It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in La Crosse, WI
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in La Crosse
- Garage Door Systems IncIt turns out my garage ceiling is too low for a standard installation. Fortunately, they had the necessary adapter bracket that would allow installation on a side wall. Only a few hours after I agreed to the work, it was done, even with the complication.
- SWENSON DOORSI was in need of two overhead garage doors with openers, so i called Swenson Doors for an est. they came to my home that same day and measured up the doors and gave me a total price right on the spot. they gave me several options on the doors and openers and walked me through the decision process for the best combination for my situation. ( they made it real easy ) The day came for the installation, they were right on time, fast, and clean. when they left the only thing I had to do was use them. I have head them almost a year and have had no problem
- Garage Door Systems IncOpener stopped working on a Sunday night - I called that evening and got a person - they had someone out the next morning at 8:30 am looking at it. First they tried to fix it - but after a bit they decided a logic board was fried. They asked me if I wanted them to replace it and told me the cost. They scheduled the replacement for that afternoon. Someone came out that afternoon - showed up early. They had the new unit installed in less than an hour
- The Board Store Home Improvement IncWork completion o n April ,2013 started around 20th Feb, but cold weather slowed down initial install. Initial install completed 25th Feb and patio door install on 2nd April. Wrong door initially ordered.
- Garage Door Systems IncCan't speak to the quality of the work because it never got done. Made an appt a week in advance, took a half day off work, no one showed or called. After I made a few calls, the owner angrily insisted I shouldn't have expected anyone the Friday before a holiday. He told me I could rebook through the receptionist after telling me he hadn't known the receptionist made the 1st appt. I ended up ordering a garage door opener through Home Depot and using their assigned installer. Great, prompt service and saved me $100 off of this quote
- Garage Door Systems Incdo not deal with the bill klocke!! yells disrespectful on phone with a simple question! husband arranged for new garage opener.requested a certain model #. young installer arrived almost done with different #. called office 3 times before a call back. asked if mistake made with model#, he started yelling at me on phone for over 5 minutes. would not let me get 1 word in. apparently does not need the business as he threatened me with removal. before could speak with husband re the model. office said yes they had it. could not even have a conversation about it. ended up deciding to remove it. went with lacrosse glass who carries same line. never never never do business with this crazy man
Garage Door Companies in La Crosse
- Business Description:Roofing, siding, windows, rain gutters, and more: All Craft Exteriors is the top choice for your exterior remodeling project. Founded in Rochester, MN by a group of craftsmen who enjoyed working together we’ve brought together the best home improvement team in the business. We use top quality products and offer a Lifetime Labor Guarantee. All Craft Exteriors is grateful to have earned a long string of positive reviews. In, fact, over 50% of our business comes from referrals made by previous c..Recent Review:We had 4 contractors come out to give estimates. Only 2 actually got bids to us. ACE was not the cheapest, but was within a thousand dollars of the the other bid. After re-reading reviews and considering the level of communication with ACE, we went with them. They were very responsive and organized. Communication was great and they were willing to work around our schedules. Most importantly, they did a GREAT job on a property that needed lots of extra work and attention. We have since hired them to complete the same work on our personal residence. I would definitely recommend themAmy B.
- Business Description:Driftless Construction is dedicated to quality with 20 years experience we specialize in residential remodeling and renovation. From your floor up we can get the job done. We build garages and additions, decks and fencing. Flooring professionals for wood laminate and tile. We have extensive drywall experience from hanging sheetrock to texture and custom paint. And finish carpentry from rustic or modern, We can take care of the entire project. No hassle No mess. Call us for small jobs tooRecent Review:In the beginning it looked good. Prior to install, we discovered the area needed to be leveled for the floor to lay properly. So he picked up the supplies at our cost. Which made sense. There was a transition between the rooms that were causing the unevenness. He did not level that off. He said he tried. But it was exactly the same. We notice other spots that weren’t quite right and he fixed them. However some of the planks starting lifting. So my husband called him back and he said he wasn’t going to keep coming out to fix the issues. Now mind you it’s issues that were caused by improper install. He then blamed it on the flooring we bought. The flooring was not high end nor was it low end. Rather little better than half in between towards the better. Now where that uneven spot(one of many) the lvp is starting to pull apart and lift. Ultimately we’re going to have to have someone else come fix his mistakes. I was hesitant to make this review as I thought he’d completely fix the issue. But I can see that it’s no good saying anything as all we will hear is excuses rather than accountability. So no we won’t use again. Maybe we should send him the bill from whomever fixes it. This whole situation makes me scared to hire any other contractors though. I don’t know if things maybe got overlooked because he brought his young teenage son to help. Or just carelessness. Just very upsetting to say the least. Picture 1 is where side of the seam is coming apart. Part actually chipped off and I tried gluing it down. Had to put a rug over to protect it. But it’s only a matter of time before it does it all the way down. Picture 2 is how un-level the transition between rooms are. Picture 3 is one of many lifting pieces. He did try to tap it downMelinda B.
