Wicked Web Design & SEO

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2016

1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137

Spokane, WA 99201

Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the Best SEO's in the Country. We have hundreds of #1 Rankings for some of the hardest search terms available. Ask to see some samples. Wicked Web Design is a division of Justin Monk SEO. It became a division to full-fill the entire package. Anyone can build a website, but if the on-page optimization isn’t done correctly the website will never rank. The customer then is forced to pay to have it re-done. Here’s where it gets tricky. Everyone says they are good at SEO, when actually very few are. It definitely isn’t fair to you the customer. Please do your homework and check their rankings. If they don’t have rankings chances are they aren’t very good. We rank in every city we have targeted. Ask to see the list. Awesome web Design mixed with Dominating SEO is a combination any company looking to destroy their competition can’t go without. Please allow extra time for our website (Visit Website) to load, the Demo is displaying all features available which dramatically slow down the loading speed. All the features are displayed so you can choose which ones you want for your website which will be much faster....

02/13/2017

Monica S.

It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration.

Description of Work
Wasted my money and time!

Category web designers

We have never spoke to a [Member Name Removed] let alone done any work for this person. It's a shame fake reviews are so easy to make up. I looked up the address they listed and there is a different name listed living at that address. Fake Review!!

12/23/2016

Russell V.

The website is great and we're already seeing improvement in our Google ranking.

Description of Work
Wicked Web Design tweaked my website, did some major on-page SEO, as well as off-page SEO.

Category internet service, web designers

11/30/2016

Mari Anne V.

I am connected with Justin on LinkedIn, but hadn't worked with him. I searched my network first to see who I knew that may be able to help. Justin showed incredible integrity and willingness to help. One of my interview questions for hiring staff is "tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?" I could tell Justin was cut from this mold, he just got in the trenches and started figuring out what happened. He engaged a colleague that had some specific knowledge of what was going on and got back to me right away. He is truly a partner with his clients. I have hired and interviewed hundreds of people over the years, engaged many 3rd party vendors for a variety of services, and I can say Justin is the type of consultant you want on your team. He is smart, willing, and gets the job done. After our first discussion, I was confident he would be able to help.

Description of Work
With some issues that happened with my business site, I had lost visibility in search results. I was looking for someone that had the understanding of organic search, B2B, and Google algorithm patterns.

Category internet service, web designers

11/17/2016

Michael K.

Within a few short weeks I seen significant movement for some very competitive keywords. At about month two I was #3. At the end of the third month I was #2 right behind Yelp. I am currently #2 for every keyword in Portland, Or. I am now seeing very fast movement with other new keywords that we have just started to work on.

Description of Work
Search engine optimization.

10/09/2016

Jonus A.

Wicked Web Design put together a website that exceeded our expectations. They were a little slow getting back to us (2 days) as they overwhelmed with business. I was concerned this may take some attention away from our project but that didn't turn out to be the case. They took our vision and created a beautiful looking website. They also took the time to show me how to make changes on the website instead of like our last experience paying for each time we needed an edit. This was a wonderful experience and worth every dime spent.

Description of Work
Built Website

Category web designers

Our Pleasure Jonus. Thanks for your business!!

10/05/2016

Dev S.

I telephoned and left a brief voicemail. I immediately received a telephone call back. They immediately understood the issue, developed a solution and communicated it back to me. I was given several alternatives. I have talked to a number of supposed experts in this field. This organization is BY FAR and above the best. I recommend them strongly and without reservation. WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

Description of Work
SEO, SMM

Category web designers

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the kind words. I look forward to helping you achieve the results you're looking for.

10/04/2016

Wesley W.

Justin and his Team wicked web design were the fourth company we spoke with. Priced a little higher than the others, I really liked the look of their websites. So we chose them and they were very easy to work with. Entire project completed in two weeks. They don’t mess around :) The Website looks awesome, you guys Rock!!

Description of Work
Built New Website

Category web designers

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. You were awesome to work with and we thank you very much for the referral. Their site is coming along nicely and like you are wonderful customers. Thank you!!

09/30/2016

Mark A.

We had a website built 8 years ago and it worked fine but ran its course. We reached out to Justin and his team exactly a month ago with our ideas of what we wanted the new website to look like. They gave us a couple options and we chose to write our own content. I got on it and sent him the content the next day. The entire website was completed within 3 weeks. I looked for changes but to be honest couldn’t find but a couple. I’m very happy with the work Wicked Web Design did for my business.

Description of Work
Built Website

Category web designers

Thank you very much for the kind review [Member Name Removed], it was our pleasure helping you.

09/28/2016

Beau N.

Within 3 months our phone started to ring with new customers. 7 months later I've had to hire someone to just answer the phone. I'm very grateful for my friends advice and Justin's expertise.

Description of Work
My husband and I have a little service business we started a couple years ago. It's been slow and we knew that going in. A friend of mine told me about his business and how much they grew the year before with people finding them online. We paid to have the website built and still no calls. I went back to my friend and asked what else I needed to do. He said I would need to hire an SEO company. I found Justin online searching for Best SEO company in my city.

Category web designers

That's awesome your decision to invest in your online presence is already paying off for you. Thanks for taking the time to leave our company a review and thank you for your business!!

Goebels Septic and Services

We’re a family-owned and operated company providing all types of Septic Service and Cleaning. Our customer’s satisfaction has been the key to our successful relationship with the local and regional communities. Give us a call to come out and take a look at your septic tank! We provide free estimates and look forward to working with you soon

Balance Electric

We can take care of all of your electrical service needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

Website Design & Development
    Internet Service

SEO services, Website development/ management, Social media management, logo design.

Adwords campaign