Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Easley, SC
There are 8 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Easley
- Clean VerdeThis is one of the best companies I've ever worked with! They are punctual, polite, and very professional. They pressure washed our house and driveway, cleaned the gutters and downspouts, cleaned all of our windows - inside and out and sanded and stained our deck. Their price was very reasonable and their work is excellent. They had a challenge due to all the rain we got but they worked around it and communicated to me every step of the way. They were a pleasure to work with and I'll use them again and recommend them to everyone I know!
- Clean VerdeSeveral crews showed up during the day and everything went very well. Happy with the results. Its been several months now and the concrete is still very clean.
- O'NEIL'S PAVING INCExcellent. Tom worked around my schedule, and the weather. They will be sealing the driveway soon. Hard working, professional crew.
- Clean VerdeThey gave me the best price, and put a seal on to protect from mold. They did a wonderful job. Very clean, very neat and very well dressed. He is very professional.
- Pro-SealI first called Pro Seal because of an advertisement left in my mailbox. During certain times of the year they offer a great discount for neighborhood rates. The paper advertised $99.00 for a driveway seal, however, I waited until after the add was expired and paid $200.00. I am extremely pleased with the service they provided. Actually, my neighbors all stopped by asking who did such a wonderful job. I had a great experience with Pro Seal and DO recommend them.-Steve Bart
- John Donohue Asphalt PavingDriveway looked fantastic and our buyers were extremely happy to see the new driveway installed so quickly!
- Crenshaw Asphalt & Paving IncJamie and his crew did an excellent job. They have great attention to detail, are very conscientious and polite, and cleaned up well when the job was done. The work done to add an asphalt paved parking area to my existing residential driveway is very high quality, and they did more than was promised in the quote to make sure that the job was done correctly. My job involved stump removal, some grading, fill and compacting, with paving on top. I had quotes from four paving companies, and Crenshaw made the best proposal, and followed through
- Affordable AsphaltI replaced my asphalt driveway. Jack returned my call right away, came for estimate when he said he would, did the work when he said he would. He discussed my options and gave me all the info I needed to make a decision about work to be done. Great job, very courteous, would definitely recommend and use again
- Slab Science LLCThis is an amazing process and saved me thousands of dollars. Process is clean and the crew was professional and encouraged questions about the process. I will use them again if needed.
- Affordable AsphaltIt went great! On Thursday afternoon they completely removed all the old asphalt and cleaned out debris from around the drainage pipe running under the driveway. They returned today (Friday) prepped the area (rolled with steam roller), sprayed to prevent weed growth through the new asphalt, the spread and rolled the asphalt. After it was done, they demonstrated that water running from the street will indeed divert to the side and run into the drainage ditch. Throughout, they were friendly, courteous and punctual. I'm very pleased with the result
Driveway Pavers in Easley
- Business Description:We are turn key business that is equipped to complete many different types of work. We are a full size Tree Removal, Grading, Asphalt Paving, and Landscape company. We have been in business for over 20 years in Western North Carolina. We have worked with countless engineers and architects. Ducker Land Managment is one of the only companies who can complete all of your outdoor projects combined
- Business Description:Commercial & Residential Exterior Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Soft Wash, Window Washing, Deck & Fence Sealing.Recent Review:Excellent - Did the work in a few hours and did a superb job in cleaning everything - including gutters that another company two years prior claimed couldn't get fully cleaned. I will definitely use them again.Marc M.
- Business Description:I am a sole proprietor that is family oriented. I have been in business for myself for 15 years and have learned from the greats in this business. I have 20+ years in construction of all aspects and enjoy getting to know my customers. Your vision of the project is my goal. I look forward to working with you
- Business Description:At Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC our strength is our quality people. From the office to the field, our people are some of the most highly skilled in the industry. Our commitment to quality means that our people undergo an extensive training program and continuous re-certification on the products and services that we offer. We provide turn-key solutions to complex geotechnical and structural problems with expertise in identifying the problem, designing the repair and executing the require..Recent Review:My Mom and I own a small cabin in Waynesville and I contacted Carolina Basement Solutions (Carolina Foundation) to come out and evaluate our crawl space underneath the cabin and the structural supports, as well as waterproofing solution. The representative Barry Fletcher came out and was so professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to really take a look at everything and to sit down with me to go over the estimate. I had a ton of questions which he took the time to answer and those questions continued for the next couple of days. He never got tired of answering my questions, he made sure I understood everything and at no time was I ever pressured to sign a contract. I hired this company to do the necessary repairs and am so glad I did. Fantastic experience from start to finish. Would hire them again with no hesitationLeslie S.
- Business Description:Less Expensive: Traditional concrete companies charge based on their costs to mobilize and pay hourly labor to perform demolition, debris removal, re-form, re-pour, remove forms, and cleanup. In contrast, our procedures have very little labor costsRecent Review:Mr. McCuen came out and listened to our problem and thoughts on the matter and looked over the house, inside and out. He proposed a solution that sounded right to me and we gave him the go-ahead. Within the week (Feb. 15th) Mr. McCuen and his skilled team came out. Dug up the foundation/slab on two sides of the house where water gathered and applied his liquid concrete solution to the slab and the brick walls on top of it. They then put the soil back on top of it while not disturbing the azaleas planted there. They then cleaned the gutters and cleaned the 12 downspouts; all of which were totally plugged with debris the entire length. They then installed new ends on the downspouts running into corrugated piping to take water away from the house. They also covered the piping with mulch, leaving the ends open to drain. Since then we have had several heavy rains, including 3.8” on 4/15/08, with NO more water intrusion. We cannot speak highly enough of Mr. McCuen and his teamAustin C.
- Business Description:Prime Concrete Solutions is a family owned business created to ensure quality work and our top priority is to ensure our clients our satisfied satisfy with the end results. Creating a direct relation that will give us a better north to continue growing day by dayRecent Review:From beginning to end Christian and his crews were responsive to my needs and the needs of the project. From the first meeting to the completion of the project Christian was onsite ensuring the work was to my satisfaction. His crews ensured that the jobsite was spotless at the end of the day. I was completely satisfied with all aspects of the experience. I will be using Christian and his crews in the futureRichardrst M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business and have been in the construction business for 10 years. We specialize in Flatwork such as Driveways, Side Walks, patios, extension, building Slabs, and Stamped concrete. .FREE ESTIMATES. Our images are updated. Owned by StriveConstructionLLRecent Review:They showed up promptly to quote, and told me they were about a week out for performing the job. They ended up calling when they had a cancellation, and came out to do the job early. They always communicated when they were coming, and showed up on time. They checked along the way to make sure everything was being done to our liking. I will definitely hire them again in the future for any concrete needsTaylor C.
- Business Description:Crenshaw Asphalt & Paving IncRecent Review:Jamie and his crew did an excellent job. They have great attention to detail, are very conscientious and polite, and cleaned up well when the job was done. The work done to add an asphalt paved parking area to my existing residential driveway is very high quality, and they did more than was promised in the quote to make sure that the job was done correctly. My job involved stump removal, some grading, fill and compacting, with paving on top. I had quotes from four paving companies, and Crenshaw made the best proposal, and followed throughBrooks A.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:I will start by saying that the work they did waterproofing our basement looks good, and I am hopeful that it has fixed our problem. We've had a good bit of rain recently, and so far, so good. That, of course, is the most important thing. That said, I chose this company, even though they were on the high range of the quotes I received, because I did not mind paying more for a professional experience and great customer service. I was disappointed with this aspect of the experience. The day they were scheduled to begin they never showed up, and I ended up calling them three times that day. The woman in the office was responsive, but she said that they did not know where they were. The next scheduled appointment was for the morning, and they did not end up coming until 2pm, again without any communication. Both instances were due to car issues, but a phone call to keep me updated would have been appreciated to allow me to better plan my day. When they did start the work the crew leader was friendly and appeared to know what he was doing, but he offered little information about the job unless I asked. Prior to the work being done, I also had to keep after the sales representative to put their warranty in writing. Twice he promised to email it to me, and only after contacting him a third time did he send it through. If I had not paid so much (over $11,000) I would have given them another star, but at this price point my expectations were highMelissa J.
- Business Description:I enjoy the challenge of creatively finding solutions to best suit my clients needs without breaking the bank. Over the years I have been able to build great customer relation by being honest, reliable, having great communication, and taking plenty of pictures on the way to show my clients the progress in their project. I take great pride in my client satisfaction and my own workmanshipRecent Review:Wes did a phenomenal job in remodeling several rooms in our home. His work included gutting and removal of inferior materials in two bathrooms, living room, and laundry room. He installed an exterior door in a brick wall and replaced plumbing in it’s entirety from the water heater throughout the house. He also proved to be very skilled in his landscaping. I’d be hard pressed to think of anyone I have employed that was a harder worker. I would not hesitate to recommend him and intend to use him again in the future. I would be neglectful if I did not mention the excellent experience I had in dealing with his staff. Rachel was incredibly helpful in detailing all billing and expenses. I appreciate her professionalism. In short, Over the Moon Construction is an excellent choice for a wide variety of skilled needsdavid e.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Easley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Carolina Asphalt Services37 Bates Bridge Road
Travelers Rest, South Carolina
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC2771 Alamance Rd.
Burlington, North Carolina
- CAROLINA SEAL COATING122 COTTONWOOD DR
Seneca, South Carolina
- Circle 3 Roof Clean Plus1003 Lakewood Dr
Anderson, South Carolina
- Clean Verde50 Metts St
Greenville, South Carolina
- CYA Real Estate, LLC159 E Keller Hill Rd
- Carolina Asphalt Services
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Hubbard Paving & Grading Inc698 Rock Crusher Rd
Walhalla, South Carolina
- Hubbard Paving & Grading Inc
- King Asphalt Inc2127 Greenville Hwy
Liberty, South Carolina
- King Asphalt Inc
- Lone Wolf Pressure Washing7121 Brock St
Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Lone Wolf Pressure Washing
- Market Ready Restorations115 Hillside Dr
Travelers Rest, South Carolina
- Market Ready Restorations
- Palmetto Pressure Washing & Painting111 Terrace Ln
Simpsonville, South Carolina
- Pickens Construction416 McGee Rd
Anderson, South Carolina
- Precision Pro Wash111 High St
Duncan, South Carolina
- Premier pavement solutions6 Rehobeth Cir
Piedmont, South Carolina
- Prime Concrete Solutions LLC224 Limberlock Way
Simpsonville, South Carolina
- Prince Gas Co202 Rose Ln
Landrum, South Carolina
- Palmetto Pressure Washing & Painting
- RealPro Renovations llcPO Box 761
Simpsonville, South Carolina
- RealPro Renovations llc
- TC Trucking and Paving124 Orchard st
Cowpens, South Carolina
- TC Trucking and Paving
- VP3 Services Sealcoating And Asphalt Maintance71 Airport Rd
Spartanburg, South Carolina
- VP3 Services Sealcoating And Asphalt Maintance