Uneven Floor Solutions LLC

South Carolina
South Carolina: General

21 Spartan Dr

Gray Court, SC 29645

At Uneven Floor Solutions, we have 15 years of experience fixing un-level floors. We do offer FREE general inspections related to un-level floors. We can find what is causing the problem; whether it be the foundation, rotten wood, water or any other problems. Additional services offer include basement waterproofing and concrete crack repair! We are available anytime, even weekends. You can make your own schedule. We are here to be of service to you!...

foundation repair (23)basement waterproofing (17)drain pipe installation (12)woodworking (7)general contractors (5)flooring (2)masonry (1)

12/10/2021

Elise H.

Mr. Gomez came to inspect our issue the day after I called. He appeared on time, inspected the area, took measurements, and recommended an inside French drain around three perimeters of our house--about 130 feet. He was very personable and took time to answer all of our questions. He buried one gutter downspout and tied it into the sump pump drain line extending it out an extra 40 feet from the house. We also requested he bury a 2nd downspout and extend it 50 feet from the house. A driveway drain in front of a garage door on the 4th side of the house was also added. He and his men arrived as promised and completed the job in 3 days. They prepared the area by wrapping all furniture, etc. in plastic before starting work. Concrete floors were also covered in plastic. The first day jack hammers rocked the house as they used them to chip up a foot wide channel in the concrete to make room for laying the Waterguard system. After the first day, all other work was quiet and quick. They were able to bury the drain lines outside and replace grass so that no evidence of any digging is even apparent without close inspection--amazing!!! Everything was completely cleaned up inside afterwards with no need to even vacuum. We consulted 5 companies before contracting with Uneven Floors. Not only was the system he installed comparable to what the others recommended, but was several thousand dollars cheaper. We have not had a hard rain to test the system, but water poured into the installed channel went to the sump pump so I would be highly surprised if it doesn't work as promised. As others have indicated in reviews, Mr. Gomez is very quick to respond to calls and emails. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
We needed to have our basement waterproofed to eliminate flooding during extended hard rain.

Category contractors,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

Review for Uneven Floor Solutions LLC - 21 Spartan Dr, Gray Court, SC - 39568594

10/29/2021

Aline A.

Francisco and his team were on time, professional, and did excellent work throughout the project. This company goes above and beyond to fix any foundational or flooring problem they encounter. Francisco is incredibly knowledgeable and communicates his recommendations very well. He kept me in the loop throughout the job so I always felt informed and included. He also sent pictures of the progress during and after project completion which was very helpful. I wouldn’t even consider going with anyone else!

Description of Work
Beam replacement, sill plate replacement, new supports, foundation wall rebuild, bathroom subfloor replacement, mold treatment, and vapor barrier.

Category contractors,masonry,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

10/16/2021

Parker C.

Francisco did an excellent job. I got about 4 different bids for the job before I decided to go with him. He was the only one who knew exactly what was wrong when he got there, before entering into the crawlspace. The other name brand foundational services are going to price gouge you with the highest margin products they can push onto you. Francisco will give you an affordable solution that is done with great quality. He is EXTREMELY responsive to phone calls which is hard to find. He went out to give me a quote the same day I called him, the other foundational repair companies will need weeks in advance just to schedule a time to quote you. He replaced all my joists, beams, some sill plates, and subfloor for an entire house in a weeks time. He will give you an estimate based on reasonable prices derived from amount of material and labor needed, and an itemized proposal to show you. The other guys will give you a super blanketed quote severely padded. If I run into any kind of flooring or foundational problem I will definitely use him again. Excellent work, Francisco is a rare find for contractors do not hesitate to do business with him.

Description of Work
Subfloor, Beam, Sill Plate, Joist repair and flooring installation.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

09/17/2021

marvin S.

Extremely efficient and professional, from start to finish, pre work covered everything up and clean up, did the job in one day working diligently and with a purpose. These guys are very good at what they do.

Description of Work
Subfloor replacement and joists added. REPLACE FIRE DAMAGE SUB FLOOR

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

Review for Uneven Floor Solutions LLC - 21 Spartan Dr, Gray Court, SC - 39478418

08/23/2021

Scott B.

Francisco was awesome to work with. His crew did an outstanding job they work very hard and aim to please and satisfy there customers. They were very courteous. We are very satisfied with the job they completed and highly recommend there services.

Description of Work
drain lines, sump pump, encapsulation

Category contractors,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

Review for Uneven Floor Solutions LLC - 21 Spartan Dr, Gray Court, SC - 39450020

08/16/2021

Bonita H.

Uneven Floor Solutions is On the Level After I bought a 45-year-old ranch house, I noticed that some of the floors were not so flat. Some places stood out as high ridges and other places sloped down into valleys. The highs and lows were not so noticeable when the floors were covered in carpet, but once the carpet came off, they stood out more clearly. I decided that something must be done. I set up an appointment with Mr. Masle Gamez of Uneven Floor Solutions. He came to the house, evaluated the situation, and recommended a plan to fix my uneven floors. Talking with Mr. Gamez inspired my confidence that he knew what he was talking about and could deliver on his promises. I was pleasantly surprised when an early date was set for the crew to begin work. They showed up at the appointed time and promptly set to work in a businesslike manner. They had the proper protective safety gear and the specialized tools for this job. Partway through the job, Mr. Gamez led me on a guided tour through the crawl space, showed me the problems to be fixed, and pointed out the progress so far. When the job was almost complete, a specialized measuring device was used to help visualize the unevenness of the floors and control how much correction was needed to make them flat. At the end of the job, Mr. Gamez showed me pictures of the work done in the crawl space, which saved me from returning there to check the work. I am very satisfied with the work that was done. The recommended solutions addressed the real problems, and I feel I received great value for the money spent. I would highly recommend Mr. Gamez and his crew to anybody who is faced with uneven floors.

Description of Work
Uneven floors needed to be leveled.

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

08/14/2021

Stephen W.

Incredible. Masle was reasonable, extremely responsive and very knowledgeable about all aspects of having a healthy home. Highly recommend him to anyone looking to clean their air and crawlspace.

Description of Work
Crawlspace encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/14/2021

08/07/2021

Meredith R.

Masle and his team were early to work, clean, responsive, friendly and respectful...basically everything you seek in people you hire and rarely get. I would absolutely recommend them, and if I purchase another house that needs work, they’ll be my first call. Thank you, Masle.

Description of Work
Waterproofed Basement

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

04/13/2021

Kevin K.

This past January (2021) my wife and I purchased an old farmhouse constructed in 1930. Most of the foundation including the perimeter sills, joyce supports, and central foundation beams were riddled with termite damage that had accumulated over decades of time (and neglect). Most of the subfloors were rotted as well. The piers holding up the floor supports in the crawlspace were in disrepair and in some cases falling apart. Prior to purchasing this house we contacted several foundation reconstruction services to assess the damage and recommend needed repairs. In essence, our testimony here completes a circle that began when we consulted Angie's list in search of foundation specialists back in January. Angie's list is how we found Uneven Floor Solutions and now we are adding our story to the other outstanding testimonies present on this website list. Impressed by the praise earned by this company, we contacted Masle Francisco Gamez (owner) and asked him for a bid. He visited the property and spent a considerable amount of time crawling around underneath the house assessing the damage and identifying the estimated costs of repairing the foundation. Based on information supplied by Masle we gained the confidence to purchase this house and to contract his company for the work. In effect, the house would be lifted up above the old foundation and replaced with all new treated lumber. The foundation piers were likewise removed and replaced with adjustable steel jack stands. The work was estimated to take two weeks and all work was finished on time. The rotted wood filled an entire refuge dumpster and was packed to the brim with rotted wood removed from under our house. We also asked the company to remove two sections of wall and to build two new entryways into the kitchen and living room. Masle and his crew were efficient and confident in their work and we are very satisfied with the strength of the foundation and the expectation that our house will serve us nicely for many decades to come. I would be glad to provide further testimony if needed but potential customers should be confident that Uneven Floor company will provide an excellent job for a competitive price. KWS

Description of Work
Job: replace about 70% of the foundation in a 90 year old farmhouse.

Category woodworking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

Review for Uneven Floor Solutions LLC - 21 Spartan Dr, Gray Court, SC - 39292206

03/13/2021

Wendy N.

Mr. Gamez is clearly knowledgeable and experienced in foundation work. When he provides a time he will meet for an estimate, and a time he and his crew will arrive to start work, you can count on that time. His work is masterful, yet he guarantees it in writing.

Description of Work
House was uneven, sinking in the back, and needed balance and support.

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Foundation repair. Basement and crawl space waterproofing, concrete driveway repair