Learn how to pour a concrete slab or foundation when building a new home, and get tips to ensure the process goes smoothly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Jackson, MS
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Jackson
- C A CONSTRUCTIONCA Construction did a marvelous job. Chris Allen agreed to work our small job in with all their larger jobs. He had his "tile guy", Joey, come by after he had already worked his regular hours. Joey came by every day at about 5 or 5:30 pm and worked until 8:30 or 9 pm. He also came by on Saturday at 9 am and worked until 9 pm. On Sunday, he came by at 9 am and worked until 5 pm. He spent every minute of that time working on our tile. He didn't stop to goof off. He just worked really hard every day. He also made sure we were satisfied with the work he had done before he left. I don't have anything bad to say about him or his work. He really did a wonderful job. When we get ready to remodel our other bathroom, we will call Chris Allen and ask him to send Joey to do the work
- Olshan Foundation RepairKen was the Structural Technician that came to inspect my concerns and possible issues. He spoke in a way that was easy to understand, shared is knowledge and opinions of what he felt was needed and not needed. I cannot begin tell you how refreshing that was! No BS just an honest assessment of my situation. I highly recommend that if you are needing your foundation repaired to contact Olshan Foundation Repair. Every step from start to finish was outstanding! They way to be treated was shown with this company and Ken! Thank so much
- BKL UnlimitedThe new driveway looks great, and Billy Layton and his crew were wonderful to work with. In addition to his obvious knowledge and experience with projects of this kind, Billy Layton was a delight to work with. He was prompt in responding to my request, showed up exactly when he said he would, described what would happen when, and was clearly on top of every detail
- B & B Building IncI found B & B Building on Angie's List. After dealing with a dirt driveway for over 12 years, I wanted to have a concrete driveway poured instead of like everyone else in the neighborhood, have asphalt put down. I contacted B&B and they came out and gave me an estimate that was spot on. They did everything I needed to have done. I had a death in the family the day before B & B was supposed to start work, and thanks to the professionalism of Joe and his crew, my mind was put at ease with the driveway while dealing with family matters. I feel that I was given a fair price for the services provided. The job was started and completed on time and without delay. I highly recommend B & B Building and if ever I need something done that these guys can do, they will be the first ones called for the job
- Structural Solutions LLCCrew did all the work in one day - hand demolishing a brick retaining wall, cutting and removing part of concrete porch, hand digging out along the foundation, applying the waterproofing, back filling trench, and restoring the porch slab.
- Structural Solutions LLCFirst of all they did not charge anything to check my home, but I sure felt like a $50 to $70 fee for their inspection woudl be worth it. After the inspection showed no settling of the foundation anywhere, he suggested what to do about cracks in my bricks. He was very efficient with his test and very pleasant to speak to. All went well and I would use them again
- B & B Building IncWorking with Mr. Benton and his team was a pleasure. Mr. Benton kept me informed, worked with us on the best start date and arrived when promised. Their workmanship was excellent and their concern for working with the customer extended to doing some work that went above and beyond what was agreed to. Specifically, we had a drainage issue onto the patio caused by a humped area. Mr. Benton graded that area -- eliminating the drainage problem -- at no extra cost. For the larger slab he had to design forms that curved around the corner of the house and a crepe myrtle. He did so, and so well that my neighbors have commented on how good the area looks with the curve around the corner of the house. Two months on we find the slabs look great, drain properly and have improved our property. Our experience with him was excellent and I gladly give Mr. Benton my highest recommendation -- I'd hire him any time
- Helms PolyfoamHelms Polyfoam did a fabulous job on making it close to even as possible! Get job and cleaned up after the job!
- Tyner Concrete FinishersCalle Mr. Tyner on a Wednesday and he came out and gave me a quote that day. Patio area formed and prepped on Friday. Concrete Poured on Monday. Forms removed Tuesday morning. Area cleaned up.
- Tyner Concrete FinishersThis was a very tricky operation since demolition was involved that could damage the existing swimming pool. Mr. Tyner's crew was very careful, yet they did actually have one accident that was not entirely their fault. They severed a water line that was under the old pool concrete. The break was immediately repaired, so there was not issue. They were extremely careful to not contaminate the pool itself (water). The excavation crew also assisted me with the demolition of an old gazebo at no charge. They did not have to do this- I did not ask them to- but they were glad to help. The pouring of the new concrete went very well. Mr. Tyner even brought in some fill dirt for better drainage at no extra charge. The results are beautiful. I have never had a contractor that was more conscientious than Mr. Tyner. Cleanup was done each day. He will get all of my concrete work in the future. I cannot recommend him any more highly
Last update on June 14, 2019
Concrete Repair Contractors in Jackson
Deals in Jackson for concrete repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Hairline cracks in your driveway, walkway, slab, or garage floor are common, but not ideal. Here's what you should know about them.
Find concrete contractors in
- Crystal Springs,
concrete contractors in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- INTERIOR CONCEPTS435 CEDARS OF LEBANON RD
Jackson, Mississippi 39206
- LRJ & J Construction1230 Raymond Road
Jackson, Mississippi 39212
- No Drip Roofing Co5655 Hwy 18 W
Jackson, Mississippi 39209
- Olshan Foundation Repair5835 N Commerce Plaza Dr
Jackson, Mississippi 39206
- Spectrum Construction, LLC.1520 Ellis Avenue
Jackson, Mississippi 39204
- Taylor's Remodeling1226 Morson Road
Jackson, Mississippi 39209
- Tyner Concrete Finishers1517 Weeks St
Jackson, Mississippi 39213
- INTERIOR CONCEPTS
- Fairley Premier Concrete79 Fairley Drive
Collins, Mississippi 39428
- Fairley Premier Concrete
- Grind Crete31135 Susie Cir N
Denham Springs, Louisiana 70726
- Grind Crete
- Helms PolyfoamPO Box 458
Ridgeland, Mississippi 39158
- Helms Polyfoam
- InVision Construction LLC224 Avalon Circle Suite B
Brandon, Mississippi 39047
- InVision Construction LLC
- Lunsford Construction CompanyP.O. Box 2171
Madison, Mississippi 39130
- Lunsford Construction Company
- Pinehaven Nursery & Landscaping463 E Northside Dr
Clinton, Mississippi 39056
- Pinehaven Nursery & Landscaping
- QUALITY FOUNDATION INC178 MINNINGER BLVD
Madison, Mississippi 39110
- QUALITY FOUNDATION INC
- Robinson Construction1258 Rice Rd.
Madison, Mississippi 39110
- Robinson Construction
- The Foundation Specialists 8421 Horton Hwy
College Grove, Tennessee 37046
- The Foundation Specialists
- White's Construction1107 Post Dr
Bolton, Mississippi 39041
- White's Construction