Rewiring a home—new or old—is a dangerous job. Whether you’re adding a few new outlets or replacing all the wiring in an old home, it requires professional help. Find out the cost to rewire a house, from permitting and inspections to cleanup.
Get matched with top Electricians in Parma, ID
There are 26 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Parma
- irish electricElectricians were knowledgeable, capable, and priced competitively. Jobs performed quickly to satisfaction. I would recommend hiring this company.
- Jay H. JohnsonJay is very skilled at his job. He showed up on time, performed his job with professionalism and his price was reasonable and as quoted. I would hire him again should I be in need of an electrician!
- L&J Handyman serviceGreat job on all, fence,interior paint,ceiling fans,motion sensor patio light I wish he was still in California!!
- Idaho Service ElectricI was very impressed with Idaho Service Electric compared to the other ones. Kyle came out the same day when I call him and that made my day, for someone to be there right away was very impressive. He was polite, nice and wonderful. He went above and beyond. The next day he called me to check how the service was and for someone to do that make me consider booking them for another appointment. The service was very great
- Jay H. JohnsonJay is an outstanding electrician! My husband and I needed to have lights installed in our living room and it looks amazing! He did such a great job that we asked him back to install an outlet for our washer and dryer which works like a charm. Jay is very communicative, professional, personable, and does great work! He arrives on time and is fairly priced. We highly recommend him
- L&J Handyman serviceI would hire Johnny and L & J for pretty much anything and everything. He has done numerous jobs for me. His work is exemplary and his prices are extremely fair. I would absolutely and have recommended Johnny and L & J.
- L&J Handyman serviceJohnny was very professional. He always arrived on time and cleaned up well after himself and accomplished the jobs that he set out to do. Great attention to detail.
- Jay H. JohnsonTotally love this guy. Very professional and new his stuff. Would hire him again. Clean finished work. Very thorough. Thank you Jay!
- Jay H. JohnsonJay always does a wonderful job. Super pleased with his work and it looks fantastic. I will definitely have him back to my house.
- PEA Construction & RemodelSmoothly. Pedro, the contractor was very professional, always showed up on time, knew what he was doing, and everything was done well and with the absolute minimum impact on the rest of the house. Every effort was made to keep the work area clean and blocked off. He made every effort to accommodate our time schedule and work around changes we had to make. We will definitely use PEA again for any work that comes up
Electricians in Parma
- Business Description:If you want your electrical fixed right now, contact me. I am a Residential Service Electrician, I am insured, and I service the Treasure Valley Area. I have industry experience since the 1990's, and all my work is up to NEC Code. I do lighting, car chargers, fans, troubleshooting, breakers, and much more. Clean and on timeRecent Review:Very professional and very fair price. Did a great job.Ingrid B.
- Business Description:Element Electrical Service LLC is a small family owned business with 22 years of experience in residential and commercial electrical construction and service. Whether you need to remodel an entire building for your business, add a hot tub at home, or just figure out why that living room outlet doesn’t work... we’re happy to be of assistance.Recent Review:Clif was great. He came when he said he would to give me a quote. It was a fair price. He was even able to work me in before the set time with a call to make sure it would work for me. He was pleasant, efficient, and very meticulous. I would feel good about recommending him to everyoneDebra A.
- Business Description:Pride electrical is a business built on taking pride in our work. Between the two owners, there is over 40 years experience. We can take care of all your electrical Needs, from new construction , remodels and troubleshooting. With prompt and professional services, we are the electrical company you want to call.Recent Review:They came within 30 minutes of our call ...Two really nice young men. Very professional, nice and did a great job they were done in less than 45 minutes total...Will tell my friends and family and would hire them again. Thanks Angie!!!!!Linda B.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential electrical services including new construction, remodel and service work. Commercial new construction and service work. We have highly trained, courteous electricians with the main goal of taking care of our customers. We strive to be prompt and educate our customers as we go. We have been in business for nearly 20 years and look forward to many moreRecent Review:I was so incredibly please with Aspen Electric! They put me on the schedule right way. They were right on time for the appointment. Everything was explained to me in a way that I could understand. The problem was fixed and at a very reasonable price! I put the business card right on my fridge to call next time I have a problemMelody W.
- Business Description:New Revelation Technology is an electrical Contractor serving Idaho with offices in Nampa, Twin Falls, and Pocatello. Our staff is of the most knowledgeable and courteous in the business. Our systems of operation allow us to provide our customers with the service they desire with the 5 star rating they hope forRecent Review:Perfect These two were friendly, professional and quick. I would hire again.Della F.
- Business Description:When you call All Electric, we put our 30 years of experience to work for you. Don’t settle for a fly by night contractor. Trust your business to the best in the area.Recent Review:Called Mitch, at ALL ELECTRIC, at 7 AM. And he directed me to do several things including reversing four of the LOAD and LINE wire contacts. That did it, the system worked. By Mitch walking me thru this problem, the system was repaired without a service call or fee. This man is honest. And when I need electrical service in the future, I will contact ALL ELECTRIC, Thanks again, MitchWilliam K.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Your comfort is a big deal, and we take it seriously. For every customer, we assign a dedicated comfort adviser, advocate for your needs, that works with you to create a comfort plan to fit your needs. We believe it is important for us and you to communicate clearly & efficiently. So, we invite you to meet our advisers, and learn about the process surrounding our services. Additional contact name - Pat Minegar, Tyson Garten, Joel Biagi, Randy Thomas. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org..Recent Review:A-1 Heating Does Electrical! I recently purchased a small generator in order to power some essential appliances (refrigerator, freezer, etc.) during power outages. Instead of running cords through doorways, I wanted to have electrical connections through walls where I could then connect the appliances. I had used A-1 Heating to install (in 2013) and maintain a very nice Lennox HVAC system for me and more recently a tankless water heater, so I thought I’d give them a try for electrical work which I had seen them advertise. Aric came out and we discussed the project and he sent me an estimate. Have you ever received an estimate and said “Wow! That’s more than I expected!”? Well, that’s what I did, so I asked for and received a senior discount. At that point I scheduled the job. When the Aric and Jesus came out to do the install, we discussed the project in detail to make sure it would turn out as expected; they also asked more questions as they went and I popped in to see how it was going a couple of times. The hardware they used was considerably more robust than I expected which could explain the higher than expected price. It was an afternoon’s worth of work for the two of them and when complete, they cleaned up everything quite nicely. I wouldn’t hesitate to have them do more work when neededRobert P.
- Business Description:electrical service workRecent Review:Electricians were knowledgeable, capable, and priced competitively. Jobs performed quickly to satisfaction. I would recommend hiring this company.Jonathan M.
- Business Description:Our company is family owned and operated. We do subcontract out electrical and plumbing and vanity/cabinet work. We require payment in full upon completion of services and we do take credit cards.Recent Review:Very well. We made a great team. Ricky is one hard working guy. He is full of energy even as the day gets older, he's still full steam ahead guy. Tons of experience on many aspects of remodeling and home repair. He has the knowledge. In my case, he has the expertise necessary to work on roofing issues, and knows what's right and wrong and best approaches. I learned a loBryan T.
Deals in Parma for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Circuit breaker boxes give you the electricity you want and the safety you need in your home at the convenience of a switch. This guide will give you a comprehensive view of everything you need to know about your breaker box.
Knob-and-tube wiring was popular in the past before we were worried about computers and TVs. Using this guide, you’ll learn what steps to take if you find K&T wiring and who to contact to start the process of replacing it.
Find Electricians in
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Garden City
Electricians in Parma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208 Smart Home Solutions2305 Middlefield Road
- 208 Smart Home Solutions
- A All Around Construction14020 Silver Ridge Road
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric327 N Linder Rd
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AGS Electric & Design Inc1801 N Golfview Way
- Airstream Adventures NWPO Box 219
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Electric Inc5532 S Oseola Pl
- Alloway Electric Co502 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- ALLSTATE ELECTRIC INC212 E 34th St
Garden City, Idaho
- AMP Electric15610 Longhorn Dr
- Antenna Solutions392 W Main st
- Aspen Electric LLCPO Box 724
- A All Around Construction
- B & B ELECTRIC7287 W AIRWAY CT
- Bar XL Electrical & Excavation15977 Orchard Ave
- Beacon Electric1235 Newport Dr
- Ben's Electric15620 Chaparral Ave
- Berry Electrical Services, Inc.1299 N. Black Cat Rd.
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Big Sky Heating and Air Conditioning LLC404 Marble Valley Way
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- Blackham Electric Inc.7630 West Long DR.
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- Boise Electric Services LLC10400 W Overland Rd
- Boise Valley RV100 E. 43rd St.
Garden City, Idaho
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- BRITE ELECTRIC CO3910 Kingswood Dr
- B & B ELECTRIC
- C.H ElectricP.O. Box 371
- Canyon Electric5200 N. Sawyer Suite A
Garden City, Idaho
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carlon Heating & Air2691 2nd St S
- Cascade Design and Build LLC2316 N Iris Ln
- Central Stone and Tile, LLC112 E 38th St Ste 100
Garden City, Idaho
- CLAY JACKSON ELECTRIC7265 SHOEMAKER DR
- Coltrin Electric3342 Bryson Way
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CONSUMER ELECTRIC & CABLING10374 W LARIAT DR 10374 W. Lariat Dr.
Garden City, Idaho
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- C.H Electric
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & PlumbingP.O. Box 3031
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & Plumbing
- K&M Water Works, Inc7216 Lima Drive
- K-F Electric Inc9021 Pattie Drive
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- Keely Electric518 S Star Rd
- Ken Jensen ConstructionPO Box 513
- Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc.372 S Eagle Rd. Suite 321
- K&M Water Works, Inc
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Mackey Electric2470 Jackson Ave
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Maz-Tech Automotive3310 W State St
- MILLER ELECTRIC959 PREAKNESS DR
- Mitchell Electric2770 East Franklin Rd
- MITCHELL ELECTRIC633 E KING ST
- Mr. Electric of Boise6901 W Emerald
- Mackey Electric
- pacific Source Electric LLC12163 W Gamekeeper Dr
- PEA Construction & Remodel 447 S Pelican Way
- PLATINUM REMODEL & REPAIR2178 S Centurion Pl
- Pride Electrical Contractors inc. P.O. Box 615
- Primary Electric Inc276 N Maple Grove Rd Ste A
- Pulse Electric and Controls, LLC7301 Cedarwood dr
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- pacific Source Electric LLC