A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric

Idaho: Contractors
12/31/2021

327 N Linder Rd

Meridian, ID 83642

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Your comfort is a big deal, and we take it seriously. For every customer, we assign a dedicated comfort adviser, advocate for your needs, that works with you to create a comfort plan to fit your needs. We believe it is important for us and you to communicate clearly & efficiently. So, we invite you to meet our advisers, and learn about the process surrounding our services. Additional contact name - Pat Minegar, Tyson Garten, Joel Biagi, Randy Thomas. Additional emails - randyt@a1heating.com, joel@a1heating.com, tyson@a1heating.com, pat@a1heating.com. Additional address - 155 Commerce Dr, PO Box 2170, McCall, ID 83638. Additional phone number - (208) 634-1586....

HVAC Companies (113)electrician (8)water heaters (7)plumbers (4)solar companies (1)

03/09/2021

A-1 Heating Does Electrical! I recently purchased a small generator in order to power some essential appliances (refrigerator, freezer, etc.) during power outages. Instead of running cords through doorways, I wanted to have electrical connections through walls where I could then connect the appliances. I had used A-1 Heating to install (in 2013) and maintain a very nice Lennox HVAC system for me a...

Description of Work
Install Generator electrical

Category electrician

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

10/01/2020

A-1 put in our Lennox furnace & air conditioner a number of years ago. They have always serviced them in the fall & spring. The technicians are always well trained & polite to us. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Check over for winter weather.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/05/2020

They responded quickly, were punctual and professional

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

04/13/2020

Excellent experience. The folks at A-1 were incredibly responsive from setting up the service all the way to completing the service. Very impressed with their work and service!

Description of Work
Gas line added for barbecue and outdoor fire table.

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

04/11/2020

After reviewing 4 quotes, I selected A-1 for the job on Thursday, at the peak of the COVID19 outbreak. They were available to start the following Monday at 8AM, and four crews were all here just ahead of time. They followed best case social distancing procedures while one crew performed electrical work, another performed gas line work, a third worked on the furnace, and the fourth crew worked on t...

Description of Work
New 98.7% efficient Gas Furnace, 13 SEER air conditioner, UV/Electrostatic Air Scrubber, Smart Thermostat, and 45K BTU Unit Garage Heater.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

Review for A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric - 327 N Linder Rd, Meridian, ID - 38493896

02/16/2020

He was very good at what he was doing, my old thermostat wasn't working, So, I got a new programmable thermostat, he also put it were I could see it, before I couldn't see it very well at all. He cleaned the heating unit for me and was just great.

Description of Work
He cleaned my heating and replaced some different things .

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

05/25/2019

The serviceman was prompt, efficient, friendly, and suggested a lower cost option for my needs. We have used A-1 for decades and have never had a bad experience.

Description of Work
A/C unit needed seasonal servicing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

04/20/2019

As usual the technicians were friendly, helpful & cleaned up after themselves!

Description of Work
Water Heater Instillation

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

04/11/2019

I haven't had repairs done yet as I have a newer furnace/AC but have been educated on my system so it will hopefully last longer.

Description of Work
Maintenance Agreement

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

01/28/2019

The service was completed in a timely manner, with the technician explaining and showing the work that was completed. He cleaned up the area he had been working in and made sure all items removed that were not needed. Included in the cost is a return visit for winter check up.

Description of Work
yearly inspection of equipment function and filters changes

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

Installation, HVAC Repair & Maintenance, Water Heater, Duct Work, Generators, Heat Pump & Water Heater.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check