Delta Van Lines Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2015

4.3

2221 Forsyth rd

Orlando, FL 32807

Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate relocation or a local or long distance move, Delta Van Lines is the name you can count on for impeccable quality of moving services Here at Delta Van Lines, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We look forward to assisting you with all your moving needs! Call us today for a free quote at 800-544-1380...

08/30/2018

Sukran A.

very smoothly

Description of Work
moved my home

02/19/2018

Cathy A.

Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less.

Description of Work
Moved from Florida to Michigan

08/10/2017

Tim C.

08/07/2017

Janet G.

When the movers came, they were over 2 1/2 hours late and did not bring moving materials that were outlined in the order. My bedroom set and my cat condo were damaged. They took a very long time to pack my dishes & I even drove one of the individuals to get the needed material for moving. They was wardrobe boxes which were large and hard to fit in my vehicle.

Description of Work
I moved from CT to KY.

01/05/2017

JAMIE P.

The packing and moving took 3 days, compared to the two days quoted. They were not finished by the time of our buyers' final walk through of our house - the buyers could have withheld money at the closing, but were flexible and understanding and did not do so. The movers had a small van containing boxes and packing paper, as well as the moving van. On each of the 3 days, the small van would not start. And on the last of the three days, the cab for the moving van would not start. My husband had to go pick the guys up at their motel so that the work could continue (fortunately the trailer was still in front of our house) - but this created a delay of 4 hours, starting at noon versus 8 a.m. In the end, they were pressed for time and got sloppy - not labeling boxes at all or labeling them in misspelled Spanish. Lampshades were packed at the bottom of boxes, crushed by the weight of other items on top of them. One box full of spice jars had spillage of baking soda, olive oil and breadcrumbs on every single jar. It took my husband and I two hours just to unpack that one box. The "boss" at the Chicago end and at the Charleston end were both really good and conscientious, but their team, especially the Chicago team, we're not. They worked hard only when the boss was around. One of the bosses was great at taking furniture apart and then putting it back together again (mirrors on dressers, etc). Setting up the work and organizing over the phone was very professional, but I understand that the woman who worked with us has since quit the company.

Description of Work
Packing and interstate move from Chicago to Charleston, SC.

08/01/2016

Alexis H G.

I dealt with Natalie setting up the move. She was both professional and friendly. I told her my needs and she worked with me. My contact with her was always pleasant and she was helpful. Natalie made sure everything was what I wanted and more importantly needed. Josh handled the entire move. He is very professional, friendly and excellent at his job. Josh displayed a caring and compassion in handling our items being moved. He took care of our things like they were his own. Some items had to be boxed by him because of their odd sizes/shapes. Josh and the gentleman helping him took care in wrapping the items and making boxes for the items to fit. They did it with such ease we couldn't help but be in awe and knew we had made the correct choice in hiring Delta Van Lines. Any anxiety we had about the move was calmed by watching how they handled our items. When our items arrived in DC, Josh displayed the same caring, friendliness and professionalism that he had shown in Florida. Although it was a different person helping him, the same can be said about how our items were handled. She too was friendly, caring and professional. Everything arrived exactly when Josh said it would. Nothing was missing and it all arrived in perfect condition. The items that needed to be put back together (floor lamps, etc.) were unpacked by Josh and he handled it with ease. I recommend Josh and Natalie at Delta Van Lines. They both turned what could have been an extremely stressful event into one of trust and confidence. I would definitely hire them again and have already told a few friends about them. I can't stress enough how wonderful Josh was during this entire experience. I am so grateful how he conducted himself and took care of our items like they were his own. I would give him a 5 out of 5 star rating!

Description of Work
Move furniture, bins and numerous boxes from Florida to Washington, D.C.

06/12/2016

AJ R.

top notch company and all around great people they did an excellent job and went above and beyond. everything arrived in perfect condition and on time. honest and trustworthy These are the guys to call i!,

Description of Work
picked up and moved personal items and furniture

12/18/2015

Av G.

I was very satisfied with the level of service extended to me by your entity. The movers were very courteous and expedient. I will highly recommend Delta Vanlines and will not hesitate to contact you in the future if I decide to move or relocate. Thank You for a positive experience.

Description of Work
Provided top notch moving professionals

11/12/2015

Leo A.

Highly recommended. The moving was done with ease, Nothing broken, very professional and caring. Especially Paul who went out of his way to make sure that we were happy

Description of Work
Moving

11/04/2015

Lior A.

Delta van lines moved our entire household with care, Professionalism and honesty. The reason Im taking time Off from my busy schedule is because they were excellent And I want people to know that. I would definitely use them Again and would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Move my household from Massachusetts to fla

Maestro Movers

What makes us different: Everyone can talk about caring and professionalism, but not everyone can prove it with a flawless reputation. Read our many perfect reviews on Angie's List and you'll get an idea of what it's like to work with us. Our reputation is everything to us and we've built it by using only the best professional movers and paying them 50% higher than even the top paying companies. This ensures that the men respect their jobs and you! And if something should go wrong, we're accountable! For every minute we might (however unlikely) be late, we take a dollar off the bill. Should something be damaged due to our negligence, we make full reparation in the form of cash settlement or professional repairs. It's how we've mastered the art of moving.

Get Done Moving Service

Get Done moving is Family owned and operated local moving company in Orlando Fl. We have Full insurance and Florida Moving license . ( moving license Nr- 2761) . We can move You to any City with in Florida. We Do - Residential and Commercial (office) moves. We provide also packing supplies and packing service, helping loading and unloading pods, trucks, or storage places. Our moving crew have a big experience in moving, they have all Uniform and all equipment for move. There are no small or too big move( we start from one piece off delivery to the 1-7 bedroom house, or corporate office). We are wrapping Your furniture in Blankets and shrink wrap for protection< also all fragile Items will be taking with extra care and we deliver all belongings in same condition like it was before,. We are one call or email away for any information you my have for your move, also very easy schedule. Please call or text us at Phone Number- 4075347628.

Headway Moving LLC

**$375 2 Movers and a Truck for 2 Hours HOLIDAY SPECIAL**Headway Moving LLC is a family owned full service moving company located in Orlando. We do:- residential and commercial moves, - packing service, -antiques, -pianos, golf carts. We are family owned and operated. We can move you to any city within Florida. We can help you to pack your belongings into boxes. The owner has 19+ years of moving experience. Cost is determined by the hour used or some cases flat rate. When you are in need of dependable Orlando movers, the best place to call is Headway Moving LLC. for their moving help. We will ensure that all your belongings arrive safe and sound. When you're moving, you need a mover you can count on to transport your belongings safely and efficiently. For Orlando, FL residents, the moving team to trust is Headway Moving LLC. Our experience in the moving industry has taught us that nothing is more important than customer satisfaction, and we'll work our hardest to ensure that you come away pleased following your move. We provide friendly, reliable service. Let us take the stress of moving from your shoulders.

Offers by Headway Moving LLC on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard

Moving & storage. Local, Nationwide and Overseas (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico) Moving Services to Canada