Alexander Technical Resources

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2007

(2014) Verified Reviews

1263 Glenwood Ave SE

Atlanta, GA 30316

Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear, fluent English. Safe Interaction. By using our online support center, no one has to come out to your home to fix your computer. That means no strangers in your home and you don’t even have to get dressed, if you don’t want to. Extremely Affordable & Convenient. Unhooking your computer, dragging it out to the car, then driving to the store and dragging in there and waiting for weeks to get it back and then pay hundreds of dollars for such fantastic service. That’s the typical experience for most users. Most Issues are software based. In our experience. 85% of user’s problems are either software or operating system problems due to bugs, worms, virus’, Trojans, malware, grayware or spyware related. As long as your computer turns on and has an internet connection, we can probably solve your issue. If we find that your issue is a hardware issue, we will recommend a trusted, local support company to help you further, if possible....

01/21/2019

Diane J.

It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. Period

Description of Work
Cleaning up my computer

01/21/2019

Jan C.

Online repair. He has helped me in the past and I cannot say enough nice things about him. The next day I had a tiny issue and he responded immediately. Thorough. Thank you!

Description of Work
Computers (2) sluggish and etc

02/02/2018

Lori A.

We were able to fix things over the phone. He held back offering additional info to tell me how to clean up my computer because he wanted to be able to do it. Another computer person gave me detailed instructions to do so. Other than that, I had no complaints.

Description of Work
work to help with computer issues

01/08/2018

Andrea A.

This work gave me peace of mind when working online.

Description of Work
My personal computer was 'cleaned'.

12/18/2017

phil B.

Job was excellent. Alexander was very helpful.

Description of Work
computer tune up

08/08/2017

Sharon K.

Great! Fixed in very short order. I love this guy and will not hesitate to call him again.

Description of Work
My laptop crashed and would not boot up.

05/15/2017

Matthew S.

The computer is running much better now. I'm very pleased with the results. It boots up faster, doesn't shut down in mid-session and I no longer get those constant error messages.

Description of Work
Home computer was running slow and seemed to have stability issues. Alexander did a complete tune up, cleaned out old files, reset preferences, deleted unnecessary software and found/repaired corrupted operating system files.

Category computer repair

Thanks for the great review!

04/20/2017

Debbie S.

Excellent. They did what they said they would and laptop is a little faster after the tuneup. Delayed the need to purchase a new laptop for personal use.

Description of Work
Computer Tune Up for my 5 year old laptop

Category computer repair

Thank you for leaving us a positive review! We hope that you will think of us if you have problems in the future!

02/27/2017

Andrea A.

I was very satisfied with the services rendered.

Description of Work
computer cleanup

Category computer repair

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

12/23/2016

CHARLES P.

Went well. Responsive in a timely and professional manner and resolved my issues.

Description of Work
Correct problems with two computers.

Category computer repair

Thank your for the positive review!

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Second to None Electrician

EMPLOYEES VARY. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY.

Reliable Heating & Air Plumbing & Electrical

Since 1978, Reliable has offered home services with exceptional reliability and customer service. We offer more financing options than any other company, even Comfort as a Service, a hassle free way to get energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, water heaters, water purification even generators for a low monthly payment and all repairs, maintenance even filters are NO CHARGE EVER. Reliable takes care of everything. That is an UNBEATABLE WARRANTY.

Offers by Reliable Heating & Air Plumbing & Electrical on Angi