iResQ

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2010

Electronic Gadget Repair
Computer Sales

iResQ is made up of people just like yourself, people who love their iPods, iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, and other Apple products. We believe that we have found a better way to upgrade, repair and maintain your iPod, iPhone, iPad, Mac Laptop or Desktop Mac. Quick, affordable repair has never been easier, no matter where in the USA you are located. Additional e-mails - info@iresq.com & brian@iresq.com. Charges are determined by services provided. National mail order repair available. Free 24 hour diagnostics on website....

Get Connect Tech

Providing complete IT, Network, WiFi, Audio/Visual, Television Mounting, Cable Management, Telephone, Cabling, Smart Home, Computer and Laptop Maintenance, Exterior Home Lighting and handyman services for homeowners and businesses.

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

09/15/2015

Ipod seems to work fine now, repair was good. Customer service was responsive and easy to reach by phone.

Description of Work
iresq fixed my broken ipod touch; new battery and new on/off switch.

08/31/2014

Price is 99.00 plus shipping. Very fast turnaround. No problem and my ipad looks brand new. Highly recomended!

Description of Work
Replaces broken screen on ipad

07/03/2014

Repaired the broken screen on our iPad in a very timely manner - less than a week to repair it and ship back to me. They emailed me with updates throughout the process and even refunded some of the amount i had originally sent because the damage was less than anticipated. I give a lot of credit for that alone. Overall - this is a 1st class business and I wouldn't hesitate to trust them again with ...

Description of Work
Outstanding service - fair and honest

Category computer repair,electronic repair

06/10/2014

Excellent job with repairing my iPhone 4. Very prompt. Finished repair and sent back the repaired phone earlier than expected. Would highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
Repaired my iPhone 4.

Category electronic repair

05/21/2014

I sent my phone in for the free diagnosis and estimate with a pre-approved dollar amount (for repair) of 75.00. I received an email when they received my phone. The email communications were excellent as they sent emails during each and every step and/or issue throughout the whole process. They needed the password to unlock my phone so thjat they could perform certain diagnostics. I was a little u...

Description of Work
Replaced the charging port on Samsung Galaxy S3

Category computer repair

Repair, replacement & upgrade of iPhone, iPad, iPod, droid, tablets, apple laptops & kindles. Replacement parts.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal