Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in La Crosse, WI
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in La Crosse
- Innovative Basement AuthorityGreat crew of 3--Joey, Mitch and Justin. Very professional. Polite. Hard working. Jack hammer work around new plumbing done expertly to prevent plumbing/pipe damage.
- JACOBY WATERPROOFINGThey arrived on time, accomplished work that was agreed upon in a professional manner. When a problem arose Ken drove back from over an hour away to help his team problem solve. They did a great clean up job, even washing the floor on hands and knees. This was a costly job but they were very reasonable compared to others advixing the same solutio read less
- American WaterworksOur house was built in 1941. We not only felt we needed to do waterproofing but needed a radon extracting system, sump pump, dehumidifier, wall paneling and new windows with window wells. The project worked like clock work with members of the American Waterworks team. Only have 3 windows and small section of paneling to finish. Paneling can't be finished until new water line is installed. All will be completed when windows arrive. In 1 yr. American Waterworks will come back to check all is working well. Extensive project that wasn't cheap. We felt we got our money's worth read less
- Badger Basement SystemsThey did great work and were nice guys. They also tied my down spout from my gutter into the sump drainage system and everything is great so far. I highly recommend them.
- American WaterworksWork was accomplished quickly and professionally. It was rather dusty, but this was expected and they did a lot to cover things. The system has performed flawlessly!! Recent heavy rains in this area did not get into our basement. It is such a relief to be able to leave the house and not have to worry about basement flooding read less
- American WaterworksThey showed up right on time and proceeded to hang plastic sheeting to control the dust from flying out of the work area. They also put tarps down to protect the floor and steps. The quickly took out the concrete floor they needed to in order to do the work. Once done with that they quickly installed a sump pump and related plumbing, and replaced the removed concrete. After they removed the plastic sheeting the only way you could tell they were there is by the fresh concrete part of the floor. And so far no water in the basemen read less
- Tri State Basement RepairThe sales rep came out and gave me full information on the worst case scenario ($5000, complete drain system in basement) as well as other options. He was very knowledgeable and didn't give me the hard sell, but he also told me it was best to wait until spring thaw and rains to see what the extent of the leak was read less
- American WaterworksExcellent company to deal with. Scheduled to arrive at 9:30 am, they were there right on the minute. The workmen were extremely polite and professional (1 even asked if it was okay to use the bathroom). We had cleaned the area and covered our belongings with tarps, they weren't really necessary as the three workmen that did the job used plastic sheeting from floor to ceiling to wall off the work areas. Within an hour and a half they had 23 feet of concrete up and out of the basement and a majority of the materials for the job in the basement all carried in or out in five gallon buckets. To protect our steps they covered them with heavy paint clothes.By 2:30 pm they were mixing concrete to patch the floor and by 3:00 they were done. My wife and i expected a dirty mess on the floor and massive amounts of dust. Yes it was a little dusty, but very little. The largest piece of concrete we found on the floor was a chip about the size of a thumbtack. In fact we only found 3 pieces overall.Where they dug in the yard for the discharge line was also amazing! You cannot tell the ground was disturbed either in the grass or the garden. In the garden all the rocks were moved out of their way and very carefully raked back in. The grass in the yard was so well put back that you really have to search to find the shovel marks. The only evidence is the discharge grate which is perfectly flush with the ground.The following day we had over an inch of rain and it rained on and off for the next 3 days after that. Not one drop of water in what used to be a problem area read less
- Badger Basement SystemsVery unprofessional, never received the estimate, they did not return my call when trying to contact them about the estimate.
Basement Waterproofers in La Crosse
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and.. read lessRecent Review:Performed the necessary repairs as agreedMarlin H.
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and.. read less
- Business Description:When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below .. read lessRecent Review:He tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job read lessDakota F.
- Business Description:All-Star Basements is based out of Rochester, Minnesota and covers Southern Minnesota including the Twin Cities area, Western Wisconsin and parts of Northeast Iowa. Our team is committed to solving our customers’ waterproofing, foundation repair, or crawl space needs and offering multiple solutions to choose from. As a proud member of the National Waterproof Members of America, we have the best products available to solve your leaky basement, seepage, or flooding issues. Our lineup also incl.. read lessRecent Review:Very friendly, very knowledgeable, and great price. I would recommend All-Star Basements to anyone in Rochester. They know there stuff and get the job done in a timely fashion at a great price.Brock J.
- Business Description:We are a team of well-educated professionals with a company culture of mutual respect and trust. We deliver quality projects on time and within budget because we have genuinely care and concern for our customers. About the owners: Levi Bechtum has been in the construction industry for the past 12 years. His primary focus has been in remodel construction, excavation and plumbing. Born and raised in La Crosse, Levi attended and graduated from the University of Wisconsin La Crosse where he major.. read lessRecent Review:Still waiting for him to show up and now with winter so close Im sure it's to late. Will look elsewhere next springgeorge and deanna m.
- Business Description:At Tri State Basement Repair and Waterproofing, our goal is to offer superior products and service at affordable prices. Our Company is a family of it’s own , here to help you and your loved ones solve all of your basement problems and ease your worries. Locally owned and operated, Tri-State Basement Repair and Waterproofing was created with the soul intent to give downstairs living space back to homeowners. To make the basement a safe storage area. To give homeowners the luxury of a full ni.. read lessRecent Review:First there were a couple of delays due to COVID, the weather, and a truck broke down. The window guys were over 2 hours late. While excavating near the house, the workers “accidentally” broke our water main. This of course was our fault and cost us an additional $3000! Read your contract. There is a small clause about accidents not being their fault. Subsequently, we had no water for two days and a large plumbing bill from a plumber they sent. This may not be over read lessValerie C.
- Business Description:Badger Basement Systems, in business since 1975, is a largely family-run business providing free estimates, competitive pricing and superior wet basement and home foundation repair products to homes in Wisconsin and Illinois! Additional phone - (888) 669-3114. Additional DBA - Badger Waterproofing. Award winning. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional address: PO Box 158 Fort Atkinson, WI 53538 read lessRecent Review:The company looks for ways to nickle and dime you - stay away. They charged us $500 to remove two bolts on a tub.Peter L.
- Business Description:Osley custom creations is for those who want to put a bit of style and personal touch in their living environment!
- Business Description:We offer a full line of handyman service for residential or commercial. We never charge extra fees to come out to you even if it’s just to give you an estimate or give you advice it’s always FREE!!!!. We always offer discounts on many services. Once you choose K&E HANDY WORX handyman service you will never have to go to any other handyman ever again....We also offer emergency service at no extra charge....What other handyman can actually say that? Our handyman services include but never limit.. read less
- Business Description:NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: ISANTI, MCLEOD, MILLE LACS, SHERBURNE & STEARNS COUNTIES.
Deals in La Crosse for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- La Crescent
- West Salem
- Coon Valley
- De Soto
- Spring Grove
waterproofing contractors in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Badger Basement SystemsN1656 Hwy 12
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
- Badger Basement Systems
- Coulee Region Beaver Systems205 West Ave S
- Coulee Region Beaver Systems
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Level Foundation Repair & Waterproofing3425 Mormon Coulee Rd
La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Level Foundation Repair & Waterproofing
- Nick's Tree & Landscape12390 Sherburne Ave
- Nick's Tree & Landscape
- Poellinger Inc.415 Nelson Pl
La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Poellinger Inc.