Appliance Zone

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2010

4.3

Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone....

BJ Heating & Cooling

BJ Heating & Cooling

Super Service Award Winning company on Angi with over 30yrs of professional HVAC experience! BJ Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is family owned and operated and we've grown to become one of the largest residential heating and cooling contractors serving the Kentuckian since 1982! BJ Heating and Cooling continues to focus on customer experience and provides services that the competition simply cannot. We provide up to a 10 year labor warranty with a new system install! This means peace of mind and energy savings for 10 years with no added cost. BJ Heating and Air Conditioning stands behind its product because it is installed by professionals who do it right the first time and with a product that is built to last. We offer preventative maintenance service and installation with free estimates on installation! Contact us today, we look forward to serving you!

Offers by BJ Heating & Cooling on Angi

04/07/2020

This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a ba...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Online order: replacement parts for clothes dryer

04/04/2020

The wrong part was shipped and they require you to pay to ship the item back at your expense, charge you a restocking charge, and have deceptive google ratings for a different company on the bottom right of their web page. This company's advertising practices are deceptive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered a part for my dishwasher.

CATEGORY appliance sales

11/07/2019

Excellent. Dave knew what the problem was just by listening to the dryer run. Fast and efficient. Will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry belt replaced

07/12/2019

This person never called, never emailed- nothing. Because there were no other repair people in the area, I just ended up buying a new refrigerator. No money exchanged hands, but I couldn’t submit this review without answering.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair refrigerator

12/18/2017

I never received a call back after several messages left

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed dishwashers swapped out

CATEGORY home improvement stores

Appliance Parts & Accessories.

In-Home Appliance Repair.