Sealing your driveway will protect it from not only the elements, but also fluids from your vehicle—but is it truly necessary? Consider both the pros and cons here.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Lansing, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Lansing
- Element Asphalt LLC.He did an above and beyond the job, he was exceptional he did a beautiful job on our driveway. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
- Anthony's Asphalt, LLCWorkers were professional and provided excellent prep work, maintaining social distancing. Finished the job in reasonable time and cleaned up afterward! Very reliable!
- A 1 Asphalt MaintenanceUsed them before that's why we used them again. Always professional. They came out last spring and did a great job. Great crew and will use them again. You can't go wrong with this company.
- Quinn Excavating & PavingLarry Quinn installed my driveway over 20 years ago and it was time to redo it. He comes with a big crew and all the right equipment to tear out and apply. I was glad he was still doing driveways.
- McKearney Asphalt & Sealing IncI called the company to get an estimate and Andy spent a lot of time listing the things I needed to know about paving my driveway with asphalt. He gave me a rough estimate and when the time came he came out and gave me an exact written estimate. All work was performed as described and on the days agreed on. A few date changes were made, but they were all due to weather conditions. The also provided written instructions for upkeep and maintenance. One month after installation everything seems to be fine, no problems or complaints. The driveway looks good and no more mud in my garage. This is the kind of project that will take years to see if the workmanship was good, but overall the project was a success
- McKearney Asphalt & Sealing IncOur experience in dealing with McKearney's was great. We have a very long, wide (19,550 sqare feet) asphalt driveway. We share access to the driveway with two neighbors, so the driveway project was a joint collaboration. Andy McKearney was very thorough and patient about answering everyone's questions, responding via e-mail, breaking down the estimates, etc. I do think he went the extra mile to make sure everyone was informed and OK with the project. Because we scheduled our driveway work somewhat late in the year, the weather was not ideal. Andy knew we needed to wait for a couple of good, warmer, dry days before sealcoating, because so much of our driveway is in the shade. It took a couple of weeks, but McKearney's waited and called us to let us know they were coming the night before. Overall, we would use them again. I doubt they are the least expensive company (though they were comparable in price to Hayhoe Asphalt), but you typically get what you pay for
- A 1 Asphalt MaintenanceNo issues, done perfectly. Scheduling with rain moved the date several times, but not a problem to find a new day. Driveway looks perfect, no complaints. They edged and prepared the driveway as well, some large cracks filled, no sealant where it was not supposed to be. Contact person was very professional, met with me prior to the quote and explained their service and coating material fully. I had one other quote, a little more money but no personal meeting and contact which sold me on this company. There was no follow-up with the other company to make sure I received the quote
- MIKE & SON ASPHALT INCThey did exactly what they said they would for exactly the price that I was quoted. I would highly recommend Mike & Son to anyone looking to re-do their driveway.
- Hayhoe Asphalt Paving LLCThey arrived on time, were very courteous, performed efficiently, and took under three hours from start to finish. The sealing was done just as efficiently, though my wife thought they could have been more precise in covering the edges than they were in a few places.
- Hayhoe Asphalt Paving LLCCompleted nicely, despite rain and soft ground causing a couple of minor delays. The workers did the driveway in layers on two separate days to deal with this. I looked at quite a few new driveways while choosing a company, and Hayhoe's work is as good or better than anyone else, with everything on my new driveway nicely sloped without any low spots. They paved right up to the garage and an existing brick paver sidewalk without disturbing it at all. Cost, btw, was about 2/3 of the concrete driveway quotes I received. The estimator, supervisors and workers were all very pleasant and easy to talk to, explained exactly what they were doing and why
Last update on September 15, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Lansing
Deals in Lansing for Driveway Pavers
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Grab some caulk and sealant, then learn how to fix and fill cracks safely and effectively in just a few hours in this step-by-step guide.
Compare the pros and cons of driveway repair, like costs, durability, and difficulty of common options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- East Lansing,
- Grand Ledge,
- Eaton Rapids,
- Saint Johns,
driveway paving contractors in Lansing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- McKearney Asphalt & Sealing IncPO Box 22083
Lansing, Michigan 48909
- McKearney Asphalt & Sealing Inc
- Brand Builders1525 W Kinsel Hwy
Charlotte, Michigan 48813
- Brand Builders
- Direct Asphalt Paving Co4927 Page Ave
Michigan Center, Michigan 49254
- Direct Asphalt Paving Co
- Elysium Painting Company3 Buckingham Ct
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
- Elysium Painting Company
- First Choice Lawn & Snow LLC6196 S Saint Clair Rd
Saint Johns, Michigan 48879
- First Choice Lawn & Snow LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020