Wicked Web Design & SEO

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2016

Website Design & Development
Internet Service

Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the Best SEO's in the Country. We have hundreds of #1 Rankings for some of the hardest search terms available. Ask to see some samples. Wicked Web Design is a division of Justin Monk SEO. It became a division to full-fill the entire package. Anyone can build a website, but if the on-page optimization isn’t done correctly the website will never rank. The customer then is forced to pay to have it re-done. Here’s where it gets tricky. Everyone says they are good at SEO, when actually very few are. It definitely isn’t fair to you the customer. Please do your homework and check their rankings. If they don’t have rankings chances are they aren’t very good. We rank in every city we have targeted. Ask to see the list. Awesome web Design mixed with Dominating SEO is a combination any company looking to destroy their competition can’t go without. Please allow extra time for our website (Visit Website) to load, the Demo is displaying all features available which dramatically slow down the loading speed. All the features are displayed so you can choose which ones you want for your website which will be much faster....

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

DNA ELECTRIC is your one stop shop from plugs n switches not working to getting better wifi in your house. We guarantee our installs for life. Our mission is to be the most punctual and professional service electrician in this community. check out our website or Google page to see more reviews

We can take care of all of your electrical service needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

02/13/2017

It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration.

Description of Work
Wasted my money and time!

Category web designers

We have never spoke to a [Member Name Removed] let alone done any work for this person. It's a shame fake reviews are so easy to make up. I looked up the address they listed and there is a different name listed living at that address. Fake Review!!

12/23/2016

The website is great and we're already seeing improvement in our Google ranking.

Description of Work
Wicked Web Design tweaked my website, did some major on-page SEO, as well as off-page SEO.

Category internet service,web designers

11/30/2016

I am connected with Justin on LinkedIn, but hadn't worked with him. I searched my network first to see who I knew that may be able to help. Justin showed incredible integrity and willingness to help. One of my interview questions for hiring staff is "tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?" I could tell Justin was cut from this mold, he just got in the trenches and started f...

Description of Work
With some issues that happened with my business site, I had lost visibility in search results. I was looking for someone that had the understanding of organic search, B2B, and Google algorithm patterns.

Category internet service,web designers

11/17/2016

Within a few short weeks I seen significant movement for some very competitive keywords. At about month two I was #3. At the end of the third month I was #2 right behind Yelp. I am currently #2 for every keyword in Portland, Or. I am now seeing very fast movement with other new keywords that we have just started to work on.

Description of Work
Search engine optimization.

10/09/2016

Wicked Web Design put together a website that exceeded our expectations. They were a little slow getting back to us (2 days) as they overwhelmed with business. I was concerned this may take some attention away from our project but that didn't turn out to be the case. They took our vision and created a beautiful looking website. They also took the time to show me how to make changes on the website ...

Description of Work
Built Website

Category web designers

Our Pleasure Jonus. Thanks for your business!!

SEO services, Website development/ management, Social media management, logo design.

Adwords campaign