A home accessibility remodel can make your living space much more comfortable for people with disabilities. Here are some ways you can finance this project.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Williamsburg, VA
There are 49 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Williamsburg
- Williams Painting And RemodelingI am so glad I found William. He was reasonably priced for painting and gave me an a la carte menu to help me decide. What I needed to paint. I expressed my desire to update my kitchen while his crew were painting my house. When he told me he could be the turn-key contractor to update, I jumped at the opportunity. I got the same style blue oyster granite counter tops that I priced at Lowes for 1/3 of the cost. His painters were very meticulous, cleanly, and made sure to correct any paint drips that occurred. I have plans to rehire in the summer to complete my kitchen floors and paint a handful of ceilings. Itemized Job costs 4100 granite, 1100 for backsplash (this included complete drywall replacement), 2000 paint kitchen counters (sanded 2 coats), and 2600 for painting (2 coats and 12 doors). Williams service has transformed my house. Thank you!!
- Kitchen SaverDave Duxson was the installer on our project. Dave did a fantastic job on all 4 rooms! The quality of his work, as well as the products themselves exceeded our expectations. A large project like ours can be daunting with the expense, change of material/appearance, quality, and workmanship....it's natural to be nervous. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. Dave really is an expert craftsman. He was a wonderful person and all around nice guy. He is also a vet so that only made it better. We will definitely recommend to others. Thank you, Dave, for your work and your service
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly
- Farrell Plumbing and Heating IncAwesome. Pat and crew are absolutely professional. Pat has done several jobs for us including a complete remodel of our master bath. We could not be happier with the work they do. We highly recommend them for any plumbing related work you might need done.
- Kitchen SaverAlmost two years later the kitchen still looks great and absolutely no problems.!!!!!! The sales staff was great. Adam Taylor explained options and was flexible and offered different options to give us a sense of cost and value. Everything written and costs were finalized and fixed so there was no guessing. He was very professional and patient. The install time was suppose to take two days but they were done in on day. They showed up on time and worked throughout the day. The team was professional and was easy to have in the house. During the walk through of the finished work the team pointed out that there were two things that needed to be ordered and fixed. I did not have to find it. They cleaned up nicely. The tow items were ordered and the team came back promptly and finished the work. All the supporting folks on the phone were great, responsive and went out of their way to ensure we felt like their number one customer- outstanding. The kitchen looks great and we could not be happier with the results. This was a very good experience and we will certainly use this company again
- Kitchen SaverBitterly upset, however due to unforeseen family circumstances, we were not able to carry through with the project. Kitchen Saver was gracious and although we (as disclosed, and pointed out to us at the very outset) did forfeit our deposit, they worked with us to take the necessary steps to close out our agreement. This is the sign of a truly good company, that they continued to treat us with respect and in a wholly professional manner even though we had to close the agreement. At some point in the future I hope we are able to come back to Kitchen Saver, and work with them again. They live up to the reputation you see here on Angie's list. Thank you to Al, and the Kitchen Saver team - we appreciate all that you have done
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Job well done. Ryan communicated with us throughout the process, worked with us when issues arose, offered suggestions based on past experience. The crew was terrific.
- Extreme ConstructionCan not recommend Xtreme Construction enough!!!! Exceeded my expectations. Justin works fast, professional, beautiful work! Had my kitchen looking like a brand new one within no time! Will be booking him for more upcoming projects!
