Complete Appliance Protection Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2010

CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

KEN D.
09/05/2022
The person performing the service had to make several trips because one of the "new" parts turned out to be faulty. I found both Complete Protection and their local repair contractor to be both very responsive and totally professional at every stage of the repair process.
Description of Work
Several oven components needed to be replaced.
appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we hope to continue to exceed your expectations for customer service!
Victor R.
11/24/2021
Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarranty
Description of Work
Icemaker Repair
appliance repair

Hello. We regret you aren't happy with the service we offer. As you've noted here, “The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a *new* protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G.” Additionally, Section D.4 advises that CP does not protect “consequential or secondary damage, including consequential damages due to a service contractor’s conventional repair efforts of the primary item.” As you can see, the policies you disagree with are all outlined in our two-page Terms and Conditions provided to you upon enrollment. These terms can also be found on our website prior to enrolling. We pride ourselves on being as transparent as possible but it's always important to be educated on what you are buying prior to purchase. As a courtesy, we have issued a full refund of the $858 premium for your warranty by check (we did not assess you for the claims we have already paid towards, prorate the premium, or charge you the administrative fee as described in our cancellation policy).
Walter L.
07/28/2021
Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended!
Description of Work
A/C, Dryer
Category
appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac
julie D.
12/24/2020
when tech showed up the dryer seemed to be working and heating however it did not when I called, seemed the heating element was cracked creating and off and on working condition. I went ahead to repair the problem by purchasing a new heating element. I was surprised however that the tech expected me to pay in full before he ordered the part and repaired the problem, but I did using my credit card knowing if there was a issue the credit card co. would have my back, The part was order and Alex fixed it as soon as it came in and was great
Description of Work
dryer was not heating up to dry the clothes

Daron S.
09/08/2020
Excellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for...
Description of Work
Dishwasher wasn't draining
appliance repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad we could be of service and look forward to doing so for many years to come!
Paul F.
08/15/2020
Waited most of day, He or she cancelled at last momenT
Description of Work
Kitchenaid oven exhaust fan

Howard T.
02/02/2019
Great!! The tech contacted me right away. He arrived as scheduled and took care of my problem. I am very happy with the service.
Description of Work
My dryer was not heating.
Roseanne I.
01/08/2019
It could not have gone any easier. They were kind, they were efficient, they were prompt. They walked us through the whole process. They made it as uncomplicated as possible and payment was received in a most timely manner. We are quite pleased and would recommend them to others, as we have!
Description of Work
We needed service on both our refrigerator and our dishwasher
Keith C.
12/31/2018
The repair technician was professional and courteous and promptly completed repairs.
Description of Work
Replace refrigerator light switch and bulb sockets.
Andrea C.
10/17/2018
Very happy with them. If they don't have a preferred vendor in your area who can handle your repair, you can hire whomever you want. Important: you must get an approval from them before you hire the vendor if you want the service covered. You pay the vendor directly for the work and email Complete Protection a copy of the receipt; they reimburse you within 30 days as promised. I've used them three times over the past year and everything went smoothly. They reimburse me on time and are easy to deal with over the phone.
Description of Work
Replace Swamp Cooler control panel
Category
heating & air conditioning/hvac, home warranty companies
Lisa C.
01/18/2018
It was very difficult to get them on the phone to make an appointment. When I did set one, they never came out. I tried contacting them upon their missed appointment, I could not get them on the phone
Description of Work
Clothes washer
home warranty companies

Hi [Member Name Removed], Unfortunately we don't show a record of your address nor of you being a warranty customer of ours. Based on the information in your review, it sounds like you intended to post this against an actual repair company. We are a home warranty company and do not perform repairs on appliances. We don't have a physical location in Arkansas at all.
Aby J.
12/23/2017
I haven't had any issues with them since I started with them 3 years ago! Greatest thing is I can do the work with either their recommended specialist or with folks I trust and as long as the technician calls for approval things are covered. This company is very reasonable and I highly encourage anyone to consider Complete Appliance Protection!
Description of Work
I have Complete Appliance Protection for my primary residence and my rental properties. The company has been great to deal with on repairs and replacements.
Peter F.
08/28/2017
It went well. I recommend this company highly. My wife and I did the repair because it looked straight forward.
Description of Work
paid for materials (gasket) to repair dishwasher.
Peter F.
08/28/2017
Sears did the work - would not use them again. CAP covered most of the repair cost.
Description of Work
dishwasher repair
Emily A.
07/17/2017
I was very impressed with the price for the services offered. The plan I had with Sears was more money for less appliances. I decided to give them a try.
Description of Work
Appliance warranty
Gary K.
07/16/2017
Amazingly easy to get service. They are the best warranty company out there! No question about it!
Description of Work
Replace light in refrigerator.
Tonia D.
07/10/2017
I was frustrated that they didn't cover our garbage disposal and they didn't cover the thermostat, otherwise everything we did there was great. I didn't have any problems. It's $50 a month, and then everything is covered. You don't have to pay for people to come out. When our hot water heater broke, we had to pay for the new water heater, but that just for the actual thing, not anything else like the service or installation.
ELLEN_RICHARD W.
05/04/2017
Well. I recently bought a new home in NJ and will probably use them in that home, as well.
Description of Work
have coverage with them for the appliances in my vacation home in FL. Haven't needed them too often, but when I did they were responsive and polite and the persons they sent were very good.
small appliance repair, home warranty companies
Theresa C.
02/15/2017
It costs $32 a month. What that covers is kitchen and laundry, that's washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, five or six appliances. I've never had a problem, they're very responsive.
Description of Work
I had an issue with my icemaker last fall and they replaced the icemaker for me.
small appliance repair, home warranty companies
Pauline N.
10/10/2016
Repair was performed twice but problem still exists so it was determined that the washer will need to be replaced. CP will pay $250 towards the cost of a new Washer. I pay a monthly fee of $64 for the premium package and when a repair call is necessitated, I do not have to pay a repair call fee to the company coming to my home. They also contact CP to confirm that the repair will be covered so that I am never surprised by an out of pocket expense. I also used CP last summer when 2 different components went out on my AC unit and both the repair visit and parts were covered 100% I have been with CP for over 5 years and as of today, have no complaints or issues so I highly recommend them.
Description of Work
I had to contact CP for a referral to have repair performed on my Washer. I was provided a referral number and able to contact the company of my choice.
Beverly A.
09/14/2016
Great. The repairman ended up having to replace the ice maker. He didn't have the model with him but found one and came back the same day to replace it.
Description of Work
refrigerator ice maker repair
Mindy W.
07/27/2016
I've used their services for the past 20 years and have been very pleased. When I am enrolled in the program I like there is no service charge for the technician fee.
Description of Work
Home warranty program on appliances.
DEAN C.
07/05/2016
Excellent, the person came on time, diagnosed and fixed the problem
Description of Work
Air-conditioning repair
william F.
06/15/2016
He found the problem quickly, shut off the main city water valve very carefully and then repaired the pipe. He was done in about thirty minutes. He was pleasant and efficient.
Description of Work
He repaired a leak in a ground pipe.
plumbing
Elizabeth F.
04/10/2016
My washing machine would not cycle correctly. I called the 1-800 number for Complete Appliance Protection and they said they would send out a repairman. I asked who they were sending, and they told me the names of two companies they use, so I chose the one located closer to my home. I was able to call the repairman directly and set up an appointment for that evening! The repairman came right over, assessed the problem and ordered the part. Two days later he came over after I got home from work and repaired the machine. I did not have to pay him anything. I would recommend that particular appliance repair company to anyone who needed service done at their home. This is the first time I've used Complete Appliance Protection, and I realize it was for a very minor repair. However, since I have lived in this home for 25 years and some of my appliances are reaching the end of their lifespan, I expect to be using this service more frequently; I hope the next repair goes as smoothly as this one.
Description of Work
I have a home warranty protection service with Complete Appliance Protection. I pay $88 a month for coverage on all my appliances, including 2 HVAC systems, 2 hot water heaters and a fee standing ice maker. Any service calls are free.

Phone

1532 NE 96th St Ste A

Liberty, MO 64068

Other Information

Services offered

Services not offered

Home Structural Component Protection.

Payment options

MasterCard
Discover
Visa
American Express

FAQ

Complete Appliance Protection Inc is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

Complete Appliance Protection Inc is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

Complete Appliance Protection Inc accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express

Yes, Complete Appliance Protection Inc offers free project estimates.

No, Complete Appliance Protection Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Complete Appliance Protection Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Yes, Complete Appliance Protection Inc offers emergency services.

Yes, Complete Appliance Protection Inc offers warranties.

Complete Appliance Protection Inc offers the following services: Warranty Appliance Protection - Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Water Heaters, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Refrigerators, Electrical & In-Bound Water Pipes

Other Local Pros In Your Area

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

(9)

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

True Blue Plumbing LLC

(37)

True Blue Plumbing LLC

We strive to provide fast, friendly, and stress-free services for all of your plumbing needs. We treat each and every customer with the up-most respect and kindness, it's our top priority. We offer the highest level of craftsmanship at competitive pricing. Operating out of fully stocked box trucks, resolving majority of issues in one visit. Give us a call and get it done right, and right away. We are currently offering several summer specials including $89 drain cleaning, $75 off water heater replacement, $150 off tankless water heater, and MANY more. Check out our website for details.

Kevin Ginnings Plumbing Service

Kevin Ginnings Plumbing Service

Your safety is our PRIORITY! Safety measures are in place to continue maintaining the sanitation of your home. Since 1985, we have been certified contractors providing professional and prompt service for all your residential needs. We offer an array of services for your home including; drain cleaning, water heater installation, and sump pump repair. Our skilled technicians will always provide exceptional results and guaranteed craftsmanship. All of our professional staff are uniformed and will arrive on time to any scheduled appointment. Our approach in business is very simple: we listen to the people of the community because we are the community. Each one of our team members lives locally and know what matters most to you. Let our knowledge and experience work for you and schedule an appointment now. Additional Phone Numbers: Midtown 816-822-8881 & Johnson County 913-381-8019.