You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in La Crosse, WI
There are 1 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in La Crosse
- Phillips Fencing IncWe liked their service. They put the fence in on our schedule because we wanted it done for a graduation so they squeezed us in to get it done.
- Phillips Fencing IncDid a really nice job but difficult to schedule and could have helped more with figuring out lot lines. Still really nice work
- Creekside Fence And Deck LlcWorking with John and Creekside was fantastic! Admittedly, we were a little difficult in the beginning. We needed several goals accomplished and there were several obstacles to overcome prior to the fence install. We first contacted John and Creekside approx 1 year prior to the work to develop a plan. We had numerous projects going on, other contractors doing jobs and the fence was the final project. The original plan fell through and was changed numerous times. There were numerous delays and even a complete change in the type and amount of fencing we chose to have installed. John was extremely accommodating, professional, and flexible. When the fence was complete would could not have been more pleased. It looks fantastic, with awesome build and installation quality. THANKS JOHN
- Phillips Fencing IncBoth of the services that I got started on the same day. They were both done in 2 days. I put the fence in for my 2 dogs. They love havin the run of the yard. I love the fence. Everyone that was working on both projects were very friendly n professional. I would hire this company in a heart beat again
- Roger Simota Country HomesThe fence is up but now that it is six to seven months since we keep having to call them back because it was still cold at the time when the fence was put up and they could not put concrete in all the posts so it is not sticker as we would like it to be. At this time I a pretty disappointed that it has been six months and it is still not done. It is very difficult to get them to call us back or show up when they say they are going to. Sadly I will use them in the future because of their price. Their price was about $10000 cheaper than any of the larger fence company. The area is not overly large but the materials were very expensive for that. So we were able to get their contractor discount and basically pay them for the installation
Fencing Contractors in La Crosse
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Full-service home repair, handyman, & construction. We have been in business as Hire-A-Hubby since 1999. Owner, Dan Peterson, does much of our work himself. Also on staff are his wife Ann, son Peder, and occasionally trustworthy sub-contractors in specialized trades. Projects either: by Bid for Specifications, or, by Time & Materials. Additional Email - email@example.com
- Recent Review:He was very prompt when coming to give estimates. It took about 72 hrs from visit to written estimate. He went through the city laws to ensure that our fencing would meet current regulations. We ended up changing our fencing plan when we found out we couldn't put up a privacy fence as we planned without risking a huge fine. He brought catalogs with high quality siding and fencing for us to look at and choose from. Once we chose our fence and siding, it was about 3 weeks for them to come in. They were installed in about 1week. In the meantime his workers started the painting. They helped assist with color selection and accenting around the windows. It looked fabulous- for about 4 months then it peeled off on a window sill, and on the door. They did not remove the locks and knobs when painting the doors. That was a little annoying. The screens at the time were fairly individualized to each window as we hadn't replaced the windows yet. The painters put 3 of the screens in the wrong windows. They clearly didn't fit. We allowed FOD to keep their sign in our yard about 9 months after completion as we wanted to use them again for the windows. We hired them to replace our windows. During the process, they had to reduce the casing on a couple as his guys did it improperly the first time. One of the windows came in the wrong size so that took an extra 1 month to complete. We have a very old house that had thick trim around the windows that was replaced as it had lead paint. When removing it, they put a large dent in the plaster wall by the window. They did not comment and did not fix it. When he realized that the usual trims would not fit, we discussed how to proceed. I had mentioned when we started the project that we would likely need custom trim for at least 4 of the windows due to the plaster and walls around the window. He had forgotten this. We agreed that he would make custom trim for an additional cost. It looked great. One piece came loose right away and he fixed it. As the project was finishing, we noticed a gap above one of the windows that was seen from the outside. He told us he would fix it. We waited. It didn't get fixed. He promised that since we let him keep his sign in our yard for over a year on a busy road that he'd have our window trim painted for free (the exterior trim). This didn't happen. I paid his people to do it. They had problems with the screens again. They didn't reinstall them properly. It allowed one of our pets to push it out bending the screen and get outside. It bent the screen to an unusable state. I told him about it and told him that I just wanted him to know his people had trouble with screens. He said I shouldn't have to deal with replacing the screen. He would take care of it. 6 months later all I had was excuses and no screen. and quot;The company didn't call me to tell me to pick it up. They sent it back. They ordered the wrong one.and quot; In the meantime, one if the pieces of siding lifted away at a seam. During one if the calls about the screen, he promised he would look at it. He said this 3 times. There were excuses each time as to why it didn't happen. Finally, I told him that a was very displeased and to please just tell me how to order the screen and I'd take are if it myself. I have heard nothing back. Most of the work was done well, though it took some time to complete. The time it took would not have bothered me if he simply followed through on fixing the things he said he would. I prefer local contractors in general and am a good referer to my friends, also young couples with homes that occasionally need work. I would not work with Field of Dreams again because he proved at the end to have poor follow through and lost my trust. <br /Kathleen D.
- Business Description:Complete Home Remodeling, Repair, & Maintenance. Commercial & Residentail *Check Us Out On Facebook*
- Business Description:Hometown Construction Services LLC (HCS) is a home building and remodeling company. Founded by Austin, Scott, and Trevor Jones, they are a small town company customers can relate to and trust. HCS wants to be known for the quality of their work and the adaptability to their customer's individual needs. Whatever the customer may want, HCS can deliverRecent Review:They were capable, creative and willing to work with us on design. I appreciate their professional manner and timely construction. They also showed up when they said they would, and stayed to work the day (not just a couple hours to pacify us as we've experienced with other teams). Highly recommend them for any projectRuth H.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED COST IS DETERMINED BY JOB PAY WOULD BE HALF DOWN AND THE REST UPON COMPLETION OF THE JOB REFERNECES IF YOU NEED THEM BEEN DOING HOME IMPROVEMENTS FOR 19 YEARS
- Business Description:Local general contractor. 1 other employee. May hire subcontractors. Charges by the job. Travel/trip charges may apply.Recent Review:This information is included above. <br />Mary Jane M.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more infoRecent Review:Nick came and gave me an estimate on a Tuesday and took the trees down the next day. This was part 1 of 2. He will be installing a fence, removing a concrete patio area and fixing the really ugly flower beds. He has been very helpful through this whole process. Because of his prompt service I have hired him to do some tree work at my rental property.Jessica S.
- Business Description:Brook's is a medium sized, family owned company that offers large company services at small company prices.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- La Crescent
- West Salem
- Coon Valley
- De Soto
- Spring Grove
fence companies in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Brook's617 North 8th Street
- Deck MastersW5063 Cnty Rd B
La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Deck Masters
- Eric's Home Improvements2892 Icecap Rd
- Eric's Home Improvements
- Field Of Dream Siding And Construction LLCPO Box 1611
La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Field Of Dream Siding And Construction LLC
- Genteman Construction LLCN3695 Robin Avenue
- Genteman Construction LLC
- Nick's Tree & Landscape12390 Sherburne Ave
- Nick's Tree & Landscape
- VIP Property Care LLC N5526 Hole Rd
WEST SALEM, Wisconsin
- VIP Property Care LLC