- Business Description:Full exterior and interior remodeling including Roofs, Windows, Siding, Gutters, Insulation, Bathrooms, Decks, etc. and repair company. License number 12399. Financing options available: 12 Months, 24 Months, 60 Months and Special Offers throughout the year. Repair Division includes small leaks, patching, gutter cleaning, snow removal, ice dam removal, etc. Additional fax - (608)222-8199. Additional DBA - Ganser ExteriorsRecent Review:We were very pleased with the work done wrapping our old rotted windows and installing new gutters. Effort was taken to match existing trim and siding. Our only complaint was that we had to wait quite a while for the work to be done, but we are very happy with the finished productAmy I.
- Business Description:Oakwood Exteriors LLC was founded on quality customer service and reliable, long term exterior solutions. We specialize in a full range of exterior remodeling services including roof repairs and installation, siding installation, seamless gutters, and replacement windows. Our installers are well trained and experienced to make your home beautiful. From concept to completion, we believe every step in the remodeling process and attention to detail is critical to the final outcome. The end resul..Recent Review:These guys are amazing. HUGE project and they really performed ! Jordan was very attentive and innovative. Always returned calls and was on time. Dream to work with.Christopher Y.
- Business Description:I am a full service contractor. Often handling all aspects of the job from start to finish. Fully licensed and insured.Recent Review:He came out here once and I had some issue. A piece of the siding came down. And other things that should be work on.He was to come back and work on it. I call him a couple of times. He did not call backMary C.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Feldco provides high quality, energy efficient windows, vinyl siding, and exterior doors at affordable prices to over 350,000 customers in WI, IL, IN and IA. The Evergreen Park location houses Feldco’s original showroom and serves homeowners in Chicago and neighboring suburbs. We strive to delight our customers and offer them the best value. Feldco has been named Window and Door Magazine’s Dealer of the Year for Overall Excellence and has been family owned and operated for over 40 years. All ..Recent Review:They did a wonderful job and I would definitely hire them gain.terri h.
- Business Description:Interior and exterior remodeling and seamless gutter.Recent Review:Got an estimate in fall of 2018. Did not hear back for a month. Called again. "Lost" the estimate." Had to come out and re-measure. Came out to do the job (2.5 months later) Discovered needed more work on gutters. Got another estimate. Gave the go ahead. Rarely answered phone or returned calls. Had lots of excuses but no action. Only thing done was gutters were cleaned last November. Promised would have done before winter. Have not seen anyone. Will not give a firm date. Does not communicate. Now June 4th. I'm done. I will hire someone elseSteve M.
- Business Description:Heritage Xteriors specializes in storm restoration and working with your insurance company on your behalf to make sure you receive everything that your entitled to from your claim. Everything we do at Heritage Xteriors is designed around the concepts of giving you the highest quality roofing system with the best experience along the way. We pride ourselves in our knowledge of the insurance claim process and our exceptional customer service. We handle your claim from A to Z - making the pro..Recent Review:After contacting Heritage Xteriors LLC, discussing the work scope and signing a contract, the work was performed within two weeks. From the start, communication was not adequate. We specifically asked if any work is subcontracted and was told NO. However, we have since discovered that everyone is a 1099 employee (all subcontractors). We were notified by the delivery of materials as to the start date not the 'Project Manager' (salesman JoeF). We were told that our project would be supervised by Joe. Instead he delegated the supervision to his son (whom we had never met); he was MIA except to contact the insurance company half way through the project regarding the new decking and try to sell us vinyl siding. Our roof was torn off and new decking/sheeting had to be laid. The installation was improper. They buckled and damaged our aluminum siding. So instead of removing the siding they pulled it away from the house, shoved the new decking under it (buckling it) and filled in the cracks with silicone. When we had a heavy rain we had leaks. They returned; covered our back porch roof with rolled aluminum and proceeded with more silicone. When we complained, they stated that was the way it had to be and in their opinion there was nothing more to do. It was a 'design flaw'. We have owned our home for 28 years and had a local contractor replace our roof 20 years ago with never any issues prior. We had not fully paid for the job as there was a delay with the insurance reimbursement check (thank goodness). We simply stated that we were not satisfied and would not pay until we were. They returned the next day to do cosmetic adjustments. All the while avoiding the fact that there was damage and a roof full of silicone as a temporary fix. The general manager contact us and stated he was also part owner. According to their office, he is not part owner. He said if we didn't pay they would file a lien. We responded with our complaints of the lack of workmanship and temporary fix for a leaking roof. We hired a local home inspector to give us a written report as to the status of the roof. He confirmed that the roof was improperly installed and would void our warranty. He pointed out that the front siding is also damaged. Now they want paid and have filed a lien on our home. We will be obtaining a property attorney and need to find a local contractor to fix this issue. We fear that it will have to be a complete tear off in order to be covered by a warranty. What a mess!K M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- La Crescent
- West Salem
- Coon Valley
- De Soto
- Spring Grove
garage door companies in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Craft Exteriors7509 11th Ave NW
- All Craft Exteriors
- Bluff Country Garage Door Service LLC22223 John Deere Drive
- Bluff Country Garage Door Service LLC
- Coulee Region Construction3679 Backtrial Road
- Coulee Region Construction
- Done Right Remodeling and Seamless Gutter1816 George St
La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Done Right Remodeling and Seamless Gutter
- Industrial systems and door services 738 N 4th St
La Crescent, Minnesota
- Industrial systems and door services