Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Cascade, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Cascade
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingThese guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.
- Idaho Insulation LLCBrian was responsive and followed through on EVERYTHING he said he was going to do. He did more than expected and was patient with us when we weren't quite ready, and kept us at the top of the stack, instead of rescheduling everything. He communicated well through the whole process and finished on schedule. They didn't leave any mess behind. Just hire them.. you'll be very pleased
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingRight Now Heating's service was extremely prompt, professional, and convenient. They worked around my hectic schedule throughout the installation process; and left my home cleaner than before they started. I was most impressed with how their technicians worked through and handled unforeseen installation obstacles without complaint or extra/surprise charges
- WASHINGTON INSULATION SERVICEWashington Insulation Service was GREAT! They did exceptional work for a fair price. They were prompt and did all they said they would. Highly recommend them!
- ADVANCED INSULATIONAfter a rough start the job went went very well. The first appointment was set up on a Friday afternoon and I had to take time off from work. I waited for about 1.5 hours from the appt. time and still no show. I called the number and the guy said he was in the shop with his truck but he would be out in about an hour or so. I waited again and still no one came. The next morning I got a message on my answering machine that he could come out that Saturday morning. It was inconvenient for me so I waited to call him back until the next week. This is the only complaint I had with them. If they just would have let me know that they weren't going to make it the first time I could have saved myself a half day of vacation time. The second time they showed up when they said they would. The owner was the one who insulated my walls and after watching him work I understand why they have trouble keeping up with everything. He must have had 50 phone calls while working and was actually putting up the insulation while talking! Later that afternoon the big truck showed up and blew in the attic insulation as scheduled. They did a great job and I am happy to say my garage does feel warmer during cold snaps. They were very professional and tried to clean up after they were done as best as possible. I feel the price was good for an oversized three car garage. I plan to use them again to finish the final wall with foam board where my framing will not allow for traditional insulation rolls
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - MoscowThe service guy was just fantastic. He was a combat veteran from Iraq. He got the insulation all the way to the edge, which is what I wanted. I am proud of them for hiring veterans, as well. They were right on time.
- Barry SchultzIt was a fancy and extremely, quiet, and t was a holiday time of year! I figured a week or two before I would get to use it! and I love it! Barry Schultz arrived exact on time! A few years back we had put in a wood laminate floor. There was no way that new dishwasher was going to fit under the counter without removing some of my floor! Barry left and came back shortly there after and proceeded to use a dremel and fixed my counter edge rather than removing the new floor. Not only did he make it look professional...he cleaned up after himself and actually put the items under the sink back without being asked to!On top of that, there was no pricey fee like the major store wanted! He actually worked and talked at the same time. He helped me understand all the fancy features with out paying for his advice! He has been back since to change out a garbage disposal for me. I would never even think to call another plumber!I have recommended him to friends who needed a plumber and they have saved LOTS of money too!! What did not surprise me was, that when he did work for my friends, he did not recommend repairs they didn't need and solved their problem in half the time and half the cost! ! Need a plumber, call Barry Shultz!!
- WASHINGTON INSULATION SERVICEGreg and Beverlee are easy to work with. We had some mold in the crawl space after finally getting the roof on and they were great about helping with researching the best application to prevent it from coming back.
- RoofTop Solutions IncOwner came and surveyed job before sending out his worker. Small job, done in a timely manner.
- Service 1st Energy SolutionsThey do not charge for checking the products. They have been very responsive to any problems that I have had. They will answer any question I might have. They will come out and follow-up. They do fall checkups to make sure everything is operating properly. They also do spring checkup for the air conditioner. They are very punctual and very prompt to respond. They were very professional in my home when they did the work
Insulation Companies in Cascade
- Business Description:Marv’s Insulation is a dynamic, fast growing company that specializes in insulation for residential and commercial building. Marv’s Insulation is a dynamic, fast growing company that specializes in insulation for residential and commercial building. We have more than 25 years of experience in the local Market. Marv’s Insulation has the experience & knowledge that you come to expect for your insulation needs. We are diverse enough to take care of your smallest needs up to the knowledge to insu..Recent Review:A very old addition and messy plumbing, rim joist, and uneven stem wall.Dennis R.
- Business Description:TML Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing the Boise community expert services in heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality since 1982. Our NATE-certified technicians are qualified to service, repair, maintain, and install all top brands of furnaces, air conditioners, air handlers, indoor air quality, and related equipment. Additionally, we offer lots of home energy solutions so you can start lowering your heating and cooling expenses. Even better, all of our wo..Recent Review:Mason was on time and everything was in working order. And Mason got Gary out here quickly to talk to us about our water heater to be replaced today and a water softener. And a water heater is to be installed todayLeo M.
- Business Description:Smart Energy Today, Inc.™ has a mission that is focused on providing high quality and competitively priced products for home improvements that will decrease energy consumption, lower the cost of energy bills, and, most importantly, increase the comfort level in customers’ homes. If you are looking to improve the comfortability and efficiency of your home or business, lower costs and become more energy independent, Smart Energy Today, Inc.™ can help. Smart Energy Today, Inc.™ is proud of..Recent Review:Still in process of having the work done.Lawrence J.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The owner of the company did help us with our insurance and helped us figure out a way to re-design our kitchen. After that everything went downhill. We initially had to wait a while to get our roof fixed because the weather had to warm up. Which was fine, but then they did not do many of the measures against mold that they said they would. We had to ask them multiple times to even do temperature readings to make sure there was no more moisture in our walls. The whole process from then on was dependent on me asking them multiple times when they were going to do the next step. Then when they did the next step it was often incorrectly installed. They installed our kitchen cabinets completely unlevel and not spaced correctly. They never checked their work and they had to come back 3 times to fix the cabinets. We initially had a different project manager, but he was fired from the company half way through our project. Then the owner of the company took over as project manager. When I complained to him about the quality of the work he would give a half hearted apology that just blamed his workers. He then continued to send these same workers out to "fix" their work. There was no quality control and when we brought up these mistakes he tried to make us feel like we were being difficult or unreasonable. Is it really unreasonable to expect level cabinets, matching trim, and not having paint on our brand new floors? He also never seemed to know what was going on with the project and would ask us what was left to doKayla K.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Solar Wolf is a full service solar company with a great reputation and an old world belief to our customers. To under-promise and over-deliver, period. We have 18 years experience in construction, remodeling, roofing, solar water heaters, solar pv systems, battery back-up systems and much more. See what Solar Wolf Energy can do for youRecent Review:I requested and received quotes from several installers ( From EnergySage.com) for a solar panel system with LG panels When we had Solar Wolf come out for a site visit they wanted to substitute a cheaper panel and charge us the same money even though we decided to go with a smaller system with eight fewer panels. We rebid the job and found another installer to install the original 48 LG panels and still paid $10,000 less than what Solar Wolf wanted. We actually found several installers that were much cheaper. It pays to shop around and do your homeworkJohn C.
- Business Description:Specialty ContractorRecent Review:Their price is high but the value that he provides is high as well. I would use him again in the future if needed.Eric E.
- Business Description:Trusted for more than 17 years, JC Urethane And Insulation provides professional insulation services to American Falls, ID. Our contractors are equipped with the knowledge and skills to give you the kind of service you deserve. With our service, we can help you save money and avoid expenses caused by high electrical bills. We accomplish these goals by taking the time to understand your needs and ensuring that we only offer the highest quality product. Trust us for your next insulation project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Garden Valley
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Meadows
- New Plymouth
- Garden City
insulation contractors in Cascade
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AirSeal Insulation Inc.5100 Selle Rd
- AirSeal Insulation Inc.
- Bishop Builders IncPO Box 1746
- Bishop Builders Inc
- Energyseal Systems Consultants106 Mission St
- Energyseal Systems Consultants
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JC Urethane & Insulation Inc.445 Adams St
American Falls, Idaho
- JC Urethane & Insulation Inc.
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction