The cost to rewire a house depends on the house size and effort needed to remove old wiring. Rewiring a house may seem daunting, but it may be vital. Read on to determine all the factors that help to determine the cost to rewire your home.
Get matched with top Electricians in Lansing, MI
There are 33 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Lansing
- Premium Home Solutions LLCIt went very well! Anthony ran into a few snags with our house being an extremely old farmhouse on a Michigan basement but he got the extra tools needed to complete the job and did it quickly and efficiently! We will use him again in the future!
- WireWorks IncTom Mullaney and his team at Wire Works Inc. are top notch. Very professional, responsive, and reasonably priced. Wire Works most recently assisted as with all our electrical needs for a complete kitchen remodel - new outlets, switches, can lights, pendant lights, stove hookup, etc. When the team wasn't able to complete all tasks on the scheduled day for our rough electrical, they found a way to squeeze us back into the schedule so our kitchen remodel could stay on schedule. Tom Mullaney is one of the nicest people you'll meet, and provides an outstanding service. I won't use anyone else read less
- NorPro Services LtdWe were very blessed to find Mihai and his crew to help us with our condo renovation during the pandemic. Mihai was very attentive to details, conscientious, organized, responsive and cooperative, all of which made our project possible since we lives in different state. Mihai was always very accessible and communicated with every little detail which made me feel like I'm there for the whole project. Everyone of the crew was very efficient and professional and a lot of times they were very patient since our project took way much longer time than expected because of the pandemic and the difficulty in getting some materials on time. Mihai was able to find solutions to so many issues and difficulties we faced since our condo is in high-rise building where there are lots of rules and prohibitions. I challenged Mihai many times with different ideas and he was up for the challenge without problems. I highly recommend Mihai and his crew for any project your home might need read less
- Madera Building Company IncAwesome work, super responsive. Wonderful people, would love to see them again any time! Madera is a small and friendly company that really aims to please. ❤️
- WireWorks IncReally Good! The technician arrived on time and did a good job. He was nice, friendly, job oriented, knowledgeable, and business oriented. I'm going to hire them again!
- WireWorks IncCrew worked fast, and explained everything when I asked. Left the basement very clean. Would certainly hire again.
- WireWorks IncI found Wire works through Angies list. And I am so glad I did, I am picky on who I hire and I was very happy from the first phone. My mother had a can light that was malfunctioning. The Electrician that came out was very quick to find the problem and recommend how to solve the issue. Once I had the new light and gave them a call, they came right out within a couple days and installed the new light. I would absolutly hire them again read less
- WireWorks IncYoung man was on time, very professional and courteous. Wore face mask the whole time and even tho we talked, he worked. Got right down to business. Got the job done and was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again. This is the 2nd time we used this company and very, very satisfied each time.
- WireWorks IncExcellent service! Friendly and knowledgeable team! Wire Works Inc are my go to electricians to get the job done right!
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncThis is my third time hiring TBI. Taylor and staff have been very professional, knowledgeable, and customer service oriented. Taylor will make sure that customer satisfaction is met and exceeded. I’ll be calling them again for my next project.
Electricians in Lansing
- Business Description:For faster service please contact the office directly at 517-333-9473 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are 8:30a-4:30p, after 5p appointments available based on schedule availability. Install all electrical residential, commercial or industrial including build outs, renovation, retrofitting or trouble shooting, any electrical include phone, data, TV, power quality, heated driveways roofs and floors, sub-metering, motor controls, repair storm damage and electrical prot.. read lessRecent Review:Tom Mullaney and his team at Wire Works Inc. are top notch. Very professional, responsive, and reasonably priced. Wire Works most recently assisted as with all our electrical needs for a complete kitchen remodel - new outlets, switches, can lights, pendant lights, stove hookup, etc. When the team wasn't able to complete all tasks on the scheduled day for our rough electrical, they found a way to squeeze us back into the schedule so our kitchen remodel could stay on schedule. Tom Mullaney is one of the nicest people you'll meet, and provides an outstanding service. I won't use anyone else read lessJim S.
- Business Description:We are an Electrical Contractor with experience in commercial and residential. We provide electrical repairs, new electrical installation and low voltage installation such as security, sound and network cabling. The values we bring to our clients are dependability, integrity and cost effective solutions. Our staff has over 50 years of experience and is very knowledgeable and looking forward to working with new clients. They are eager to do the right thing for our clients and wanting to buil.. read lessRecent Review:SJS Electric did a fabulous job! He worked with me to accomplish goals and meet deadlines. I truly appreciate the efforts, professionalism, and great customer service! As far as fees, he was very fair and not price gouging...I even received a refund for services they didn't need to do, integrity! I would, and plan to, refer SJS Electric to anyone who needs electrical work read lessKandi R.
