Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Williamsburg, VA
There are 26 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Williamsburg
- American Custom Hardscapes IncIt went great. They came when they said they would over several days. They removed grass and excess soil started the form and rebar the first day, finished forming/rebaring and poured it the second day, cleaned the third day and and put the concrete protectorate on the fourth day. Their team worked diligently each day. They also did this with a minimum damage to our lawn areas. Was very pleased with their work
- American Custom Hardscapes IncAmerican Custom Hardscapes did beautiful work in our backyard. There we’re some hiccups with scheduling but this has been the same story for most businesses lately. Daniel and your team are amazing and perform superior quality keep up the work.
- American Custom Hardscapes IncI would recommend American Custom Hardscapes. They did a fantastic job with our patio and our deck. There were some challenges in the beginning due to communication and Covid, but ACH worked hard to get through them and gain our business. Even with the challenges we faced I would work with them again. There is no doubt in the quality of their work and their dedication to their customers. Many companies are having challenges due to Covid and lack of employees. American Custom Hardscapes proved that they can and will overcome them
- JES Foundation RepairHouse was thoroughly inspected and detailed recommendations suggested. We appreciated the inspector's candor and helpfulness in arranging the job agreement. Office follow-up was just as promised and final work completed on schedule. Every effort was made to clean up the work area upon completion of the job. Overall we consider it a very positive experience
- JES Foundation RepairVery good. The work was scheduled and the worker showed up when he said he would and the work was completed very quickly.
- Taylor Made PavingThey arrived on time and did all the work in a professional manner. Did a fantastic job on our driveway and are very happy with the work. Would definitely hire again.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairOverall they were great. The only thing I am disappointed with is that it was not clear that they would not be putting the drywall and insulation back, but I can't knock them for that when I should have confirmed beforehand. Other than that, everything else was great. The workers were great and they did great work
- Extreme ConstructionCan not recommend Xtreme Construction enough!!!! Exceeded my expectations. Justin works fast, professional, beautiful work! Had my kitchen looking like a brand new one within no time! Will be booking him for more upcoming projects!
- American Custom Hardscapes IncOur patio is great. We went for the wood stamp design and it looks like real wood. When you look at our deck it all flows together. Highly Recommend.
- Omega Contracting LLCEverything went great! Work was done very well, the house looks great, and before any extra work was done(board was rotten and needed replaced) we were called and informed of it and asked to replace it. Everything was cleaned up very well also. Excellent job!
Concrete Repair Contractors in Williamsburg
- Business Description:We are a mid sized construction company, specializing in concrete construction. We also do grading, retaining walls, drainage and hardscape. Feel free to call anytime to setup an estimate.Recent Review:After many delays during work they finished. They would accept no input from me as to how i wanted it done and ignored my input. Broke cox service line to neighbors and city blacktop. Installed drain thru curb which has since cracked along with driveway. Will not come fix problemDennis T.
- Business Description:Coblentz Construction and Concrete LLC is a general contracting company with over 20 years of experience, offering both residential and commercial services. We have extensive experience in installing driveways, sidewalks and patios. We also undertake structural and esthetic repairs, concrete planing and resurfacing, waterproofing, and caulking projects. Ask us about or military discountsRecent Review:Excellent craftsmanship. Steve, Laura, and the whole team were among the best we’ve worked with. They were always prompt and communicated clearly the proposal of how the work would be completed; they even worked in the rain setting concrete. The work was fantastic and they did an awesome job on the cleanup and regrading. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs any type of concrete construction. Thank you again Coblentz ConstructionJonathan K.
- Business Description:Excellent customer service and high quality work is all we provide here at Create My Lawn LLC. Even though Create My Lawn is a newly formed company we have over roughly 30 years of combined experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any of your outdoor needs.Recent Review:Createmylawn went above and beyond when performing upgrades to my home! The fence replacement that they installed was amazing and surpassed all of my expectations. My neighbor already complimented me on the beautiful fence and requested createmylawns contact info so that she could get some upgrades on her home as well. This company was very professional from beginning to end and the results speak for themselves. I will absolutely use this company again and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to upgrade parts of their existing home or building a new home. Thank you createmylawn for a wonderful experience!!! Sincerely, TiTimothy S.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. We offer brick and masonry specialties. Point up work and/or rebuilding. Patio/Pad restoration such as painting. For your concrete repairs, restoration and pouring call MRCONCRETE LLC.Recent Review:Mr. Concrete (Curtis) was courteous and professional. He knew his business, and my wife and I are very pleased with the work he and his crew did. I would most definitely hire him again — and refer him to friends. A positive experience from start to finish James in RichmonJames N.
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:Excellent, great job and service.Keith G.
- Business Description:FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Serving pool owners for over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan brings experience, service and creativity to designing your backyard oasis. We understand how different our terrain can be, even within a fairly short distance. From your very first free, no-obligation consultation to closing your pool in the fall, our design consultants and pool experts work with you every step of the way. We also offer renovations and maintain your pool th..Recent Review:The project went very smoothly. Work was completed on schedule and if we had questions, Sylvan personnel quickly answered them. The end results were fantastic and our pool looks better than new!Kathy D.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Very good. The work was scheduled and the worker showed up when he said he would and the work was completed very quickly.Linda G.
