Prime Concrete Solutions LLC

Founded 2020

Prime Concrete Solutions is a family owned business created to ensure quality work and our top priority is to ensure our clients our satisfied satisfy with the end results. Creating a direct relation that will give us a better north to continue growing day by day.

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Concrete - Pouring & Repair Project

concrete repair

Concrete - Pouring & Repair
View project

4.4

concrete repair (15)concrete driveways (10)Patios (5)mudjacking (5)stamped concrete (3)patio enclosures (1)masonry (1)hardscaping (1)

07/25/2022

Paul M.

We couldn't be more pleased with the outcome!

Description of Work
We wanted to extend our patio in the backyard and get a flagstone overlay on our front porch.

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 07/19/2022

Review for Prime Concrete Solutions LLC - 224 Limberlock Way, Simpsonville, SC - 39810528

06/16/2022

Wesley J.

Very professional and good communication. Work was high quality. All of my neighbors are jealous now of the new driveway and sidewalk! Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
driveway and steps

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

05/21/2022

Shauna N.

Prime Concrete Solutions did a great job! Christian was professional and available to discuss my project on multiple occasions. Benito stopped out the day before to assess the area being worked on. My smaller project was completed by Benito and Erick. They worked hard and efficient. Everything was cleaned up and I have exactly the concrete area needed. I recommend and will hire this company for any future work.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair, patios

Work Completed On 05/21/2022

05/08/2022

Janice G L.

From when I first talked with Christian, he was always quick to respond. He and his team were very professional. He was honest when he could start and finish the project. I am recommending him to my family, friends, and neighbors!

Description of Work
overlay done in a screened in porch and outside patio area.

Category sunrooms, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

04/30/2022

Julie S.

Mr. Reyes and his team came in and added width to a too narrow driveway. In doing so, They showed us how it how it should have been done in the first place! Truly wonderful experience. For any concrete needs we have in the future , we already know who we are going to hire.

Description of Work
Concrete Pouring and Repair

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

04/08/2022

Jessica B.

Christian was very responsive throughout the entire process. His crew was on time and paid attention to detail, he walked them on the first day to ensure they knew exactly what would need to be done. He showed up throughout the process and make sure everything was done correctly. We will be using them again for a overlay and epoxy in the future.

Description of Work
Patio & Driveway extension

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

02/01/2022

Tobi A.

Christian did an Amazing job on our driveway!! He was very professional in laying out the execution of our project from start to finish, making it very easy to understand. He walked-through the project before and during the execution of the project making sure we were satisfied and that there were no surprises. He was respectful, personable and professional and we couldn’t be more pleased with the work he and his team did.

Description of Work
Extend the driveway

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

10/10/2021

James S.

Christian and his crew at Prime Concrete Solutions did an amazing job! They are professional.....on time......hard working......and pay close attention to detail to make sure the job is done right! I would highly recommend Prime Concrete Solutions for your next concrete project! Excellent work!

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways

Work Completed On 10/10/2021

08/28/2021

Cory H.

Did a great Job on driveway extension and small patio

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways

Category concrete driveways, patios

Work Completed On 08/28/2021

Thank you for the opportunity and looking forward for a next project and in case you have any friends or family that need any help, please let them know. Regards

08/11/2021

Ryan C.

It went great! They were able to start our project sooner than quoted and they finished in 2 days.

Description of Work
Add a concrete patio

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

07/30/2021

John W.

Christian and his crew at Prime Concrete were great to work with. Very professional and detail oriented . Would highly recommend this company.. 5 Stars all the way.!!

Description of Work
driveway

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

Thank you for those words and looking forward on our next project. Cheers

07/16/2021

Dan L.

Prime Concrete is not happy until you are happy.

Description of Work
Concrete Pouring and Repair

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

07/15/2021

Anthony M.

Prime Concrete Team did a fantastic job. Christian, the owner, was very thorough with me. One thing I learned during this was that concrete guys know the weather better than WYFF. Thanks again Christian. I’ll recommend and use you again.

Description of Work
30x30 concrete pad

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, masonry, mudjacking

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

Review for Prime Concrete Solutions LLC - 224 Limberlock Way, Simpsonville, SC - 39403938

Thank you for the opportunity and happy that you guys liked the work. Looking forward for our next project. Cheers

06/25/2021

Richardrst M.

From beginning to end Christian and his crews were responsive to my needs and the needs of the project. From the first meeting to the completion of the project Christian was onsite ensuring the work was to my satisfaction. His crews ensured that the jobsite was spotless at the end of the day. I was completely satisfied with all aspects of the experience. I will be using Christian and his crews in the future.

Description of Work
Concrete Pouring and Repair

Category concrete repair, mudjacking

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

06/22/2021

Kellie W.

The crew at prime concrete has no respect for the property they work on. They left my house a complete disaster, promises were made and not delivered. The pour isn't leveled properly, so water now pools at the base of my home and it doesn't drain properly. They destroyed 4 of my sprinkler heads with a pick axe when they were explicitly told not to touch the sprinklers that were in place. They left the wiring for my sprinkler system exposed because they destroyed the protective piping around it. It poured rain and they didn't have a single plastic tarp with them. They splattered so much concrete during the pour then they took off my exterior paint attempting to remove it with a pressure washer. They then had the audacity to say they'd "fix" these problems with an overlay for another 8k. We told him we wanted him to refund our money and gave him several opportunities to fix this damage but unfortunately, it looks like we will be forced into hiring an attorney. This company cut me open and I'm bleeding money as a result. Avoid avoid avoid!

Description of Work
Patio extension and a sidewalk addition

Category concrete repair, mudjacking

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Review for Prime Concrete Solutions LLC - 224 Limberlock Way, Simpsonville, SC - 39379495

06/02/2021

Daniel L.

Everything went on time and on budget. The only complication was the weather but that of course is out of everyone's hands. Christian is extremely professional and always communicates.

Description of Work
They poured a large 6inch parking lot for my business

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for those words and looking forward on our next project. Regards

04/06/2021

Catherine H.

This project went very well. Christian and his crew were professional, showed up on time, and did great work. I am very happy with how everything turned out.

Description of Work
Refinishing steps

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

Review for Prime Concrete Solutions LLC - 224 Limberlock Way, Simpsonville, SC - 39281722

01/21/2021

Winfried B.

They worked very fast and efficiently. As well as everything was done with perfection and the way I wanted it to have done. I would recommend them for anyone that needs any type of concrete work done.

Description of Work
extend concrete in driveway, extend back patio and overlay

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

It was a pleasure working for you guys and thank you for those words. Looking forward for the next project

12/21/2020

Greg H.

showed up when they said they would, completed the work. Fine job for a competitive reasonable price

Description of Work
retaining wall and driveway extensions

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

12/08/2020

Curtis B.

The service was great.

Description of Work
Reinstalled patio.

Category patios

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

11/21/2020

Raul B.

It was fantastic. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They did a concrete work in my yard for me.

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

11/20/2020

Weston J.

Very quick and very professional Response time was significant Love the work

Description of Work
Driveways - Concrete

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking