A.B.W. Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2012

165 Sprouse Ln

Fountain Inn, SC 29644

A B W Construction is family owned and we oversee all work. With more than 17 years of construction experience, I Andrew Woodford am the owner and have expertise in all areas of residential renovation and construction. I am a licensed Residential Builder in South Carolina as well as a Certified

01/10/2020

kelly B.

Worked efficiently and quickly. Very professional and friendly. Great price and responded promptly.

Description of Work
Rafters repaired

Category picture framing, handyman service, roofing, woodworking

10/04/2019

Carly D.

Andrew and his team were very professional, easy to work with, and responded promptly to any questions or concerns. I had a half bathroom and a closet added to a bonus room and am very pleased with how it turned out. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling

10/02/2019

Kellie H.

Andrew and his crew did a wonderful job remodeling several different things within and outside our house. He was very professional and we would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category custom cabinets, concrete repair, decks, electrician, gutter repair, lighting, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, ceiling fans, house painters, interior painters

10/02/2019

Jeff P.

Every aspect of the remodel went exactly as expected. No surprises is my favorite part of any construction project. They did excellent work, paid attention to details, and gave us exactly what we asked for. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category drywall, electrician, picture framing, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, interior painters, doors

09/30/2019

Kendra C.

Andrew and his team did a spectacular job. From bidding to execution they were professional, timely, respectful, clean and organized. The project was 2 and a half months and they never left a messy workspace. We were able to get the basement of our dreams that turned out even better than expected. Andrew was able to take our design and make it better by rearranging our existing plumbing to make more room. His Hvac partner was able to reduce bulkheads by rerouting and reducing the vertical length of the existing ducts. We were able to get the drywall ceilings we wanted to get the finished look and feel we were looking for. Andrew and his team did excellent tile work and created custom cabinets to make every use of space. If he encountered any problems he would call us with a solution already on mind. We would hire him again any day. Very professional and easy to work with. We knew we made the right choice from day 1.

Description of Work
We had ~700 square feet of a walk out basement that we wanted to turn into finished space that included a movie theater, wet bar, exercise room, and bathroom. We were looking for quality work to make the finished space feel like three rest of the house taking advantage of natural light and our 8' ceilings.

Category basement remodeling

04/23/2019

George K.

When it was all said and done my wife was very happy. She loves the granite countertops, the new cabinets, the larger S.S. sink and the high rise faucet. We have considerably more storage space now and the new layout functions much better.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation.

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

04/13/2019

Phil B.

Andrew and his crew completed this project in a very timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality. It is also important to note that he kept the job site very clean which was important as we remained in our home during this project. We would recommend A.B.W Construction for your remodeling project and have already done so to some neighbors that are considering a similar project.

Description of Work
Wall removed/2 story great room closed in resulting in an additional 300 sq foot room added above.

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, picture framing, lighting, remodeling, woodworking

04/07/2019

Mitchell K.

We are very pleased with the work Andrew and his crew did on our bathroom remodel project. The project was a complete gut. We did not have specific plans but had ideas and he assisted us in bringing the plan together. The craftsmanship was very good. He was responsive to our needs and delivered what he promised. This is the 4th project we had Andrew do for us and would use him again in the future as need arises.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

03/23/2019

D C.

Andrew started a month earlier than anticipated, with the understanding that he was working another project, but would work us in whenever possible. We were thrilled, as this afforded us use of the cabana during the fall months. We had a crudely drawn footprint and some pictures of what we wanted the finished project to be. Andrew made it happen, providing exceptional carpentry skills, suggestions, and excellent communication skills. He showed respect for his crew, who worked as a team beside him. The finished structure is beyond what we expected, and the quality of the work is outstanding. The attached picture shows the cedar trellis unstained, as we wanted the cedar to weather prior to staining. What the picture does not show is the cabana tongue and groove ceiling with fans, and Andrew’s suggestions for a loft in the storage area. We have recommended him to others in our neighborhood, and would not hesitate to use his company again.

Description of Work
Built cabana with attached storage area.

Category electrician, picture framing, gutter repair, lighting, roofing, siding, garage builders, woodworking, ceiling fans, doors

02/16/2019

Doug E.

Andrew and his crew were very professional and very careful to do a quality job. Andrew gave us plenty of ideas that made the remodel even better than we had originally planned. We have more work ahead and will use ABW. Only complaint is that there is a long waiting list to get work done, but that's one of the prices you pay to get quality work done.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel

Category countertops, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

02/13/2019

Aaron S.

Andrew is the epitome of a skilled hands-on contractor. He and his crew possess a knack for efficiency and attention to detail that is rare. His knowledge of how to adequately handle all phases of our complete kitchen renovation was such a relief. Rather than sit back and sub out all the work, Andrew is extensively involved with all facets of the work carried out. The few things he does sub out (painting, countertop installation, floor refinishing in our case) are handled by folks just as competent. His ability to work through the inevitable quirks that arose when gutting the kitchen of our almost 100 year old house and keep in close contact with me to ensure he met the expectations of our meticulous and exacting design exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
complete kitchen gut and remodel

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, doors

Ann L.

I could not be more pleased with Andrew and his crew. They were punctual, professional and committed to making sure that the job turned out to my satisfaction. I have recommended them to my friends and will call them again for my next renovation. This was the second time I used ABW Construction. Andrew remodeled my master bath and closet 3 years ago.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Laundry Room Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Dawn B.

Andrew and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. His professionalism, work ethic, and all around quality of work exceeded our expectations. He listened to our wishlist, offered suggestions on how to make it better, and kept us up-to-date with how much any additional requests were going to cost. There were no surprises when it came to billing. Another neighbor has already hired him, and our neighbors absolutely love what he's done. (Because he's so good, he does book out pretty far in advance so it's best to get on his calendar as early as possible) I can't recommend him highly enough. If you're looking for a true professional, Andrew and his company, A.B.W. Construction are the best in the business.

Description of Work
We built a new deck and custom screened-in porch with new doors attaching to the house

Category decks, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, sunrooms

Joe F.

It went really well. Andrew is very attentive and wants his customers to be 100% satisfied.

Description of Work
New roof, remove vinyl siding and replace with hardie board, remove wood deck and construct outdoor room with fireplace, replace cupola, and paint.

Category concrete repair, decks, electrician, picture framing, gutter repair, handyman service, insulation, lighting, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, chimney caps, fireplaces, woodworking, ceiling fans, house painters, doors, sunrooms

12/26/2018

LISA A.

Excellent! Professional, pleasant, and efficient from the initial quote to the completed installation.

Description of Work
Replace patio door and repair wood rot on sill/joist/subfloor

Category decks, remodeling, foundation repair

08/26/2018

Bryan L.

This project, like my last one, went extremely well. Andrew did as he normally does and bent over backwards to ensure my wife and I were happy with the finished product. The flooring was matched with our kitchen hardwoods. He let us test the LED lights for the indirect lighting until we got just the right string of lights. The (short) punch list was done promptly and professionally. We are so excited about our newly refinished space and cant wait to call on him again for our next project.

Description of Work
This was my second project I asked Andrew to handle. I had him remodel my living and dining rooms, replacing windows, removing all drywall and adding some indirect and direct overhead lighting to the living room. Additionally, hardwood floors were added to the dining room, replacing carpet.

Category drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, lighting, remodeling, replacement windows, interior painters

06/08/2018

ellen H.

GREAT! Andrew and his workers are fabulous!!!

Description of Work
Screened our deck into a lovely porch

Category decks, electrician, picture framing, lighting, remodeling, roofing, deck cleaning, ceiling fans, doors

06/06/2018

Karen S.

Andrew Woodford is an excellent contractor and a man of his word. The quality of his work is very high. he brought creativity to our project that was so welcomed. His attention to detail is more than my husband and I expected. He was flexible when we needed it but very prompt in replying to our inquiries and always prompt on the job. He treated his co-laborers with professionalism. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for quality workmanship from a patient and kind man.

Description of Work
addition to home/ partial renovation as well

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, glass repair, gutter repair, hardwood floor, insulation, plumbing, roofing, siding, replacement windows, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

04/29/2018

Susan R.

Andrew and his crew did a beautiful job. They are professional, punctual, and very attentive to detail. I am very pleased with my new bathrooms!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, drywall, electrician, glass repair, handyman service, insulation, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, doors, foundation repair

03/22/2018

Greg S.

