Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Williamsburg, VA
There are 17 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Williamsburg
- E Squared IncE Squared was great. Got everything done that I needed and it turned out better than I could imagine. Would recommend
- KOB LLCKevin was absolutely fantastic to work with. We wanted to have a 2 car detached garage built and he gave us exactly what we wanted. We gave him our budget (this was right before Covid and then a few weeks later Covid hit) and because of Covid-19 the prices of lumber went up and I'm quite confident that he absorbed a lot of the cost to keep us within our budget. He walked us through every step of the process. He always kept us informed of when there would be deliveries made to our house or if him and his crew would be here working on any given day. He always answered our text/questions within hours, or at the latest the next day. He started and finished our garage in a timely manner. He was able to match the roof and siding to match our house exactly even with the house being 10 years old. We plan on hiring him to finish our basement sometime next year. We have total and complete confidence in KOB, LLC read less
- KOB LLCThe crew at KOB were fantastic. Any time that ANYTHING strayed from the original plan (which it always does), Kevin was quick to come up with an alternate plan. I would and will be re-hiring these guys when it comes time for a stamped patio or anything else for that matter.
- ALL DOOR INSTALLATION INCAngel showed up on time and worked right away to get our new garage door installed. He is very professional and courteous. His work ethic in pricing and labor is beyond approach. I’d recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
- Pierpoint Construction IncThe office staff and on-site workers (Chip & Crew) were amazing. I've used Pierpoint on other projects and remodels around the house and they've always been fantastic to work with. Very professional, timely, and great communication throughout the project. Highly recommended!!!
- Quality RemodelingChris and Team did a great job on this project. I was very happy with most everything they did. His team also really cares about the quality of the project and quality of their work. Good guys..
- Ulrich Barn Builders LLCThe work was excellent, everything was excellent, they also helped us getting it converted to a shushed/office.
- ACT Remodeling Services, LLCQuoted 1 price then pricing rises due to wood shortage beyond my control. Been trying to contact via phone and text about a leaking drain spout which was put on in 2 pieces vice 1 single piece which he sad they would replace due to the leak in the middle of the drain where pieces are connected, in addition to leaving old sod due to the digging and saying that it would be removed and seeding wherever the wood damaged the grass..none of these things were taken care of by them. When it came time to paint the path cover to match the siding he brought paint pallets I picked out the color in the pallet and it was 100% a different color. I took a piece of the siding to McCormick paint which they should have done and had to pay to get another 2 five gallons of paint.. I have been trying to reach Camilo via text and call to address the issues in addition they were to do an insection 2 months after and I'm getting no response. Its sad because the patio cover is quite nice but the lack of response is terrible read less
- Mallory's Restorations Inc.Extremely disappointing! Very disrespectful and unprofessional. Clint Mallory was the person that Angie's List sent to have an on-site consultation with me to discuss and assess building a garage on my property. First, he schedules an appointment to come by on Tuesday at 3:30, he never shows nor calls. I call the project advisor and inquire about where this guy is. The advisor has no idea where he is as she hasn't heard from him. She then contacts him and he tells her that he is on another job and wont be able to make it. Now this is after the appointment time. The advisor asks me if I can reschedule for the upcoming Thursday (today), I agree. I receive a call from Mr. Mallory asking me what is the earliest I can meet him because its going to rain. Interesting! So I finish running an errand and rush home to meet this guy. He shows up not dressed or looking like a business representative coming to discuss a possible job. But, whatever. He tells me his name but I don't know at that time what his company is or who he is working for. Anyway, we start to discuss the project and he immediately begins telling me everything I should have done, or what other contractors have done wrong and it shouldn't be this way, you need to do this and that, was this inspected and did it pass, lets just scrap this and start over. Where are your plans for the garage he asks. I am looking at him and thinking to myself why are you actually here, and why would I have plans for a garage that we haven't discussed yet. Now I am getting frustrated with his condescending attitude and disrespectful tone he is using. I state that this is frustrating me, he asks me, is it because of me? I state yea its because of you. Being condescending and disrespectful talking to me like he is doing me a favor or something. Yet, he hasn't even started saying what services he is going to provide, what his qualifications are, possibilities for the new garage, suggestions, or cost, etc... He then, like a child, rolls his eyes, throws his arms up walks of the site. I have never experienced unprofessionalism and immaturity like that from, supposedly, a reputable contractor read less
- Quality PavingIt went great. The work was done very professionally and we are very pleased with the results. The crew was very courteous and the work was completed on time. I highly recommend Quality Paving and look forward to employing them for future projects.
Garage Builders in Williamsburg
- Business Description:Carports and metal garages delivered and installed in 27 states in the USA. Amish sheds and wood and vinyl garages, gazebos, pergola kits and gazebo kits delivered in VA and WV.Recent Review:the assemblers were very polite and very efficient. They cleaned up the area and did everything in a very professional manner. Very satisfied with the product and assemblers.WAYNE S.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contracting professional with over 16 years of experience. We are a family owned and operated business specializing in residential home remodeling. Contact KOB LLC in Stafford, VA, at (877) 734-1164 read lessRecent Review:KOB was a referral from two friends. He was in touch and started on time. It was a professional job from beginning to the end. He was personable and communicative. Kevin and his team deserve all the kudos! Thank you so much for a job well done. read lessMarie M.
- Business Description:We offer FREE Estimates on all types of work listed. Call 540-582-7499 Office or Text 540-538-1405Recent Review:Excellent job employees were professional and friendly. Job was completed with a wonderful cleanup of debris. Would recommend this company for any style or type of roof.Ralph H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business specializing in Masonry and construction. We provide superior customer service and top notch work. Give us a call directly at 757-620-8032.Recent Review:The service was great. They were prompt, their work was good, and I had no complaints.Liz S.
- Business Description:Since 2009, our company has been specializing in roofing, remodeling, and general contracting services of all kinds! Free Gutters with Full Roof Replacement! We hold a full service Class A license in the state of Virginia (license #2705-131794), we are fully licensed, have Worker Comp, and have liability insurance. We have many full time employees and a full network of subcontractors to complete our jobs in a timely fashion. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is d.. read lessRecent Review:Robert and his team did a wonderful job! The estimate had a great breakdown and the price was very reasonable. Very professional and super responsive. Thank you I truly recommend Custom Contacting Inc.Marinka J.
- Business Description:Tidewater Pro Build is a mid-size home remodeling company operating out of Chesapeake, VA. Our team does the majority of the leg work in the field and in so doing keeps subcontracting to a minimum. We provide flexible financing options read lessRecent Review:This was a large project and it went wonderfully well. Caleb's vision and the artistry, talent and professionalism of the crew were so very much appreciated. The kitchen, powder room and butler pantry are beautiful. Our new exterior doors are such an improvement and make such a difference in the outside appearance of our home. We had to go out of town for a few days and were quite comfortable with Kevin and his crew continuing the work in our absence. The project just flowed and we couldn't be happier or more satisfied. We are considering one more major remodel (master bath) and will definitely turn to Tidewater Pro. Highly, highly recommend read lessCynthia M.
- Business Description:Wiiliamsburg Maintenance was created many years ago to provide services to all customers for the jobs larger contractor do not normally do. We also assist and give aid to do it yourself customers for advice and partial projects. We are here for the elderly for conversions to make their every day life easier as well as periodic maintenance. We itemize all repairs for all customers on budgets so they can plan out their repairs in stages. Phil Nader is also a certified home and commercial inspec.. read lessRecent Review:I found Williamsburg Maintenance on Angie's List and called to discuss the work that I needed to be done. Phil Nader was very responsive to my phone calls and we were able to agree on a proposal and estimate. Mr. Nader maintained regular contact with me as we dealt with winter weather conditions to set a date for the work to be done. The crew arrived on time and completed the job in one morning. I am very satisfied with the work done by Phil Nader and his crew, particularly in the areas of competence, friendliness, communication, and price read lessDane Y.
- Business Description:Our company is a second-generation, family-owned business that has provided quality pest control services to the Hampton Roads area since February of 1970. Our goal has always been to provide honest, dependable, and professional service to our customers. We are proud of our 43 year history and we work diligently everyday to continue that level of excellence. Our Owners, Karen and Bill Pye, hold VDACs Commercial Certified Applicator licenses in: wood destroying insects general pest control tur.. read lessRecent Review:We used A1 exterminators for several years. In the beginning we used them to change the dehumidifier filters. We started using them because the previous owners had used them to redo the crawl space and install a the humidifier. At some point we also started using them for pest control. We did their Guardian Plan from beginning. The guys they sent over were nice and courteous and always helpful. We were pleased with service until we were selling our home and records of services provided were requested and they refused to give them. We were needing information on if they had caulked some cracks in the foundation when they sealed everything when the dehumidifier was installed. I even had the previous owner call and give them permission to release this information. They accused me of trying to get information out of them that didn't belong to me. Funny thing is, there were absolutely no issues, but they were immediately defensive and accusing me of being in a bad place with our buyers. She talked over me to the point and was so rude, I told her to shut up. That was the end of anything I ever wanted to do with them. Had the owner of this company not been the rudest person I have ever dealt with in my life, I may have left them a good rating. Based on how she treats a customer of 4 or 5 years, I could never recommend them to anyone. Read their reviews yourself. Their bad customer service speaks for itself. When I mentioned this company to the buyers real estate agent, he confirmed that they weren't reputable as did the escrow company that did our closing read lesslacey c.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Absolute Construction has was created Thirty years ago but has been launched into service for twenty years strong and is still growing. We provide all over service, from the simplest fixes to full home builds and remodels Absolute Construction does it all. We take the time to sit down and go over every possible need and want a customer has. We believe that true personal touches make the difference and changes a good experience to an amazing experience. Every builder/ worker affiliated with Ab.. read lessRecent Review:In all honesty I would definitely hire Absolute Construction again. They made it very easy and simple. With my project I had a limited amount of money I could use because I was turning the apartment into a rental space. Absolute Construction went above and beyond to make sure my job was completed and they hooked me up on the price because they knew I was on a very limited budget. I will be calling them again read lessEric M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Gloucester Point
- Glouster Point
- Charles City
- Newport News
- West Point
- Providence Forge
- New Kent
- Locust Hill
garage builders in Williamsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing190 Special K Trail
Mt Airy, North Carolina
- A-1 Inc Exterminators1704 S Park Ct
- Abrahamse & Company Builders1020 Linden Ave.
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Absolutely Amish Structures LLC6 Rodney Lane
- ACE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF THE PENINSULA INC300 COMMERCE CIR # D
- Affordable Sheds & Garden Products LLC11750 Berlin Tpke
- Alan's Factory OutletPO Box 646
- Alliance Construction Company310 E Broad St.
- ANDREWS GRADING & EXCAVATING LLC735 MEGEATH FARM LN
Front Royal, Virginia
- Archetype Builders10908 Courthouse Rd. Suite 102-230
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing
- Bedrock Foundation Systems IncPO Box 61691
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Bertrand Homes of Virginia, Inc.5886 Blackberry Ln
- Blue Ridge Heart Pine Floors931 Deerfield Rd.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Byler Barns and Backyards3318 N Valley Pike
- Bedrock Foundation Systems Inc
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders4428 Shepherds Road
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Capitol Sheds Inc.8813 Jefferson Davis Hwy.
- CAVALIER ENTERPRISESP O Box 2217
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Coastal Builders,Inc.146 Bay Dr.
White Stone, Virginia
- College Creek Construction105 Meadow Rue Ct
- COLONIAL BARNS & SHEDS6021 George Wash Hwy 985 S Military Hwy
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Commonwealth Home Improvements Inc21870 Courthouse Rd
- COMPTON CONTRACTING INC.109 NELSON DISTRICT RD
- Costco Wholesale3102 Plank Rd #600
- Creative Construction and Remodeling of VA, LLC13609 Winterberry Rdg
- Custom Contracting Inc1364 LONDON BRIDGE RD
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Custom Design Works Inc1101 Coventry Blvd
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders
- Danny's Heating & Air and Home Improvements104 Hillside Ln
- Del-Ray Construction Inc.101 Honeysuckle Lane
- DLB Construction LLC500 CENTRAL DR
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Dunlap Enterprises266 Barlow Rd
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Danny's Heating & Air and Home Improvements
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Harrison Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 70
- Harrison Handyman5700 Riverside Pl
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- HomePro Builders50 Royal Elm Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- Hood and Son Home Improvements124 Banneker Dr
- Howard Construction
Kinston, North Carolina
- Hudgins Masonry712 Poplar Forest Ct
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J and K Construction956 Neal Davis Rd
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC168 Quade Dr.
Cary, North Carolina
- JMS Contracting1381 Ullainee Rd
- John Albert Furniture249 Albert Farm Rd.
- John Mills Roofing468 Ferry Rd
- JOHNNIE O. HUGHES, JR. CONSTRUCTION INC9180 Poropotank River Rd
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- Joyner Bros. Construction, Inc.8411 Main St
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- KOB LLC37 Viking Lane
- KOB LLC
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- Mountaineer Home Repairs105 Sunshine Dr
LEWISBURG, West Virginia
- MTJ Property Management601 Bellview Ave
- Mull's Residential Services1739 Sweetwater Lane
Chase City, Virginia
- Mullinax Inc.9803 Ramsay Drive
- MEP Construction
- Perez Handyman LLC121 South St
- Perkins Remodeling1855 Irisburg Rd
- Perry's Construction & Remodeling IncP O Box 757, 7719 Brock Road
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
- Poteat Construction Inc855 Corn Tassel Rd
- Precision Garage Door320 Cleveland Pl
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Priority Home Works LLC140 Nelson Dr.
- Perez Handyman LLC
- R A JONES INC12786 NETTLES DR
Newport News, Virginia
- R.C. SHOWALTER BUILDERS, LLC7941 EDEN VALLEY RD
- R.J.MOSELEY BUILDER3639 GOOD HOPE RD.
- R.L. Reece Builders, LLC4930 chestnut fork road
- RA Woodall & Son Contracting15760 Sandy Point Rd
Charles City, Virginia
- RAINEY & SONS REMOLDING1524 Alvis Road
- RCI Services3743 Shannon Hill Rd
- RDW Inc.562 bobcat
Little Plymouth, Virginia
- Reel Time, LLC4006 West End Dr.
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Reid Constructors LLC116 Mattaponi Trl
- RH CONTRACTING POWERWASH AND REMODELING LLC171 Wellington Cir
- RICHARD'S705 W Pembroke Ave
- Rivah Remodeling & Repair LLCPO Box 1483 628 Charlotte St.
- Riverdale Crossing Enterprises1035 Philpott Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Rough Custom Carpentry
- R A JONES INC
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Shovel kings327 Woodside Dr
- Southers Electrical Services813 Osborne Rd.
- Spades Renovations 3303 Scott St
- Stateline Builders INC.370 Caratoke Hwy
Moyock, North Carolina
- Steel Creek construction
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- s and w general contractors