If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Williamsburg, VA
There are 14 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Williamsburg
- NoVA BuildersNova did an incredible job framing, drywall, floor leveling and installation, tile work, sound proof insulation, and drop ceiling for my unfinished basement. Isaac was present for all inspections and was very easy to communicate with. Very happy with the work that was done.
- 4 Service ProsWith recent heavy rains, I had some water pooling in one corner of the basement. Mr Justiniano from 4 Service Pros came to the house and immediately observed that my yard was sloping toward the house and had a pronounced low spot. He investigated the basement thoroughly and advised that I did not need his services at plumber rates but rather needed a landscaper who could install a French drain, a collection basin, a drain buried pipe and landscaping to redirect water away from the house particularly away from one corner. He said water in the basement problems are generally caused by settling and landscaping problems. Mr. Justiniano's opinion was confirmed by a couple of other pros although a few tried to sell me on the idea of an $8,000 - $9,000 sump pump and other expensive work. Call 4 Service Pros, I think they will do you good
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairExcellent team and excellent service. David H. gave us the initial quote, providing several options. Mike W., Austin and Travis worked quickly and efficiently. Vinny performed the electrical portion. I would highly recommend them. Feel free to call me if you have questions. 804-334-1727.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairOverall they were great. The only thing I am disappointed with is that it was not clear that they would not be putting the drywall and insulation back, but I can't knock them for that when I should have confirmed beforehand. Other than that, everything else was great. The workers were great and they did great work
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew were efficient, flexible and professional. Would absolutely recommend. Shout out to Calvin and his crew: Andrew, Trevon, Joseph, Mike and Aaron! Thanks for the great work. What a relief!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair did an amazing crawl space encapsulation job at my house. I’ve been planning to combat the moisture problem in the crawlspace for the last three years. I obtained 6 bids and a lot of diverse recommendations on the best approach that should be used in solving the problem. After counseling with James City County and a structural engineer, I decided to go with Bay Crawlspace because their approach closely aligned with the independent advice I received. Additionally, they also offered financing options that helped us manage the monthly expense budget. They worked with the County on obtaining work permits, came in completed the work within the timeframe they promised and left the area clean of all debris. Since the install last year, I have had the pleasure of meeting their Field Manager Seth Lilienthal who performed the annual preventative maintenance. He checked the entire system, cleaned filters and changed batteries out to ensure that the system continued to run effectively and efficiently. In summary, as a homeowner, I’ve learned that you get what your pay for. The cheapest vendor may actually be the worst. Bay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair is the company I would highly recommend for crawl space encapsulation. Their team of professionals is very knowledgeable and focused on delivering exceptional customer service
- JES Foundation RepairTeam was very professional and work was completed in a timely manner. Team also cleaned the area that they repaired!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairSeth Lilienthal called one hour in advance of his arrival to let me know he was on his way. Upon arriving he explained he would make sure entire area was sealed, dehumidifier and condensate pump were working properly, clean dehumidifier filter, change batteries in sensors and check humidity. Once finished, he informed me everything looked great and the humidity was 48%. Bay encapsulated my crawlspace in 2018 to correct excessive moisture conditions. Since that time humidity levels are consistently 50%or less. Great job by Bay Crawlspace
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation RepairWe were very pleased with the foundation waterproofing work done for us by S&S Waterproofing. They were responsive to our calls, patient with our questions, and prompt with their service. The crew worked hard and efficiently. It was a big job, and required a lot of digging. They managed the work site well, and at the end of the project, they cleaned everything up nicely, replanted the bushes we wanted to have replanted, sowed grass, and spread down appropriate quantities of straw. We recommend them highly
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBeau did a great job outlining all of our options and helped us settle on what we needed by answering all of our questions. Matt, James, and Seth did a great job encapsulating our crawlspace. All were very professional. There were a few items left to do after the initial installation and they had someone out to create a punch list just like they said they would. We appreciated having this additional individual come and check the work after it was completed. Definitely a trustworthy company. One thing to note is to check with your termite warranty company before you make plans to encapsulate as they may not extend their warranty. We didn't know this until after the install and I wish we were told before. There are companies out there that will give you a warranty but it costs an extra $1k plus because they require doing a termite treatment. Encapsulation was a pricey expense for us and cost was a concern so the heads up on this would have been nice
Basement Waterproofers in Williamsburg
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Very good. The work was scheduled and the worker showed up when he said he would and the work was completed very quickly.Linda G.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:They were prompt & pleasant & did good work.Joan T.
- Business Description:Virginia Foundation Solutions is an award winning, veteran owned, Class A Contractor servicing homeowners in the Greater Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Our specialties include Foundation Repair, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repair, Crawl Space Encapsulation, and Waterproofing. Our purpose is to redefine our industry by proving that a contractor can create a remarkable experience for our customers. This belief system has served us well- in 2019 we received the Better Business Bureau's Torc..Recent Review:They did a wonderful job and give us a big discount, very professional and highly I recommend them.Cynthia B.