Andrew's team was on time, accomplished all of the tasks with top quality workmanship, and Andrew is the nicest person in construction. I would highly recommend A.B.W. Construction for any home or business renovations and/or additions.

Description of Work
A.B.W. Construction installed crown molding, stairs, hand rails, custom closet shelving, and more!

Category contractors, remodeling, replacement windows, garage builders, woodworking

03/10/2018

Anita R.

We previously used Andrew on our kitchen remodel two years ago. This time we needed to remodel the the master and hall bathrooms. This involved complete demolition and restoration of the bathrooms. We completed the demo ourselves; however, Andrew would have completed this if we wanted him to. We had the vanity, toilets, shower and shower/tub replaced as well as the flooring. We needed drywall replaced and electrical. Our quote included installation, plumbing and electrical work as well as the shower/tub and shower with glass door. Tile, grout, plumbing fixtures, toilets, vanities and painting were our cost. Andrew gives suggestions and ideas when requested and needed. We will definitely use Andrew again with some more projects.

Description of Work
We remodeled our master and guest bathrooms

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, glass repair, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

01/18/2018

jay H.

Job was done great. Very quick and kept the house very clean during wall tear down.

Description of Work
Opened up the wall between my living room and den. Did an outstanding and quick job.

Category drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, doors

01/08/2018

Lucas H.

We have worked with a lot of construction companies over the years, and ABW was by far the most professional. They did quality work down to the smallest detail and had excellent communication. They made sure that the design details were exactly what we wanted several times throughout the project. They consistently kept us up to date on the progress and made sure we were pleased. We were so impressed and will use them again in the future. I have to reiterate my statement on communication. We've never had another contractor of any type maintain the level of communication and professionalism that ABW did through the entire process. Thank you for a great experience! We love our new front door and portico!

Description of Work
New front door with sidelights and portico over front porch with rod iron handrails.

Category contractors, decks, picture framing, masonry, remodeling, woodworking, house painters, doors

11/11/2017

Hoon K.

Fantastic. For the quote, Andrew arrived the same day and was very communicative. The quote came very quickly, and the job began about a week later. He arrived with two other employees and finished the job in about 2-1/2 hours when others quoted me it would take a whole day. He did everything others quoted me, grind out the old mortar, clean up my D.I.Y, and replace mortar with the exact color. Andrew even fixed my mortar on the stoop for a minimal fee. They cleaned up any mess and now I have a perfect mortar repair.

Description of Work
About 50 ft or mortar repair for brick work.

Category concrete repair

10/31/2017

Carol B.

Andrew did exactly what he promised. Impressively, he didn't assume anything but questioned me in detail to find out what I wanted and after each step was completed confirmed that I was happy with the result. He carefully monitored the jobs done by his workers, who were exceedingly pleasant and efficient.

Description of Work
Installation of granite countertops, polished stone backsplash, new sink and faucet, kitchen cabinet lights, ceiling lights, minor revision of cabinets and shop lights hung in the garage.

Category remodeling

Upstate Electrical Solutions LLC

Upstate Electrical Solutions specializes in Residential Electrical Repair in the Greenville, SC area. While other electrical contractors are going after larger new construction electrical jobs, wiring homes and commercial buildings, our electricians focus on fast response times to your electrical repair need. We can handle any electrical repair for your home. That's all we do! Our mission is simple: provide you, the homeowner, with the highest level of customer service while making electrical repairs and installations that are safe, reliable, and cost appropriate for your budget. Please read some of our customer reviews. Upstate Electrical Solutions is the electrician to call in Greenville when you need fast and reliable service that comes with upfront pricing and a 100% money back guarantee. We make sure every customer is completely happy before we accept payment for our service. All prices are put in writing before any work is performed and our electricians will explain what repairs are needed in easy to understand terms so you know exactly what you are paying for. Upstate Electrical Solutions provides electrical services for Greenville, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Taylors, Greer, Fountain Inn, Berea, Traveler's Rest, and Piedmont.

2022 Super Service Award

FPF Concrete

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

DMM Squared Construction

Since 2009, we have been specializing in custom decks, porches, and installing handrails on existing decks and/porches! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Greenville County
    S.C. Residential Builders Commission
    06/30/2022

Remodeling & renovation - kitchens, bathrooms, basements. Decks, screen porches. Windows, carpentry, drywall, Tile setting.