Is your dryer not working right or in need of repair? One of these six parts could be the culprit behind your appliance repair problems.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Williamsburg , VA
There are 12 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Williamsburg
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & ElectricalAwesome - the team arrived on time and did a great job placing 2 new air ducts overhead in the finished ceiling. Everything looks great and the area was left nice and clean afterwards!
- Discount ContractorsDiscount Contractors were able to respond to my request from AHS very quickly. They communicated with me regularly as to when they would arrive. Dillon did a great job finding and fixing the problem. He even made sure that AHS would cover the dry wall patch that was needed. Before he left he explained everything that was done and had documented everything with pictures too for reference. I was very pleased with the work and was glad that I ignored the negative reviews for this company that had been posted a few years ago
- Any & Everything PlumbingJeff did a great job identifying and repairing the main water line leak and also correct another problem with by replacing rusting out galvanized fittings on my water heater with brass fittings. Very pleased with his work and price. Thanks Jeff. Don
- Via Appliance RepairWe bought a new Kitchen Aid refrigerator a few months ago and the door flap on the left door wouldn't seal the refrigerator when the doors were closed. After trying to level the refrigerator ourselves, we contacted Kitchen Aid and they contacted Via Services since it was under warranty. Tanner came out and was awesome. After leveling the refrigerator we still had the issue, so he took the door off and found out the lower left hinge was bent. Naturally he has to order the part, but he told us things we could do to mitigate the problem until the hinge comes in. After that, he looked at our other KitchenAid appliances and said we were ok on our oven & microwave and what we could do to help our dishes dry better in our dishwasher. In other words, Tanner went above and beyond what he was supposed to do. He was friendly and extremely knowledgeable with all our appliances. Have to admit, this was the best appliance service visit ever. We got lucky having Tanner come out and hope he's the one who will return with the needed part
- John Nugent & Sons IncThe inspection went well until we told the electrician we were having a presale inspection done the following day. Upon hearing this, the electrician suddenly realized he had "missed" several things, which ultimately needed repair.
- Zoltan Appliance RepairMr. Zoltan came to check my 15 year old electric oven which was not operating at the appropriate temperatures. After testing it at multiple settings he provided an estimate for the repair, but did not recommend investing that much into such an old appliance. He was friendly and polite and I feel he was very honest with me. The service was $90, which I think is reasonable for the time spent. I would definitely hire him again
- Murphy Family ElectricRobert called when he was enroute and arrived early. Hired him as an electrician for the day. During the day he replaced 2 ceiling fans and replaced 5 outside lights on the porch, garage, and back porch. He replaced a fuse for the ceiling fan, and changed out the front doorbell switch after trouble shooting it. He replaced a smoke detector and he replaced two light fixtures in our bathrooms. After completing all electrical work early, he gladly changed out a faucet in the powder room, and put up new 3-piece bathroom fixtures in all three bathrooms. All in a day's work. Robert was very professional the entire period and only stopped work after his 7 hours were up. Would gladly recommend his proficient and professional service. Terry Reid (Col USMC retired
- The Plumbing DrI wanted to give a shout out to this company for an amazing experience today! We had three toilets installed on a 30 year old home we just purchased. A broken flange was found that had been fixed prior, very poor workmanship and installed incorrectly. Dr. Daniel and Dr Lloyd took the time and patience to tediously fix the issue which could of been done much easier through the ceiling! They did NOT choose the easy way which would of costs us in ceiling repairs. Not only did these two spend time coving our floors to protect from damage or dirt they were conscious about the current pandemic we are in and wore face masks, gloves and shoe coverings which was very much appreciated! These two were professional and honest and we will be referring them to everyone! Thanks guys
- HOME DEPOT INCHome Depot Washer/Dryer Installers - Error after Error. Note that big box stores like Home Depot do not have their own installers; they "sub out" (hire a third party) to deliver and install your appliances. We purchased an expensive ($2,400) General Electric washer/dryer combination. We have no complaints about the appliances - the 1 star is a result of "multiple" installation errors by two different Home Depot installation teams. After repeated installation errors by different Home Depot teams, the apologetic appliance manager at our Home Depot opined that they are at the mercy of substandard installation contractors. Here's what they did wrong: 1. Install Error #1: We had to pay extra for additional hoses since the dryer has a "steam" setting and requires water input. They brought the brand new hoses and left them in the unopened bag laying in the laundry room. When I called (10 minutes after they departed) the lead stated that "Well, most people don't like the stream setting". I stated that we paid extra for the dryer with steam and the extra hoses and Y adaptor, and with an irritated tone he asked "do you want us to come back to install the water to the dryer"? Of course we do. They came back and installed the hoses. 2. Install Error #2: We found that the washer's cold setting would not work, and (after a lot of back/forth) it was because the installers "reversed" the hot/cold hoses, even though Hot/Cold input is clearly marked on the washer. Before we realized this error, we contacted Home Depot, who advised that we should contact GE (Warranty issue). The GE tech called to say that he "guaranteed" that the hoses were reversed, based on the symptoms, and it was not a warranty issue, but a bad install. We went back to Home Depot again to speak to the appliance manager, who arranged another visit by the installers (which now leads to install error #3). 3. Install Error #3: Home Deport arranged for a "different" installation team to check the washing machine hoses. They "looked" behind the washer and said that all is correct and the GE Technician was wrong. They are certain something is wrong with the washer. If they had simply "traced" the hose from the spigot to the washer they would have found it was reversed, but they did not do that. Back to GE warranty folks, and (now a month or so after the washer was installed) the GE technician (John, who was excellent) visits, and within a minute shows that Home Depot had the hoses reversed the whole time. He reverses the hoses and all is now well. We went back to speak with the appliance manager at our Home Deport, and he apologized and thanked us for letting him know
- TIM'S REPAIR SVCThey came out, seen the code on the stove and told us they had to order a part that cost $371.00. This was in April 2022. Said the part would be in in two weeks. He never called us back. We had to keep calling (which he never answered) and texting. He finally replied with the part isn't in yet, we ordered the wrong part, we are on vacation, etc. Finally in July they come and replace the part and it doesn't fix it. So they had to order another part. They put the original part back on and took the new part with them (no money refunded). Had to order another part for $150. Said part would be in in a week. Another month of no communication nor responses. Then 3 months later, we said we were calling BBB and then magically we received responses. My husband gave three options: fix it, leave the part so we can fix it, give us our money back. They dropped the part off on our porch and it didn't fix it. Asked us to leave the part on the front porch and they would return the part and give us our money back. Haven't heard from him since. Stove didn't get fixed, and spend over $500 and have nothing to show. We also found out he over charged us for the parts. Please DO NOT CALL TIM'S REPAIR SERVICE unless you just want to give money away
Last update on November 14, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Williamsburg
Deals in Williamsburg for Appliance Repair
Find appliance repair pros in Williamsburg
Servicing a malfunctioning appliance is an urgent need, especially if your refrigerator, washer, or other major appliance seizes up. Save yourself time choosing an appliance repair professional in Williamsburg today.
To find Williamsburg service contractors, share your ZIP code and some basic information about your repair needs. You’ll then receive list of top rated service providers to select from.
Give us a few more pieces of information—for example your appliance’s model and power source and if immediate repair is necessary—and you’ll get a curated list of the best appliance repair professionals for your needs.
Is do-it-yourself an optimal choice for repairing home appliances?
Assuming you’re a bit handy, you might be able to swap out a gasket or clean a compressor on your own. But today’s major appliances aren’t as easy to take apart and reassemble as old-generation appliances, so consider do-it-yourself appliance repair work of any type cautiously.
If you’re looking at a more complex repair job or lack experience with minor fixes, you’ll likely spend less money in the long run if you go with an experienced appliance repair professional in Williamsburg.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you’re tired of scrubbing dishes by hand, it might be time to invest in a dishwasher. Consult this dishwasher buying guide to find the best appliance for you.
A broken dishwasher can throw a wrench in your whole routine. Check our dishwasher repair cost guide for pricing and learn when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Glouster Point,
- Gloucester Point,
- Charles City,
- Newport News,
- West Point,
- Providence Forge,
- New Kent,
- Locust Hill
appliance repair services in Williamsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A/C Masters Heating & Air Conditioning Inc314 Old York-Hampton Hwy
Yorktown, Virginia 23692
- ABW Appliances Showroom: Silver Spring 8951 Brookville Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- APPLIANCE REPAIR OF TIDEWATERPO Box 14401
Newport News, Virginia 23608
- Appliance Repair Woodbridge VA2903 Pheasant Ln.
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- A/C Masters Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
- Fredericksburg Whirlpool Repair904 Princess Anne St
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
- Fredericksburg Whirlpool Repair
- G H Appliance Repair5731 George Washington Memorial Hwy
Yorktown, Virginia 23692
- Gault Electric LLC11840 Canon Blvd Ste 200
Newport News, Virginia 23606
- Geek Squad - Best Buy601 East Jubal Early Dr
Winchester, Virginia 22601
- Glover Enterprises Inc300 Chatham Heights Rd Ste 109
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22405
- G H Appliance Repair
- Tru Blue Appliance Repair & Service745 Blue Crab Rd
Newport News, Virginia 23606
- Tru Blue Appliance Repair & Service
- Woodfin1823 N Hamilton St.
Richmond, Virginia 23230