- Business Description:The most trusted experts for crawl space repair and foundation repair in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Yorktown, Moyock, Currituck, and Elizabeth City. We offer expert crawl space repair solutions including structural repair, encapsulation, vapor barriers, insulation, drainage systems, and we can even make your floors more level. Moisture problems, standing water, structural problems, and insulation in a crawl space are our specialties. Crawl space repai..Recent Review:As a first time home owner, we were very apprehensive to have such a big project to begin at our home. However, everyone from the office staff to the crew (Rad, Chris, Alex) that came out to our home have been phenomenal. Even when an issue arose, the foreman explained our options going forward and updated us on the progress of the job throughout the whole process. The quality of the work done, to your patience in answering all of our questions, and your professional and personable attitude gave us the assurance that our home was in good handsApple N.
- Business Description:To see what The Drying Co. is doing to protect its employees and customers, go to: https://www.thedryingco.com/about-us/press-release/2037-precautions-taken-by-the-drying-co-to-ensure-the-safety-of-our-customers-employees-during-covid-19-concerns.html. The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, and Crawl Spaces. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, an..
- Business Description:Bright Masonry Inc offers professional and experienced masonry and concrete services as well as creative design work for your construction, concrete work, driveway, sidewalk, retaining walls and patio for both small & large jobs. For generations we have maintained our goals to provide the highest quality of service. We employ the most experienced and friendliest staff & offer the sharpest prices possible. We have also built and sustained a desirable reputation with our clients as a qualified,..Recent Review:very good I've seen their proposal. Their responsive They work completely.Lois K.
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 yearsRecent Review:After researching reviews, we contacted Lux Foundation Solutions to assess the condition of the 1930’s stone foundation of our home. On the Lux Foundation Solutions website it states, “We saw a need for a honest, reputable and dedicated company within the industry; putting customers first before profit and personal interests.” Based on our interaction with the company this philosophy is spot on. Laurie, our initial contact was professional and helpful in scheduling and rescheduling appointments. Tony, the Lux Foundation Solutions structural engineer arrived right on time, listened to our concerns, and made an exceedingly thorough inspection of the property. His expertise, guidance and understanding of our foundation issues coupled with his suggestions and knowledge to rectify water and landscaping issues was exceedingly valuable and appreciated. We highly recommend Lux Foundation SolutionsToni H.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. This comes across in..
- Business Description:Wiiliamsburg Maintenance was created many years ago to provide services to all customers for the jobs larger contractor do not normally do. We also assist and give aid to do it yourself customers for advice and partial projects. We are here for the elderly for conversions to make their every day life easier as well as periodic maintenance. We itemize all repairs for all customers on budgets so they can plan out their repairs in stages. Phil Nader is also a certified home and commercial inspec..
- Business Description:Our company is a second-generation, family-owned business that has provided quality pest control services to the Hampton Roads area since February of 1970. Our goal has always been to provide honest, dependable, and professional service to our customers. We are proud of our 43 year history and we work diligently everyday to continue that level of excellence. Our Owners, Karen and Bill Pye, hold VDACs Commercial Certified Applicator licenses in: wood destroying insects general pest control tur..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Glouster Point
- Gloucester Point
- Charles City
- Newport News
- West Point
- Providence Forge
- New Kent
- Locust Hill
waterproofing contractors in Williamsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- A-1 Inc Exterminators1704 S Park Ct
- Accel Pest & Termite Control1236 Jensen Dr
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- all dry property restoration and waterproofing60 Earls Road
Middle River, Maryland
- AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems5552 Raby Road
- ANDREWS GRADING & EXCAVATING LLC735 MEGEATH FARM LN
Front Royal, Virginia
- ATLANTIC SPRAY SYSTEMS18125 Heath Industrial Rd.
- A-1 Inc Exterminators
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation Repair1179 Lance Rd
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Bio-Remediation Of Virginia11533 Busy St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation Repair
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Coblentz Construction and Concrete4000 Incubator Rd
- CREATIVE CONSERVATION10992 RICHARDSON RD
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Emergency Restoration Services LLC520 Newtown Rd
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Emergency Restoration Services LLC
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- JES Foundation Repair2569 Quality Ct
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- JES Foundation Repair2410 Southland Dr
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- Johnson's Junk & Trash Removal213 Peninsula Ave
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- Northern Neck Property Services8640 Menokin Road
- Northern Neck Property Services
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- Seal-Tite Basement Waterproofing Co355 Olde Rte 604
- Solartyme857 Jones Town Rd
New Canton, Virginia
- Stable Foundations LLC12439 Maple St
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Strata Building Specialists2289 S MILITARY HWY
- s and w general contractors
- The Drying Co236 Industrial Blvd A
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Total Energy Focus3113 Valley Ave
- Triangle Sealants CorporationPO Box 6128
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- The Drying Co
- United Pest Control Co Inc11834 Canon Blvd K-4
Newport News, Virginia
- United Pest Control Co Inc