Bannock Carpentry

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2012

331 Lavender St

Pocatello, ID 83202

We are a full service exterior remodeling company.

09/11/2016

Elaine T.

Description of Work
Great workers who always stand behind their work.

01/08/2016

Deborah M P.

Description of Work
They have several jobs for us: custom patios | Gutters home & shops | Gutter covers | Custom handicap ramp & railings

11/12/2015

Bryan P.

Description of Work
Steel siding and build an awning on the back. Very congenial and very, very conscientious. Very nice and honest. Excellent work.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

07/16/2015

Drew K.

Easy to work with. The customer's satisfaction is their main goal. The best way to describe how the overall experience is "Try them. You will be glad that you did".

Description of Work
Renovated the interior of a two level 4000 square foot residence, including painting, installing hardwood flooring and tiling. Changed the floor plan from five bedrooms, two baths to four bedrooms (new larger master bedroom) and two baths. Installed new staircase pillars and railings. Last fall Bannock Carpentry painted the exterior of the house, installed rain gutters and a new deck.

06/30/2015

Elaine T.

Description of Work
so far only discussed job and a verbal bid. Waiting to finalize the project

05/16/2015

Deborah M P.

when I was BBQing one evening I forgot to move the BBQ out away from the house. Well, as a result several pieces of our vinyl siding, melted. We removed the melted vinyl siding in order to repair it. Upon removing the siding we discovered that there was no insulation between the house & the siding. Our home had always been hard to heat or cool efficiently. So while the siding was removed we asked Tory to come over and look at it. My husband asked Tory about an insulation wrap he had read about. Tory felt we could benefit greatly and be more comfortable after the house was wrapped. We agreed and hired Dan & Tory for the job. What a project. Dan & Tory came over to begin the process: 1: Remove ALL vinyl siding from a two story home. 2: Reinstall all windows that were simply resting on surrounding framework. They could be removed with simply pushing on them. (This was discovered upon removal of vinyl siding.). 3: Wrap entire home with sheets of specialized insulation. 4: next came the fun part. Reinstall ALL the vinyl siding that was removed at the beginning of the job. Every day there were many tools & materials on the ground, but each evening everything was put away. The worksite was always clean. The tremendous job was completed timely and within budget. Both Tory and Dan came to my husband quickly to discuss any problems they encountered and resolved them efficiently..

Description of Work
Wrapped our existing home with insulation I am writing this as an update to an earlier post.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

10/29/2014

Drew K.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of the house, installed new gutters. Installed new deck.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, gutter repair, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

06/11/2014

Eydie K.

Very difficult time finding a contractor. Where are they all hiding?

Description of Work
Dan came out to look at the job (build a detached two-car garage) and to give me an estimate. He was friendly and seemed to be knowledgeable. He said he would send me an estimate within a few days. I never got it. I called him again after a couple of weeks. He apologized and promised he would send it that evening or the next day. That was two weeks ago and still nothing. While it didn't cost anything, it was a waste of my time and a delay.

Category garage builders

Sorry [member name removed], we have been out of town and very busy. I'm sorry you have felt and feel this way. Again I apologize, and I hope you get your job taken care of. Dan

04/25/2014

Tiffani W.

The team at Bannock Carpentry does excellent work. Punctual, professional, and high quality work.

Description of Work
Excellent choice for gutter installation

02/24/2014

Carol H.

The job was huge at my newly bought home. The 2 men, Tory and Dan worked harder than anyone could ask for. They are very punctual and always let me know the schedule. They are very honest. I can't say enough of how they took so much stress off of my shoulders as they were able to tackle any problem that arose from a renovation of the complete home. There were many problems from previous owners who did DIY things that were very bad. They men were always polite and always asked me what I wanted before doing a task or making changes. They do very good work. They are very clean and neat. Next time I need a carpenter team I will be calling Bannock Carpentry. They are the best.

Description of Work
The price is $75 per hour for two men. They are worth every penny. They renovated every inch of my home. Kitchen was gutted so they remodeled it. Remodeled the master bathroom and 2 other bathrooms. Drywalled in all the new heating duct work. Painted the whole interior of my home. Installed wood floors and wood on stairs. Installed kitchen cabinets Plumbing. Electrical. Hung doors. Molding in every room. Tile work. Dry walled garage Installed cabinets in garage Installed new rain gutters Built shelves

02/24/2014

Deborah M P.

All phone calls were returned quickly. Bids were submitted in a timely basis. Tory and Dan explained the bids and all processes clearly and in easy to understand language. Now my husband understood all that went with home projects, but I didn't. So patient clear explanations given with a sense of humor were greatly appreciated. Start times and delivery of materials were honored. The projects, when done, were sharp and attractive complimenting our home. The projects gave added value. It's enjoyable to work with a company whose people work well as a team. They exhibited a strong work ethic. Tory and Dan conducted themselves professionally. The work site was left clean at the end of the day and when completed the work area looked better than it did in the beginning. We will definitely ask them for their help on our future projects.

Description of Work
Bannock Carpentry (Tory Wright and Dan Sondergaard) did several jobs for us. They included patio cover, gutters for home, shop, and outbuildings; front porch with LED lighting; and a wheel chair ramp.

Category awnings, contractors, gutter repair

Travers Tile

We are a local owner operated tile and stone installation business. We do floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, chimneys, exterior stone, and more. Happy to help with your dream remodel or new build, we believe "The difference is in the details," and that you will be able to see the difference.

Stuart Drywall and Handyman Services

Stuart Drywall and Handyman Services are here to offer a better experience for our local neighbors, as every job is personal for us. Over the years, we have patched holes, large and small, along with slicking textured walls. Our customers choose us because of our honesty, the quality provided, along with respect for their homes. We always go above and beyond for our customers, first-timers, or an old friend, we are not happy with the job unless you are happy.

Homey Basements

We are an experienced local construction company that specializes in framing basements. We love working hard and putting integrity into our work. The company is run by Thomas Osterhoudt who has been a life long construction enthusiast. Those who know him joke that he even coughs saw dust! We have experience doing large commercial framing jobs (check out our website) and residential projects. We do an essential part of building homes by doing the framing. That is important to us because families are built there too. You can get in contact on the website!

Check, Financing Available

Roofing. Windows. Gutters. Doors. Exterior & interior remodeling. Siding. Carpentry. Garages. Ceramic tile. Drywall. Electrical. Framing. Hardwood floors. Plumbing.