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.The entire process was so wonderful! Ryan, owner, came to the house to understand the project and scope. He had a proposal back to us in no time. He was comparable to another contractor we picked him because he did a great job installed our awning. Remi, who did almost all of the work was AMAZING! He showed up put down covers to protect carpet and floor. His tile work was outstanding. So much attention to detail. I would hire them again to do any project around my house. They worked/partner with great subcontractors who upheld their timeline. I couldn't be happier with the end resul
- A to Z HandymanOutstanding, very professional and timely execution. Me and my wife are very impressed with the work preformed by A2Z handyman. They were very courteous and flexible allowing us to have our dream kitchen built on a great budget. I highly recommend their service to anyone needing renovations or remodels
Home Remodeling Contractors in Williamsburg
- Business Description:When looking for quality work, we have it all. Our process is easy. Design, build, and elevate. We have decades of experience and can help with projects from small to large. Our attention to detail gives us an advantage over other contractors to ensure that you receive high quality work at the best price. Key to remodeling is communication. It’s important that the contractor is willing to listen and understand your needs to ensure that your project is completed to a higher standard that what ..Recent Review:Matt and his team were absolutely amazing, we would hire them again in a heartbeat! Absolute attention to detail, professionalism, and flexibility throughout the entire project. Can’t say enough how happy we are with the outcome!Jessica C.
- Business Description:OPENING SOON!! AVAILABILITY FOR OUR GRAND OPENING 2021 SPRING WORK LOG As a leading local renovation partner, we service both interior and exterior projects spanning from kitchen and bathroom renovations to roof replacements. We are a turn-key renovation solution, covering every detail from local permitting to design consulting to put your mind at ease. In addition to our experienced team, we partner with renowned regional suppliers to offer a wide range of premium material selections with ..Recent Review:We hired Luke and his crew to pull out some old hardwood, tile and laminate floors and replace them with new hardwood. Except it wasn't that simple. The upshot . . . Luke's team was very communicative, honest and upfront with us about everything, dealt with a crazy situation in a way that made things far smoother for us, and did very high quality work. With them you are getting a company that cares about the quality of their work product and the customers they serve. The details . . . We only decided to replace all of the downstairs floors because we needed some joist repair work done in one room, and the contractor we hired for that job needed the existing floor removed to do the work. Luke's team worked around the schedule of the other contractor, and was flexible in doing so. The other contractor was a huge company that we hired because they are well-known and supposedly specialize in structural work. But--maybe because they were so big--it was a constant struggle to communicate with them. We had a different person as the sales guy, the regional job scheduler, the local office scheduler, and the actual work crew that would be on site. There were many communications blunders and rescheduling. After the other contractor finished their work, Luke's team came in to put the new floors down. I asked some questions about some apparently old damage to some support beams that was viewable with the old floor removed. Luke had a supervisor of a construction crew on a nearby job come over, and he inspected the area with me and we quickly realized the damage was extensive and affected a primary support beam in the middle of the house. Sparing further detail, this created the need for more work (that would be both substantial and expensive). Luke sprang into action--I cannot tell you ow many mountains they moved to get the new work done quickly and on a reasonable budget. They were literally calling around all weekend to find a truly massive beam, dry and ready for install, that could be transported to a mill nearby to be ripped to the odd dimensions of the old beam in our 1920 home. They brought in a different crew than the flooring one, built a false wall to support the house, and got the massive new beam in place quickly and safely. It was a major undertaking. It could have, and probably should have panicked us. But Luke was great. He and others at the company were very mindful of how the ordeal was likely affecting us. They worked around us, offered various forms of assistance to make our lives easier, were considerate of the pets, dust, noise, etc. I was initially surprised the huge company didn't catch the structural damage. There were a few obvious signs of it, and you only had to inspect a little bit behind was superficially visible to discover the massive problem. But in retrospect, I am not surprised. The company was too big to care. One guy sells you the contract, another does an inspection, a different office schedules the crew, the crew does what's written on the plans. It was impersonal, and ineffective in the end. Luke and his team were different. Luke and others were involved in every aspect of the business and the work, Luke was onsite at least once most days, they moved crews around to adjust to unexpected difficulties, etc. And the fact that these guys know this area well paid off huge when we needed to find unique materials at a difficult time. The work looks great. We love the finished look of the new hickory floors--which flow seamlessly through many rooms and a narrow hallway. But I'm most pleased by the fact that Luke's company made sure that our home is safe. You can't beat that peace of mind. Luke has followed up with us a couple of time since the job. He cares that we're happy with it. I didn't know Luke or anyone at the company before we cold-called them among several companies to get an estimate for the simple flooring job. I have no reason to put this much effort into a review other than the fact that these guys really came through for us in a big way. Hire a company that cares about its work and cares about you. I totally recommend Commonwealth. (first two photos are of the structural fix, the rest are of the new hardwood flooringRalph H.
- Business Description:Tidewater Pro Build is a mid-size home remodeling company operating out of Chesapeake, VA. Our team does the majority of the leg work in the field and in so doing keeps subcontracting to a minimum. We provide flexible financing optionsRecent Review:This was a large project and it went wonderfully well. Caleb's vision and the artistry, talent and professionalism of the crew were so very much appreciated. The kitchen, powder room and butler pantry are beautiful. Our new exterior doors are such an improvement and make such a difference in the outside appearance of our home. We had to go out of town for a few days and were quite comfortable with Kevin and his crew continuing the work in our absence. The project just flowed and we couldn't be happier or more satisfied. We are considering one more major remodel (master bath) and will definitely turn to Tidewater Pro. Highly, highly recommendCynthia M.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contracting professional with over 16 years of experience. We are a family owned and operated business specializing in residential home remodeling. Contact KOB LLC in Stafford, VA, at (877) 734-1164Recent Review:KOB was a referral from two friends. He was in touch and started on time. It was a professional job from beginning to the end. He was personable and communicative. Kevin and his team deserve all the kudos! Thank you so much for a job well done.Marie M.
- Business Description:Washington DC and its metropolitan has been a rich melting pot of cultures for centuries. But only in the past couple of years one more piece of mosaic has been added to this exclusive and exhilarating collage. Firuze Tile Kitchen Bath has opened its doors to mingle with generations of historical mash of Alexandria and it straddles the dual worlds of modern imbue and old proud comfort of this town. Like a beacon of style, it sits by 395 exit 2A and its white exterior shines day and night, dra..Recent Review:Timely service and delivery with very good prices.Gokhan A.
- Business Description:Welcome to MR. FIX-IT™! Since 1970, MR. FIX-IT™ has offered outstanding home services such as gutter protection by Gutter Helmet, bathroom restoration and remodeling (NuBath), room additions, kitchen remodeling and attic & basement finishing. We also offer exterior home services such as siding, windows, roofing and decks. We pride ourselves on delivering these excellent home services at an affordable rate and with great customer care. To this day, MR. FIX-IT™ remains family owned and operate..Recent Review:The company representative was on time and very professional. In the end, he concluded that due to the unique configuration of our roof structure, the Gutter Helmet system could not be used properly for a portion of the project and declined to bid. I found this unique and refreshing and would be inclined to use Mr. Fix-It in Richmond, VA for any project that was within their scopeSteve T.
- Business Description:Five Star Bath Solutions of Williamsburg is a full service bathroom remodeler specializing in bath and shower remodeling and installations. We offer leading solutions for bath and shower remodeling, including custom bath-wall systems, new bathtubs or tub to shower conversion, walk-in bathtubs and much more. We provide quality bath and shower remodeling at an affordable priceRecent Review:Our consultation had us sold completely. We were excited to get started on the process and be rid of our awful 70s bathroom. We demo’d our bathroom since we were expanding the space and they didn’t offer that service. They kept changing our date to start the project and when the installers came out it was for a couple of hours if we were lucky after being promised it would be a 48 hour process to get our bathroom completed. We ended running into 3 months to have our very small master bathroom completed. The process to get it done was a headache and Duanne fought us every single step of the way. When we finally finished the bathroom we were relieved the nightmare was over. Shortly after we started to notice a foul smell coming out from the shower drain. We hired an independent plumber to come out to inspect it and when they replaced the old pipping they didn’t install a P trap which is required by code to stop methane gas. We then decided to have the plumber look at the vanity piping since the shower wasn’t completed to code. Vanity wasn’t completed to code either and had to be fully removed to be corrected. In the process of this we found they installed the vanity incorrectly and it was ruined upon removal to fix their violation. I would caution anyone who wants to hire them as they took shortcuts to complete the job and are not certified plumbers. The owner argued that what work they did was to code even though we have specific sections from the code book that state it is not done to code. I don’t know anyone that is ok with methane gas leaking into their home and find that ok. We have now had to rip out their work to fix everything and are afraid to rip out the shower walls just based on the plumbing issues we’ve had so far. You will end up spending thousands more by using their service to make corrections on their ‘finished’ workSidney P.
- Business Description:RICHARD'S we are class A contractors Residential & Commercial Builders , RGSPROS.COM WE DO WHAT OTHERS CAN NOT !!! ADDITIONS : DECKS : WINDOWS : WINDOW REPAIR : TERMITE & MOISTURE DAMAGE : TRIM WORK : FRAMING : SIDING : PAINTING : KITCHENS : BATHROOMS : GENERAL CONTRACTOR : BUILDER thank you call us anytime 7578690380 we take PayPal ,credit cards , cash, check we also provide emergency services as well SEWAGEPROS.COM WE ALSO SERVICE OBX OBX DIVISION 252-489-7363Recent Review:Mr Richards came to our home and spent quite a bit of time discussing our project with us. We were impressed with him and, if his price was reasonable, were prepared to offer him the job. He said he would get back to us, in a timely manner, with a quote. That was the last we heard from him. We left messages on the office phone, and even drove to Newport News and left a note, asking him to call,on a house he was refinishing. We never heard from him. Quite disappointed in his lack of professionalism. It would have been courteous to just let us know that he didn't want the jobCarl M.
- Business Description:Cj’s construction & Remodeling LLC is a reputable company, we put our Clients first and where quality and standards are concerned we go above and beyond to meet our Clients requirements.Recent Review:They are affordable and do a excellent job. I love my back splash!Sherena johnson J.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Jamen was friendly and professional. I am pleased with the end result of the closet system. I would use him again.Mychel P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Storing furniture the right way requires a bit of upfront effort. Use these tips to pack your storage unit like a pro and enjoy damage-free furniture later.
Renovating a kitchen will improve your resale value and provide a show-stopping centerpiece for your home. Here's how to get started—and what to expect.
Find home remodeling contractors in
home remodeling contractors in Williamsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Sewer & Drain Plumbing & Water Heaters516 S Military Hwy
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations2031 Lone Ridge Dr
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Absolute Decks & Home Restoration LLC330 W Brambleton Ave apt 1015
- ABW Appliances Showroom: Silver Spring 8951 Brookville Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ACE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF THE PENINSULA INC300 COMMERCE CIR # D
- Acropolis Construction
11872 Canon Blvd Ste A, Virginia
- Adams Hardwood Flooring2086 George Washington Memorial Hwy
Gloucester Pt, Virginia
- Addison Building and Remodeling238 Fairview Rd
- AJC Woodworks Inc.8305 Richmond Rd.
- All About Construction LLCPO Box 11042
- Alliance Construction Company310 E Broad St.
- Alpha Omega Construction114 Withers Rd Unit 32
- American Building Dynamics Inc.5755 Courthouse Rd
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- AMP Electric L.L.C.4515 Brandon Ln
- Anderson Flooring Inc100 Pennsylvania Ave.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archetype Builders10908 Courthouse Rd. Suite 102-230
- Arrieta Construction Inc2200 A Old Williamsburg Rd
- ASAP Sewer & Drain355 Turlington Rd
- Aspenn Environmental Services DC LLC1430 Jersey Ave
North Brunswick, New Jersey
- A-1 Sewer & Drain Plumbing & Water Heaters
- B.T. Jennings construction LLC
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture5185 MacArthur Blvd #370 Ste 312
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Bedrock Foundation Systems IncPO Box 61691
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- BIERNOT FLOORING INC348 Biernot Ave.
