Soffit vents exist under your roof's eaves. This guide breaks down how soffit works to provide fresh air flow to your roof and attic to keep your home dry.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Jackson, MS
There are 11 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Jackson
- A Cut Above ExteriorsThis was our second time using A Cut Above for our home in West Linn. They completed the removal and reinstallation of our cedar shake siding and repaired some dry rot around some new windows we had installed. As someone who works with a number of contractors, this company is truly excellent in their workmanship and professionalism. I'm certain their are cheaper options, but I'm a value guy and these guys are an excellent value for what you get
- Simply Home RepairsVery pleased. Gary Sanders and his crew were prompt, professional and finished the work with no delay. This is now my 'go to' home repair team.
- C A CONSTRUCTIONWe received wonderful feedback from the gentlemen. He was quick at getting back to me with the quote. We felt very comfortable with the feedback he gave us as well. His proposal was also cheaper then the other proposals we got. He was also prompt and came here on time. He was very detailed with the proposal and very professional. The gentlemen even gave us suggestions on how to save money. He could not of done a better job
- C A CONSTRUCTIONWe had a few minor communications problems that were resolved quickly and with good humor. The work was done efficiently. The workmen were at all times professional, well informed and good humored. . If they had questions or problems they asked and communicated both with Chris (the owner) and with my wife. Everything was handled professionally and the work done with skill. I will definitely by using them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chris and his crew
- C A CONSTRUCTIONWe were completely satisfied and would recommend this contractor to others with no reservation. The above amt is for all 3 jobs.
- Complete ExteriorsDid a very professional job. Workers showed up when they said they would. They cleaned up after job was completed. I am very pleased with results..
- Complete ExteriorsI was looking for a siding company to re-side and paint my two-story garage using Hardie siding. The siding was rotting and I could not get the same material any more. I contacted three companies in the area for quotes. One company never bothered to return my call after they said an estimator would call. After getting a quote from another company that I had done business with in the past, I went to the JamesHardie.com website to look at my siding choices. There I discovered that Complete Home Exteriors was the only recommended Hardie installer in the entire area. At first I wanted to just get the entire thing painted, but I also got quotes on the pre-finished Hardie siding in a color I liked. After meeting with Joe Boyd, I was very impressed with their credentials and professionalism. The first company asked me to go to Home Depot to see if they could get color samples for me to see. Joe brought an entire book of actual pieces of siding for me to see. I decided to get the pre-finished siding and go with Complete Home Exteriors and was very glad I did. They did a fine job. They started about 17 days late because of several unforseen and unavoidable problems that they had, including the weather. The workers worked every day possible, between rain days from about 7am until 5pm. They had to repair rotten backerboard and wrapped the entire building in a vapor barrier before putting up the siding. They were careful to match up the panels all around the house and trim the doors and windows with Hardie material. They cleaned up most material they tore off every day. The one thing I wish they would have been a little more careful with the plants in the flower beds. I had to complain some about them trampling everything or putting siding on top of things a few times. Other than that everything went smoothly. A day or two before they completed the work, Joe Boyd brought by about four inspectors direct from the Hardie Siding company to see their work and make sure they were following the company's guidelines for installing the siding. The inspectors told me that this company had once again earned the ranking of the best installer of their siding in a three state area and have held that position for several years. I was impressed that they would bring them around to look at their work like that. They cleaned up pretty well after the work was done. They could have done a better job with getting nails up. They had a magnet to pick them up with, but I found many more with my magnet after they had left. Joe came a few days after the job was finished to go over a few things, look at the work and we discussed roofing too. I will probably use them for this work when I get around to it. I would definitelyl recommend them to anyone
- Complete ExteriorsOverall, I was VERY impressed with the work they did. Joe is the estimator/manager and watches over several crews in the area. They have been in business in the area for a long time. Joe is a very personable and professional young man - he really knows his business and made several recommendations on repairs that I agreed to as they saved me money and/or created a better result. Their prices are a little higher than some of the competition but they stand behind their work 100%. They also actually have licenses and worker's compensation insurance - almost unheard of in MS! I think the best testament of a company is how they handle problems. Let me expand on that: 1) One of the workers accidentally creased one of my gutters with his ladder - Joe had the entire section replaced with no problems and they resealed the seams correctly - looks like new! 2) There was a miscommunication in reference to how much siding to replace in one area - they did one less board than I thought I asked for. To be fair, they replaced exactly what the contract specified but I had actually wanted one more. I missed the error when I read/signed the contract. I mentioned it to Joe and he sent his guys back over and replaced the extra piece - no charge. 3) One of his workers has some tattoos and one in particular displayed the F-Bomb. I have a young kid who saw it and I mentioned it to Joe. The next time that worker came back, the area was covered with a bandaid. The individual with the tattoos was an excellent worker but I didn't want that word displayed around my kid on my property. Joe and the worker both understood. The dormers look amazing as does everything else and more importantly, the roof doesn't leak anymore! The only issue I have is not related to the job performed but goes towards responsiveness. I was so happy with the work they did already, I asked for estimates for two larger jobs. One estimate was to replace ALL of the siding and paint. The other estimate was to replace windows. Joe offered up good suggestions for both projects. For the windows, he proposed a solution where the frames are left in place and only the "guts" of the window are replaced - saving money and the ripping out of window trim. For the siding, he educated me about pre-colored Hardie siding that precludes painting and comes with a great warranty - more expensive up front but eliminates painting for at least 15 years. I have yet to receive either quote after asking on multiple occasions. He was going to have his workers measure for the siding quote while they were at the house with ladders and he had to reference some web pages for his window quotes but that is the last I have heard. I have not had time to follow-up
- Complete ExteriorsThey did a complete tear off and install. The did a very good job. They gave us a detailed estimate and they stuck to it. I would recommend them.