- Business Description:When it comes to caring for your property, Pro Landscapes by Chris Moore-formally known as Lawncare of Hampton Roads-offers the most comprehensive services in the area. Our services range from basic grounds maintenance to custom installation. We have a highly trained team of professionals along with extensive service offerings to provide you with the best end product in the industry. We bring a level of commitment that goes well beyond the maintenance of your property. In fact, that is just t..Recent Review:Chris and his guys did an awesome job with installing two brick retaining walls in our backyard along with a paver patio on the top level. We also had new irrigation piping installed as well as top soil and seeding in the backyard. These guys did an awesome job, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality work at a reasonable price! From the very beginning, Chris and his dad were very thorough with their estimates, and I got the sense they were genuine people not trying to rip you off. They continued to back that up through the entire time they performed the work. I will certainly go to them again in the future for any landscaping needsMatt C.
- Business Description:DLB Construction LLC helps families get the most out of their home improvement project investment. Don't settle for less. Not only will you be happy with our final product you will also appreciate the attention to detail we take every step of the way. DLB Construction can provide service as little as a minor repair to full remodel of your home or as complicated as dealing with the insurance carrier to help restore your home after an unfortunate event such as wind, water, hail or fire. I look ..Recent Review:Very professional and friendly service.Eric Y.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deals in Williamsburg for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Glouster Point
- Gloucester Point
- Charles City
- Newport News
- West Point
- Providence Forge
- New Kent
- Locust Hill
concrete contractors in Williamsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- A-1 Inc Exterminators1704 S Park Ct
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations2031 Lone Ridge Dr
- ABBA Concrete Inc.PO Box 516
- AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems5552 Raby Road
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- ANDREWS GRADING & EXCAVATING LLC735 MEGEATH FARM LN
Front Royal, Virginia
- Anointed Masonry ONE LLCP.O. Box 1492
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
- Arbol Tree Service2304 Jolly Pond Road
- ASPHALTBULLY Paving, Striping & Sealcoating910 Colonial Vlg
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- A-1 Inc Exterminators
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Battlefield Electric3516 Massaponax Church Rd
- Bedrock Foundation Systems IncPO Box 61691
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- BURT BIGONEY, P.E.303 Goldvein Dr
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- C & K ECP INC5121 Honest Bob Rd
Maiden, North Carolina
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Canuck Concrete2406 Tsena Rd
Providence Forge, Virginia
- Capital City Site and Concrete, LLC
- Caran Corp117 Caran Rd
- CATES CONCRETE SERVICE100 Hillington Rd
Garner, North Carolina
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- Coblentz Construction and Concrete4000 Incubator Rd
- Commonwealth Enterprise 349 Sunnyside Rd
- COMPTON CONTRACTING INC.109 NELSON DISTRICT RD
- Concrete Jack3402 Acorn St Suite #202
- CONCRETE MASTERS, INC.P.O.BOX 11550
- Concrete Stoneworks & Design, LLCPo Box 688
- Concrete Technology Association - Core Drilling4423 Lehigh Rd suite 204
College Park, Maryland
- Corver Concrete inc.14312 Vonda Ct
- Crane Contracting Inc724 Village Green Pkwy
Newport News, Virginia
- Create My Lawn LLC
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Creative Construction and Remodeling of VA, LLC13609 Winterberry Rdg
- CROWN DECORATIVE CONCRETEPO BOX 236
PENN LAIRD, Virginia
- CT Redd Construction Inc165 Clancie Rd
- C & K ECP INC
- DirectSat Communication Comp341 Harris Creek Rd
- DIXIE PAVING & SEALING5424 Namozine Rd
- DLB Construction LLC500 CENTRAL DR
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Dominion Concrete & Masonry CorporationP.O. Box 1877
- Driveway Doctor (George Paving and Seal Coating)60 Draper Cir.
- Driveway Doctors10216 Woodman Rd
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- DirectSat Communication Comp
- EVE INCPO BOX 10937
- EVE INC
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & L's Home Improvement2579 Mountain Hill Road
- J and K Construction956 Neal Davis Rd
- J WORDEN & SONS PAVING1601 Ware Bottom Spring Rd Suite 214
- Jenkins Restorations533 Byron St Ste E
- JES Foundation Repair2410 Southland Dr
- JES Foundation Repair2569 Quality Ct
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- John Albert Furniture249 Albert Farm Rd.
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- Joyner Bros. Construction, Inc.8411 Main St
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- Marlowe's We Care Co300 Cox Dr
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VA8382 Terminal Rd Suite B
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Moorefield Landscaping and ConstructionPO Box
- MRCONCRETE LLC321 Conduit Rd
Colonial Heights, Virginia
- Mull's Residential Services1739 Sweetwater Lane
Chase City, Virginia
- Marlowe's We Care Co
- National Tool & Drilling4720 Harrison Road, Suite 100
- National Tool & Drilling
- Perkins Remodeling1855 Irisburg Rd
- Perry's Construction & Remodeling IncP O Box 757, 7719 Brock Road
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
- Precise Concrete Service937 Possum Point Rd
Port Haywood, Virginia
- Prince Builders289 Sunny Drive
Princeton, West Virginia
- Prince William Home Improvement14843 Persistence Dr
- Pro Landscapes by Chris MoorePO Box 15518
Newport News, Virginia
- prostamp masonry inc8509 indian hills ct suite 103
- Perkins Remodeling
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- R&B clearing & services
- RA Woodall & Son Contracting15760 Sandy Point Rd
Charles City, Virginia
- Ram Jack Foundation Solutions88 Butler Farm Road
- Reid Constructors LLC116 Mattaponi Trl
- Robey Inc.1634 Old Westminster Pike
- Ryan's Repair Services LLC1537 Seaboard Ave Unit A
- R&B clearing & services
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Shovel kings327 Woodside Dr
- Southern Landscaping & Construction IncPO Box 275
- SpringForth Construction3914 Lewis B Puller Memorial Hwy
- s and w general contractors