We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We accept remote payment

RepairClinic.com Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2008

48600 Michigan Ave

Canton, MI 48188

RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household appliances, outdoor power equipment and heating and cooling equipment. Millions of parts for 160 brands are stocked at its 86,000-square-foot facility in Canton, Michigan. It offers a generous, no-hassle 365 Days. Period.® return policy. In-stock parts are guaranteed to ship the same business day. Visit RepairClinic.com for more information....

02/05/2022

Kristen K.

I wish I had used these people earlier. I ordered a part for my dryer and was able through their instructional video to fix it myself. Let me tell you I am "mechanically challenged" in just about every way. LOL I may have cut myself through my own stupidity but I did it. it was easy and I did not have to pay a repair man for a simple fix. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
I ordered the part and fixed my dryer.

10/25/2020

Marc A.

I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.

Description of Work
appliance repair

01/25/2020

Debra S.

I ordered a part and returned it in the same condition. They required returns via UPS or FedEx and then refused to refund my money. I looked up reviews online, and that is their MO. They have done this again and again to people. I should have read reviews prior to purchasing

Description of Work
Parts ordered online

10/04/2019

Nancy M.

On time. Professional, knowledgeable, courteous. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Riding lawnmower tune up, preventative maintenance.

Category appliance repair,lawn mower repair

09/19/2019

Kevin C.

I found the part easily and then there was a how to video link which made the repair easy peasy.

Description of Work
Needed to replace the Washing Machine lid lock

01/21/2019

Rebecca F.

No one contacted me. However if someone does, I’ll guve them a try and leave a more accurate opinion.

Description of Work
Lawnmower repair

10/01/2018

Bonnie T.

We ordered the dishwasher handle from Repair Clinic. It arrived quickly, within a week and we were able to install it quickly after looking at an instructional film.

Description of Work
We had to buy a handle for our dishwasher

06/05/2018

Richard H.

Received the right part on time in perfect quality

Description of Work
Just ordered parts

05/12/2018

Rene G.

I was able to research and order the part needed for my refrigerator repair and perform the repair myself. Parts were reasonable priced and delivered within 4 days of ordering. I saved $$hundreds by doing the repair myself. No need to replace the fridge.

Description of Work
Defrost Heater Assembly

01/08/2018

Mona T.

I ordered a new control panel for my range from this company. It came quickly at a good price and I installed in myself

Description of Work
Repair Clinic is an online parts distributor

12/18/2017

Gail H.

Good. We were able to easily find the parts we needed and were able to fix our own washer for a fraction of what it would have cost to hire someone to fix it.

Description of Work
Needed parts to fix our washing machine. We ordered online from them. The agitator wouldn't turn.

08/06/2017

Gary C.

I used their online service and got the parts I needed at the lowest price.I just called them on an 800 number and they gave me the exact part for the exact model that I needed.I was very pleased with them. Either my part is popular on demand and I had to wait for it to come in but otherwise once it came in they delivered.

Description of Work
I purchased parts for my stove.

05/10/2017

bert H.

pleased with selection and speed of obtaining parts.

Description of Work
ordered parts to repair my self on many occasions.

05/03/2017

Don M.

They told me the parts that could need changing if my washer is making a loud grinding noise. It was up to me to pick which parts I wanted to purchase. I purchased but it did not fix the problem. A better source is [*** Link removed ***] . I think it cost about $15 and you communicate via email but it's with a real technician working on your specific problem. I have use that site twice, with very unusual problems and they got it right both times.

Description of Work
I had a close washer that was making a loud grinding noise.

04/10/2017

randy W.

Very prompt and quick. Extremely pleased with the repair work done.

Description of Work
dryer repair

04/10/2017

Rick R.

Parts were correct and worked fine.

Description of Work
I ordered parts

04/03/2017

Kristin H.

I love this company. They sell all the parts you need to maintain all your home appliances. They even had some videos on how to fix them.

Description of Work
parts for washing machine

04/01/2017

Derick H.

I have ordered from this company many times and the always have the parts I need.

Description of Work
ordered parts

03/20/2017

Kurtis M.

They had the part I needed and shipped it out pretty quickly. It seems their pricing was OK ($5.99) for the specialty bolt but shipping for a bolt was almost as much. Could have shipped it for about $.80 in a padded envelope.

Description of Work
I needed a specialty bolt for my lawn mower.

Category lawn mower repair

01/27/2017

Luke M.

My Washing machine broke and I found what I needed on their website. Great place to find repair parts for any make and model. Good videos on how to take stuff apart. Parts are very reasonably priced too.

Description of Work
Parts ordered for Washing machine.

01/01/2017

lizanne T.

Called many parts stores trying to find one that I could pick it up because I needed it right away and didn't want to pay $10.00-$15.00 for shipping one parts store told me to try repair clinic so I called and they had my part! So drove out picked up part this place was amazing they seemed to have everything! will be going back. So if you don't need a service tech to come out and you can do it yourself or know someone who can this place is fantastic!

Description of Work
needed water pump for washer

07/07/2015

Barbara S.

Having previously lived in Michigan, I was very familiar with this company. There was no problem in going to their warehouse and picking up what you needed. After moving to PA I found I needed several new parts for my icemaker. Of course, the price to have it repaired by a repairman was ridiculous. I had the part numbers and ordered from Appliance Repair over the internet. I had some questions and telephoned them and they were really helpful. I highly recommend this company, especially if you can it yourself.

Description of Work
Shipped part from Michigan to PA so that I could repair my ice maker.

06/21/2015

Dennis F.

Have used this outfit for years for replacement parts and advice, they stand behind their products, and take returns well. I consider them going over and beyond what is required. It was disappointing to not see more parts available for very old appliances, such as my ancient 1989 Amana 3 door fridge, which I would have rather repaired than replace it with a new GE fridge. The GE fridge is nice, but not as nice as my old Amana, and does not really give "cold" water for the fridge water dispenser, only lukewarm water. Plus the Amana looked nicer, and did not stick out in my narrow kitchen as well, as modern fridges seem to stick out even farther unless going for an expensive "counter depth" fridge - Overall, a very good place to buy parts, and find out what the cost of parts are for a repair - and buy accessories such as my Floodstop unit for the fridge icemaker -

Description of Work
provider does not repair, but sells parts for appliances, also helps with video's and instructions on repairs, and has helped walked me through simple repairs that do not require parts, such as installing a screw into a GE Potscrubber 940 dishwasher, to replace a broken plastic pin that helps with the rinse aid dispenser.

06/11/2015

Tim C.

He was prompt, quick, and did a good job.

Description of Work
Fixed air conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/20/2014

Glenda P.

Once I know how much it costs I will know if I will 'let' my husband fix it or if I will pay to have a repair-person fix it.

Description of Work
This is a fantastic site. It gives you instructions on how to fix things--in my case the washer. I don't want to fix it myself yet--I will call a repair person and find out what it will cost. At least now I have a idea of which parts I will need, what they cost and how difficult it would be to fix.

Articulate Air llc

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Air Tight Heating and Cooling

Call today for Heating & AC services.

Aire Serv of Brighton

Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning can provide many services to keep you and your family comfortable. A few of the products and services we can provide for your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs are Service and Repair, System Maintenance, Advantage Member Plans, Replacement & Installation, Guarantees, Air Cleaning and Purification, Duct Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free home estimate, Design your own heating and cooling system, Shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality Survey.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    365-DAYS RETURN POLICY

Sells retail OEM replacement parts and offers free do-it-yourself, troubleshooting and how-to repair help for repairs of household appliances, outdoor power equipment and HVAC (heating and cooling equipment including furnaces). Check out model-specific troubleshooting and how-to repair help including 5,000+ how-to videos on its advanced, easy-to-navigate Repair Help system on www.RepairClinic.com.

Repair services or physical space to perform repairs.