A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Williamsburg, VA
There are 45 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Williamsburg
- Honest Abe Home ServicesThey did an excellent job, were very friendly, were very neat, and were very professional. Their price was very reasonable and the whole staff including the office were great to work with. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.
- Williams Painting And RemodelingI am so glad I found William. He was reasonably priced for painting and gave me an a la carte menu to help me decide. What I needed to paint. I expressed my desire to update my kitchen while his crew were painting my house. When he told me he could be the turn-key contractor to update, I jumped at the opportunity. I got the same style blue oyster granite counter tops that I priced at Lowes for 1/3 of the cost. His painters were very meticulous, cleanly, and made sure to correct any paint drips that occurred. I have plans to rehire in the summer to complete my kitchen floors and paint a handful of ceilings. Itemized Job costs 4100 granite, 1100 for backsplash (this included complete drywall replacement), 2000 paint kitchen counters (sanded 2 coats), and 2600 for painting (2 coats and 12 doors). Williams service has transformed my house. Thank you!!
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & ElectricalTechnician arrived on time with several text message alerts, did the work in 4 hours (good time), cleaned up, explained and showed what they did and all was done professionally. As a loyal customer they treated me right. Will stick with them - highly recommended.
- Farrell Plumbing and Heating IncPat Farrell and his crew came through for us once again. (They did a new full basement bathroom previously.) This time we had a hole in the copper pipe leading to the sewage line which led to replacing the deteriating cast iron line from the house to the septic tank, which led to the deteriating line from the septic tank to the distribution box (D-box), which led to the replacement of the crumbling D-box. Our house was built in 1963 and we assume the septic system is original to the house. Although, the work required 3 days to complete, with a weekend in between) they saw to it we could use the bathroom overnights, so we were inconvenienced very little. Pat and his crew worked very hard and professionally. They do very neat skilled work. They left our property cleaned up and re-seeded. And best of all the cost was very reasonable for such a big job. Whenever we need a plumber in the future it will Farrell Plumbing we call
- Orbit Water SolutionsOrbit installed a Puronics water filtration system in my home over a month ago and all I can say is WOW! It is by far the best investment I have made for my family. I knew our county water was harsh and heavily chlorinated (I could smell and taste it), but I had no idea what a tremendous difference a Puronics system would make on everything in my home from bathing my kids, washing dishes, doing laundry and preventing water rings in my clean toilets. The alkaline drinking water is the cherry on top! This system has by far exceeded all of my expectations. Not only is this system the best in the industry, Orbit’s team, lead by Shelby, was exceptional, kind, and amazing to work with. I received wonderful customer service every step of the way. All of my questions were answered with factual information and data. Our installer, Travis, was very knowledgeable and further solidified working with Orbit was a great decision for my family. A high quality install was a must for me, especially with plumbing involved. The lifetime warranty Orbit provides stands alone in comparison to their competitors. While a Puronics system is more costly than the DIY system available from a local hardware store, it is worth every penny and will stay with my family for life. The quality is in a league of its own! I highly recommend!!
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly
- A-1 Sewer & Drain Plumbing & Water HeatersZach was on time. Explained how the faucet we bought would fit into the existing holes in the granite and gave us the needed options so we could decide what went where. Zach was very professional, quick and clean and also let us know about the manufacturer's warranty so if anything went bad later, we could get any needed parts for free. Would highly recommend them for plumbing work
- Farrell Plumbing and Heating IncAwesome. Pat and crew are absolutely professional. Pat has done several jobs for us including a complete remodel of our master bath. We could not be happier with the work they do. We highly recommend them for any plumbing related work you might need done.
