Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Mccall, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Mccall
- Compass Electric LLCOur home has a claustrophobic crawl space, tiny attic, decades of nonsensical remodels from DIYers, and pests. It's a nightmare for contractors who want to nudge our house towards being up to code. Jamie and Ashley did an incredible job despite all that, with good looking wire pulls that required very little cutting into walls and new breakers. The pulls were incredibly difficult, requiring some wires to be pulled through the tight attic, through the low crawlspace, and sometimes both. One particular pull was inaccessible except through the attic first to get the wire to the kitchen and then the crawlspace to get it to the particular corner of the kitchen we needed. They adapted to surprise challenges and requests we forgot to include with our original bid and were also able to fix some huge annoyances while they were at it. For example, there's a 20 amp breaker in our home that 1/2 of the ground floor is on, they were able to break off our new outlets into their own breakers to carry the load of new appliances. It was a real problem since our fridge, wifi, lights, microwave, and a ton of other outlets were on the same breaker before. As these surprises popped up, Jamie let me know it would increase the total invoice and asked if it was okay before proceeding. Compass will be my first choice the next time I need some electrical work done on my (difficult) home
- Cheetah ElectricDanai was incredibly helpful, and showed a bit of resourcefulness in getting us scheduled for an emergency assessment/remediation of some pretty ugly wiring in our home. It's the busiest time of year, and she was able to get us in in a pinch, and the technicians that performed the assessment/evaluation were professional. I've had Cheetah out to our house a few times now, and they've always been this way; honest, punctual, professional, and friendly. 10/10 would recommend
- Top Notch ElectricIt was perfect, Rich was on time and work was completed in a timely manner. The work product was well done. I will definitely hire top notch for all my future electrical needs.🤓👍
- New Revelation TechnologyGreat. Company came out and performed all the work to above standards, were polite and detailed what they were doing prior to start. In my eyes the company went above and beyond. Would use this company again for future electrical needs. Highly recommend.
- Cook Electric LLCI’ve been working with Blake for years now. He’s fantastic! Always professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!
- Cook Electric LLCCook Electric is wonderful. I highly recommend this business for any and all electrical needs. Blake was on time, located the issues quickly and was quick to repair. The cost was very reasonable and we will definitely use Cook Electric in the future.
- Cook Electric LLCWas booked out a few weeks but once work was done it was done quickly and right. Answered all our questions even weeks after work was done. Will use again.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Cook Electric LLCPerfect. Blake was out within 30 minutes of my call. The work took maybe 15 minutes, so he gave me a price break on his service call fee. Would call again for any electrical needs!
- PETRUZZELLI ELECTRIC LLCWe were so pleased with service & work completed on relocating light fixture that we called back for ceiling fan install. Service was professional, responsive, & pricing was very reasonable (2 separate service calls). Would definitely recommend this company!
Electricians in Mccall
- Business Description:Angie's list members receive $30 off any repair or service, excluding the initial diagnostic fee. We provide up-front pricing for repairs, and present ideal solutions for your residential and business comfort needs. For equipment upgrades, we give you a variety of energy-efficient options to perfectly fit your own needs and preferences. We are a Participating Contractor in the Idaho Power Heating and Cooling Efficiency Program: www.idahopower.com/heatingcooling, and have access to the lates..Recent Review:Adrian was fantastic, he called me the next morning after I sent an email. He was extremely professional, excellent communication throughout and he was upfront with pricing. There was no pressure from him to make a decision and the whole process was smooth. I would definitely recommend Big Sky and will use them again in the futureNiall M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.siteRecent Review:Blue was absolutely amazing!!! He installed a sliding glass door and replaced two windows. He was personable, professional, and most importantly reliable (which we all know is hard to find now days). I highly recommend blue skies for any needs you have.. You won’t regret it !!!Jenn C.
- Business Description:Greg, 208-830-5889 - email@example.com Zach 208-908-3870 - firstname.lastname@example.org With remodeling that may have electrical or plumbing and HVAC, we use licensed sub contractors. Services we offer; Remodeling - bathroom, kitchen and interior - Home and Rental(s) renovation and updating. The lite remodel/updating we do - or purpose, usually is - cabinet & door hardware, lighting, bathroom/kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and bath exhaust fans, hardware, new baseboards/trim, painting (brush n roll two..Recent Review:Royce Custom Finishes did a complete and high-quality upgrade of our home in Eagle, Idaho. This company does far more than painting and finishes and excels at all of their services. A list of jobs they accomplished for us: 1) Repairs to and some replacement of cedar fencing on our 2/3 acre lot, including two full coats of stain on the entire. The fencing is now like new. 2) Replaced lighting fixtures throughout the home with modern brushed nickel fixtures of our choice and upgraded all lighting to LED. Also replaced all door hardware with brushed nickel for a consistent and uniform look throughout. 3) Gutted the garage of all old shelving/cabinets and primed, sealed and repainted the garage. They then thoroughly prepped the garage floor for a new, attractive, durable, easy-maintenance epoxy floor coating and installed rolling shelving. 4) Extensive repainting of interior of home, aiding in selection of harmonious, rich, subtle, light-reflecting colors for a beautifully updated look. 5) Repainted all fascia/gutters, front door and side windows in an attractive modern burnished brown color, again for an updated look. And again, they were very thorough on prep work. 6) Repaired floor of storage shed, painted exterior, installed solar interior motion lights. Hauled away truckloads of unwanted items. 7) Installed stainless gutter guards in all gutters on the house to protect from leaf accumulation and assure free-flowing gutters and downspouts. They were courteous, professional and extremely helpful, including numerous trips to charities or the dump for recyclables or trash. We were especially impressed with the thoroughness of their prep work on all projects and how clean the premises were kept throughout. We just can't recommend Royce Custom Finishes highly enough. They are now our go-to contractors for almost all home renovation needsJoe K.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:We were able to fix things over the phone. He held back offering additional info to tell me how to clean up my computer because he wanted to be able to do it. Another computer person gave me detailed instructions to do so. Other than that, I had no complaintsLori A.
- Business Description:Over the past six decades, A-1 Heating and Air & Electric has developed a reputation for reliable service, smart techs and the best installations. To achieve our ambitious service goals, we invest in our employees through continuing education, background checks, and quality control training. It's the A-1 difference, and it's the reason we're the premier HVAC provider. We know you have many choices when it comes to your home's heating and air conditioning systems. For that reason, we believe ..Recent Review:After reviewing 4 quotes, I selected A-1 for the job on Thursday, at the peak of the COVID19 outbreak. They were available to start the following Monday at 8AM, and four crews were all here just ahead of time. They followed best case social distancing procedures while one crew performed electrical work, another performed gas line work, a third worked on the furnace, and the fourth crew worked on the air conditioner. By 5PM, the last crew working on the furnace had finished for the day, with the furnace running. Over night a part had failed, but the furnace crew was here at 8AM, and said I should have called, and the night crew would have replaced the failed part. Anyways, they replaced a failed temperature limit snap switch, then installed the unit garage heater, and finished early afternoon. Unfortunately the city inspector was not available to inspect the new gas line until the following day at noon, at which time another crew was allowed to connect the new gas line to the garage heater, and test it's operation OK. Friday, the salesman who gave the quote, called to check if I was satisfied with the new system and the work performed. I told him I was very pleased, it was fast, professional, the system exceeded my expectations, and I told him the city inspector was also satisfied with the work. While the Electrician was working, I had opportunity to explain a future electrical job I want to have done, and he said they now do this work too, so I will be hiring A-1 again when I am ready for my 200A panel upgradeRobert R.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Very happy with them. If they don't have a preferred vendor in your area who can handle your repair, you can hire whomever you want. Important: you must get an approval from them before you hire the vendor if you want the service covered. You pay the vendor directly for the work and email Complete Protection a copy of the receipt; they reimburse you within 30 days as promised. I've used them three times over the past year and everything went smoothly. They reimburse me on time and are easy to deal with over the phoneAndrea C.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:I was having problems with the installation of a Rind camera door bell. I talked to ring and the recommended Hello Tech to help me finsh the installation. They contacted me and came to the house the very next day . The technician was extremely helpfull and installed a jump wire so my exixting door bell wound be compatable with the Ring systeraymond c.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:They have been great. They cover all appliances, heating, air, and plumbing. It is $60 for an initial visit to have a ticket open. They basically fix whatever the problem is, but any secondary damage, like in my case. I had a pipe burst. They helped me with the pipes, but all of the flooding, I had to go through my homeowners insurance as a result of that. It is a little bit of paperwork, but it has been working well for me. <br /> <br /> I didn't do a whole lot of comparison shopping. The first year of service was a gift from my real estate agent. I don't think the price has been awful for what they have covered. I have just had great service and had no reason to changeCatherine L.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
Deals in Mccall for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Mccall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A And J Auto Repair128 blue Lakes Blvd
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric327 N Linder Rd
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire 03076
- Airstream Adventures NWPO Box 219
Caldwell, Idaho 83606
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- A And J Auto Repair
- Electrical SolutionsPO Box 2401
Pocatello, Idaho 83206
- Electrical Solutions
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Mitchell Electric2770 East Franklin Rd
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Mitchell Electric
- Valley Electric Inc613 Bryden Ave
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
- Valley Electric Inc