- Business Description:Service Professor is one of the largest home service repair companies in West Michigan! From our base in Grand Rapids we serve more than 15,000 residential and commercial customers in 7 counties providing your electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, and sewer service and repair needs. When it comes to creating the very best customer experience, few compare to Service Professor! Our commitment to providing exemplary service is the foundation of our business model and the driving force behin.. read lessRecent Review:Great experience. Steve and Darrien were wonderful. Very professional and personableRobert H.
- Business Description:Small electric company specializing in tall vaulted/ cathedral ceilings. Ceiling fans, chandeliers light fixtures.Recent Review:Completed work for a client. Did a very good job. will use again.Debra R.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read less
- Business Description:Consumers Energy is one of the nation's largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.8 million of Michigan's 10 million residents, in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties.Recent Review:I have a plan from them. They have their own appliance repair people who came out for my washer. They were very knowledgeable with new appliance model but they were also knowledgeable about old appliance like the one that I have read lessFlora C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees may apply. May contact through email.Recent Review:Very professional. Did a great job of evaluating and gave a fair price considering it was Trane the premier brand. Explained everything in detail gave us options but did make his recommendation for what we needed. Extremely impressive knowledgeable and honest. Didn’t try to oversell. Which others did going with similar to what we had but was way over what was needed for our house. We would have definitely had him do the job but for other reasons it didn’t work out. He is top notch and one wouldn’t go amiss with himuuûu read lessdonald K.
- Business Description:In business since 2000, we've been serving Greater Grand Rapids reliably for over 20 years. Our contractors are GAF Master Elite certified and multiple President's Club Award winners. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for our quality product and customer service. Roofing, windows, siding, and remodeling projects all guarantee quality in our contracts. We'll do your job right the first time, every time. Professional salesmen will quote you fairly and honestly, and our contra.. read lessRecent Review:Extremely poor communication and expensive. The only times they were prompt on communication was to collect the deposit and to collect the balance once the job was done. Originally signed the contract on 12/09/2020 and heard nothing for a month. Without notice the builder showed up a month later only to identify that what was quoted is not possible. We then signed an addendum on 01/20/2021 for the work. There was no communication for over another month until I contacted them and asked for an update. On 03/04/2021 I was messaged that the work would start on Monday, 03/08/2021. When the work did not start, I asked for an update and was told the work would start by 10 AM the next day... Again it did not. Work finally started on 03/10/2021, took about 10 days to complete since the workers were here a bit sporadically. Ultimately, the work done was acceptable and the builder was a nice guy. I fully understand that the weather needed to be warm enough to pour cement without jeopardizing the integrity of the cement but for the premium I paid to use a Avalon I expected much better communication throughout the process and it should have been done and cleaned up within 3-5 days read lessPhil T.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read less
- Business Description:full service licensed and insured home remodeling contractor, that is equipped to handle any project big or small. we are a small local owner operator company that is driven in the community,Recent Review:It was excellent. They've done it real quick, they were very professional, on time, and did everything they said they would.Josh P.
Deals in Lansing for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
With recent upgrades to technology and appliances, many homeowners are seeking answers on how to get more electric power for their devices safely. Here are six smart (and hands-off) ways to upgrade your home electrical system.
Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Find Electricians in
- East Lansing
- Grand Ledge
- Eaton Rapids
- Saint Johns
Electricians in Lansing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & L LOCKSMITH LLC415 W MOUNT HOPE AVE
- A Plus Electric90 Hyde Rd
- A-1 Mechanical3610 Old Lansing Rd.
- A. Perfect Painting3729 Sylvan Ln
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Advanced Maintenance27581 Schoolcraft Rd
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Aladdin4809 James McDivitt
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Auto Service918 S Pennsylvania
- All Star Mechanical300 N Jenison Ave
- Anderson Network Solutions520 Renker Rd
- Applegate Home Comfort1096 Highview Dr
- ARBOR HOME IMPROVEMENT320 Terrace Dr Apt 26
- Arnold Erb Electric7371 Tischer Rd
Lake Odessa, Michigan
- Arrowhead Homes4679 Eaton River Trail
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Center of Lansing5551 S. Pennsylvania
- Avalon Building Concepts5017 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- A & L LOCKSMITH LLC
- B & C Woodworks123 Palmer St
Rives Junction, Michigan
- B & D ELECTRIC7606 NORTHPORT DR
- BACH ELECTRICPO BOX 521
- Backus Electric Co9693 N Wheaton Rd
- Bel CompanyPO Box 710
Birch Run, Michigan
- Bender Electric503 Mall Court 173
- Bob Fox Home Improvement1126 W Rundle Ave
- Bohnet Electric Co2918 N Grand River Ave
- Boss Construction8254 Lockerbie Rd.
- Brand Builders1525 W Kinsel Hwy
- Brennan Electric11325 Easton Rd
Rives Junction, Michigan
- BROCKHAUS ELECTRIC455 JADE DR
- Bronson Architectural Construction16168 Masonic
- B & C Woodworks
- C & K ELECTRIC3793 W M-21
Saint Johns, Michigan
- C & S Electric10040 Krouse Rd
- C&C Electric13078 Schavey Rd
- Cantrall Can The Handy Man5912 Schafer Rd
- Capitol City Electric Co Inc821 E Kalamazoo St Ste D
- CARPENTRY INC BUILDERS1900 W PRICE RD
Saint Johns, Michigan
- Carpentry Plus Building Inc6441 S Washington Ave
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Grand Rapids4717 Broadmoor Ave SE Suite J
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- cheaper1817 New York Ave
- Childs Electric Inc344 Steves Scenic Dr
- Chris's Handyman Services
- Comfort First Heating & Cooling, Inc.1050 E Alward Rd
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CONSOLIDATED ELECTRICAL CONTRS1095 MAK TECH DR
- Consumers Energy4600 Coolidge Hwy
Royal Oak, Michigan
- CR Electric of Michigan 12575 Crystal Lake Dr N
Cement City, Michigan
- CRAIG ELECTRICPO Box 38
- Custom Built Design & Remodeling2037 W Grand River Ave
- CUSTOM ELECTRIC2214 Depot St
- Custom Maintenance314 Clare St.
- C & K ELECTRIC
- D & E ELECTRIC OF PORTLAND10424 VANBUREN RD
- DAD's Home Remodeling and Repair12315 Kimler Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Daves handyman service
- David Brownfield Electric11475 Bauer Rd
- DELTA ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS OF LANSING INC7808 LANAC ST
- Discount Electric and Maintenance Repair2682 Fontaine Trail
- Duffy Electric5901 E St Joe Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- D & E ELECTRIC OF PORTLAND
- F D Hayes Electric Co2301 Beal Ave
- FD HAYES ELECTRIC COMPANY2301 BEAL AVE
- Flame Furnace Heating and Cooling2200 E Eleven Mile Rd
- Foundation Systems of Michigan32985 Schoolcraft Rd
- Four Seasons Installation452 1st St
- F D Hayes Electric Co
- Hager Fox Heating & Air Conditioning Co1435 Diamond Reo Way
- HAGER-FOX ELECTRIC CO1137 HACO DR
- Harris Electric LLC900 Campbell Dr.
- HELM Automation, LLC3037 Broadway Ave SW
- HOME DEPOT INC936 S WAVERLY RD
- Home Management Company (HMCo)PO Box 4883
East Lansing, Michigan
- Home Wreckers Construction Co2145 Georgetown Blvd
- HOMES OF EXCELLENCEPO Box 2
- Honey Do Handyman Service LLC1706 Elmwood Rd
- Hager Fox Heating & Air Conditioning Co
- Indoor Comfort Heating & Cooling416 W Huron St
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- INNOVATION CONSTRUCTION5920 S PENNSYLVANIA AVE
- Integrity Restoration & Remodeling1101 South Michigan
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- INTERSTATE BATTERY SYSTEM2585 EATON RAPIDS RD
- Ion Electric Service LLC305 E Grand River
- Indoor Comfort Heating & Cooling
- James Electric/ The Fan Man217 Kalamo St
- Jerry Swihart9720 Deer Tr
- Jim Snay Electric332 N Church St
- JLM HOME SOLUTIONS5200 Tillotson Lake Rd
- JMHR Group36455 Joy Rd
- John-Boy Electric317 Hall Street
- James Electric/ The Fan Man