Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Cascade, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Cascade
- Compass Electric LLCOur home has a claustrophobic crawl space, tiny attic, decades of nonsensical remodels from DIYers, and pests. It's a nightmare for contractors who want to nudge our house towards being up to code. Jamie and Ashley did an incredible job despite all that, with good looking wire pulls that required very little cutting into walls and new breakers. The pulls were incredibly difficult, requiring some wires to be pulled through the tight attic, through the low crawlspace, and sometimes both. One particular pull was inaccessible except through the attic first to get the wire to the kitchen and then the crawlspace to get it to the particular corner of the kitchen we needed. They adapted to surprise challenges and requests we forgot to include with our original bid and were also able to fix some huge annoyances while they were at it. For example, there's a 20 amp breaker in our home that 1/2 of the ground floor is on, they were able to break off our new outlets into their own breakers to carry the load of new appliances. It was a real problem since our fridge, wifi, lights, microwave, and a ton of other outlets were on the same breaker before. As these surprises popped up, Jamie let me know it would increase the total invoice and asked if it was okay before proceeding. Compass will be my first choice the next time I need some electrical work done on my (difficult) home read less
- Cheetah ElectricDanai was incredibly helpful, and showed a bit of resourcefulness in getting us scheduled for an emergency assessment/remediation of some pretty ugly wiring in our home. It's the busiest time of year, and she was able to get us in in a pinch, and the technicians that performed the assessment/evaluation were professional. I've had Cheetah out to our house a few times now, and they've always been this way; honest, punctual, professional, and friendly. 10/10 would recommend read less
- Top Notch ElectricIt was perfect, Rich was on time and work was completed in a timely manner. The work product was well done. I will definitely hire top notch for all my future electrical needs.🤓👍
- New Revelation TechnologyGreat. Company came out and performed all the work to above standards, were polite and detailed what they were doing prior to start. In my eyes the company went above and beyond. Would use this company again for future electrical needs. Highly recommend.
- Cook Electric LLCI’ve been working with Blake for years now. He’s fantastic! Always professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!
- Cook Electric LLCCook Electric is wonderful. I highly recommend this business for any and all electrical needs. Blake was on time, located the issues quickly and was quick to repair. The cost was very reasonable and we will definitely use Cook Electric in the future.
- Cook Electric LLCWas booked out a few weeks but once work was done it was done quickly and right. Answered all our questions even weeks after work was done. Will use again.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man read less
- Cook Electric LLCPerfect. Blake was out within 30 minutes of my call. The work took maybe 15 minutes, so he gave me a price break on his service call fee. Would call again for any electrical needs!
- PETRUZZELLI ELECTRIC LLCWe were so pleased with service & work completed on relocating light fixture that we called back for ceiling fan install. Service was professional, responsive, & pricing was very reasonable (2 separate service calls). Would definitely recommend this company!
Electricians in Cascade
- Business Description:Specializing in residential electrical services including new construction, remodel and service work. Commercial new construction and service work. We have highly trained, courteous electricians with the main goal of taking care of our customers. We strive to be prompt and educate our customers as we go. We have been in business for nearly 20 years and look forward to many more read lessRecent Review:I was so incredibly please with Aspen Electric! They put me on the schedule right way. They were right on time for the appointment. Everything was explained to me in a way that I could understand. The problem was fixed and at a very reasonable price! I put the business card right on my fridge to call next time I have a problem read lessMelody W.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Greg, 208-830-5889 - email@example.com Zach 208-908-3870 - firstname.lastname@example.org With remodeling that may have electrical or plumbing and HVAC, we use licensed sub contractors. Services we offer; Remodeling - bathroom, kitchen and interior - Home and Rental(s) renovation and updating. The lite remodel/updating we do - or purpose, usually is - cabinet & door hardware, lighting, bathroom/kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and bath exhaust fans, hardware, new baseboards/trim, painting (brush n roll two.. read lessRecent Review:Royce Custom Finishes did a complete and high-quality upgrade of our home in Eagle, Idaho. This company does far more than painting and finishes and excels at all of their services. A list of jobs they accomplished for us: 1) Repairs to and some replacement of cedar fencing on our 2/3 acre lot, including two full coats of stain on the entire. The fencing is now like new. 2) Replaced lighting fixtures throughout the home with modern brushed nickel fixtures of our choice and upgraded all lighting to LED. Also replaced all door hardware with brushed nickel for a consistent and uniform look throughout. 3) Gutted the garage of all old shelving/cabinets and primed, sealed and repainted the garage. They then thoroughly prepped the garage floor for a new, attractive, durable, easy-maintenance epoxy floor coating and installed rolling shelving. 4) Extensive repainting of interior of home, aiding in selection of harmonious, rich, subtle, light-reflecting colors for a beautifully updated look. 5) Repainted all fascia/gutters, front door and side windows in an attractive modern burnished brown color, again for an updated look. And again, they were very thorough on prep work. 6) Repaired floor of storage shed, painted exterior, installed solar interior motion lights. Hauled away truckloads of unwanted items. 7) Installed stainless gutter guards in all gutters on the house to protect from leaf accumulation and assure free-flowing gutters and downspouts. They were courteous, professional and extremely helpful, including numerous trips to charities or the dump for recyclables or trash. We were especially impressed with the thoroughness of their prep work on all projects and how clean the premises were kept throughout. We just can't recommend Royce Custom Finishes highly enough. They are now our go-to contractors for almost all home renovation needs read lessJoe K.
- Business Description:Central Stone and Tile, LLC is based in Boise, ID. CST is a small business, with roughly 13 employees. Competitive pricing and excellent customer service is guaranteed. We offer 12 month warranty for granite/marble/tile installation. Most projects qualify for free kitchen or vanity sink (restrictions apply) read lessRecent Review:Very pricey but great service. Emily was awesomeKaren L.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.site read lessRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED*** read lessRecent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!! read lessCharlie M.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NO read lessAshit S.
Deals in Cascade for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Garden Valley
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Meadows
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
Electricians in Cascade
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Electrical SolutionsPO Box 2401
- Electrical Solutions
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Mitchell Electric2770 East Franklin Rd
- Mitchell Electric
- Valley Electric Inc613 Bryden Ave
- Valley Electric Inc