Chem Free Pure Water Systems

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2011

338 Mountain Dr N

Hiawassee, GA 30546

Residential and business water treatment systems. Water softeners, UV lights. We will analyze your water for contaminants such as chlorine, low pH, iron, bacteria, and devise a system to suit your needs. Treat your water from the source, as it enters your home, so whether you are drinking it, cooking with it or bathing in it, your water is pure....

02/16/2021

Tony R.

The process was quick and easy. I just provided a water sample. It was determined that I had high levels of chlorine in our drinking water. I was able to solve my water problems with only one filter. Why did I wait years to have this done? Now I can be confident that our water is safe. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Water testing.

02/16/2021

AJ G.

Could not have gone any better. Great people. Would Highly Recommend.

Description of Work
Carbon Filter System

02/15/2021

Helen D.

The workmanship is great, honest and friendly team. We love the system and enjoy having a home filter system for chemical free water. We do not buy bottle water anymore and it saves us a lot of money too! It is well worth the investment.

Description of Work
Install new home water filtration system

02/15/2021

Ken W.

Chem free was prompt, professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Whole house water filtration system.

01/29/2021

billy J.

NOT LOCAL!

Description of Work
N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A

01/17/2020

Jordan R.

He offered some help over the phone even though he wasn't even in my state. Somehow I ended up with his number and he offered to help me just because I had called. This is the type of person you want working in your home.

Description of Work
I was troubleshooting a water softener

07/12/2017

Alexander M.

Excellent service, punctuality & workmanship .

Description of Work
Complete water filtering system installed.

11/03/2015

Cynthia P.

This was one of the best investments that I made for my home. Every couple of years I get a new filter and it is very much well worth it. They were here recently to put in a new filter and I love the water.

Description of Work
They install a total house water purification system.

11/02/2015

Judy C.

They came out to the house and all communication with them was always in a timely professional manner. When they came out to my house they explained to me what they were going to do and they did what they said they were going to do. I also feel as though they went above and beyond to make sure I was well taken care of. I have been satisfied with the performance of the system.

Description of Work
I was very satisfied with their service. I shopped around for a water filter system that would not have toxic chemicals in my water, and that was 1 reason why I choose them. Their prices were much better than their competitors. They also provided references for me to call, which was huge for me to be able to talk to live people who have actually used their services.

11/02/2015

Ann T.

Everything is still working fine. If we ever had any issues, they were quick to resolve those.

Description of Work
They did a water purifying system for us last year.

10/07/2015

Jon F.

The contractor removed one tank containing filtering media the added a larger one with a media that was sufficient for the iron content that had to be removed. He further adjusted the system and corrected the water flow and backwash cycle. Other tanks were cleaned along with the flow valve for proper functioning. The contractor was in and out in four hours using two workers that were both polite and competent. Everything was cleaned up and was left in better shape than when they arrived. From the time they put the new system on line our water has been perfect. We are so happy after several contractors worked on our system for 10 years and none of them has gotten it right. WE RECOMMEND THIS CONTRACTOR TO ANYONE WITH BAD DRINKING WATER!

Description of Work
Finish improving the water quality from our well that the other contractor could not complete.

Category water softeners, wells