- SOUTHERN STATES CONSTRAll work was very professional and was completed in a timely fashion. All work was completed within 2 months, only delay was a back order of special order garage doors, which was beyond their control. 1) I had a metal utility barn built. Southern States did all the ground site preparation, concrete work (pad for the building and repair of driveway) erected the building arches, completed the building ends, installed garage doors and electric for the building. They also did final grade work after the building was done. Southern States worked with me on all aspects of the building project; allowing me to provide the building and assemble the arches. They also worked with me in selection of materials, electric fixtures and were always easy to work with when changes or alterations had to be made mid-stream during construction. Their working staff were always on time and worked thru the day efficiently. 2) Southern States installed vinyl/metal on all soffits and fascia around my house and garages to make the house maintenance proof. They installed gutters and gutter guards all around my house and garages. They also replaced the ceiling on my front porch and installed new light fixtures in the ceiling. No matter what I needed done, Southern States was willing and able to complete the task. This is the third project Southern States has completed for me
Last update on February 9, 2019
Siding Contractors in Jackson
Most common types of work offered by siding companies in Jackson
The most common reason to contract a siding company in Jackson is to get brand new siding installed. However, these businesses also provide a full scope of services for your home.
- Siding placement. This might involve vinyl, wood, steel, or additional types of siding.
- Special types of siding. Many siding businesses will install siding around doors and windows or fascia and eaves.
- Repairing siding. Many siding businesses may complete jobs to replace broken siding on your house.
- Prepping for siding. Some businesses will also work on projects that need small repairs necessary to ensure an optimal siding job, such as replacing damaged boards.
- Window or door installation. Most siding contractors also put in windows and doors, as the skills and types of materials needed for these kinds of jobs are the same as they are for siding installation.
Neighborhood siding installers in Jackson: Choose one today
Siding provides numerous advantages for your home. Gorgeous new siding drives up curb appeal, which can assist if you put it on the market. Suitable siding can also safeguard your home against the elements, such as rain and wind, while reducing the scope of energy you put into maintenance. Siding made of vinyl, as an example, needs no paint.
Finding a suitable home siding installer in Jackson is the first step to launching your search. Angi makes it easy and simple to take that step. Just submit your local ZIP and provide responses to a few questions regarding your prospective home siding work.
Within seconds, you can view a directory of professional home siding companies in your vicinity. You can read ratings and reviews to find out more about the quality of service these installers provide and peruse photos of past work. This makes it simple to hire a home siding installer that can complete a task like yours.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Every siding option has its pluses and minuses. This guide will help you choose between fiber cement siding and brick veneer siding.
Understanding how to care for your siding is important. We’ve created a list of ways to clean and maintain your siding to make it last for decades to come.
Find siding contractors in
- Crystal Springs,
siding contractors in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- J and J Renovations and Remodels 3225 Corey Dr
Jackson, Mississippi 39212
- Metro Pressure WashingP.O Box 14223
Jackson, Mississippi 39236
- Ridge Valley Exteriors5250 Galaxie Dr
Jackson, Mississippi 39206
- Shane Mclendon Builder LLC2084 Dunbarton Dr Ste A
Jackson, Mississippi 39216
- SOUTHERN STATES CONSTRPO BOX 16162
Jackson, Mississippi 39236
- Spectrum Construction, LLC.1520 Ellis Avenue
Jackson, Mississippi 39204
- STMZ Roofing and Remodeling130 Old Canton Hill Dr
Jackson, Mississippi 39211
- J and J Renovations and Remodels
- 1804 Property Restoration1961 NE 157th Ter
Miami, Florida 33162
- 1804 Property Restoration
- Billy Wayne Parker3603 Seven Springs Rd
Raymond, Mississippi 39154
- Billy Wayne Parker
- C A CONSTRUCTION970 Ridgeside Dr
Brandon, Mississippi 39042
- CENTRAL WINDOW CO INC430 CHILDRE RD
Pearl, Mississippi 39208
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Complete Exteriors4725 Highway 80 E
Pearl, Mississippi 39208
- Complete Home Repair184 gardenia dr
Pelahatchie, Mississippi 39145
- Creative Home Remodeling and Repairs108 Hickory Hill Pl
Brandon, Mississippi 39042
- CYPRESS DEPOT308 N WHEATLEY
Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
- C A CONSTRUCTION
- Progressive Roofing & Construction, LLC119 Oak Grove Lane
Brandon, Mississippi 39047
- Progressive Roofing & Construction, LLC
- Van Parham AKA Handyman Van230 Ancient Oaks Dr
Madison, Mississippi 39110
- Van Parham AKA Handyman Van
- Wilby Construction115 Hanover Dr
Brandon, Mississippi 39047
- Wilby Construction