What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Lansing, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Lansing
- Rhino property solutions llcExcellent service!! Always on time and the best lawn care possible. Prices are very reasonable. Will never switch companies. They are the BEST!!
- U.P. Keep Property ProsWork was done in a professional manner. Pictures were sent of before and after, showing the degree of work that was performed.
- The Scrappy Trash ManWe had some decorative grass that we cut down and bagged. The local waste disposal service cost for a small number of bags encouraged me to look at other options. We found The Scrappy Trash Man on Facebook and contacted him to pickup the 13 bags of yard waste. He was prompt, friendly, helpful and conscientious. The bags were in our garage and he loaded each in his truck, then he unprompted swept the garage floor of the debris that had fallen and took that away too. Great guy, easy to work with by phone or text message. Is a local firemen doing this work as a side business. Would definitely recommend read less
- Jeff's Lawn and GardenWe've used Jeff's Lawn and Garden for the past five years. We initially started with lawn-mowing occasionally when we were out of town. We were so happy with the pricing and results that we have him do all of our lawn work and occasional snow removal. Jeff does our fall clean-up each year and occasional landscape work as needed. He is prompt, professional, courteous, and above all, reliable! One thing Jeff does that stands out over other service-providers is that he's very proactive. He'll ask us if we'd like a second fall cleanup after more leaves have fallen, for example. We appreciate the frequent communication and prompt service read less
- Jeff's Lawn and GardenThis guy is amazing. He does an absolutely outstanding job. We just bought a new house that is in a very woody and forested area. The old landscaping and leaves were not upkept for a couple of years. He came in picked up some of the leaves we raked up, then him and his guys with their blowers came in like an army and totally cleaned everything up. He even made sure the street where his trailer was parked was free of leaves. He's coming back to do mulching in a couple of weeks. I will use this guy without in the future without question. Pricing is very reasonable. Great Job Jeff! read less
- Somerville Lawn and LandcapeChris and crew have cut my lawn for the past 3 or 4 years and I have never had a problem. They just show up each week, do a great job and are gone. The senior discount is also appreciated.
- PROFESSIONAL LAWN AND LANDSCAPESteve and Team were very accommodating and dependable; the price was very fair, and properties look great
- Spartan Lawn Care IncI was very impressed. The crew showed up on time and worked quickly and efficiently. They left my place looking fantastic in only a short period of time. I hire them as my weekly mow service the next day.
- PROFESSIONAL LAWN AND LANDSCAPESteve does a great job! He is very responsive, helpful and honest. He is gracious about accommodating my budget and the mowing schedule that I want. I highly recommend Professional Lawn and Landscape.
- Jeff's Lawn and GardenJeff and his crew are the best of the best. They give the fairest quote/prices. They are hard working, quick, reliable, professional and thorough. Jeff is great. No matter when I contacted him I found him responding right back, thoroughly answering all my yes toons and accommodating my yards needs. I would work with them again for sure. Fantastic company read less
Leaf Removal Services in Lansing
- Business Description:We have been providing quality lawn work and landscaping for many years. We take pride in every job. Give us a call today for your free estimate.Recent Review:They are amazing. I would recommend them and will be hiring them again for other projects.Jessica W.
- Business Description:Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing Services read lessRecent Review:It was good, excellent. The pricing was good and they did a great job on their work.Kenecia C.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for over 20 years.Recent Review:Ive used jeff for two years now. He was rated highly on the site and I agree totally. He gets the job done, fair price and dependable. I would highly recommend Jeff and his company.Nate J.
- Business Description:The job is only done when it's done right, it's not only common courtesy, it's common sense.Recent Review:SP never return our calls and no reply on the email.Roslyn F.
- Business Description:lawn mowing services, snow removel, eve cleanig ,driveway side walk edging ,mole trapping bush trimming ,Recent Review:We are just finishing up our third year of using DJ's Mowing Service and are looking forward to our fourth next year. We have a large corner lot and he keeps it mowed beautifully and the many shrubs trimmed (they started out very overgrown) . He's dependable, too! We would recommend him to anyone read lessGuy M.
- Business Description:Alpha & Omega Construction is a full service General Contracting Company. We have 4 divisions serving our community. Construction division, Weatherization / Insulation division, Lawn, Landscaping & Snow removal division, Dock & Ramps sales and service division. Alpha & Omega has 10 employees to serve our customers and can take almost any project -FROM BEGINNING TO END- Alpha & Omega has a showroom and offices located on 2900 Shirley Dr. in Jackson, MI (just north of red lobster) off of.. read lessRecent Review:i dint think i would be writing a review over something that could have been easily fixed. These guys mow a lot next door to my house and one morning i was at my kitchen window and heard a loud bang. i saw a young kid inspecting around his mower. I went outside to inspect what had happened and before i could track the kid down he was gone. I decided to call the office. The gentlemen who answered was extremely defensive and ended up making it clear that this was an impossible scenario. EXCEPT I WITNESSED IT. He stood by his word that they didnt cause the damage to my siding by hitting a chunk of metal with his mower. Well i told him i had proof. He said they would reach out to me with a resolution. ITS BEEN A YEAR! Nothing. It may not have been a big deal if it was dealt with more professionalism. They have shown their true colors about how they handle problems. Im glad i dont use them but if you ever have a problem with these guys expect it to be a blame shifting game without accountability. Plenty of other companies willing to go the extra mile for YOU the consumer. Id be nervous about other mistakes they wont mention to their customers read lessChristian A.
- Business Description:"Let us tame your jungle" call for a free estimate today !!!!!!Recent Review:Bad. They mowed the lawns and I have nice landscaping in front of my townhouse and after they mowed the grass they left was so deep it covered one whole layer of my landscaping bricks. I spoke with the owner on site and asked him to check it out and if he did they did absolutely nothing about it. Very sad when the owner will not correct things and this is not the first time this has happened. If it was up to me I would not hire them. I do have a video but it would not let me up load it for some reason read lessBarb P.
- Business Description:Residential and Business repairs and maintenance. Sub-contracting. We accept Visa and. MasterCard
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- East Lansing
- Grand Ledge
- Eaton Rapids
- Saint Johns
leaf removal services in Lansing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D Professional Maintenance Services1132 E Miller Road
- 3D Professional Maintenance Services
- dj`s mowing service2560 renfrew-way
- dj`s mowing service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Lansing Junk Removal5301 S Pennsylvania Ave
- Lansing Lawn Service LLC315 W Cherry St
- Lawn Lords1245 Cleveland St
- Lee's Handyman & More12775 W Michigan Ave
- Lightning Powerwash and Yard Care5668 W. Columbia
- Loves OneSwipe Wash11275 Greenfield
- Luke Landscape Co1890 Towner Rd
- Lansing Junk Removal
- Nature's Way Lawncare5257 west st joe
- Nature's Way Lawncare
- OUTDOOR EXPRESSIONS LANDSCAPING LLC6312 GOSSARD AVE
East Lansing, Michigan
- OUTDOOR EXPRESSIONS LANDSCAPING LLC
- Scapes Professional Landscaping6450 W Stoll Rd
- SCHAFER'S INC6025 AURELIUS RD
- Shaw's Enterprises5015 Old Lansing Rd
- Sheldon Brothers Lawn CareP.O Box 145
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Smith Lawn Care5973 Cypress St
- Somerville Lawn and Landcape760 N Edgar Rd
- Spartan Lawn Care IncPO Box 4882
East Lansing, Michigan
- STILES LANDSCAPE & LAWN CARE3708 S CREYTS RD
- Stone Property Services
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Stone Property Services4582 E Gresham Hwy
- Scapes Professional Landscaping
- Wolbers Possehn Pools Ponds & Landscapes1276 N State Rd
- Wolbers Possehn Pools Ponds & Landscapes