Appliance Zone

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2010

4.3

PO Box 55

Corydon, IN 47112

Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone....

04/07/2020

Tyson A.

This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts.

Description of Work
Online order: replacement parts for clothes dryer

04/04/2020

Chad T.

The wrong part was shipped and they require you to pay to ship the item back at your expense, charge you a restocking charge, and have deceptive google ratings for a different company on the bottom right of their web page. This company's advertising practices are deceptive.

Description of Work
Ordered a part for my dishwasher.

Category appliance sales

11/07/2019

Phil M.

Excellent. Dave knew what the problem was just by listening to the dryer run. Fast and efficient. Will use again

Description of Work
Dry belt replaced

07/12/2019

suzzanne G.

This person never called, never emailed- nothing. Because there were no other repair people in the area, I just ended up buying a new refrigerator. No money exchanged hands, but I couldn’t submit this review without answering.

Description of Work
Repair refrigerator

12/18/2017

Leigh H.

I never received a call back after several messages left

Description of Work
I needed dishwashers swapped out

10/30/2017

Don J.

Ordered and needed to upgrade the shipping. Madeline helped me via chat and she resolved everything for me. She was marvelous!

Description of Work
Laundry machine part.

Category small appliance repair,home improvement stores

10/13/2017

Jamison C.

Order ship same day. Customer service was great. Madeline was amazing at answering my questions and very quick

Description of Work
Ordered parts for household clothes dryer

10/08/2017

Debra L.

Parts showed up in two days. Prompt. Undamaged. Great service.

Description of Work
I ordered parts online to repair a clothes dryer

09/20/2017

JoAnn P.

Great pleasure to work with. I will order from them again if needed and recommend to friends!!

Description of Work
I ordered a part for my washer as a back up to the one I ordered last month. The second one came damaged. After contacting customer service I was sent a replacement.

09/14/2017

Louise C.

My request for help was quickly handled by Madeline and I am now happily awaiting the item I needed to be shipped to me.

Description of Work
I needed an additional item added to an order I had placed with ApplianceZone.net earlier today. I chatted with Madeline, a company rep, on-line, and was able to verify the part number and exact item I needed. Madeline was extremely helpful. Prices are pleasing, too!

08/23/2017

JERRY L.

They don't even have a repair shop in Montana. They are a dispatch service that charges a lot of money and then hire's some unknown person in Montana to do the job. They should change their ad to say "We have no local shop. Pay us and we will have a local person come out."

Description of Work
Freezer stopped working

Category appliance repair

07/26/2017

Sandra P.

Great! The first shelf arrived looking as if a bicycle ran over it and the shelf was broken. I contacted Appliance Zone, they immediately replaced the shelf. The new shelf arrived quickly and I did not have to go through hoops to get it handled, it was wonderful. They even followed up to make sure it went well. Great customer service shows up best when things go wrong. They handled quickly and painlessly. THANKS!!!

Description of Work
Refrigerator door shelf was broken so I needed a new one.

07/19/2017

Charles P.

It went great. I got the new fan motor and installed it myself in about 30 minutes. Refrigerator is working just fine now.

Description of Work
I had an evaporator fan motor failure in my Maytag refrigerator. I needed a replacement fan.

07/06/2017

Charles L.

They are great! The whole team is standing behind their product. I could not make it to work at the beginning, and they helped me out tirelessly until it works. Strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
I bought an electric range surface element from them. The transaction went through smoothly. They are totally 100% standing behind the production they sell.

03/03/2017

Brad I.

It went fantastic, I thought that it would take a week to get parts here, I put up some old rope so my wife could dry our clothes the old fashion way, the parts came the next morning, all the parts were correct and the quality looks like the factory part, the ease of use on their web page made finding my parts easy and with the use of picture's you knew what was coming. Thank you, Ashley at customer service I am a customer for life.

Description of Work
My dryer broke down.

Category small appliance repair,home improvement stores

02/24/2017

Sid E.

Went great...Many thanks to Ashley E.

Description of Work
Shortly after I placed my order I realized an adjustment was necessary. I made the request and the adjustment was made promptly with no resistance

12/31/2016

Thomas K.

It went very well! Morgan was excellent and patient with me as I had to double check the part I need to replace. The diagram showed the part I need and she is inquiring with the manufacturer about availability and pricing.

Description of Work
Research for a part I need to replace a broken rack in a Kitchenaid door side-by-side refrigerator.

12/23/2016

Leanne W.

I got the parts I ordered, they were packaged very well and Ashley was an absolute gem to deal with. I had an issue with my parts I received and she jumped right on the matter and resolved it immediately. I am completely happy with this company and will definitely use them again for any parts needed on any of my appliances. Completely professional, courteous and thorough!

Description of Work
I needed to replace my auger motor in my refrigerator. A DIY project.

12/13/2016

Cindy B.

AppliancesZone.com was easy to use and offered fast delivery at the most competitive price. Will use them in the future when parts are needed.

Description of Work
Purchased a GE Grill for my gas stove

Category appliance repair,appliance sales,home improvement stores

11/29/2016

tami G.

Morgan helped me find the right part Very helpful, kind and caring.

Description of Work
I ordered a replacement part for a GE dryer.

11/02/2016

Bill C.

Used the Chat function on their website to clarify my question. Spoke with Ashley. She answered my question quickly and clarified why I was looking at 2 different prices for what appeared to be the exact item. She explained the "Original manufacturer item" versus the "After market generic" item. Very helpful.

Description of Work
Answered questions on what I perceived to be the same item at 2 different prices.

Category small appliance repair

10/28/2016

Helen B.

The parts we order are always received promptly. Once I ordered on Saturday evening, and the part was delivered Monday about noon! I was amazing. I can usually locate the parts myself, but, like tonight, I struggle. That's when their Chat Team comes in handy. They are always so patient and helpful. Tonight Brittany went above and beyond my expectations to help me locate two different parts. Thanks, Brittany!

Description of Work
We've used Appliance Zone for several orders over the last 2 - 3 years in order to repair appliances.

10/03/2016

Julie H.

I was disappointed that I couldn't get a live person on the phone, but the online chat had the parts I needed in my cart within minutes.

Description of Work
Provided parts

Category appliance repair

09/04/2016

BILL M.

Very well. Their goodwill has earned my determination to go to their website next time I need replacement appliance parts. In fact I already have another part for our dryer on order from them.

Description of Work
I ordered a replacement glass shelf for our refrigerator that, it turns out, we did not need because my wife found a replacement at a second hand store. With no questions or reservations Appliance Zone reversed the order.

08/05/2016

Don P.

Ashley provided quick response to questions in regards to placing order and helped expedite the purchase.

Description of Work
Ashley quick response to questions and gave excellent instructions for purchase.

BJ Heating & Cooling

Super Service Award Winning company on Angi with over 30yrs of professional HVAC experience! BJ Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is family owned and operated and we've grown to become one of the largest residential heating and cooling contractors serving the Kentuckian since 1982! BJ Heating and Cooling continues to focus on customer experience and provides services that the competition simply cannot. We provide up to a 10 year labor warranty with a new system install! This means peace of mind and energy savings for 10 years with no added cost. BJ Heating and Air Conditioning stands behind its product because it is installed by professionals who do it right the first time and with a product that is built to last. We offer preventative maintenance service and installation with free estimates on installation! Contact us today, we look forward to serving you!

Offers by BJ Heating & Cooling on Angi
    Aable Appliance Repair

Call 502-459-0303 for fast response! Now celebrating over 38 years in business, Aable Appliance Repair continues to be known for delivering top-notch maintenance and repair of residential brand name appliances to the people of Metro Louisville and Southern Indiana. Locally and family owned and operated, our clients know that they can depend on us for professional care at very competitive prices. Licensed and insured, we offer same-day/next-day service in most cases. The service call fee is separate from the repair and due at the time of service. When repairs are made, parts, tax, and labor are charged in addition to the service call fee, and also due at the time of service. Complete the request service form, or call our office to speak with a team member or technician about your problem. We offer evening and weekend service to accommodate our clients’ hectic schedules, with no extra charge on parts and labor. Additional DBAs: Brown Brothers Refrigeration. Alternate Phone: (812) 948-0204 Sun – Currently Unavailable.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

Appliance Parts & Accessories.

In-Home Appliance Repair.