Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Jackson, MS
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Jackson
- Wastewater Control, IncWhen they checked,they said it did not need service from them.There was not a charge for the service call and they also recommended someone who could fix the problem.Highly reputable company!
- AAA Septic Systems, LLCI have one toilet that let's me know when it's time to have the tank pumped out....slow to flush. I called AAA this am and they put me on the list for tomorrow. The toilet started leaking around the toilet and I cannot get it unclogged. I called AAA back and asked if they could make it a priority since the toilet is leaking. He said I was next & they would call me when they were on the way. Short there after the driver called and they arrived within 30 minutes. I provided the map we had drawn to locate the top. Pumped out went fine. Tank was not full. They cleaned up and were thorough. They even cleaned off the hose and walkway. Courteous and professional
- DIER'S SANITATIONHe quoted me lower than the amount of work he actually performed which I really appreciated. He didn't change the price just because he did more work. I have already recommended him to two other people.
- Triple A Septic TankThey are always very timely and do a good job. They don't leave a mess when they do something. They are reasonably priced. If we would have another problem, we will cal them.
- AAA Septic Systems, LLCShowed-up same day to diagnose pump problem. Came back the next day with the bigger truck to pump-out septic system and clear residue blocking proper pump operation. Whole process was done quickly and professionally. Team was friendly and clearly knowledgeable. Price probably reasonable, but I had no other estimates with which to compare
- AAA Septic Systems, LLCThis is the third time we have used AAA for our septic needs, with the first two times to pump out our old system. Joshua was our contact person and he was always very courteous and professional and answered all of our questions. They were very quick and had the job completed within six hours, which made me happy since we have two small children I didn't want to be without bathroom facilities for very long. I would highly recommend AAA and Joshua's crew
- AAA Septic Systems, LLCCame out and looked at issue. Made an accurate assessment of the issue and made it so that we would not have an issue with waste coming in the house. Had others come by and went with this company. They were on Angie's list, they were honest, price was fair, knocked the job out and did not lag around. Took time to explain things that were done and preventive maintenance for the future
- AAA Septic Systems, LLCThe first time they came to install, the old unit did not have the pipe as they thought so they had to re-group and create a Plan B. That is when they hired a plumber to come and reroute the pipe from the stub-out. After that was completed, it was a week or 2 before they came back to finish. Most of the time communication was pretty good, but there were a few breakdowns. The first rain we got was about 10and quot; in a day. Therefore, we had LOTS of dirt settling around the tank and the irrigation lines. The system was pretty much all exposed and 2 of the spray heads were no longer buried and of course not spraying correctly. They did come back(when they backfilled old septic) and backfilled all around the system and re-buried the spray heads, but not the lines. They informed me that this is not normally included and any further settlement of any part is my responsibility. The only complaint would be the HUGE pile of dirt(8' tall x 20' diameter) that was to be taken away and part of the original contract is still in my backyard. They talked me into leaving this huge pile to fill in as the system settles and also because they said I could probably use some for a patio I may add in the future. The pile is now hard as a rock and I can't hardly even dig a hole to move the dirt. It's a muddy mess for my dogs when it rains too. I have not needed to fill in any settling yet and will not need even 1/4 of the remaining dirt for my patio. I will now have to hire a contractor to remove the dirt. Overall, they were excellent and very easy to work with but don't let them talk you into keeping the dirt to fill in holes. It's an unGodly amount of dirt and mine is red clay and near impossible to move by hand
- AAA Septic Systems, LLCThe company was experiencing a shortage of workforce and had to delay service for one day. But came next day and took care of problem . They did a good job.
- AAA Septic Systems, LLCWhen we moved to a new house, AAA gave the previous owner a quote for installation. When we moved in, we tried to contact AAA to install the system. We could not get them to answer our calls. When our realtor somehow got in touch with them they told us they'd come out soon (no specific date or time frame). We never heard back. We wasted weeks trying to contact them with no luck. We eventually realized they had no plans on ever doing anything for us and got another company to install the system. I don't know how this place stays in business but they are incredibly unprofessional
Septic Tank Companies in Jackson
- Business Description:Slab leaks,pipe re-routes,toilet installation,repair and replacement,faucet repair and replacement,fixture installation,garbage disposal installation,gas leak repair,gas log installation,gas fixture installation,additions and remodels,water leaks,sewer line repair and replacement,sewer line blockages,water heater repair, replacement,and maintenance,tankless water heater maintenance,installation and repair,plumbing inspections,bathtub and shower installation,water,gas, and sewer line inst..Recent Review:Exceeded expectations! Very professional & excellent service!Sharon W.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐ We are THE BEST at what we do! ⭐⭐⭐ Like a breath of fresh air, we are here for you, taking cleaning to another level! Call our team, if you need your home, office, or church to be cleaned. Experience the difference with us, we clean corners, we do not cut them. Quality. Value. Peace of Mind. Call us today at (601) 301-0314! Additionally, we also offer errands and delivery services for your convenience. ThanksRecent Review:The service and repairs were outstanding and thorough. I’m completely happy with the results.Victor E.
- Business Description:Draingo Plumbing is a full service plumbing company servicing the residents and businesses of Jackson, MS, Richland, MS, and the surrounding areas. We offer quality workmanship, sincere service, and a drive to exceed your expectations. No matter what plumbing repairs you have, we can handle them efficiently and on time, even on short notice. Call us at any time of the day or night for 24 hour service to meet all of your plumbing needs. Each plumber from Draingo Plumbing is exceptionally trai..Recent Review:Terrible - home warranty claim. They must get incentivized to not take work orders for the home warranty. My contract with the hw clearly states that the present issues are covered. Bobby wanted $350 to tighten a faucet. What a sham. Do not call this company. If your home warranty wants to send them, insist on any other company. Terrible. Do not useCatherine B.
- Business Description:Cash,check,visa/MasterCard
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..
- Business Description:Cooper Mechanical utilizes over 30 years of small business experience to serve our customers needs in all facets of the residential and commercial market. Licensed, bonded, and insured. References available.
- Business Description:Residential plumber int/exterior. Sub- contracting new construction. Billing procedures are based on type of work. We accept cash and checks. EVERY 15TH CUSTOMER GETS A FREE 1 HOUR SERVICE CALL. 601-951-5289 !!!!! FIRST ANGIES LIST CUSTOMER THAT HAS A JAMMED GARBAGE DISPOSAL GETS IT UNJAMMED FREE AND IF ITS DEEMED NO GOOD ILL CHANGE IT FREE. FIRST ONE ONLY
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..
- Business Description:What we Do: Well lets say… Our business stinks. But as long as your pets continue to go, so do we. We provide poo removal service. Allowing you to freely roam your back yard without worries of having to watch where you step. Whether it’s weekly, twice a week, three times a week, bi-weekly, or just need your yard cleaned one time only for that special event you had planned. We do poo. And if you need us to feed and water while we are there, we can handle that also (small fee). We are more tha..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Crystal Springs
septic tank services in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Septic Systems, LLC4030 HIGHWAY 471
- AAA Septic Systems, LLC
- Express ServicesP O Box 16032
- Express Services
- No Problem Plumbing126 Mccollough-Mclin Rd
- No Problem Plumbing