What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in La Crosse, WI
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in La Crosse
- HARRELL CONTRACTINGI'm very pleased with the work that was done by Harrell Contracting on our rental property. Dave was very knowledgeable, has great communication every step of the way, reliable, and was very competitive with his pricing. His whole crew did a great job with their craftsmanship. Dave and his team were able to handle all aspects of our project, completing most of it In House. In areas he was required to, he subbed out to licensed, professional contractors, handling the hiring and vetting process himself. I was hands off other than making the big picture decisions, which was great, and Dave would touch base with me on almost a daily basis on the progress of our extensive project. I look forward to working with Harrell Contracting again on future projects
- THREE RIVERS HARDWOOD FLOORINGBefore moving into our 1933 home, we decided to have the hardwood oak floors sanded and refinished. I found Ken's information on Angie's List, and I was so happy I did. Ken was courteous, prompt, and did quality work within the time he promised. Our floors look great, and I am happy to recommend Ken and Three Rivers Hardwood to friends and family
- DECKER'S FLOOR TO CEILINGBrian's TEAM was awesome. Everything they told us about flooring and countertop was accurate and the price was very competitive. Terry, his Floor Installer and the Cambria installers were excellent. The store has a very good selection and if you want something different, Brian can get it. Limited floor staff, so need to be patience, but it's worth the wait. This is are 3rd job with decker and each time we check out the other shops ( lacrosse, Holmen, Sparta, Viroqua) and do to price and service we end up with Decker
- Terry McKinneyExcellent floor installation. Terry is very particular, thorough, and leaves with a finished product that is excellent.
- DECKER'S FLOOR TO CEILINGOutstanding product at a very good price, and the installer, Glenn, was extremely talented. Our new flooring looks fantastic, and Dawn was a real professional- offering good advice and watching over the project.
- FloorcraftersExcellent service. Tom Ciokiewicz came in and measured for an estimate. I went to the store to pick out a tile for my bathroom and the sales person was very helpful in helping me decide on a product. I was able to take samples home and try them out for color. When I finally decided on color Daryl Ciokiewicz was quick to order and install. The job was professionally done and the overall look of the tile in the bathroom is amazing. It has been over a year and I love result! I would highly recommend Floorcrafters. The price and quality are great. I plan on doing the second bathroom soon
- THREE RIVERS HARDWOOD FLOORINGKen came and discussed our project, told us what he could do and gave us a quote a few months before we had work done. We agreed to dates that would work with our schedules. We had pulled up some carpet so that he could see what was underneath and he was very knowledgeable about the kind of wood, how it would sand and issues that we needed to think about. Then closer to the work date, Ken came back and discussed the floors since we had then removed all the carpet and found that multitudes of screws had been sunk into the flooring. We elected to remove the screws and fill the holes to keep costs down. Ken was really helpful and even brought us the wood putty and let us use some of his knee pads. His sander is super efficient at sucking up the dust and he was very meticulous and careful about preparing the floors. The three coats of finish had to be applied and left to dry overnight each time so Ken came back over the course of four days. We had planned to stay in our home and stay upstairs but the smell was terrible. Ken had explained this to us but we didn't imagine how bad it would be. We ended up taking a trip out of town to escape the smell! Ken continued and finished the project while we were gone. We did not worry about leaving since he had done everything exactly as he had said and then we came back to beautiful floors
- DECKER'S FLOOR TO CEILINGWe wanted to update our kitchen with new floor, countertops, and tile backsplash. We knew that we wanted to go with a solid surface countertop, and got prices on granite and quartz from two companies in the La Crosse area. Since we have purchased carpeting from Decker Floor to Ceiling in the past, we decided to get a bid from them as well. They came in over $2,000 less than the other two places. We were so pleased with the price and the information that we received, that we decided to purchase the floor and countertops from them as well. Everyone was extremely helpful and responsive during the entire process. Brian and Amanda were particularly helpful. Their installers were also great! I don't think I will ever go anywhere else when I need to purchase flooring/ countertops, or tile
- A & W FLOOR REFINISHINGA&W Flooring and it's owner "Anthony" was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely use them again.
- FloorcraftersEverything went great. The product was promptly ordered and installed on the days that we scheduled. Great workers. I would highly reccomend Floorcrafters, they were great!
