Crawlspaces and More

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2011

2625 Piedmont Rd NE

Atlanta, GA 30324

Receive a custom and secure crawlspace door with full encapsulation of crawlspace! Crawlspaces and More (Crawlspaces.com) offers a solution to all of your wet crawlspace problems. We have been providing solutions to home owners in the Atlanta metro area since 2005. We are able to turn your wet musty crawlspace into a dry healthy environment that can be used for addition storage or just a clean space. We offer several options that can fit just about anyone's budget. We offer high density vapor barrier encapsulations all the way to a finished concrete storage space. You will be amazed at the transformation of your crawlspace area and how it greatly effects the quality of the air in your home. Just remember, your crawlspace is usually the largest room in the house. So invest in the health of your crawlspace and see the results in the the rest of your home. All of our work is warrantied. Based on the work provided the warranty can be as long as the life of the structure....

basement waterproofing (47)mold removal (21)foundation repair (8)drain pipe installation (7)insulation (52)concrete repair (14)door installation (4)plumbers (2)radon mitigation (1)

12/21/2020

Chris .

Work was not performed as outlined in the contract. Plastic was only laid on the floor and not attached to the walls as outlined. No lights were installed as outlined. They installed a 50 pint dehumidifier when a 70 pint was specked. Dehumidifier is a home interior model costing $250 and not a commercial model which I was charged $800. Did not block vents so I was just dehumidifying the outdoors. I had to redo all their work to get it right. I held back $250 of payment until they made it right. They neve came back or called. Also my home now smells like a basement over 5 weeks later. They said it would only smell for a few days. Very disappointed and not professional. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
Encapsulate and remediate crawlspace

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal,foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

07/02/2020

Yansha G.

Our house has some water damage issue in the first floor and basement. The company sent Landon to our house. He is very kind, smart and knowledgeable person. He inspected the house and honestly explained that he did not see any house foundation issues. The water leaking issues were caused by pipe broken. He said "If you house has any foundation issues, please contact us". We will definitely use them for any foundation related repair jobs in the future.

Description of Work
Find out if the house has foundation problem.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

03/31/2020

Linda W.

While they were quick about reaching out initially, we have yet to hear back as to when they can start on the work.

Description of Work
Floors are not level.

Category insulation

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

We apologize for the slow response in scheduling your project. Do to this virus chaos we have had to rework some previously scheduled projects and some of our install team has decided to stay home during this quarantine period. Thank you for your patience. We will work to gain your confidence when doing your project. Sincerely, Jim and Lynn Briley

12/18/2019

MAUREEN O.

It's hard to provide a single number review for this company. They did the job we needed as expected at the price quoted.... and it appears to have been done well. Now to the other side of the coin. Follow up support has been difficult and now impossible. They provided a LIFETIME rodent warranty with their work. We had issues with rodents in the crawlspace about 1 year later and after repeated attempts to contact them they finally came out and did some work to remedy the situation. Now about 1 year after that, we have rodent issues again. I have tried to get Jim or Jordan to return my calls, emails, texts, and messages left with an answering service for the last 2 months. I have heard nothing back. At this point all I can do is leave a below average review and hope that they will notice and contact me. So as of this writing my advice is... if you are looking for "satisfactory" work with NO guarantee of warranty service after the job is done... then these folks may work for you... BUT... if you expect that warranty issues will be taken care of after the job, then it may be best to avoid this company. UPDATE: they did contact us, came out and took care of the situation today.... and hopefully we will not have any contact issue in the future.

Description of Work
crawlspace concrete pouring

Category concrete repair,insulation,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

[Member Name Removed] It’s our apology that it took a while for you to get in touch with us. We had changed some of the contact information. So you guys were trying to contact me on my cell phone and we have a one 800 number for just the warranty work. Once you guys call that number we were able to get right to you. Again sorry for any confusion. This number should be on the bottom of your invoice but if it is not I apologize and we will make sure that future customers have that information

07/31/2019

Roger D.

I waited a few months before posting my review to test the finished product. All I can say is incredible from start to finish to performance! Jordan and Jim are two of the most honest people I have ever met. The estimate process went so smoothly. No pressure, no overselling and scare tactics I had with other large companies. Jordan listened and offered real solutions. In fact they turned out to be over $15K less than the next bidder. Jim who also owns the company and his crew showed up on time. Worked their butts off and explained exactly what and why they were doing certain things.Just another level of transparency. They put in french drains, concrete walls to support the compromised brick ones in the basement. Then two new sump pumps one is a no power required backup, a pump to remove the washing machine water into the sewer line instead of the sump pump. The also wrapped the basement, crawlspace, installed a new crawlspace door. All in two days! The house is so much nicer and dryer. My AC does not run as often, the basement is dry. We used to get water after every rain storm. We have had several heavy downpours and not one single drop of water! I highly recommend them. Fair and honest people!

Description of Work
Waterproofing basement, new sump pumps, encapFrom encapsulate crawlspace, mold remediation

Category concrete repair,plumbing,basement waterproofing,doors,mold removal,foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

05/23/2019

Victoria S.

Jordan and Jim both were wonderful resources of information. They even thought of solutions for a floor damaged by the high humidity below in the crawlspace that a flooring company had not thought of and said was brilliant. The encapsulation was performed by a very skilled and educated crew, and they left the job site clean of trash and debris each day. Soon after the encapsulation, I listed my home for sale, and the buyer's home inspector said that it was one of the best encapsulations he'd seen. Strongly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Crawlspace encapsulation

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

03/10/2019

Eric W.

Jim and Jordan were both professional and honest. They worked with us on installing an interior french/foundation drain around half of our basement into an existing, outside sump pump and did not try to oversell us on adding a second sump pump (as other companies did). Their crew were all polite, efficient and hard workers and left the area clean and finished off in a professional manner. For years, every time there was sustained rain we would have water seeping into our basement. Since their installation, we have had sustained rain a number of times and the foundation drain has worked very well. No more water in the basement. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a French/Foundation drain around half of the basement

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

Thank you, we are glad you are pleased with our SmartDrain Basement solution! It was a pleasure working with you.

02/14/2019

Rebekah D.

From beginning to end, we were incredibly impressed with Crawlspaces and More. They were the fourth company we interviewed for the project, and were very knowledgeable and thorough. They addressed all concerns and questions no matter how small. I felt that they truly wanted what was best for me as the customer and stand behind their work.

Description of Work
We needed to resolve drainage issues as well as humidity issues within our crawlspace. They also installed additional supports for our foundation.

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

Thank you! We are glad our waterproofing and encapsulation work has exceeded your expectations.

02/11/2019

Norman A.

A great company. Even better than expected. Everyone was terrific, friendly, respectful, accommodating, honest. Our crawl space looks clean enough to eat there. The job was patiently explained in full detail and completed in a timely manner as promised. They did not try to oversell additional services. Couldn't be happier. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

We are glad to have met your standards! We'd love more work in the Sandy Springs area, so this review means a lot to us.

02/08/2019

JEFF B.

First, Jordan is awesome. He knows exactly what he is talking about and how to get a plan together to eliminate water leaking, dripping and/or flooding. His presentation is professional and acurate. He provided a detailed report and diagrams of the proposed solution. Jordan’s solution of installing a Smart Shield system inside the wall of my basement apartment was much more cost effective than attempting to fix the leak from outside. The cost for a external repair was 3 to 4 times more than fixing internal. The crew was incredibly efficient and knowledgeable. These guys understand “water flow” and know their job. Finally, Jim followed up to confirm my satisfaction in the completed project. I am happy to say after more than a month not a drop of water has penetrated my basement apartment. The guys at Crawlspace and More are the best you can hire for a job done right. I am over the top satisfied!!!!

Description of Work
Water intrusion into my basement apartment causing some serious flooding.

Category insulation,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

Basement and crawlspace waterproofing. Foundation crack repair. French drains (interior and exterior). Downspout extensions. Crawlspace insulation. Concrete work. Crawlspace encapsulation. Sump pump replacement. Rodent intrusion prevention with concrete "Rat-Slab".

Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal