Nick's Tree & Landscape

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2010

4.2

12390 Sherburne Ave

Becker, MN 55308

We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more info.

09/08/2016

Jessica S.

Nick came and gave me an estimate on a Tuesday and took the trees down the next day. This was part 1 of 2. He will be installing a fence, removing a concrete patio area and fixing the really ugly flower beds. He has been very helpful through this whole process. Because of his prompt service I have hired him to do some tree work at my rental property.

Description of Work
Removed 2 trees, part 1 of 2.

08/30/2016

Steve T.

I called 5 tree services. Nick's Tree & Landscape was one of two that called me back. He was the only one to show up for the estimate appointment and he was on time. He game me a printed estimate which I promptly accepted and his crew arrived the next morning and removed the trees. They did so without incident and cleaned up afterwards. I was very happy with the job he did as well as felt his pricing was very fair. Would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Removed 2 large trees that were hanging over the house

02/27/2012

Blake J.

He removed the driveway but the draintile was installed incorrectly and backed up all around the foundation of the house when I put a hose in it. After I asked him correct this matter he basically took his toys and went home and never completed grading the front yard. He refused to acknowledge the draintile was installed incorrectly and I had to dig the whole thing up myself to give the system the correct pitch so it wouldn't back-up next to the house. I had to hire another contractor to bring over a bobcat and finish the work he refused to do in the front yard. When I refused to pay the final portion of the bill in full he threatened to put a lien on the client's house if I did not pay. Very unprofessional. Even if his bid is the lowest, I would strongly advise against hiring this guy. Nick is the worst I have encountered in many years of hiring contractors.

Description of Work
As a contractor, this guy is the least professional person I have ever encountered. We hired Nick to remove an old driveway, regrade the yard and install a draintile system.

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, tree service, basement waterproofing

This report is false the work was done the correct way the homeowner thought it should be done another way although I explained to him that it is in the correct way already but he insisted that I tare it up and put in none slotted drain tile so I did at his request evin though the drain tile system worked fine the way it was after I replaced it with the none slotted tube it did not work as for I explained this to him before I did the replacement this is the customers mistake and there is nothing more I can do for him

12/01/2011

gerry A.

Accommodated me by coming during a busy time for them. Excellent service and professional workers.

Description of Work
Removed downed tree limbs, cut & trimmed tree limbs, removed all yard waste and cleaned up lawn.

08/13/2011

Joel Z.

See above

Description of Work
We had a 100 year old white oak tree about 70' tall that was leaning precariously over our garage. The difficulty was compounded by the oak tree having several major branches overhanging power lines as having an extensive ground cover garden planted around the base of it. Nick's crew showed up on time and worked with precision of a drill team both up in the tree as well as on the ground. The tree came down in calculated sections without touching the power lines or damaging the garden. As promised, the clean up crew went right to work with blowers and rakes and the remaining stump was ground out and the ensuing mess vacuumed up. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Mike Zigler big lake, mn.

Hanson Paving

Minnesota Blacktopping is owned and operated by Jeff and Mark Hanson. With over 15 years of construction experience in the St. Cloud area, we are equipped to handle all of your paving projects

Richard Heflin LLC

Richard Heflin LLC is a small, family run masonry company with generations of experience. We have the ability to complete any masonry project, so if you need anything from the smallest repair to large scale projects, we have the crew to handle it.

Modern Roadways Co Asphalt

We are a small family owned business based in Minneapolis, Minnesota since 1953. We also just received an award from the Better Business Bureau for 40 years with an A+ rating. We do all types of asphalt maintenance from patching and sealcoating too full replacement. We would like to bring our expertise to work for you. - Edgar Smith.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

At Nicks Tree and Landscape we are experts in paver patios and walkways, block walls, Landscape design and installation, Tree trimming and removal, We are prepared to take on most any job that is in relation with the outside of your home or business.

ask for details