Flooring Contractors in La Crosse
- Business Description:Driftless Construction is dedicated to quality with 20 years experience we specialize in residential remodeling and renovation. From your floor up we can get the job done. We build garages and additions, decks and fencing. Flooring professionals for wood laminate and tile. We have extensive drywall experience from hanging sheetrock to texture and custom paint. And finish carpentry from rustic or modern, We can take care of the entire project. No hassle No mess. Call us for small jobs tooRecent Review:In the beginning it looked good. Prior to install, we discovered the area needed to be leveled for the floor to lay properly. So he picked up the supplies at our cost. Which made sense. There was a transition between the rooms that were causing the unevenness. He did not level that off. He said he tried. But it was exactly the same. We notice other spots that weren’t quite right and he fixed them. However some of the planks starting lifting. So my husband called him back and he said he wasn’t going to keep coming out to fix the issues. Now mind you it’s issues that were caused by improper install. He then blamed it on the flooring we bought. The flooring was not high end nor was it low end. Rather little better than half in between towards the better. Now where that uneven spot(one of many) the lvp is starting to pull apart and lift. Ultimately we’re going to have to have someone else come fix his mistakes. I was hesitant to make this review as I thought he’d completely fix the issue. But I can see that it’s no good saying anything as all we will hear is excuses rather than accountability. So no we won’t use again. Maybe we should send him the bill from whomever fixes it. This whole situation makes me scared to hire any other contractors though. I don’t know if things maybe got overlooked because he brought his young teenage son to help. Or just carelessness. Just very upsetting to say the least. Picture 1 is where side of the seam is coming apart. Part actually chipped off and I tried gluing it down. Had to put a rug over to protect it. But it’s only a matter of time before it does it all the way down. Picture 2 is how un-level the transition between rooms are. Picture 3 is one of many lifting pieces. He did try to tap it downMelinda B.
- Business Description:Right Choice Construction is a orginaztion developed by a handful of people, Right Choice offers a premium products at affordable prices, Right Choice has over 20 years combined experience were fully licensed and insuredRecent Review:Alex and Athen were very professional and when the price came in a little higher than we anticipated they worked with us keeping our project needs in mind and were able to get exactly what we wanted. They left no questions unanswered regarding product details or project and I would recommend them very highlCristina M.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Don't hesitate, give us a call for a FREE over the phone estimate, or to schedule a time for one of our experts to meet you at your property to discuss your project. Family owned and operated, North Point Services has a standard for providing quality, affordable and professional services. Our company is run by honest, hardworking, and reliable individuals, so that is exactly the kind of service you can expect from us. Taking care of our customers is what we do best. North Point is your one st..Recent Review:What can I say...Aleksey does top notch work! One thing I appreciated was his willingness to listen to what we wanted and to provide feedback and ideas. His skill level was exactly what we were looking for. He is also a teaching professional and his apprentice he had with him had the same level of professionalism. They kept the kitchen clean (as much as possible with this kind of project) and cleaned up very good at the end of the day. If you are wondering if you should hire North Point Services...the answer is YESGlenn S.
- Business Description:R B Painting & Metal Finishing Inc is a proven leader offering Powder Coating, Liquid Painting, and Silk screening for Industrial and Commercial clients located in Blaine, Minnesota. Our family owned business has been serving the area for generations. We are conveniently located on 35W and have this skills to get your job done right and on time. Our decades of experience is why our clients continue to use R B Paint & Metal FinishingRecent Review:Excellent job restoring marble to look like new at a reasonable cost. Very professional and great communication.Kent W.
- Business Description:We are a General Contracting Company that enjoys what we do!!!! We believe in Quality not Quantity. Whether you have a small project or a large one, We will treat Your project with the Attention it deserves!!!!Recent Review:Amazing! Daily yard was cleaned of debris, fall off from roof , magnetic nail ****** upper as well. Dave is an outstanding human being! He drove by on a Saturday to check out how I was doing with this roof. Loved it!!!!. I was working on a load of black dirt that I had delivered. Dave actually went to his truck, grabbed a shovel and wheel barrow!!! Seriously!!!! He helped me for 2 hours. Would not even accept money. Overall, I will most definitely, hire him for any general contracting that I need! No problems !Tamaime N.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a Minnesota Based company that delivers a product to our customers not just thru completion but past. We are there for our customers. We offer references immediately and encourage our clients to contact this list so they can get to know us. We work with local sub-contractors or those asked to be on the job by our customers. We currently have 6 employees We are licensed in the State of Minnesota, and am insured and bonded. We also qualify in many states for temporary licen..
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- La Crescent
- West Salem
- Coon Valley
- De Soto
- Spring Grove
flooring installation in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D Construction Company llc 313 S 2nd St
- 3D Construction Company llc
- A & b Coatings1624 S 12th St
- Absolute Home Services107, South Garrett Ave
- ACB Construction1841 Ridgewood Dr NW
- ALL IN 1 Home ImprovementsW1298 Hillside Ln
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- ANDERSON CABINETRY & CONSTR606 S MAIN ST
- A & b Coatings
- CARPET CITY3909 CIRCLE DR
- CARPETS TO GO947 RIDERS CLUB RD
- CLASSIC MARBLE RESTORATION9221 BALTIMORE ST NE
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Core Construction&Remodeling LLC5907 Bluebird Ln
La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Coulee Region Construction3679 Backtrial Road
- CARPET CITY
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Interior Designs Inc1551 S Holmen Dr
- Interior Designs Inc
- LEON COUNTRY FLOORS & MORE INC20548 STATE HIGHWAY 27
- LEON COUNTRY FLOORS & MORE INC
- North Point Services Co15825 Dupont Ave
- North Point Services Co