- Plumbing Innovators - FredericksburgBest plumbing service I've ever had. Chad was outstanding, probably the most professional service pro I've ever dealt with. We had a water leak (from the upstairs bathroom into the kitchen celling below) the day after my wife gave birth...what a headache and stressor! But Chad did a great job....professional, informative, competent,....thanks Chad and Plumbing Innovators! You are our plumbers for life
- Lockhart plumbing & drain cleaningI have called Lockhart plumbing & drain cleaning multiple times and scheduled a time for them to come by. They have been on time and professional every time. They have taken care of pipe leaks, water heater removal and replacement as well as drain issues. I highly recommend using this company for any plumbing issues that arise
Plumbers in Williamsburg
- Business Description:Trust, transparency, and quality service at a fair price represent the core at A-1 Sewer & Drain. We offer residential and commercial plumbing, drain cleaning, and installations for gas lines, sewer lines, and water heaters. We are round the clock, 24/7, emergency service all through the year, since sewer and drain problems can rise up any time of day or nightRecent Review:Chandler Cobb was the service technician and he was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the problem and how to resolve it should it occur again.RoxAnn B.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are custom to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Stephen was polite and professional. He made sure I understood what he was going to do to fix the problem. He recognized what the problem was and promptly fixed it. He gave me estimates for some other work that I asked aboutStephanie M.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential repairs to air conditioning, heating, electrical, and plumbing fixtures in your home. Established 1945Recent Review:It was not an emergency but service was scheduled promptly. The work went quickly and smoothly. I have used this business for other work and have always gotten good service.jeanne g.
- Business Description:RICHARD'S we are class A contractors Residential & Commercial Builders , RGSPROS.COM WE DO WHAT OTHERS CAN NOT !!! ADDITIONS : DECKS : WINDOWS : WINDOW REPAIR : TERMITE & MOISTURE DAMAGE : TRIM WORK : FRAMING : SIDING : PAINTING : KITCHENS : BATHROOMS : GENERAL CONTRACTOR : BUILDER thank you call us anytime 7578690380 we take PayPal ,credit cards , cash, check we also provide emergency services as well SEWAGEPROS.COM WE ALSO SERVICE OBX OBX DIVISION 252-489-7363
- Business Description:Owner operator. Complete Handyman & Honey Do Lists service and repairs. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:He came on time and got the work doneLarry S.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:This company does not communicate over phone. Only text messages. I'm sorry, I'm not going to communicate everything I need done at my house over a text message like a 15 year old child.Rich M.
- Business Description:OPENING SOON!! AVAILABILITY FOR OUR GRAND OPENING 2021 SPRING WORK LOG As a leading local renovation partner, we service both interior and exterior projects spanning from kitchen and bathroom renovations to roof replacements. We are a turn-key renovation solution, covering every detail from local permitting to design consulting to put your mind at ease. In addition to our experienced team, we partner with renowned regional suppliers to offer a wide range of premium material selections with ..Recent Review:We hired Luke and his crew to pull out some old hardwood, tile and laminate floors and replace them with new hardwood. Except it wasn't that simple. The upshot . . . Luke's team was very communicative, honest and upfront with us about everything, dealt with a crazy situation in a way that made things far smoother for us, and did very high quality work. With them you are getting a company that cares about the quality of their work product and the customers they serve. The details . . . We only decided to replace all of the downstairs floors because we needed some joist repair work done in one room, and the contractor we hired for that job needed the existing floor removed to do the work. Luke's team worked around the schedule of the other contractor, and was flexible in doing so. The other contractor was a huge company that we hired because they are well-known and supposedly specialize in structural work. But--maybe because they were so big--it was a constant struggle to communicate with them. We had a different person as the sales guy, the regional job scheduler, the local office scheduler, and the actual work crew that would be on site. There were many communications blunders and rescheduling. After the other contractor finished their work, Luke's team came in to put the new floors down. I asked some questions about some apparently old damage to some support beams that was viewable with the old floor removed. Luke had a supervisor of a construction crew on a nearby job come over, and he inspected the area with me and we quickly realized the damage was extensive and affected a primary support beam in the middle of the house. Sparing further detail, this created the need for more work (that would be both substantial and expensive). Luke sprang into action--I cannot tell you ow many mountains they moved to get the new work done quickly and on a reasonable budget. They were literally calling around all weekend to find a truly massive beam, dry and ready for install, that could be transported to a mill nearby to be ripped to the odd dimensions of the old beam in our 1920 home. They brought in a different crew than the flooring one, built a false wall to support the house, and got the massive new beam in place quickly and safely. It was a major undertaking. It could have, and probably should have panicked us. But Luke was great. He and others at the company were very mindful of how the ordeal was likely affecting us. They worked around us, offered various forms of assistance to make our lives easier, were considerate of the pets, dust, noise, etc. I was initially surprised the huge company didn't catch the structural damage. There were a few obvious signs of it, and you only had to inspect a little bit behind was superficially visible to discover the massive problem. But in retrospect, I am not surprised. The company was too big to care. One guy sells you the contract, another does an inspection, a different office schedules the crew, the crew does what's written on the plans. It was impersonal, and ineffective in the end. Luke and his team were different. Luke and others were involved in every aspect of the business and the work, Luke was onsite at least once most days, they moved crews around to adjust to unexpected difficulties, etc. And the fact that these guys know this area well paid off huge when we needed to find unique materials at a difficult time. The work looks great. We love the finished look of the new hickory floors--which flow seamlessly through many rooms and a narrow hallway. But I'm most pleased by the fact that Luke's company made sure that our home is safe. You can't beat that peace of mind. Luke has followed up with us a couple of time since the job. He cares that we're happy with it. I didn't know Luke or anyone at the company before we cold-called them among several companies to get an estimate for the simple flooring job. I have no reason to put this much effort into a review other than the fact that these guys really came through for us in a big way. Hire a company that cares about its work and cares about you. I totally recommend Commonwealth. (first two photos are of the structural fix, the rest are of the new hardwood flooringRalph H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated with over 35 years experience. Members of National Pest Management Assoc. & Virginia Pest Management Assoc. , Indoor Air Quality Association, and many others. Angies List discount applies. Company is forerunner in industry by using infrared technology to detect termites, moisture, mold etcRecent Review:CSI did a thorough inspection, provide analysis, detailed report of findings and provided pictures of the areas with issues as well as aerial views of the house, lot and surrounding area. We are definitely hiring them for the Final Home Inspection and analysisCHIP J.
- Business Description:As a residential roofing contractor proudly serving the Greater Hampton Roads, Middle Peninsula, Virginia Beach and surrounding areas, we have been in business since 1986 and provide service to the entire Hampton Roads/Williamsburg area. We specialize in residential roofing materials but also install new gutters, attic insulation and solar PV systems. We are a Class A Contractor and proud member of the BBB. We are especially proud of our A+ rating. Additional service area - King And Queen, Ja..Recent Review:Outstanding. They responded quickly and fixed the problem.Herbert B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Miguel and team did an awesome job. They painted the interior of my home and my screened porch. They also put screen under my porch. When they were done they cleaned up the job sight and did a final walk through to make sure I was satisfied. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have work done around their homeDavid G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Glouster Point
- Gloucester Point
- Charles City
- Newport News
- West Point
- Providence Forge
- New Kent
- Locust Hill
Plumbers in Williamsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Souky Plumbing Inc8890 John Clayton Mem Hwy
