Changing a light bulb in a light fixture is an easy home project for beginners. Learn how to remove and replace a fluorescent light bulb yourself.
Get matched with top Electricians in Council, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Council
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is amazing! He made our bannister exactly the way we described wanting it done. Very reasonable rates and very professional work. Will be using him in the future!
- Compass Electric LLCOur home has a claustrophobic crawl space, tiny attic, decades of nonsensical remodels from DIYers, and pests. It's a nightmare for contractors who want to nudge our house towards being up to code. Jamie and Ashley did an incredible job despite all that, with good looking wire pulls that required very little cutting into walls and new breakers. The pulls were incredibly difficult, requiring some wires to be pulled through the tight attic, through the low crawlspace, and sometimes both. One particular pull was inaccessible except through the attic first to get the wire to the kitchen and then the crawlspace to get it to the particular corner of the kitchen we needed. They adapted to surprise challenges and requests we forgot to include with our original bid and were also able to fix some huge annoyances while they were at it. For example, there's a 20 amp breaker in our home that 1/2 of the ground floor is on, they were able to break off our new outlets into their own breakers to carry the load of new appliances. It was a real problem since our fridge, wifi, lights, microwave, and a ton of other outlets were on the same breaker before. As these surprises popped up, Jamie let me know it would increase the total invoice and asked if it was okay before proceeding. Compass will be my first choice the next time I need some electrical work done on my (difficult) home
- Cheetah ElectricDanai was incredibly helpful, and showed a bit of resourcefulness in getting us scheduled for an emergency assessment/remediation of some pretty ugly wiring in our home. It's the busiest time of year, and she was able to get us in in a pinch, and the technicians that performed the assessment/evaluation were professional. I've had Cheetah out to our house a few times now, and they've always been this way; honest, punctual, professional, and friendly. 10/10 would recommend
- Top Notch ElectricIt was perfect, Rich was on time and work was completed in a timely manner. The work product was well done. I will definitely hire top notch for all my future electrical needs.🤓👍
- Cook Electric LLCI’ve been working with Blake for years now. He’s fantastic! Always professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!
- Cook Electric LLCCook Electric is wonderful. I highly recommend this business for any and all electrical needs. Blake was on time, located the issues quickly and was quick to repair. The cost was very reasonable and we will definitely use Cook Electric in the future.
- Cook Electric LLCWas booked out a few weeks but once work was done it was done quickly and right. Answered all our questions even weeks after work was done. Will use again.
- RICK'S ELECTRICExcellent service. Very skilled and knowledgeable. Very fair rates. Strongly recommend to anyone needing electrical services.
- PETRUZZELLI ELECTRIC LLCAfter contacted Paul he came out on the agreed day. He was able to give great advice on where to place outlets and even suggested putting outlets on our new kitchen island (which I didn't think would be possible). He suggested moving the phone jack and electrical outlet from the top of where our new buffet counter was going to the underside of the counter overhang to help hide the hideous wires. He even replaced drywall where needed and did the 1st coat of spackle. He checked 2 of my husbands installs and made fixes where needed. We only use Petruzelli Electric for our electrician needs. They have done our hot tub install, and our living room remodel electrical needs. Recommend Petruzelli Electric to anyone who needs an electrician
- PETRUZZELLI ELECTRIC LLCI had Petruzelli Electric install new outlets, lighting and fans for my back patio, new spa wiring, greenhouse outlets, outlets and lighting in a stand alone old garage. They also installed dawn to dusk lighting on both garages. They were professional, friendly and took care to answer questions. The quality of the job was awesome. I highly recommend them to perform all residential and commercial electrical work. I will be using them again if the need arises
Last update on December 6, 2022
Electricians in Council
Deals in Council for Electrician
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
This Angie’s List Homeowner's Guide shows you how to DIY your way through any home improvement project and to know when it’s time to call in the experts.
Faulty wiring can be a serious fire hazard, and it’s especially common in older houses. Here are the warning signs to look for with old house wiring and safety upgrades you can make.
Find Electricians in
- New Meadows,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- New Plymouth,
- Garden Valley,
- Idaho City,
- Baker City,
Electricians in Council
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Nelson Electric3896 E 600 N
Rigby, Idaho 83442
- Nelson Electric
- ROBERTS ELECTRIC INC804 S 4TH AVE
Hailey, Idaho 83333
- ROBERTS ELECTRIC INC
- Stan's Handyman Service355 W Sedgewick Dr
Meridian, Idaho 83646
- Stan's Handyman Service
- Valley Electric Inc613 Bryden Ave
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
- Valley Electric Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020