- Birstler Home Improvements of Virginia, Inc.15761 Diascund Shores Lane
- Blue Ridge Heart Pine Floors931 Deerfield Rd.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bogart Renovations
- Brave Recovery
- Brian Strand Construction
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Brum Faux Finishing458 Blue Beech Way
- Buckeye Cabinet & Supply Inc108 Ingram Rd # 7
- Burr Fox Specialized Woodworking, Inc.824 Koehler Road
- B.T. Jennings construction LLC
- C & E Contracting6 Azalea Dr
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders4428 Shepherds Road
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- CABINETRY WITH TLC4325 OLD CAVE SPRING RD
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Capitol Granite1700 OAK LAKE BLVD
- Caran Corp117 Caran Rd
- Cassidy's Plumbing Company710 Sedgefield Dr
Newport News, Virginia
- CAVALIER ENTERPRISESP O Box 2217
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Chesapeake Bay Building llc4309 Powcan Rd
- Chuck's Home Improvement3305 Timber Rdg
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Coastal Builders,Inc.146 Bay Dr.
White Stone, Virginia
- Coastal Home Improvement LLC1730 Lillaston Ln
- Coblentz Construction and Concrete4000 Incubator Rd
- College Creek Construction105 Meadow Rue Ct
- COLONIAL FLOORS2498 GEORGE WASHINGTON MEM HWY
- Commonwealth Enterprise 349 Sunnyside Rd
- Commonwealth Home Improvements Inc21870 Courthouse Rd
- COMPTON CONTRACTING INC.109 NELSON DISTRICT RD
- Corner 2 Corner Remodeling LLC709 Soho St
- Creative Cabinet Works201 Industrial Blvd
- Creative Construction and Remodeling of VA, LLC13609 Winterberry Rdg
- Criner Remodeling11836 Fishing Point Dr. Suite 100
Newport News, Virginia
- CTR - Cross Timbers Roofing9000 Pams Ave
- Custom Contracting Inc1364 LONDON BRIDGE RD
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Custom Design Works Inc1101 Coventry Blvd
- Custom Plumbing Services Inc1206 Interstate Business Park
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- CWD Construction Incorporated91 Stoneyridge Lane
- C & E Contracting
- D & H Custom Cabinetry & Construction, LLC8027 Ark Road
- D&D Environmental Contractors10702 Stoner Dr Unit A-2
- Danny's Heating & Air and Home Improvements104 Hillside Ln
- Decorative Glass Solutions10049 Lickinghole Rd Ste G
- Del-Ray Construction Inc.101 Honeysuckle Lane
- Desired Home Decor LLC204 Saint Clair Cir
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- DirectSat Communication Comp341 Harris Creek Rd
- Discover Granite & Marble9067 Jerrys Cir
- DLB Construction LLC500 CENTRAL DR
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Don Kendrick Building and Remodeling Inc8112 Wrenfield Dr
- DONALD J SEETERLIN CONSTR INC16400 NEW KENT HWY
- Durant Cabinets101 Maxton Ln.
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D & H Custom Cabinetry & Construction, LLC
- E T Lawson4 IVY Home Rd
- E.W. Reynolds Contracting L.L.CPo Box 246
- East coast custom
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- ELITE PAINTING SERVICE LLC720 bruce st
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Ephesus Marble & Granite2001 Lafayette Blvd.
- EVE INCPO BOX 10937
- Excell Contractors927 S Walter Reed Dr Ste 16
- E T Lawson
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- Farmers Home Improvements10803 Cople Hwy
- Ferguson Construction1888 Clifton Bridge Dr
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Final Phase Installations Inc2850 Sandy Bay Rd Ste. 101
- Fine Interior Woodworks415 W Little Creek Rd
- Finishing Touches6420 Dawes Dr.
King George, Virginia
- F & M Home Improvement