- A&M Premier Plumbing707 Emerald Ct
Newport News, Virginia
- A-1 Inc Exterminators1704 S Park Ct
- A-1 Sewer & Drain Plumbing & Water Heaters516 S Military Hwy
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Advantage Heating & Cooling Inc5253 Challedon Dr
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Agio2911 PlumbingPo Box 13025
- Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning425 N Cameron St
- All About Plumbing Inc819 Cascade Dr
Newport News, Virginia
- All American Handyman, LLCPo Box 106
- Alliance Air & Duct Inc10301 Hull Street Road Building 2 Office 2
- Alpha Omega Construction114 Withers Rd Unit 32
- American Leak Detection of Central VirginiaP.O. Box 464
- Arrieta Construction Inc2200 A Old Williamsburg Rd
- ASAP Sewer & Drain355 Turlington Rd
- Automatic Climate Heating & Air Conditioning5420 DISTRIBUTOR DR
- A Souky Plumbing Inc
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air1330 Old Bridge Rd
- Boswell Plumbing & Heating315 Penniman Rd
- BREMAC Inc8133 Mechanicsville Turnpike
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- C & C Home Improvements 2674 Tanbark Dr
Nashville, North Carolina
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- C.L. Widener Plumbing Repair12503 Setzer Rd
Stony Creek, Virginia
- C3 INVESTMENTS, LLC5101 Whitaker Pl
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Campbell's PlumbingP O Box 186
- Carl Plumbing & Electrical LLC32 Celebrity Ln
- Cassidy's Plumbing Company710 Sedgefield Dr
Newport News, Virginia
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Coastal Home Improvement LLC1730 Lillaston Ln
- Coblentz Construction and Concrete4000 Incubator Rd
- Cognetti's Plumbing Heating360 Fenton Mill Rd
- Colonial Service CorporationP.O.Box 995
- COMFORT SOLUTIONS-TIDEWATER3835 Holland Blvd C
- Comfortable Climate Heating & Air Conditioning2823 George Washington Memorial Hwy
- Commonwealth Enterprise 349 Sunnyside Rd
- Conney's Heating and Air, LLCPo Box 462
White Marsh, Virginia
- CORIANO HOMES1 High St
- Corner 2 Corner Remodeling LLC709 Soho St
- Criner Remodeling11836 Fishing Point Dr. Suite 100
Newport News, Virginia
- CSI Home and Commercial Services3715 Lafayette Blvd
- Culligan1820 Erickson Ave
- Culligan of Central Virgina10817 Courthouse Rd
- Custom Plumbing Services Inc1206 Interstate Business Park
- CYPHERS PLUMBING HEATING & ELECTRICAL INC156 Second Street
- C & C Home Improvements
- Dave's Cooling Heating & Plumbing Inc.34 Lumber Yard Ln
- David S Hooper Sewer & Water IncPO BOX 6419
Falls Church, Virginia
- David Sulouff Plumbing100 Paddock Lane
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- DirectSat Communication Comp341 Harris Creek Rd
- Discover Granite & Marble9067 Jerrys Cir
- DLB Construction LLC500 CENTRAL DR
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Don's Plumbing216 Brown St
- DONALD J SEETERLIN CONSTR INC16400 NEW KENT HWY
- DOUBLE R CONSTRUCTION CO15155 LITTON RD
- DRAINFIELD SOLUTIONS15384 Nelson Hill Rd
- Dyer's, Inc.233 S. Hamilton St.
Eden, North Carolina
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Dave's Cooling Heating & Plumbing Inc.
- E T Lawson4 IVY Home Rd
- Ed Clarke Contracting109 James Bray Dr
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- ELITE PAINTING SERVICE LLC720 bruce st
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Environment Control LLC1788 Tilletson Pl
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Excell Contractors927 S Walter Reed Dr Ste 16
- E T Lawson
- Farmers Home Improvements10803 Cople Hwy
- Final Phase Installations Inc2850 Sandy Bay Rd Ste. 101
- Fine Interior Woodworks415 W Little Creek Rd
- Fitch Specialties LLC2481 Box Elder Rd
- Floor Center370 Garrisonville Rd
- Fosters Property Service LLC4154 Piney Swamp Rd
- Frank Ferguson Enterprises745 Tuscarora Dr
- Farmers Home Improvements
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Hagaman & Young Maintenance Services7730 Croaker Rd
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Handyman No Roofing LLC 2311 Orcutt Ave
Newport News, Virginia
- Harrison Handyman5700 Riverside Pl
- Haynes Drains & Plumbing404 S Henry St
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- House Call Co3301 Mariner Ave
- Howell's Heating & Air11216 Air Park Rd
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- James City Cooling Heating & Plumbing8665 Barnes Rd.
- James River Granite & Marble1941 Cross St.
- Jenkins Restorations533 Byron St Ste E
- Jim Hicks Home Improvement1730 George Washington Memorial Hwy G
- Joe Pro Home Services
- John A Tompkins & Son104 Rich Neck Rd
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- Jouses lawn & home maintenance 3913 Brentwood Cres
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Joyner Bros. Construction, Inc.8411 Main St
- Just Plumbing325 Redoubt Rd
- James City Cooling Heating & Plumbing