If you don’t want to buy an outdoor fireplace kit or get a pro to install it, you may be able to do it yourself. Learn how to build a DIY outdoor fireplace.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Easley, SC
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Easley
- Fate ConstructionThey did an amazing job with the retaining wall that they put up next to my HVAC unit! There was a good amount of erosion so the unit was starting to sag. Keith and Becky got it leveled, put up the retaining wall and also put down fresh mulch. If you are looking for any work done around the house, look no further! I will be hiring again in the future for some more projects I have in mind for my house
- Upstate HelpersIn a word, "Lifesaver". Upstate Helpers managed to take our kids house from a cute house to an elegant home with a priceless view. Their work ethic is amazing. On time every time and the quality of the work is second to none. One thing to note is that the communication was constant and that was key to success due to the huge job of this renovation. But I also must mention that Upstate Helpers treated me like family, not a paycheck. Their professionalism and pride in their workmanship is plenty reason to recommend them, but we also got a more than fair price for the work. Quite amazing! Sincere Thanks
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCFrancisco and his team were on time, professional, and did excellent work throughout the project. This company goes above and beyond to fix any foundational or flooring problem they encounter. Francisco is incredibly knowledgeable and communicates his recommendations very well. He kept me in the loop throughout the job so I always felt informed and included. He also sent pictures of the progress during and after project completion which was very helpful. I wouldn’t even consider going with anyone else
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairThe Falcone crew was great from beginning to end. Bobby showed up on time to meet me to hear my concerns and give me an estimate. He explained what would be done and answered all my questions. He did not try to oversell me. After initially scheduling the work, an unexpected issue came up that meant I had to reschedule. The office staff at Falcone was polite and helpful and got my job rescheduled for my convenience. The work crew showed up on time and called me each day (the job took 3 days) to let me know how the work was progressing. Before the job was done, they met me at the house, explained everything they did and allowed me to inspect the work before I paid them the final installment. Unfortunately, not a week passed before we had another big rain and it became obvious that the drains originally installed were not sufficient to handle the amount of water. I emailed pictures of the situation to Falcone and they responded immediately. Within days someone was at the house (on Christmas Eve in fact) to put in some stop gap measures to get rid of the water. The next week, the crew leader from the original job came back with his crew and completed the work. The underside of my house is now completely dry and I do not have to worry about taking a swim when I step off my back deck. Some might say that Falcone does not deserve an A because they "did not get the job right the first time" but I disagree. I would be willing to bet that this crew never saw a situation quite like mine before and so it does not surprise me that they underestimated the amount of water that would accumulate. What is important to me is that they very quickly conceded the error and promptly corrected the mistake without further charge to me. Everyone at Falcone was at all times polite and professional. I will admit to some sticker shock about the price. But when all is said and done it was totally worth it and the problem is corrected. I would highly recommend Falcone and would definitely use them again
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairThe work team was determined to do this right. They located the proper place for girders and piers through three cross-checking methods in some cases. They cleaned up afterwards and left they house and yard the way they found it. It took seven work-days to complete the job. I was impressed with Fred Falcone's expertise and with the capability and dedication of all three team members. I would trust Erich's judgement almost as much as Fred's. I am confident that the house has proper support now. I went under the house to look at their work, and it looked very solid. I think we were lucky the find Falcone Crawlspace and Structural Repair because they specialized in concrete solutions to structural problems and not in various forms of screw jacks like some of the other crawlspace structural companies
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairJoe came out to give the quote and explained everything very well. Another guy came out to complete the work and did an outstanding job, unfortunatly I can't remember his name. I am sure it was very difficult because he had to carry the cement all the way to the opposite corner of the crawl space. But he worked very hard and got it done in one day. The floor was leveled to almost perfect and he cleaned up so well it was difficult to tell anybody had been there
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairMarvin and Hayden were punctual and efficient. They were friendly and easy to talk to. They completed the job within the 2 day window and under the original quoted price by finishing the job with 15' of girder instead of the quoted 20'. I was grateful that they didn't do more work than was required to correct the floor support issue, thereby saving us $700. They showed me pictures of the work progress after day one, and once the work was done, Marvin made a point of showing and explaining everything that they had done. I'm very happy with the work they did. They also promised to re-shim and make any adjustments free of charge in the future as necessary
- Prime Concrete Solutions LLCPrime Concrete Team did a fantastic job. Christian, the owner, was very thorough with me. One thing I learned during this was that concrete guys know the weather better than WYFF. Thanks again Christian. I’ll recommend and use you again.
- Bradley Construction LLCThis is a follow up to my previous review for Bradley Construction LLC. In just over 7 weeks, Bradley Construction completed the rough in construction of a 2-story 900 sq. ft. addition to my home. Everything from start to finish was a pleasure and there were no contractor driving delays to the project. We had about 10 days where rain affected progress. Every step of the way, I had full communication with the superintendent, Rick, and when I wanted to speak directly with the owner, Terry Bradley, it happened within the hour. Not only was this project completed on time, it was on budget too! There were a couple of additional expenses that were not included in the original scope of work, but otherwise there were absolutely no hidden costs associated with this project
- Bradley Construction LLCThe process went very well. Terry was very professional and always on call if we had any questions. They came and worked long hours to be sure the project was completed on time. They even came and worked on weekends for us. I enjoyed working with Bradley Construction. They made an overwhelming experience seem so easy for us. Terry and the guys heandled all of our wants and needs, treating us very well. The quality of the finished product was perfect, If we ever had additional work done to the house,they would be the first we call
Last update on April 26, 2022
Masonry Contractors in Easley
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
When you start to notice small cracks or damaged sections of a brick wall, it needs your attention. Use this guide to handle minor brick wall repairs.
Review this list of questions to ask when hiring a masonry contractor for home projects.
Find masonry contractors in
- West Pelzer,
- Six Mile,
- Travelers Rest,
- Slater Marietta,
- Cedar Mountain
masonry contractors in Easley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Carrs Construction, LLC220 Piedmont Golf Course Road
Piedmont, South Carolina 29673
- Ceramic Tile Installations & Repairs115 Outz Rd
Townville, South Carolina 29689
- Chim Cheree, The Chimney Specialists27 Edwards Lake Dr
Greer, South Carolina 29651
- Clean Sweeps Chimney Sweeps102 Gulliver St
Fountain Inn, South Carolina 29644
- CMY Contractors654 Forrest Creek Circle
Greer, South Carolina 29651
- Carrs Construction, LLC
- Handyman 4 Less211 Ansley Dr.
Simpsonville, South Carolina 29681
- Handyman 4 Less
- S & F Construction29 4th Ave Judson
Greenville, South Carolina 29611
- Signature Stone and Stucco655 H Fairview Road
Simpsonville, South Carolina 29680
- Southern Concrete Finishing & Masonry460 Carousel Rd
Gray Court, South Carolina 29645
- STAGGS NURSERY & LANDSCAPING3010 LOCUST HILL RD
Taylors, South Carolina 29687
- Superior Landscape ConstructionPO Box 4963
Greenville, South Carolina 29608
- S & F Construction
- Zone 7, Inc.410 Sheep Farm Rd
Seneca, South Carolina 29672
- Zone 7, Inc.