One Stop Cleaning LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2016

One Stop Cleaning LLC. is family-owned and locally operated business, bringing over 10 years of experience to our customers. One Stop is not about chasing the dollar--it's about chasing the experience. We strive to be the best in the eyes of our clients, our team and the community, by going the

carpet cleaning (24)floor cleaning (6)tile installation (4)oriental rug cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (1)house cleaning (22)blind cleaning (4)carpet installation (1)

12/25/2020

JACK E.

This was my second time using them and I certainly plan to do so again.

Description of Work
A thorough house cleaning and rug shampoo.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, house cleaning, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

03/12/2020

John H.

Great. Going to have some other work done on another house.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

06/28/2019

Alex F.

Performed superbly. Great job and great value!

Description of Work
Move out cleaning & carpets

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

06/05/2019

Denise F.

They did and an amazing job!! The house sparkled and the carpets could not have been cleaner.

Description of Work
Rental home needed to be cleaned and the carpet

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, house cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

04/27/2019

Andrea H.

The One Stop Cleaning Team is awesome! They are very communicative, knowledgeable and friendly. They did a fantastic job on the housecleaning. Our oven is sparkling. We had low hopes for our carpet, tile and grout but they restored it masterfully! Such professionalism. Just WOW! Can’t wait to see what they do with our hardwood floors! Thank you all so much!

Description of Work
Move out Cleaning, Oven, Carpet Clean & Stretching

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, carpet installation, house cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2019

01/15/2019

Douglas O.

Great job. Arrived as scheduled. Nick did a good job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

12/06/2018

Sherry M.

What a wonderful experience ! The tech was on time and was very courteous. My carpet was in bad shape....and when he finished...it looked brand new !!!!! Pricing was reasonable and worth every dime !!!!!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

12/04/2018

Marta B.

On time, courteous, and professional. Rugs look great! Would hire again.

Description of Work
Clean carpets

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

11/22/2018

Alyssa S.

Everything went great. They were able to come with 1 days notice and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

10/22/2018

Mary H.

I needed to have my off-white carpets cleaned and this time I wanted to hire someone local. Well there is a hidden jewel in Williamsburg! I went to Angie's List first, then read the reviews of One Stop Cleaning and thought "too good to be true!" Well, let me say that the reviews were spot on!! Leo arrived on time, dressed nicely, smiling and ready to work. He explained the whole process, worked diligently, cleaned thoroughly, moved what had to be moved and did a fantastic job. It was not only a pleasure to meet him but a pleasure to have him clean the carpets. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome and wouldn't hesitate for one minute to recommend the company. Might I add, Carol in the office is friendly and efficient and a joy to talk to. She set up the appointment, gave an estimate and followed through with reminders and then calls after the work was done to be sure that I was satisfied. Did I mention a jewel right in the neighborhood...

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

09/24/2018

Marilyn S.

AMAZING! Leo had cleaned our carpets as part of the process we used to get our house ready to sell. I truly believe we sold our house very quickly due, in part, to the great job Leo and his team did. Once we sold and moved out, we had Leo come back again and do the carpet once again. He is so friendly and very professional. You can tell he really enjoys his job and wants to make people happy. I highly recommend Leo with One Stop. We have also used other services provided by this company and have bee very satisfied with each and every one!!

Description of Work
The last service we used from One Stop was carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

09/23/2018

Karen H.

I had the best experience. Leo is so pleasant, on time and efficient. The carpets are far cleaner than I thought possible. He was able to get out every stain. And the cost was so affordable. I could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
carpet and area rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2018

08/31/2018

Rachel B.

My experience with this company was great! Arrived when they said they would and finished quickly. They really did miracles on the carpet. I don’t recall the guys name but he was super friendly and professional. Would recommend to everyone!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

08/23/2018

Mitzi D.

I can’t say enough. After each step the clinician asked if I was happy. When I would say yes he needed reassurance as he kept say “I will do it again”. The finished product was way beyond my expectations. Looked better than the day it was installed

Description of Work
Cleaned a well used ceramic floor

Category ceramic tile, house cleaning

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

06/25/2018

CW S.

Just as promised with prompt follow on one tough area that needed retreatment.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors on main level of condo refurbished

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

12/04/2017

Jantoria W.

Their customer service was everything and my carpet look amazing.

Description of Work
I got 7 rooms, 1 stair case and hallway carpet cleaned.

Work Completed On 12/02/2017

11/02/2017

JASON B.

One Stop was recommended by the property manager at Greg Garett Property Managment. I was forwarded the contact information and Carol the office manager at One Stop immediately contacted me to determine what services I was looking for. The lady who performed the cleaning arrived within the 2-hour window that was promised and stayed for approximately 2 hours. The gentleman (with a trainee) arrived just before the cleaning lady left and stayed approximately 1.5 hours to clean the carpet. The total time they were in the home was approximately 3 hours. They offered a military discount which was greatly appreciated. Carol called to confirm I was happy with the services provided and called back again after the home inspection to see how it went. The Greg Garrett Property manager seemed pleased with the work they performed.

Description of Work
Move-out house cleaning as well as carpet cleaning of 1400-2000 square feet.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

10/26/2017

David R.

Excellent ... very efficient, reliable, conscientious ... great reminders of scheduled service ahead of time, on time day of service. Job done was excellent .... carpets look brand new ... would definitely recommend and hire again

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning ... living room , stairs, hallway and 3 upstairs bedrooms

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

Review for One Stop Cleaning LLC - 231 Parkway Dr, Williamsburg, VA - 36481588

09/14/2017

Henry F.

They young man that came in to do it was excellent. Well in this particular case, we needed to have it done on Saturday and they had a Saturday availability. I didn't get charged extra. They were right on time. I would definitely use them again. I have the name of that young man that came and I would request him.

Description of Work
They cleaned a 3 bedroom apartment, living room and dining room, stairs.

Work Completed On 07/08/2017

09/13/2017

beth R.

Really enjoyed working with Carol, who was our POC to set up the cleaning and coordinate payment. She is extremely caring and easy to work with. I thought the pricing was very fair and the end results were exactly as I wanted.

Description of Work
We used this service for a carpet cleaning and a whole house clean to get a home ready to put on the market.

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

07/10/2017

Henry F.

Above and beyond expectations. Leo arrived right on time, did walk through and assessment of carpet condition, got right to the job and did an outstanding job. He was neat, clean and courteous. I would not hesitate to hire again and to recommend to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Move out carpet cleaning for 5 rooms and stairs

Work Completed On 07/08/2017

04/12/2017

JOEL S.

I would have liked to have seen more of the stains and discoloration of the carpet taken care of. They did try very hard.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

Good Afternoon Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience, that's not what we stand for, however i appreciate your honest feedback, We strive to do just one thing, provide solutions to all our customers. i would also take this chance to comment on your points. *our Carpet technician recommend the carpet to be replaced due to the wear and tear on the carpet. However we guarantee your satisfaction please give us a call at 757 707 9600 we would like to have the opportunity to remedy this situation. Again thanks for your feedback and i look forward to speaking with you soon! Leo Aquino Managing Director 757 707 9600

10/30/2016

Angela J.

We set up a date and time to meet for an estimate. Owners showed up on time and asked what services I specifically needed. Gave instructions on what we needed. They came out a couple of hours later and did the job. Overall, they did a good job. Not excellent, however! They had to come back out and correct a few things, which included cleaning the half bathroom toilet w/ a dirty ring, dirty light switch, dirty door and a couple of other items. They came out the very next morning to make the corrections, which shows their professionalism and desire to please the customer. I am still catching a few missed items as of today October 30th. I am not completely unhappy, but not 100% satisfied. They didn't go above and beyond my expectations. If I could give a grade, it would be a C+.

Description of Work
I had cleaning service of an empty property. The house was not extremely dirty, however, was dusty and had been empty for several months. Therefore, it needed a good cleaning. I asked them mop, clean/wipe down of baseboards, kitchen counters, cabinets, bathrooms--toilets, tubs, cobwebs, and everything that I have to touch needs to be cleaned and, etc.

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

10/27/2016

Katarzyna D.

One stop cleaning solutions did a wonderful job cleaning our cream carpets throughout the house. They were professional, courteous, and responsible. We will certainly use them again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the carpets in our home.