Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Lansing, MI
There are 4 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Lansing
- Pinnacle Lock And Key IncMy new house did not have deadbolts on either the front or back doors. He drilled holes and installed smart deadbolts and replaced the door hardware with new handles. He was very good, cleaned up all the sawdust created from drilling the holes and left my doors looking better than when he started. He also showed me how to work the new smart locks. I would definitely hire again if I need locksmith services in the future
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to HaymarketThe service was very polite and professional from the first phone call to the end of the service call. I had thought I'd have to call a plumber, locksmith, and electrician to get the 3 different jobs done, but the one technician they sent did it all very quickly and very well. The price included the new sump pump, which he went out and bought for me. As a single woman who has no experience fixing things myself and not many positive experiences getting things done, Mr. Handyman was truly a dream come true
- Pinnacle Lock And Key IncIt went very well! The man arrived promptly and really used his head on how to help me. The door into the garage works by the same key so he was able to use that as a model to make a new key! The price was reasonable and I am very grateful to have found Pinnacle!
- Advanced Safe & LockThey did a great job! I was quoted a price when I called. Once they arrived there was additional work that needed to be done, but, but they only charged me what was quoted. Considering all the work that was done, I was VERY pleased with the price. I was also surprised that there were no additional charges for the extra work. I was also told that some of the locks I had were poor quality. They told me that they could sale me new ones, but that It would be cheaper if I went to Lowes to buy them. They told me exactly what to purchase and then came back to my house to complete the job once I had bought the new locks.. They were very honest and professional, This is very rare in business these days. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- Pinnacle Lock And Key IncPleasure to do business with. Called Pinnacle to rekey the locks on our new home. Jim came exactly at the scheduled time and completed the work professionally for a reasonable rate. He was able to set all doors to use the same key. We also had him drill and install a deadbolt to an exterior door that did not have one previously. He was able to do the additional work on the same visit. Would definitely use again
- ACME LocksmithThe original lock on this door was worn out from old age. Replacing the original lock was not an option as a matching replacement was not available. Thus the technician installed a Double-Bolt Lock manufactured by Cal-Security Enterprises, Inc. This lock is far superior to the factory installed lock for actual security purposes. Plus it has a special safety feature which will prevent young children from unlocking the door and leaving the house un-noticed.. The entire process took less than an hour to complete. This is the second time we have utilized Acme Locksmith for lock issues. They are the best. The technician for this repair was Ryan - give him an A+ for his good work. Thanks Ryan
- Pinnacle Lock And Key IncPunctual, reasonably priced and got the job done! Schedule availability was also good. I wouldn't hesitate to use again or to recommend.
- Pinnacle Lock And Key IncJim came to assess repairs I requested and advised I needed new locks because they were very old and some of the parts were completely worn out. He also checked and adjusted the lock on our patio door. I purchased the new locks and Jim returned a second time to install them. He charged me for only one visit
- Pinnacle Lock And Key IncThey were great. The guy was very friendly, professional and got the job done quickly. I highly recommend them.
- Pinnacle Lock And Key IncJim was able to come out within a couple of days of contact. He is very professional, and provides great service. Also a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend him.
Locksmiths in Lansing
- Business Description:30 years of home improvement and remodeling experience. Also a Greater Lansing resident for over 30 years. Can provide custom painting-staining services and professional design (My spouse, Marla, is a professional interior designer for home and office with 20 years experience). I am a licensed builder, EPA-RRP certified lead-based paint renovator; fully insured, references available upon request. Good-standing member of BBB of Southeast Michigan for 5 years running. We specialize in difficult..Recent Review:The work went very smoothly. Elliot is a consummate professional and a lovely man. He did his work very well and the price was extremely reasonable. I will definitely use him again.Victoria B.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Lock And Key Inc brings 22 years of experience in solving your commercial and residential lock and key issues. There is no job too small or too large! We specialize in residential and commercial: electric locks, locks re-keyed, master key systems install, burglar resistant locks, and the unfortunate lock outs. We are licensed bonded and insured. Competitive rates and quality work. Locally owned and operated, call Pinnacle Lock and Key today!Recent Review:Pinnacle was great. Our movers (WhiteStar, Sterling Heights, MI -- Excellent!) were leaving on their way from Northville to Holt when I realized I had lost our one and only key to our new house! I called Pinnacle and explained, and they said they could do it and would probably be done before the movers arrived. They did it! New keys were in an agreed-upon location and the invoice was inside on the kitchen counter. HoorayPaul H.
- Business Description:The job is only done when it's done right, it's not only common courtesy, it's common sense.Recent Review:SP never return our calls and no reply on the email.Roslyn F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:The project was not an easy one. Our screen porch screens had to be replaced in place. They could not be removed. This was a small project, but EB was willing to do it. Big companies will not touch a small job like this one. EB had to come back to make some adjustments, but they made sure everything was correct. We are pleased with the work and appreciated them wanting to make sure everything was done wellLaura A.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated locksmith business with over 40+ years of experience and expertise. We can assist you with any of your security needs, including but limited to, home, car, or business. Our family motto is "The only done job, is a job well done!Recent Review:The locksmith came was ready to go to work. He completely took the door lock apart and oiled and serviced the mechanism. He checked on each step that the lock was working. He cleaned up after the job and was very professional.Michile S.
- Business Description:Locksmith.
- Business Description:Lockout Pro's is your automotive lockout professional service offered 24/7 365 days a year. This service is for automotive only for a small fee of $40 dollars, discounts available for seniors, students, and military. Please feel free to call us in your time of need click the contact button to get our phone number
- Business Description:One of the oldest establishments in the Greater Lansing area, Hack's Key Shop provides security services. We support industrial, commercial and residential customers. We do provide emergency after-hours supportRecent Review:My front door deadbolt stopped working, so I took it off the door, put the parts in a bag, and went to Hack's. I hoped the guys could fix it as I didn't want to change keys. When I arrived, an employee approached and asked what I needed. I presented the deadbolt and all of the parts.The technician examined the lock and extracted one part. He went into the back storage area and started searching. After a few minutes, he returned with a slightly used part, gave it to me, and told me that replacing it should fix the problem. I offered to pay, but the technician said that it was an old part that they coudn't sell. He woudn't even accept a five-dollar tip. I was pleasantly surprised. When I got home, I reassembled the deadbolt and fifteen minutes later, I could lock my door using both the doorknob as well as the deadbolt, using the same key. I highly recommend Hack's Key Shop as I have always had positive experiences with them. <br /Robert D.
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- East Lansing
- Grand Ledge
- Eaton Rapids
- Saint Johns
locksmiths in Lansing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Discount Locksmith Services Of Mid Michighan605 Richard Ave.
- Discount Locksmith Services Of Mid Michighan
- MARK'S LOCK SHOP INC2107 S CEDAR ST
- MARK'S LOCK SHOP INC
- Secure Lock & Door2025 Central Park Dr. #1311
- Secure Lock & Door
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St