Alexander Technical Resources

Computer Training
Computer Sales
Tutoring
Office Equipment Repair

Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear, fluent English. Safe Interaction. By using our online support center, no one has to come out to your home to fix your computer. That means no strangers in your home and you don’t even have to get dressed, if you don’t want to. Extremely Affordable & Convenient. Unhooking your computer, dragging it out to the car, then driving to the store and dragging in there and waiting for weeks to get it back and then pay hundreds of dollars for such fantastic service. That’s the typical experience for most users. Most Issues are software based. In our experience. 85% of user’s problems are either software or operating system problems due to bugs, worms, virus’, Trojans, malware, grayware or spyware related. As long as your computer turns on and has an internet connection, we can probably solve your issue. If we find that your issue is a hardware issue, we will recommend a trusted, local support company to help you further, if possible....

Having been awarded for our excellence by numerous professional organizations, our team at Lightning Bug Electric has the skills and knowledge to help you with a wide array of electrical problems. Our Marietta electricians have over 25 years of experience in the industry and we always provide around-the-clock availability. If you are looking for a team led by a master electrician, you have come to the right place. We provide residential and commercial customers with wiring and rewiring, lighting upgrades, outlets and switches, full electrical remodeling and installation, and more. Call our team today to schedule your free electrical service estimate.

Since 1978, Reliable has offered home services with exceptional reliability and customer service. We offer more financing options than any other company, even Comfort as a Service, a hassle free way to get energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, water heaters, water purification even generators for a low monthly payment and all repairs, maintenance even filters are NO CHARGE EVER. Reliable takes care of everything. That is an UNBEATABLE WARRANTY.

***$150 FOR 2 Hr LABOR SPECIAL!!***Family owned and operated with over 27 years of experience. Infinite Electric Inc can assist you with your electrical needs. We are licensed and insured, Call us Today!

01/21/2019

It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. Period

Description of Work
Cleaning up my computer

01/21/2019

Online repair. He has helped me in the past and I cannot say enough nice things about him. The next day I had a tiny issue and he responded immediately. Thorough. Thank you!

Description of Work
Computers (2) sluggish and etc

02/02/2018

We were able to fix things over the phone. He held back offering additional info to tell me how to clean up my computer because he wanted to be able to do it. Another computer person gave me detailed instructions to do so. Other than that, I had no complaints.

Description of Work
work to help with computer issues

01/08/2018

This work gave me peace of mind when working online.

Description of Work
My personal computer was 'cleaned'.

12/18/2017

Job was excellent. Alexander was very helpful.

Description of Work
computer tune up

Nationwide Computer support.