Contractors and subcontractors can put liens against your property to ensure they’re paid in full after the work. This is what happens when they’re released.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Cascade, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Cascade
- HALL'S LOCKSMITHINGThe lock on my storage unit broke and would not open. The storage owners attempted to help me get in to it but it was clear that we needed a professional’s help. I had one of those hockey puck style locks that are completely unforgiving when they break. I called Halls and they met me there shortly after I called them. The lock was removed within minutes! The whole experience was great and so affordable. I will definitely use Hall’s in the future
- North Idaho Lock and KeyI have used this business several times in the past both professionally and personnally. They have never failed to provide fast and efficient service. When I called about having a broken key stuck in an outside door they arrived within the hour. They took care of the problem quickly and as always provided the great service that I am used to
- Bonners Ferry Glass and Door IncHe made keys for me and when i worked at conoco he would come and do services there on our dorrs and locks. He was very helpful and nice. Vern the owner is a great person.
- North Idaho Lock and KeyWent great Barry showed up on time as scheduled was professional and provided great service
- ARK Lock & SecurityWe had recently bought a used travel trailer that came with no keys. We could not access any of the compartments and had no way to lock our entrance door from the outside. I contacted this locksmith about helping us, and he told me it might be tomorrow because he was short handed today. Anyways, a couple hours later, I look out the window and see him messing with the door to the camper! I walk out and he was just checking the keys he had just cut! We were so happy that he was able to make it out a day early and glad he surprised us by just showing up. Fantastic guy, fantastic company, and we will definitely use them again
- ACE LOCK & KEYso i got a truck from a smuck that only had one key, went to my OLD family friend and asked to have him make me 2 keys. he did, and it didnt work so i went to him and he looked at the key's closely and found where he made a goof. as soon as he found that he took me and my dad so his work van and started making 2 new once. just like that charged me 7 here my local walmart would of charged me 5 per key i now use one of those key's every time i drive. i've had him make MANY other keys for both the house i reside in and vehicles i drive, this man will not let you down and if he messes up he WILL fix his mistake. and he will give you a honest rate as well. now i know i'm a family friend but you'll want him as one to if you have any problems with keys lol. o and don't forget to thank him. always a big smile ther
- HALL'S LOCKSMITHINGLocksmith was very fast, only took a day to come out. Fair price for 2 deadbolts and 2 regular door locks. He was helpful and answered questions. Gave me an estimate that was right on. I would use him again.
- ARK Lock & SecurityArk was great to work with. They sent someone out the same day we called them, the locksmith was punctual and professional and he even replaced a deadbolt that the previous owner had not given us the key to. They are a little more expensive than other locksmiths, but I think it is worth the price for the promptness and professionalism they offer
- HALL'S LOCKSMITHINGThe locksmith/owner arrived on time, moved quickly and rekeyed some locks. He also fixed a broken lock, explaining how it was broken and replacing the part as opposed to trying to sell me a new lock. Finally, he gave me a tip on how to secure my sliding glass doors which came with flimsy locks.
- HAFFNER'S LOCK & KEYVery easy to communicate with , returned call punctually and arrived on time. Was able to provide same day service.
Locksmiths in Cascade
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:1. The first tech diagnosed both pool pumps failed because our neighborhood flooded during Hurricane Harvey. Landmark contract does not cover flood. I appealed the denial. However the flood water was actually below the pump bearings. Needed a second opinion resulting in replacement of both pumps. The second technician did an excellent job of installing the pumps and checking my entire system. 2. The A/C service company replaced the fan motor on our 5 ton condenser. During their visit, they found leaks in the air plenum and retaped those. They unplugged the primary drain lines in two of our A/C units, both at the plenum outlet, and down the drain line to the house plumbing system. The tech did an excellent job and was good about asking all my questions. 3 weeks later the drain lines are blocked again. I fear the source of the problem has not been eliminated by simply cleaning the drain lines. Unfortunately in shaking the 1/2" PVC drain line, it separated 10 ft away at an elbow. Water soaked the insulation, spilled onto the second floor ceiling below, and down to the first floor ceiling before we noticed it. We filed a complaint and are waiting. The contractor said they did not have Liability Insurance yet Landmark requires they do. The resolution is still being worked at this time. Landmark gets high marks for holding our hand thru the entire processLou G.
- Business Description:Boise Locksmith - 24 Hour Emergency Lockout Services Our Locksmith Services Include: •Locks Installed & Repaired •High Security Locks •Key Control Systems •Keys Made To Fit •Doors Installed & Reinforced •Door Frames Repaired & Reinforced • Secure Pet Doors. Commercial and Residential Safe Sales and Service.Safe Combination Locks Changed •Gate Locks Installed & Repaired •Safes opened & repaired •Window & Glass Protection •Landscape Lighting Security •Nanny Cams & Intercoms •Emergency Home & Au..
- Business Description:All aspects of locksmith services provided. Specializing in Automotive keys including: Transponder (chipped)keys, Lazer keys (VW, Honda, Lexus, Subaru, Chevy, Ford, Audi, Acura, Hyundai, Kia. etc.) Rekey services for residential and Businesses. 24 hr service. 24 hr service 7 days a weeRecent Review:They were late the first morning which was not a big deal at all. Didn't have the proper circular bit as we have painted steel doors which we did not know but tried to cut the hole for the lock installation with what he had on hand. Didn't work so needed to get better bits. Again, not a big deal at all and understandable except he left a mess of dust and shavings all over the floor inside the door and on the table next to the door; rug tossed off to the side where he was working etc. Was going to come back later that day but then next day, then next evening but told him the following morning was fine. That wasn't a problem as we were in no hurry. Came next morning and had new bits but burned through several and complained about the cost and trouble of doing that. I am no expert but I believe there are circular drill blades made for cutting metal/steel. Regardless, not our responsibility. If the job was too difficult he could have just said so and not have to get angry over cost of bits and time and difficulty. When he completed the job and left again he left lots metal shavings and dust everywhere, on floor, on counter top in kitchen, all over coffee maker. It was a mess. Glad we got the job done, seemed responsive and we know he was busy with other jobs etc. Workmanship was so, so on the back door but it was not an easy install because of a window in that door and limited placement area for the lock, so again, we understand all of that. More the mess that was left both times and the anger over the difficult job. That is why we hire professionals and figure if they assess it to be too difficult or not possible then charge more or don't do it at all. Would not use this company again for future jobs. <br /Ed L.
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Both single and double cylinder deadbolts will enhance your home’s security. Learn all about double versus single cylinder deadbolts to find out which is right for you.
Find out how much it costs to install deadbolt locks based on factors like the type of lock and whether or not you hire a pro to install your deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Cascade
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Lock and Key3920 N Buckingham Dr
Boise, Idaho 83704
- Advanced Lock and Key
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91739
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Reeder Home Services
- Safe Home Lock & Key2220 S Broadway
Boise, Idaho 83706
- Safe Home Lock & Key
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268