Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Lansing, MI
There are 34 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Lansing
- Adiska General RemodelingOver the years Brian and his crew have been very responsive to our company. They have made every attempt to squeeze us into their schedule when a prompt response is needed at one of our properties. Brian has advised us on which change orders would fall within our budget and which would be inadvisable. He and his crew have always been cordial and respectful working long days to complete a project. They have been able to arrive at creative solutions to complex problems. I have truly appreciated their style and integrity
- Adiska General RemodelingBrian and team did an excellent job. I always had trust in him and he delivered. The basement is beautiful now
- Adiska General RemodelingBrian is a great guy! He is honest, fair, a great family man, and does what he says he will do. He was on time and very involved in what his guys were doing. Honestly, my project went a bit longer than it should have, which cost me a little more. And that is ok. I am a very picky person. I was so impressed with the final outcome. He and his crew did an awesome job
- NorPro Services LtdWe were very blessed to find Mihai and his crew to help us with our condo renovation during the pandemic. Mihai was very attentive to details, conscientious, organized, responsive and cooperative, all of which made our project possible since we lives in different state. Mihai was always very accessible and communicated with every little detail which made me feel like I'm there for the whole project. Everyone of the crew was very efficient and professional and a lot of times they were very patient since our project took way much longer time than expected because of the pandemic and the difficulty in getting some materials on time. Mihai was able to find solutions to so many issues and difficulties we faced since our condo is in high-rise building where there are lots of rules and prohibitions. I challenged Mihai many times with different ideas and he was up for the challenge without problems. I highly recommend Mihai and his crew for any project your home might need
- Madera Building Company IncAwesome work, super responsive. Wonderful people, would love to see them again any time! Madera is a small and friendly company that really aims to please. ❤️
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncWe just finished a remodeling project (converting 2 spaces into a more open concept) with TBI and had a great experience. The crew from TBI and all of their subcontractors were professional, polite, and did great work. We really appreciated their attention to details and all the little finishing touches and the solutions they found to blend the new work into the existing flooring and trim. Any time I had a question the response time was so fast! I would highly recommend TBI for any remodel
- HALM & PERKINS, LLCThere wasn’t one thing that we didn’t enjoy and appreciate about hiring Halm & Perkins to do a complete renovation of our East Lansing condo. Joe and Lisa and their entire team were very professional and thoughtful and went above and beyond to help us with every detail. Originally, we were anxious about being able to find people that we could trust to create a design and suggest ideas that would work best for us and the space. From the first interview meeting Joe & Lisa our fears were assuaged and we liked them immediately. They made the entire process from start to finish easy. Both Joe and Lisa even got my husband’s quirky sense of humor and ran with it, keeping us all laughing. We did not expect to have so much fun with a renovation! We appreciated how well they listened to our ideas and questions and they never let us feel that anything we thought or asked was silly or stupid, communicating often with us via text, calls or emails and directing us to websites for ideas or clarification as needed. Joe and Lisa are a great team and often when we were stuck on a decision one of them would come through with photos or thoughts that helped what the other was suggesting so that we could understand. They both did a fantastic job guiding us through the myriad of decisions that were needed, or choosing something for us when we asked them to do so. They came up with ideas we would not have thought of like bricking some of the walls and we are so pleased with how that, and other ideas we trusted them with, turned out. We asked for more storage space and they made sure we had that in every room with ways we could not have thought up ourselves. We wanted more light in the combined kitchen-living area and they exceeded our expectations in providing that in new ways. We had some dreams we weren’t sure were feasible, like making room for a two person jacuzzi tub and they made it happen, thanks to Joe’s expertise and Lisa’s design ideas. When they didn’t know the answers they had experts to consult. I often felt like we were on an episode of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper” with Chip & Joanna Gaines. We now walk into our condo and have happy sighs that we get to live here. Thanks, Joe & Lisa and the whole Halm & Perkins team
- Jeff Conklin - Detailed Drywall FinishingJeff did a wonderful job fixing our water damaged ceiling matching the swirl pattern masterfully. He communicated what he was doing and showed up when he said he would which is quite rare these days. I would highly recommend him.....
- Jeff Conklin - Detailed Drywall FinishingJeff was great! He patched a few holes in our kitchen ceiling that were left when we had an old 80s fluorescent light removed. He was prompt, fast and did flawless work. And he was very affordable. Plus, he perfectly matched the crazy textured ceiling we have. Next time we have any drywall needs, I won't hesitate to call him
- Peninsula Contracting IncThis project went great. Peninsula was very professional, respectful and seemed invested in doing the best for my project and helping walk me through my options. I was grateful for their guidance where they actually turned away more expensive options and helped me get results in the most economical manner. I really appreciate the great rapport and found them very trustworthy and I was comfortable with their respect of my home and property. I will definitely hire Peninsula as my "go to" source of home improvements and couldn't give a better recommendation. Thanks Peninsula, my home is looking great behind the work you've done
Drywall Contractors in Lansing
- Business Description:We are a carpentry, trim carpentry, acoustic ceiling, and drywall company. 20+ employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Serving Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Monroe, Livingston & Washtenaw Counties and beyond! Additional email address - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone number - (248) 361-5823. Award winningRecent Review:It was a good workmanship, they were professional and on time.Vivianne R.
- Business Description:Distinctive Stucco is a licensed and certified stucco contractor serving the Great Lakes Region. We're based in Southeast Michigan and have many years of experience with stucco installation and stucco repair. We have experience in traditional stucco and EIFS systems. We work on large commercial projects as well as small residential jobsRecent Review:It was great work. It was an awesome work. He has a reasonable price. He was really good. He was excellent. He was hardworking. He was very honest. He got the job completed. Everything was very nice. He was very dependablekenny L.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBER: 8886772366. ADDITIONAL WEBSITES: WWW.LEADPAINTPRO.COM & WWW.RADONPRO.COM.Recent Review:GREAT - Very Patient with my 100's of questions. Even coached me through a DIY quick and dirty remediation since they were not able to work at the time for COVID. They came out soon after they were re-opened and finished up the job. Between an onsite visit to quote and me doing 1/2 the job on my own, there is no way they made any money on my job. But I have already referred them several times to othersPaul D.
- Business Description:Customer is appraised of price prior to beginning of service and payment is expected at completion for individual customers. Detailed billing is provided. For larger jobs 1/2 of cost is expected prior to start of work. We have 4 full time employees with on call employees available as needed. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered an..Recent Review:Great job and great people!! The paint I had picked out and requested for them to use on our walls was not covering as well as the other colors did. Dale came back the next day and reapplied the paint without hesitation or question. I would most definitely recommend to anyoneBecki L.
- Business Description:There is a refundable $150 fee for an in-home consultation. Free estimates via email or text. We are a small, family run remodeling company. This enables us to work directly with our customers from the initial consultation right on through to completion. You can call me direct at 517-588-1422, although text is preferred. Or email me at email@example.comRecent Review:After receiving three bids, we decided to work with Brad and Lauri of Carpentry Plus and we are so glad we did. The remodel was comprised of about 2/3 of our downstairs space including the kitchen, dining room, laundry room, 1/2 bath and the adjoining hallway, plus the flooring in our foyer and sunporch. We were extremely happy with the quality of their work, the consistent professionalism and thoughtful care and advice as we worked through a complex project. The work included removal of walls, reworking air runs, lots of wood working including matching colors, installing new cabinets and countertops, new flooring, paint, electrical, plumbing and new windows. Carpentry Plus provided many great ideas, was flexible, which was necessary as the project took place during the COVID-19 shut-down and treated our project as if it was their own home. We have already signed up for some additional projects with them and expect that Carpentry Plus to be our go-to contractor in the futureWayne L.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:The project was not an easy one. Our screen porch screens had to be replaced in place. They could not be removed. This was a small project, but EB was willing to do it. Big companies will not touch a small job like this one. EB had to come back to make some adjustments, but they made sure everything was correct. We are pleased with the work and appreciated them wanting to make sure everything was done wellLaura A.
- Business Description:Jim Halm started Halm & Perkins when his two daughters were still in pigtails. Today, nearly thirty years later, he owns and operates this family business with his two sons in law, Jonathan and Joseph Dannenberg. Together, they offer decades of experience in every aspect of residential home construction and remodeling, and light commerical construction. Halm & Perkins has cultivated business relationships with trusted electricians, plumbers, and other specialty contractors to make your proj..Recent Review:There wasn’t one thing that we didn’t enjoy and appreciate about hiring Halm & Perkins to do a complete renovation of our East Lansing condo. Joe and Lisa and their entire team were very professional and thoughtful and went above and beyond to help us with every detail. Originally, we were anxious about being able to find people that we could trust to create a design and suggest ideas that would work best for us and the space. From the first interview meeting Joe & Lisa our fears were assuaged and we liked them immediately. They made the entire process from start to finish easy. Both Joe and Lisa even got my husband’s quirky sense of humor and ran with it, keeping us all laughing. We did not expect to have so much fun with a renovation! We appreciated how well they listened to our ideas and questions and they never let us feel that anything we thought or asked was silly or stupid, communicating often with us via text, calls or emails and directing us to websites for ideas or clarification as needed. Joe and Lisa are a great team and often when we were stuck on a decision one of them would come through with photos or thoughts that helped what the other was suggesting so that we could understand. They both did a fantastic job guiding us through the myriad of decisions that were needed, or choosing something for us when we asked them to do so. They came up with ideas we would not have thought of like bricking some of the walls and we are so pleased with how that, and other ideas we trusted them with, turned out. We asked for more storage space and they made sure we had that in every room with ways we could not have thought up ourselves. We wanted more light in the combined kitchen-living area and they exceeded our expectations in providing that in new ways. We had some dreams we weren’t sure were feasible, like making room for a two person jacuzzi tub and they made it happen, thanks to Joe’s expertise and Lisa’s design ideas. When they didn’t know the answers they had experts to consult. I often felt like we were on an episode of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper” with Chip & Joanna Gaines. We now walk into our condo and have happy sighs that we get to live here. Thanks, Joe & Lisa and the whole Halm & Perkins teamMarjorie S.
- Business Description:Builder contractorRecent Review:This company is very professional. Punctual. They are willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right.J P.
- Business Description:$500 OFF New Roof Install with coupon! Free Roof Inspection! Affordable, quality, residential, and commercial, since 2001. You'll love working with us - no pushy sales! Choose Element Roofing LLC, a full-service roofing company, for honest pricing and expert craftsmanship. We appreciate your businessRecent Review:Excellently! The estimation process was easy, "no muss, no fuss"! The Crew was outstanding and very professional. The roof looks great!Gary E.
- Business Description:30 years of home improvement and remodeling experience. Also a Greater Lansing resident for over 30 years. Can provide custom painting-staining services and professional design (My spouse, Marla, is a professional interior designer for home and office with 20 years experience). I am a licensed builder, EPA-RRP certified lead-based paint renovator; fully insured, references available upon request. Good-standing member of BBB of Southeast Michigan for 5 years running. We specialize in difficult..Recent Review:The work went very smoothly. Elliot is a consummate professional and a lovely man. He did his work very well and the price was extremely reasonable. I will definitely use him again.Victoria B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- East Lansing
- Grand Ledge
- Eaton Rapids
- Saint Johns
drywall contractors in Lansing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Brother's Painting & Epoxy Coating15456 Ashley Ct
- 21st Century Windows33228 W 12 Mile Rd Suite #146
- 3-D Lanscaping & More43124 M-43
Paw Paw, Michigan
- 3D Professional Maintenance Services1132 E Miller Road
- 4Sons Excavation & Construction, LLC413 S. Clinton St
- 2 Brother's Painting & Epoxy Coating
- A & L Drywall2017 Pringle
- A-1 Painting Management120 N. Washington Square Suite 805
- A. Perfect Painting3729 Sylvan Ln
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Adiska General Remodeling11603 Territorial Road
- Advanced building and renovation3030 Section Rd
- Advanced Maintenance27581 Schoolcraft Rd
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- Alamo Drywall & Painting LLC2667 Moreno Dr.
- ALEX CONSTRUCTION & SERVICE LLC5513 JOSHUA ST APT 11
- All American Decor and More5785 Beuna Parkway
- All Star Home Improvement6702 Belfast Dr
- All Star Mechanical300 N Jenison Ave
- ALL WEATHER MECHANICAL3216 w st Joseph st
- Aluminum Supply Co.PO Box 1366
- ARBOR HOME IMPROVEMENT320 Terrace Dr Apt 26
- Artistic Plastering2439 Thunder Valley Drive
- Avalon Building Concepts5017 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Aztecas Painting & Drywall, LLC836 Sandlyn Dr
- A & L Drywall
- B & C Woodworks123 Palmer St
Rives Junction, Michigan
- Baldwin Building LLC.4125 Hoyer Rd.
- Barnett Construction2217 S Ainger Rd
- Big Picture Contracting
- Bob Fox Home Improvement1126 W Rundle Ave
- Boss Construction8254 Lockerbie Rd.
- Bowles Handyman Services
- Brand Builders1525 W Kinsel Hwy
- BRC Construction Co.410 N University Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Brookside Interiors & Drywall LLC3724 W. Kalamazoo
- Brunette Home Improvement4517 W Saginaw Hwy
- B & C Woodworks
- C & M WALL & TRIM3814 Lawrence Hwy
- Canniff Roofing333 Pennsylvania St
- Carpentry by Day6322 Sherwood Hwy
- CARPENTRY INC BUILDERS1900 W PRICE RD
Saint Johns, Michigan
- Carpentry Plus Building Inc6441 S Washington Ave
- Century Construction2301 W. Main St.
- cheaper1817 New York Ave
- Clark Construction2300 Rush Lake Rd. #1
- Concrete R Us552 S Every Rd
- C & M WALL & TRIM
- D & T General Contracting2497 N. Portage Rd.
- DAD's Home Remodeling and Repair12315 Kimler Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Daves handyman service
- Delamarter Drywall Construction310 Vista Dr
- Delta Painting9850 Looking Glass Ave
- Derek VanKirk Builders6715 McDonald Rd.
- Distinctive Stucco5805 Roberts Rd
Marine City, Michigan
- DNA Advanced Renovations2929 Smith Rd
- Dollins Construction Inc5363 Royce Rd.
- DOUGS HANDYMAN SERVICE212 LANCER LN
- D & T General Contracting
- EB Companies16050 Center Rd
East Lansing, Michigan
- Ehrlich Construction2001 N. Fairview Ave.
- Element Roofing LLC16083 Whitehead Drive
- Elite Roofing Group
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Elliot Environmental LLC4462 Ace Commercial Ct
Bay City, Michigan
- Elysium Painting Company3 Buckingham Ct
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- EsserbuildersII4171 Legion Dr
- Evergreen Painting & Construction23 S 27th St
Battle Creek, Michigan
- EB Companies
- HALM & PERKINS, LLC4964 Algonquin Way
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HANDY ANDY1217 Fern Hill Ct
- Handy Dandy Dave Handyman5825 Hilliard Rd
- Holt Builders LLC1624 Stonehaven Dr
- Homeland Handyman PlusPO Box 1452
- HOMES OF EXCELLENCEPO Box 2
- Honey Do Handyman Service LLC1706 Elmwood Rd
- HONSOWITZ PAINTERS,INC.106 MEATH RD
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Hubble Construction3337 Remy Dr
- HALM & PERKINS, LLC
- J & H MAINTENANCE1624 JAMES ST
- J & J Handyman Services9493 W Grand River Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- J & L Restoration7636 Northport Drive
- j&a paintin&improvments5914 bivens rd
- J. R. Welch Drywalling5640 W. Beard Rd.
- Jack Burga Drywall18650 BOWDISH RD
- Jack Duncan Palmer Builder4159 Vanneter Rd
- JD interiors4460 decamp
- Jeff Conklin - Detailed Drywall Finishing631 Robert St
- JFP Contracting LLC405 N Liberty St
- Jim Knepper Painting6475 Willow Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- JLM HOME SOLUTIONS5200 Tillotson Lake Rd
- JLS BUILDERS INC16675 S BAUER RD
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- J & H MAINTENANCE
- K and J Construction1102 W 5 Pt Highway
- K and J Construction