Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Williamsburg, VA
There are 3 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Williamsburg
- Coffey's Lock Shop IncRick Jerrils, the Locksmith arrived early and quickly replaced the door locks and rekeyed the locks to match the front door lock. Rick was very friendly and professional.
- Keyed In LLCDerek was very polite and professional. Everything went very smoothly. He answered all my questions..
- Eastern Safe & Lock IncMy tenants has just moved out of my house and I wanted to have the locks re-keyed. I spoke with James and he showed up at my door promptly. He showed me a safer/better lock set by Schlage, installed it quickly, and also gave me a hefty discount for being an Angie's List member. I couldn't be happier. He was fantastic! Thank you read less
- Pop-A-Lock of Northern VirginiaEmanuel was awesome. Very near work was completed quickly and price was very reasonable. Highly recommend them for all locksmith needs!
- Pop-A-Lock of Northern VirginiaJeff, the owner was very accommodating and scheduled a Tech to arrive at the Auto shop as soon as he could. The Tech arrived and worked on my car in the parking lot of the Auto shop. he had it unlocked and started in a very short amount of time. The cost was very reasonable. Excellent craftsmanship and a very fair price. Truly outstanding service! I would highly recommend Jeff and his outstanding Technician, Emmanuel - if you ever find yourself in a similar situation read less
- Pop-A-Lock of Northern VirginiaI picked Pop-A-Lock from Angie's List as they had high ratings and I'm glad I did. They were all very professional. The technician, Emanuel, did his best to fix the lock before informing us that it needed to be replaced. He stopped over a couple of times to try different methods of fixing the lock before noticing that a spring was missing and the lock mechanism had finally worn out. The replacement part was it's own price so I will not hold that price against the company. I don't have much experience with locksmiths and their pricing but I thought it was a fair price for the work that was required. I'm happy to have worked with Pop-A-Lock and would recommend them to anyone should they need their services read less
- APPLE TREE LOCKSMITH, INC.It went wonderful. He was early which I appreciated. He was professional and courteous. He explained in detail about what he was doing. I would recommend him and already have to other individuals.
- Ave's Lock and KeyAveril was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job. He came out the same day, took care of all of our needs and was very professional and pleasant. Would recommend him to anyone. He is our new go-to for locksmith needs.
- Professional LockWe have a custom-built home with gorgeous one-piece door handle/dead bolts (a total of four that opens wood-framed french doors on one side of home). One of the dead bolts had broken. We weren't sure whether the deadbolt could be replaced or if we would have to replace the entire door handle/dead bolt mechanism. If so, we know we wouldn't be able to match it to the existing one. Which meant we either have one odd-ball door assembly (very prominent from kitchen to outside deck) or whether we'd have a costly alternative to replace all 4 door handle/door lock assembles. Professional Lock saved the day. He managed to find a deadbolt cylinder and installed it on a following visit. We also had Professional Lock change out a separate door knob and and deadbolt to our garage with a security keypad deadbolt and matching door knob (which we provided). Beautiful work at a reasonable price read less
- Steve's Services3/5/2018 This review is for a Fort Knox safe I bought. I did a lot of homework before I bought the Fort Knox Gun Safe Series M2 Model 7241. I am very happy with my purchase. I looked at Superior, Champion, Liberty, Browning, Cannon, Steel Water, and many other safes before I bought the Fort Knox M2. If you think that the safe you’re looking at will work for the guns you have now, think a little before you buy it, and buy a bigger one. You will probably buy more guns! Right? Spend a little more at the front end of buying a safe, or you will end up buying a second safe at some point! Also make sure to get an S&G Group 2 lock. The man I bought my safe from, Steve , is a great locksmith that is willing to work with you, and with no pressure to buy ‘Right Now’! I found out about Steve from a friends son, a retired State Trooper from one of the adjoining states to Virginia. I talked to Steve a number of times on the phone before I went to meet him in Chantilly, Virginia, at a gun show. Even at the gun show he never pushed for a sale. When he was finished with the person he was talking to when I showed up, he came to talk to me as if I was the only one at the gun show, one on one, NO KIDDING!!! His wife Toni, talked to me first, and gave me a brochure, and a price list, and talked about the safes, very knowledgeable also. Toni knows the product very well! One of the things I wanted was a certain 3 number combination, and Steve easily set it to the numbers I had requested. I had the safe set on my garage floor. To keep the bottom of the safe protected from rusting, he set the safe on 4 Hockey Pucks. May seem weird to some, but steel and cement = rust on bottom of safe. Today they came from Northern, Virginia with the Fort Knox M2 safe, in the rain, and did an incredible job moving the safe, and setting it up, and leveling it, and anchoring it to the cement floor. They traveled at least 135 miles, or a little more. I know I traveled 135 miles to go to the gun show to meet them. Steve seems willing to travel a great distance to set up your safe. He will give you a flat rate of what the set up and delivery will cost. It might seem pricey, but when you really understand what service and knowledge he is providing, it will be worth it! Others I talked to about getting a safe delivered, and given a flat rate within a certain zone for mileage, would have cost a great deal more. Then to set it up, level it, and anchor it was so much an hour per man, 2 men minimum. Much more than I paid Steve and they would have only had to come 70 miles. We are dog lovers, and so are Steve and Toni. They had their 4 dogs with them, one named Bullet, another Caliber, another named Ammo, and another named --- . After the safe was completely installed Steve took the time to make sure I was okay with the way everything worked. It took me a few tries to get the S&G Combination Dial to work for me, but I have opened it a number of times now with no problem. If you find yourself having a hard time with going that ‘just a scratch’ too far past your combo number, use a finger from your other hand to slow it down, like a brake. Steve made that suggestion, and it works. If you google “Steve’s Services” you can then email him at email@example.com, and/or call him at 703 573 4394, he will get back to you in a timely manner. I was going to get a gun safe a few years ago, but we could not afford it, so I dropped the thought. A few months ago we were coming out of a Tractor Supply and my wife stopped at the gun safes and said, “I think you should get a gun safe”. Who was I to argue? She did not realize what this would end up costing her/us. We went from around $700.00, to about $4,000.00. Big difference, but she pulled on her big girl boots, and gave her blessing for the safe. You also have to understand that she said I could buy a new Harley or Indian if I lost 100 pounds. She knew she was safe with dangling that carrot in front of me! I can still get a new BIKE, IF I still lose the 100 pounds, but she said no more gun safes, at least for a while. She does understand that you can never have enough guns, or ammunition, so as I see it, I still win. By the way, I do have to be careful around her as she is a much better shot than me. Her daddy raised her in the NRA competition as a young girl. She won a lot of Trophy’s and Badges. She toasted our son (he’s my step-son) at a gun range when he was bragging about what a good shot he was. My wife at that time had not shot a live round in about 25 years. Well, she shamed him in five round groups, every time a bull seye, every set they shot. He would get maybe three in the eye, and two out most of their sets. When she hit the outer edge of a bulls eye one time, he tried to call it as an out. I was in the next lane, and told him to see the ‘range master to see what he would say. Before he got I within ten feet, the MASTER told him to suck it up, and be man enough to be defeated by his mom. It nearly killed him to say, mom you’re a better shot than me. He has never asked for a rematch! I close with saying that I probably spent way too much time on the internet and phone to do the research and learning a HUGE load of information. I know it was driving my wife to a maddening stage, but then I reminded her that this was my Christmas gift from her, and she backed off. Men, if you have a great wife, let her know how blessed you feel, and let her know how great she is, and most importantly let her know how much you love her. You’ll never be sorry for it!!! I am a proud Viet Nam veteran. May God Bless all of our Military Troops, First Responders, and all who put themselves in harm’s way for the rest of us to live within the Freedoms we still have. Freedoms lost, seldom returned!! Home of the Free, because of the Brave. If you love your Freedoms, thank a veteran. Every one of them gave some, and some gave all!! Thanks for letting this ole timer ramble on, Roger Guy (a.k.a. the Grizz read less
Locksmiths in Williamsburg
- Business Description:American Lock & Key has been loyally serving the city of Richmond, Virginia and many surrounding areas for over 30 years. We have grown into a well-established and trustworthy full service Richmond locksmith organization that can help anyone with all locksmith needs from simply unlocking your vehicle, home, or business to supplying and servicing safes, commercial grade hardware, architectural hardware, and all of your automatic door needs. Barry Wilson is the owner of American Lock & Key; a q.. read lessRecent Review:Guy on phone quoted $149 which was more than twice the cost of a company I called on my own without Angie’s list.Laura J.
- Business Description:Whether you’re locked out of your home or need to upgrade the locks in your house, we can help. Our expert locksmiths have the tools and training to pop open all kinds of residential door locks as well as install and repair locking systems commonly used in homes. We make sure that you never have to doubt the safety of your home again read lessRecent Review:Prompt, same day service. Locksmith was professional and competent, excellent service, would hire again.John K.
- Business Description:8 Employees, 4 Service Vans for Road Service, Cash, Business Check, and Credit Cards Accepted, Net 30 Accounts available to business with account setup and approvalRecent Review:Rick Jerrils, the Locksmith arrived early and quickly replaced the door locks and rekeyed the locks to match the front door lock. Rick was very friendly and professional.Fred G.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:We are a mobile local locksmith company covering Hampton, Newport News, Yorktown, Poquoson and surrounding areas. We work on automotive, commercial, and residential locks. We replace most vehicle keys including key fobs read less
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 18+ years of experience in the home improvement business. Customer satisfaction is our priority.Recent Review:When he did the drywall and finished it the work was very sloppy. When I told him to come back and fix, he came back and it made no difference. In addition whan he laid my padding, it was done sloppily and had lumps ands bumps. He tried to say its because my carpet was old. <br /> I got a new estimate today because the carpeyt padding was so shoddy, I can no longer look at it. This new company pulled up the carpet to take a look and it turns out Mr. Rios and his staff left old padding down and thru new carpet on top of it! I am mortified. <br /> What makes it bad is the few times he was suppose to come and repair my carpet padding he kept recsheduling. I then told him hgo does not keep his word and I never heard from him again. <br /> I hesitated to write a review and was angry for months. But when I just had another company pull up my carpet and see where he left the old padding, I knew then I needed to do a review. I am beyond disgusted. <br / read lessLaShawn F.
- Business Description:We cater to the commercial locksmith needs of the business community. We also cater to our Residential ClientsRecent Review:He showed up on time and did the work right the first time. I'm happy. <br />Judy L.
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
- Business Description:City Locksmith Richmond Your Trusted Locksmith Service Company No one does it better than City Locksmith Richmond.Our Store Located in 511 N Harrison St, Richmond, VA 23220 Our technicians are licensed, bonded and insured, so rest easy knowing you will receive the most professional service possible. City Locksmith Richmond Dont get yourself bogged down by a lockout situation. Our locksmith are trained to provide fast, thorough car door unlocking lockout service with the shortest response tim.. read less
- Business Description:Are in need of an emergency locksmith service in Williamsburg, but don’t know who to call? Kwiklox Locksmith Williamsburg is here to help you get out of a jam. We service the entire Williamsburg area, and our response time is the best in the business. Whether you have been locked out of your home or vehicle, we are available to serve you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Give us a call 757-656-4505 Visit us 321 North Henry Williamsburg VA 23185 Or visit our website http://locksmithwilliamsb.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- Gloucester Point
- Glouster Point
- Charles City
- Newport News
- West Point
- Providence Forge
- New Kent
- Locust Hill
locksmiths in Williamsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Balian's Towing & Recovery, Inc.116 Pegram Lane
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Balian's Towing & Recovery, Inc.
- Good Movers Columbia10207 Wincopin Cir
- Good Movers Columbia
- Johnny the Locksmith121 Pennsylvania Ave Unit B
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Johnny the Locksmith
- MD Lock Doc1901 Ann St
- MD Lock Doc
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS11416 Reed Rd.
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS
- Tumblers lock & key432 Sonora Dr
- Tumblers lock & key