Complete Appliance Protection Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2010

Warranty Companies - Non-Home
Insurance Agencies

CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998....

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together.

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

12/24/2020

when tech showed up the dryer seemed to be working and heating however it did not when I called, seemed the heating element was cracked creating and off and on working condition. I went ahead to repair the problem by purchasing a new heating element. I was surprised however that the tech expected me to pay in full before he ordered the part and repaired the problem, but I did using my credit card ...

Description of Work
dryer was not heating up to dry the clothes

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Unfortunately we don't show a record of your address nor of you being a warranty customer of ours. Based on the information in your review, it sounds like you intended to post this against an actual repair company. We are a home warranty company and do not perform repairs on appliances.

09/08/2020

Excellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for...

Description of Work
Dishwasher wasn't draining

Category appliance repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad we could be of service and look forward to doing so for many years to come!

08/15/2020

Waited most of day, He or she cancelled at last momenT

Description of Work
Kitchenaid oven exhaust fan

02/02/2019

Great!! The tech contacted me right away. He arrived as scheduled and took care of my problem. I am very happy with the service.

Description of Work
My dryer was not heating.

Category appliance repair,home warranty companies

01/08/2019

It could not have gone any easier. They were kind, they were efficient, they were prompt. They walked us through the whole process. They made it as uncomplicated as possible and payment was received in a most timely manner. We are quite pleased and would recommend them to others, as we have!

Description of Work
We needed service on both our refrigerator and our dishwasher

Category appliance repair,home warranty companies

Warranty Appliance Protection - Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Water Heaters, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Refrigerators, Electrical & In-Bound Water Pipes

Home Structural Component Protection.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express