Kimani's Krispy Cutz

4.4

Founded 2020 •

Located In:

Lansing, MI 48911

Specializing in outdoor maintenance services like: lawn and yard work, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, deck maintenance, and more!. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

4.4

1.5

1.5

lawn care (4)deck cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)

10/25/2020

POORLY ALL PROSPECTS WERE OVER PRICED. I found a local company with good pricing and will meet my needs.

Description of Work
LOOKING FOR WINTER DRIVEWAY SNOW

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

08/22/2020

The contractor never showed.

Description of Work
Cut grass biweekly in the front and next to garage

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

08/13/2020

It was very good. They were superb. He was here on time. He did a great job. My gutter came out pretty good. I was happy with the fact that he was very honest with me.

Description of Work
They did a gutter cleaning for me.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

08/10/2020

He did a great job. One guy, in the hot sun, working 6 hours. Everything got done but the edging reconfiguring. He came back today to pick up the tree limbs because the back of his suv was loaded. I paid him extra and he actually wrote me out a receipt for the overpayment. I will hire him again.

Description of Work
pulling weeds and weed wacking grass in the cracks and getting rid of tree limbs. Also asked for some of my edging to be reconfigured.

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/31/2020

He does an excellent job. He's an excellent young man. He is the best compared to anyone I hired.

Description of Work
He cuts my grass every Thursday.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

07/30/2020

It was very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
trim hedges and lawn care

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Outdoor maintenance services like: lawn and yard work, mowing, trimming, weed eating, edging, fertilization and treatment, leaf removal and yard clean up, mulch and topsoil, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning, window cleaning, deck maintenance, snow removal, and more! We also accept PayPal and CashApp, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing