Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in La Crosse, WI
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in La Crosse
- River City IrrigationTimer installed was the product I had ordered from them and was done on time and excellent work. Line that needed patching was done at same time, hole had been put through line using a driveway marker for winter snow removal. Two stuck sprinkler heads were replace, one was temporary because truck did not have the type being replaced. Promise was to bring out and install correct head as soon as received which was done two days later without having to recall them. Over all very satisfied with the services and the installation person sent to do the work. Service was performed at residential location of 404 Hunter Ct, Holmen, WI 54636 Definitely would use again read less
- Irrigation Md.no one ever called me. fond someone else to do it on my own. not impressed with angies list so far, nor this service provider!
- Irrigation Md.Repairs not done yet. NEVER EVER does anyone answer phone. Not once have I had any return a call after leaving a message. Work is not done yet today. They missed the one appointment they had set up and lied about it afterwards. I Wanted to support local business but after this i will look elsewhere.
Irrigation Systems Installers in La Crosse
- Business Description:We are a full service irrigation company that specializes in installations, service and repair of in-ground sprinkler systems of all makes and models.Recent Review:no one ever called me. fond someone else to do it on my own. not impressed with angies list so far, nor this service provider!Brian L.
- Business Description:General landscaping labor. 4 years of experience in general landscaping. 1 year experience in Irrigation soon to be certified
- Business Description:We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more info read lessRecent Review:Nick came and gave me an estimate on a Tuesday and took the trees down the next day. This was part 1 of 2. He will be installing a fence, removing a concrete patio area and fixing the really ugly flower beds. He has been very helpful through this whole process. Because of his prompt service I have hired him to do some tree work at my rental property. read lessJessica S.
- Business Description:-Over 20 years of underground sprinkler experience. -Trenchless installation & Maintenance. When You hire us you should expect Quality & nothing less. Your yard becomes our yard; We are the best of the best. We take pride in the work we do and it shows. As the owner it's my name on the contract, and I'm the one who looks bad if I can't provide the service and quality you should expect read less
- Business Description:Badgerland Irrigation is a small irrigation, landscape lighting and holiday lighting contractor based in Middleton, Wisconsin. Our service area is primarily Madison and surrounding areas, but have active accounts in Wisconsin Dells, Spring Green, Lake Mills and Janesville, Wisconsin. Our customer base are homeowners that take pride in home ownership and desire having their properties well maintained at all times read lessRecent Review:We had a credit from a previous year so our start up was free. We needed some additional yearly work including a sprinkler head replacement. The major help came from the worker who allowed my husband to fix a leaky pipe using his own skills instead of charging us for an additional trip charge. She left our house to do another quick job, allowing him to go to Home Depot to get supplies. She returned a little while later and helped him finish the pipe repair, all without an additional charge or another trip next week (since that is when the next worker who knew how to do the work was available). All in all, they are very courteous and helpful, but I think the start up fees are pricey for the little amount of work it takes. <br / read lessMichelle F.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Complete Home Remodeling, Repair, & Maintenance. Commercial & Residentail *Check Us Out On Facebook*
- Business Description:Well Drilling and service company that specializes in Commercial and Private Well and Pump systems.Recent Review:We purchased a cabin and asked Froemel to come out to help us get our well and pump working (it had been winterized by prior owner and we were not able to get it going). The son showed up to do the work while we were away from the cabin. He said we needed a new pump and hooked up a new pump. Then we never heard from him again. A few weeks later when we went back to the cabin the new pump was there, but it wasn't hooked up to the cabin and so still no water. We then contacted their company and were told we needed a plumber to come in to do the hook up. So we contacted a local plumber (who was very professional and prompt), but even with the plumbing hooked up we still didn't have water. So we called Froemel again and this time it took a few times to get a call back (the son had "forgotten" about us). Finally the father called us back and came out to the cabin while I was there. When he arrived he did not even introduce himself or even speak to me even though I greeted him on the driveway. He walked right over to the pump and started working. After a few minutes his response was "you need a new well, but we don't do your kind of wells. You will need to find someone else. " Then he drove away. A few days later (July 2016) we received a bill for $909.82. We contacted Fromel by phone and in writing to discuss the fact that they want $900 for a new pump to tell us it isn't a pump problem and find someone else to do the work. They have never returned our calls or letter to date (Nov 2016). We did pay the bill, but words can not express how disappointed we are in the work. Not only are they not good on their word, unprofessional when on the job site, but also not willing to discuss matters with us to try to settle this read lessJennifer E.
- Recent Review:unknownkathy j.
- Business Description:Certified Irrigation Contactor and Designer on staff. Licensed Pesticide applicator.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- La Crescent
- West Salem
- Coon Valley
- De Soto
- Spring Grove
lawn irrigation services in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Absolute Home Services107, South Garrett Ave
- Absolute Home Services
- Badgerland Irrigation1086 State Road 138
- Badgerland Irrigation
- Froemel Well Drilling15251 W County Rd B
- Froemel Well Drilling
- Irrigation Md.738 Shelly Lane
- Irrigation Md.
- Nick's Tree & Landscape12390 Sherburne Ave
- Nick's Tree & Landscape
- PUDENZ IRRIGATION LLCN6649 Hwy 25
- PUDENZ IRRIGATION LLC