Chem Free Pure Water Systems

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2011

Water Coolers

Residential and business water treatment systems. Water softeners, UV lights. We will analyze your water for contaminants such as chlorine, low pH, iron, bacteria, and devise a system to suit your needs. Treat your water from the source, as it enters your home, so whether you are drinking it, cooking with it or bathing in it, your water is pure....

02/16/2021

The process was quick and easy. I just provided a water sample. It was determined that I had high levels of chlorine in our drinking water. I was able to solve my water problems with only one filter. Why did I wait years to have this done? Now I can be confident that our water is safe. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Water testing.

02/16/2021

Could not have gone any better. Great people. Would Highly Recommend.

Description of Work
Carbon Filter System

02/15/2021

The workmanship is great, honest and friendly team. We love the system and enjoy having a home filter system for chemical free water. We do not buy bottle water anymore and it saves us a lot of money too! It is well worth the investment.

Description of Work
Install new home water filtration system

02/15/2021

Chem free was prompt, professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Whole house water filtration system.

01/17/2020

He offered some help over the phone even though he wasn't even in my state. Somehow I ended up with his number and he offered to help me just because I had called. This is the type of person you want working in your home.

Description of Work
I was troubleshooting a water softener

Category water softeners

Water Analysis, Purification Systems.