Find top lawn mower repair services in Lansing, MI
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Lansing
- Darold's Small EngineIt went fine. I wanted to change my other review, because when I first got home the mower didn't work, but after it sat for a little while it started up again. Seems to be a good company.
- POWER MOWER SALES INCPaid for part and the shipping. Part was shipped and was the incorrect part. They said I ordered the wrong part. I explained that the website stated it was for my model Chainsaw. They said I would have to pay to have it shipped back and I would need to pay a 15% restocking fee. Stated I should have looked up the part with my serial #, but they provide no means to do that when ordering online. All information over the website and packaging stated the part I ordered would work with my model Chainsaw. When I asked what part number is the correct one, after sharing the serial # verbally with the representative they provided a different part #. I looked up the number it also stated it was the correct part for my model chainsaw. Even though they have an incomplete and errored process in their search system and a customer has no way to do a serial number search, in addition to the fact that they listed two different parts numbers foran air filter for my saw, they still refused to accept the return without a restocking fee and requiring I pay for postage to return. Representative was rude, short and uncooperative. Will never purchase from them again
- DEER CREEK SALES INCWe bought our house 2 years ago with over 6 acres of lawn. With the house, came a beautiful Kabota tractor to mow and plow our private drive and surrounding area. I was out mowing and the tractor began to spray oil all over the lawn. I called from the phone book and they were at my house 2 days early to pick up the tractor. They called me right away with a diagnosis and a repair estimate and time line. The repair was extensive ( I went down to visit and saw what was being done). They came in under quote, finished a week prior to estimated time, and removed the delivery charge since the cost was so high. Not compared to others just because it was so serious. They also sharpened the 3 blades, greased all joints and connections, and steamed cleaned the old girl for free. Great service for a vital piece of equipment
- Midwest Power EquipmentThey are the best. Their service is very good. They answer all my questions. They know exactly what they are talking about and are able to explain everything to me. They are honest with me on if I really need something.
- Midwest Power EquipmentThey offer a service where for $40 roundtrip they will come and pick up our tractor, which was not running. We had no trailer so, for us, it was fantastic. They were very professional, answered our questions when we called, They were good at explaining to my husband what was wrong . It took a couple of weeks to get our tractor back because they were busy, but they explained that when we called
- Midwest Power EquipmentAs I stated above, I could not have asked for a smoother transaction. Evidentally they do this service once in the spring for mowing equipment and again in the fall for snow equipment. What a GREAT service for busy folk like myself. And the price is great, significantly cheaper than the competition after I called around. I was curious after I got the service all done, what was the competitions price and DID I really get a deal. I called four places and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM was more expensive and RUDE too. So, again, to the MEN and WOMAN at Midwest - WELL DONE!
- HARRINGTON'SMy MTD two stage snow blower blew the auger drive belts about halfway through clearing my driveway. I contacted Harrington's. I asked if they did pick up and delivery, since my trailer was parked behind the garage and I didn't have a snow blower to clear it out. They said they would pick up and deliver for $25.00. They picked it up that afternoon. Shortly after 9:00 a.m. the next morning they called, told me what needed fixing and gave me a price. At 3:45 that afternoon they called and said it was done. They dropped it off an hour later at the stated price. They said if there was any further problem to give them a call. It all worked well, including getting better power to the drive wheels due to the new friction wheel. This is a 13 year old snow blower and I was wondering if I would have to replace it. I think it has several more years in it. I couldn't be happier with the service. They called me prior to starting work on it and gave me the estimate. Everything was done at the stated price in a days time
- D & G Equipment IncThey are reliable they have worked on my tractors, mower, and snow blower. They are mostly prompt. I have been using them for about 25 years. They are a little pricey but worth it.
- BRADY LAWN EQUIPMENTWhen I dropped it off toward the end of September they said they could look at it as soon as the end of season mower work was done. This was fine as I didn't anticipate needing it for a while. It was done in two weeks. They helped unload it and load it back into the car. We've used it three times already this winter and it runs very well
- HARRINGTON'SI couldn't say enough how awesome Harringtons is. I own a commercial lawn care company and have dealt with other companies and Harringtons is by far the best. I've spent about $20k with them over the last four years and when it comes time to replace my equipment i will only buy from them. Their repair service is fast and reasonable as well
Last update on September 1, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Lansing
"I called in the morning, and they said they could pick up my mower the next day - which they did, bright and early. They called around noon to say that they had diagnosed the problem (broken fuel line) and fixed it. It cost me $132, which I thought was a good deal since they came out and got the mower, fixed it and delivered it. They said they could bring it out the very same afternoon since they had another delivery in the area anyway. I was very impressed by how quick and inexpensive it ended up being.
The job is only done when it's done right, it's not only common courtesy, it's common sense.
"Quality work at a good price. Derek responded and scheduled repair in a timely manner. He is proficient and a good problem-solver. He did exactly what was needed and went the extra mile to ensure it wouldn't happen again."
Since 1986, Bob's Small Engine Repair has been servicing the small engine repair needs of the Greater Lansing/DeWitt area. Lawn mowers, snow blowers, generators, weed trimmers, tillers, rototillers, chainsaws and leaf blowers are all serviced, repaired and cared for at Bob's. We work with all brands, inlcuding Briggs & Stratton, Tecumseh, Kohler, Sears, Simplicity, John Deere, MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy Built, and Honda. Our services include but are not limited to basic maintenence like oil changes..
"Bob's business is a small bldg behind Terranova's Market on Bridge Street in DeWitt. I dropped off the snowblower after lunch and explained the problem (wouldn't run without choke all the way closed). Bob said he would look at it today(!) and let me know if it would be ready later on this date. <br /> I really didn't expect to hear from him the same day, but he called a few hours later and said it was all set. Got it home and it runs like new! <br /> I HIGHLY RECOMMEND his business!!
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"Received the right part on time in perfect quality"
General carpentry and remodel work, from a window replacement to trimming the interior of your house to installing a new door. I work like a gentleman, I will take care for your job as if it were my own. I'm a licensed builder and have been in the carpentry field for 4 years working for a design/build company. Currently I'm just a 1 man team.
At Bee's Sports we carry many lines to suit all of your boating and fishing needs. Bee's Sports is proud to be one of the largest dealers for Bennington, Sylvan and Sunchaser pontoon boats. If you are looking for a fishing boat, come check out all of our Sylvan and Lund fishing boats. Be sure to check out our vast inventory of new and used boats. Bee's Sports is in the nations top ten ranking for Sylvan and Lund boat sales. Our service department is fully certified and ready to meet yo..
"Overall Bee's is by far the best marina to take your boat to.Their staff is well trained with all the right equipment to take care of your boat. Their prices are very reasonable and their service manager is absolutely awesome. They fixed my boat for $100.00 that another place charged me $300.00 and never even fixed the problem. I learned my lesson when I took my boat to another marina and had the worst experience of my life with them. I've never been anything but completely satisfied with Bee's. Oh the only reason I did take my boat elsewhere was because I got impatient when the alarm started going off and they said the only had a 2 day wait. That 2 days turned into 3 weeks and $300.00 with no results. Bee's winterized and fixed the alarm in less then a week. Thank you so much Bee's <br /> <br /> <br />
We are a local lawn and power equipment dealer. We offer pickup and delivery along with repair services. We have several brands we represent including Bad Boy, Grasshopper, Husqvarna, and Gravely along with a few others. We keep parts instock, have a knowledgeable staff, and service what we sell. Questions? Give us a call: 517-646-878
"This is the second time I've used this company. I found them on Angie's to do some basic service on a chipper I bought at a yard sale. They were great. I have been taking my tractor to the other side of town for repair. The pick up and delivery charge alone was $150 per service. I thought I would try Harrington's for my tractor since they were closer. They came out the same day picked up the tractor which had been overheating, the hydraulics were low and the charger light was on. They serviced it and returned it to my house all for $232 dollars. AMAZING. Last time I took it to the other place it was $650 for less service. Also, I needed help on how to remove my mower deck for plowing. In the freezing cold, the delivery person got on his hands and knees and showed me how to remove it for free. What a nice guy.
With over 10 years of experience, Zays Repair is a company that can do what others can not. We don't just specialize in one particular job. We can do roof repairs to re doing the whole roof, clean gutters and or replacing your old gutters for you. If you have siding damage or just want a whole new look to your house call Zays repair. We can do it. No matter if its to hot out or to cold, we are here to help.
Specializing in many different skills and trades. small business looking to grow. 15 skilled sub contractors in various services for you
Licensed and Insured. Certified in Mercury, Evinrude, and Yamaha. Will beat most competitors prices!
See all 2 highly rated companies in LansingJoin Angi now
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- East Lansing,
- Grand Ledge,
- Eaton Rapids,
- Saint Johns,
lawn mower repair shops in Lansing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bill Leech Repair Svc2017 E. Michigan Ave.
Lansing, Michigan 48912
- Darold's Small Engine16555 S US Hwy 27
Lansing, Michigan 48906
- Integrity Lawn Care & More LLC.1803 Maplewood Ave
Lansing, Michigan 48910
- Bill Leech Repair Svc
- Bob's Small Engine Repair129 Bridge Street
Dewitt, Michigan 48820
- Bob's Small Engine Repair
- DEER CREEK SALES INC1540 LINN RD
Williamston, Michigan 48895
- DEER CREEK SALES INC
- HARRINGTON'S10895 E VERMONTVILLE HWY
Dimondale, Michigan 48821
- Midwest Power Equipment2446 Jolly Rd
Okemos, Michigan 48864
- Midwest Power Equipment
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc