When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Lansing, MI
There are 16 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Lansing
- Floodman LLcIt was a great experience. They were on time. they explained everything. They were great crew, reliable, and friendly. I would refer them to anybody.
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncThis is my third time hiring TBI. Taylor and staff have been very professional, knowledgeable, and customer service oriented. Taylor will make sure that customer satisfaction is met and exceeded. I’ll be calling them again for my next project.
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncTaylor was very professional and easy to work with. He offered valuable suggestions but kept our concept intact. Set up a PPE station and put up signs for PPE requirements immediately. Subcontractors were all professional and we are very pleased with the final product. We would hire them again.
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCVery well. Excellent. Hard working, diligent crew completed the job in one day. System tested and quiet. All outdoor drains hooked up and working. Sod replaced.
- DAL BuildersThe work went very well. They responded to our needs very quickly and had the repair done within a couple of days. They showed up on time and did the work they said they would do. We had no further issues with the condensation.
- HomeSpec BasementFixI called HomeSpec for an estimate on a leak in the corner of my basement. During the inspection, the sales rep damaged four pieces of paneling, several ceiling tiles, and the frame holding the ceiling tiles in. He made a big mess to say the least. When I called the company to ask for the repairs to be made, the company refused to cover the damage and would not acknowledge any fault. This was a year ago and we are still trying to get the company to repair the damage to my basement. I would not recommend this company to anyone
- HydroLogic Waterproofing and Foundation RepairThey were fabulous. I had several companies out to examine my foundation and Hydrologic was the only company who I felt really listened to me and wanted to solve my problem. All the others just wanted to sell me their high priced system. The rep from Hydrologic actually told me he didn't think I would need to hire him. He said he thought with some grading and downspouts the problem would be solved. The rep explained that usually grading doesn't solve these problems, but because of how my yard was landscaped so poorly, I should at least start with the grading. I think the other companies told me grading wouldn't work because they didn't want to do a small job because it's been a very wet year since we changed the landscape and we haven't had the problem since! As I said, the rep told me he didnt think I would need to hire him since the job was so small, but after he explained all the options from full waterproofing (like the other companies had suggested) to the landscaping, I decided to do the landscaping and I couldn't be happier that I did
- HomeSpec BasementFixAs a homeowner, this was an unpleasant, loud, dirty and expensive project, but everyone I had contact with from HomeSpec throughout the project was helpful and responsive. The project was managed professionally. The workers went out of their way to minimize the inconvience. Any problems I had were immediately addressed. I have no reservations recommending this company
- Foundation Systems of MichiganFSM did an outstanding job working in the crawl space under our lake house part of which was built in the 1940's. The area is very uneven and some areas are very hard to access. The area looks 1000 times better than it did. All the FSM people were very professional and answered every question we asked. The process was completed in 2 days. It was expensive but I feel that it was worth it
- EverDry Waterproofing of Grand Rapids/SaginawThanks to Everdry's approach to the problem (and not just the symptoms), we have enjoyed a dry, usable basement for more than 20 years now! We have a carpeted, multi-functional space with the original sump pump in excellent working order! We only hear it click on and hum in torrential downpours, but it has never failed. Everdry's employees are polite, neat, timely, and highly respect the homeowner's landscaping and interior as they access the foundation of the home. I cannot praise their work enough and highly recommend them to anyone who wants to secure the future of their home's foundation. We have enjoyed improving our home since 1990 and Everdry was by far the best home improvement investment we ever made
Basement Waterproofers in Lansing
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:Very professional company that does the job right.John B.
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:They were timely, professional, and did great service!Bobby D.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANYAngie S.
- Business Description:Free home inspections, financing available. (5 yrs Int. Free). Veteran Owned and operated. We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation.Recent Review:Met with 360 Rep John R. (14 Aug 20). Received a quote for installing (4) 42"fortified helical piers to raise foundation of my attached garbage. Mr. was professional, knowledgeable, and he arrived on schedule. He performed an exterior inspection of my home and interior inspection of my garage to see if other repairs were necessary. He determined no other concerns aligned to my existing issues. The quote seemed reasonable for the amount of work involved; however, I was skeptical due to the hugh investment. It was somewhat comforting to learn there was a warranty and an engineering report was optional. I was a little concerned John forgot to inform me about the $250 permit fee that was required in addition to the engineering fee ($500); however, he said he would waive/cover this as it was due to his error. I reached out to three other contractors for quotes. One company which had previously performed waterproofing services in my basement had provided a quote for $25-30k. However, the company provided zero references for doing foundation supports. The second company "Percision Foundation Systems" convinced me to tear out finished paneling in my basement looking for a presumed horizontal crack. Fortunately, no such crack(s) existed anywhere; however, I now have to pay additional monies to have drywall installed. The third never responded. In all fairness, 360 SOL was my only option available to get the work done prior to winter. I was very nervous about moving forward; however, I am definitely impressed with my decision to have the work completed by this company!!! The work was completed 28 Oct (covid). The entire process went better than anticipated. The crew arrived on time and completely on schedule. Very professional and polite teammates. Clean up went well. Only two concerns: the $250 permit fee surfaced as a surprise in which the owner quickly reconciled, and the dirt left onsite could've been compressed more. Overall, I highly recommend Foundations Solutions 360!YOLANDA T.
- Business Description:We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and structural repair. We also do exterior drainage and water management. We are a licensed and insured company and would be happy to show you our license and proof of insurance. We offer financing and also accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. We specialize in customer satisfaction as you can see by our reviews. You won't be disappointed you went with us to do your jobRecent Review:Steve and his team did a fantastic job and really stood by their work. They had to coordinate with the property manager (work performed on our Michigan rental property, we live in Georgia) and tenant for access to the property. The team was on site for a couple of days. They did an amazing job installing the drain pipe in the basement to pull the water into the sump pump and the auto on/off dehumidifier they installed in the crawlspace they connected it to the drain pipe so it would not require any maintenance by the tenants. The dehumidifier goes on/off by itself and drains just fine. The basement is now "bone dry" according to the tenant. We researched several different companies, and decided to go with Steve after we talked with him, reading reviews, talking with references and we watched his company videos on the waterproofing process. We really felt like he was honest and was not trying to bankrupt us to complete this job. It still costs us $5,000, but we felt like he would stand by his work and he has. We called him to go back out to the house after the job was completed to check on the dehumidifier (it was our fault), we had the electrical outlet installed in the crawlspace AFTER he completed the job, and couldn't figure out how to turn ON the unit. He went back out to check on it to make sure it was working and we are thrilled with the results. Would use him again and refer him without hesitation!Michelle W.
- Business Description:Homespec is a family-owned and operated business started in 1994 with the simple goal of providing exceptional craftsmanship and even more incredible customer service. We believe that a home repair should be fixed right the first time and for a fair price! We've stayed true to that vision for over 25 years and are proud to provide Michigan homeowners with some of the best in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, gutter installation, concrete leveling, & foundation repair. We proudly s..Recent Review:I called HomeSpec for an estimate on a leak in the corner of my basement. During the inspection, the sales rep damaged four pieces of paneling, several ceiling tiles, and the frame holding the ceiling tiles in. He made a big mess to say the least. When I called the company to ask for the repairs to be made, the company refused to cover the damage and would not acknowledge any fault. This was a year ago and we are still trying to get the company to repair the damage to my basement. I would not recommend this company to anyoneJohn G.
- Business Description:Family Owned Business. No sub-contractors. We give complete Inspection Reports/Receipts with every cleaning, and Contracts and Invoices with every project. We offer seasonal discounts, military discounts, and senior discounts for chimney cleaningRecent Review:Chuck from chimney rescue did a excellent job repairing my chimney. They are fair priced and they back up their work.Richard B.
- Business Description:A Full Line Building and Remodeling Company serving the Mid-Michigan Area for over 35 years. Family owned and operated and always trying to improve our customers experience. Your personal satisfaction is not just our job, it's our #1 goalRecent Review:We are extremely satisfied by the professional workmanship of the crew, Mark, Gary, and Baylee. They paid great attention to details and went extra miles to make sure the boards were properly installed on this 33 year old deck. The deck now looks fantastic! Thank you the crew! I would recommend TBI to anyone for the remodeling needsBaokan B.
- Business Description:We are Mid- Michigan's yard drainage contractor. We are the only company in Mid-Michigan that specializes in removing excess water from your yard. If you have a wet basement most times there is no need for expensive remodeling, we can install french Drains to the exterior of your home and remove the water before it ever reaches your basement. We also specialize in gutter downspouts, and underground gutter systems. Freedom Yard Drains takes pride in taking care of your property. We want to..Recent Review:Our flooding problems are resolved thanks to Freedom Yard Drains!! After heavy rains last June, our backyard looked like a lake and flooded into our basement from egress window wells. We’ve had to watch diligently and pump water since then when we had any heavy rain to prevent it from going into the basement again. Brent from Freedom Yard Drains did a thorough assessment of our yard then he and his crew did an excellent job putting in multiple drains and a pump in along with new larger downspouts connected to the drains. Brent also stood behind their work and addressed concerns/questions afterwards. We have had multiple days of heavy rains and everything is draining and pumping perfectly! No more lake or flooded basement!! Thanks Freedom Yard DrainsJenneva K.
- Business Description:We would love to provide you with quality services to meet your every needs, we have a full builders license and are insured. We specialize in everything construction and everything landscaping. When we do jobs we think of them as our own homes we would love to earn your business and respect, as a company we strive to go above and beyond and do quality work. We have over 10 years experience and pictures to assure you're in good hands and also offer warranties. We want you to experience what q..
Deals in Lansing for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- East Lansing
- Grand Ledge
- Eaton Rapids
- Saint Johns
waterproofing contractors in Lansing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A TIMBERTOWN BASEMENT WATERPROOFING3310 BARDAVILLE DR
- A&M Roofing & Renovations LLC24553 Dale Ave
- A-1 All Dry2990 Shawnee Ln
- Absolute Waterproofing Solutions2246 East Main Street
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- Aluminum Supply Co.PO Box 1366
- Ameri Pro Restoration LLC13482 N Wheaton Road
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- ARBOR HOME IMPROVEMENT320 Terrace Dr Apt 26
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLC10740 Fowlerville Rd
- Ayers Basement Systems2505 S Waverly Hwy
- A TIMBERTOWN BASEMENT WATERPROOFING
- Foundation Solutions 36034400 Klein Rd
- Foundation Specialist LLC1518 Steele Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Foundation Systems of Michigan5985 Clay Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Foundation Systems of Michigan32985 Schoolcraft Rd
- Freedom yard Drains11305 Oneida Rd
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Foundation Solutions 360
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HANNEMAN & FINEIS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION INC11880 Krepps Rd
- Home Wreckers Construction Co2145 Georgetown Blvd
- HomeSpec BasementFix3501 S Henry Ruff Rd
- Hornback construction10365 Alans Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JLS BUILDERS INC16675 S BAUER RD
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- JLS BUILDERS INC
- K and J Construction1102 W 5 Pt Highway
- K and J Construction
- Landspeed Property Management14650 center rd
- Landspeed Property Management
- Quality 1ST52693 Creekside Dr
New Baltimore, Michigan
- Quality 1ST
- Rangel's Waterproofing & Construction3400 E Walker Rd
St. Johns, Michigan
- Rangel's Waterproofing & Construction
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing Inc1140 Abbot Rd
East Lansing, Michigan
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing Inc
- Wallace Handyman Service2116 Park Ln
- Wallace Handyman Service