Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Travelers Rest, SC
There are 10 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Travelers Rest
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCFrancisco and his team were on time, professional, and did excellent work throughout the project. This company goes above and beyond to fix any foundational or flooring problem they encounter. Francisco is incredibly knowledgeable and communicates his recommendations very well. He kept me in the loop throughout the job so I always felt informed and included. He also sent pictures of the progress during and after project completion which was very helpful. I wouldn’t even consider going with anyone else
- Prime Concrete Solutions LLCPrime Concrete Team did a fantastic job. Christian, the owner, was very thorough with me. One thing I learned during this was that concrete guys know the weather better than WYFF. Thanks again Christian. I’ll recommend and use you again.
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairThe Falcone crew was great from beginning to end. Bobby showed up on time to meet me to hear my concerns and give me an estimate. He explained what would be done and answered all my questions. He did not try to oversell me. After initially scheduling the work, an unexpected issue came up that meant I had to reschedule. The office staff at Falcone was polite and helpful and got my job rescheduled for my convenience. The work crew showed up on time and called me each day (the job took 3 days) to let me know how the work was progressing. Before the job was done, they met me at the house, explained everything they did and allowed me to inspect the work before I paid them the final installment. Unfortunately, not a week passed before we had another big rain and it became obvious that the drains originally installed were not sufficient to handle the amount of water. I emailed pictures of the situation to Falcone and they responded immediately. Within days someone was at the house (on Christmas Eve in fact) to put in some stop gap measures to get rid of the water. The next week, the crew leader from the original job came back with his crew and completed the work. The underside of my house is now completely dry and I do not have to worry about taking a swim when I step off my back deck. Some might say that Falcone does not deserve an A because they "did not get the job right the first time" but I disagree. I would be willing to bet that this crew never saw a situation quite like mine before and so it does not surprise me that they underestimated the amount of water that would accumulate. What is important to me is that they very quickly conceded the error and promptly corrected the mistake without further charge to me. Everyone at Falcone was at all times polite and professional. I will admit to some sticker shock about the price. But when all is said and done it was totally worth it and the problem is corrected. I would highly recommend Falcone and would definitely use them again
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairThe work team was determined to do this right. They located the proper place for girders and piers through three cross-checking methods in some cases. They cleaned up afterwards and left they house and yard the way they found it. It took seven work-days to complete the job. I was impressed with Fred Falcone's expertise and with the capability and dedication of all three team members. I would trust Erich's judgement almost as much as Fred's. I am confident that the house has proper support now. I went under the house to look at their work, and it looked very solid. I think we were lucky the find Falcone Crawlspace and Structural Repair because they specialized in concrete solutions to structural problems and not in various forms of screw jacks like some of the other crawlspace structural companies
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairMarvin and Hayden were punctual and efficient. They were friendly and easy to talk to. They completed the job within the 2 day window and under the original quoted price by finishing the job with 15' of girder instead of the quoted 20'. I was grateful that they didn't do more work than was required to correct the floor support issue, thereby saving us $700. They showed me pictures of the work progress after day one, and once the work was done, Marvin made a point of showing and explaining everything that they had done. I'm very happy with the work they did. They also promised to re-shim and make any adjustments free of charge in the future as necessary
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairJoe came out to give the quote and explained everything very well. Another guy came out to complete the work and did an outstanding job, unfortunatly I can't remember his name. I am sure it was very difficult because he had to carry the cement all the way to the opposite corner of the crawl space. But he worked very hard and got it done in one day. The floor was leveled to almost perfect and he cleaned up so well it was difficult to tell anybody had been there
- Stoddard Grading & Masonry Company, LLCWhile pricing was higher than another provider his estimate process was great. He was very nice and provided two estimates.
- Bradley Construction LLCThis is a follow up to my previous review for Bradley Construction LLC. In just over 7 weeks, Bradley Construction completed the rough in construction of a 2-story 900 sq. ft. addition to my home. Everything from start to finish was a pleasure and there were no contractor driving delays to the project. We had about 10 days where rain affected progress. Every step of the way, I had full communication with the superintendent, Rick, and when I wanted to speak directly with the owner, Terry Bradley, it happened within the hour. Not only was this project completed on time, it was on budget too! There were a couple of additional expenses that were not included in the original scope of work, but otherwise there were absolutely no hidden costs associated with this project
- Bradley Construction LLCI called Bradley Construction because I needed several home repairs before putting my house on the market to be sold. They returned our phone call promptly. Several other companies never returned our calls. They scheduled a time to come out to discuss the repairs and give me a free estimate. I worked with Vaughn Mitchell. He was prompt on the day of the estimate. He took the time to understand my situation and discuss the necessary repairs. He told me that he would make repairs if possible and replace if necessary. Other companies wanted to rip/replace everything without trying to make repairs. That would end up costing me more money. So, I appreciated Vaughn's willingness to look out for my wallet! The job took about one week to complete. The contractors were always prompt and courteous. They took special care to keep my home clean while performing the work. My front porch had several rotten spots. Vaughn had the contractors replace the parts that weren't salvageable or weren't structurally sound. He was able to repair several portions of the porch instead of replacing the entire porch. This saved me money. The contractors replaced an external kitchen door that had some rot at the bottom of the frame. This same external door had a small amount of rot in front of it under the linoleum in the kitchen. Instead of just ripping up all the linoleum and repairing the floor Vaughn had the contractors try and peel back the linoleum to repair the floor and they were going to try and lay the linoleum back down afterwards. The linoleum ended up ripping. Vaughn came up with an idea to create a small "entrance" using Parkay flooring at this door that was similar to the entrance at my front door. They cut out the linoleum to create this "entrance" replaced the rotten floor and layed down the Parkay. This saved me a lot of money! It would have cost me around $2000 extra to have all the linoleum ripped up and replaced and would have added several days to the job. Bradley Construction stands out because they are a professional company that does quality work for reasonable prices
- Bradley Construction LLCThe process went very well. Terry was very professional and always on call if we had any questions. They came and worked long hours to be sure the project was completed on time. They even came and worked on weekends for us. I enjoyed working with Bradley Construction. They made an overwhelming experience seem so easy for us. Terry and the guys heandled all of our wants and needs, treating us very well. The quality of the finished product was perfect, If we ever had additional work done to the house,they would be the first we call
Masonry Contractors in Travelers Rest
- Business Description:Prime Concrete Solutions is a family owned business created to ensure quality work and our top priority is to ensure our clients our satisfied satisfy with the end results. Creating a direct relation that will give us a better north to continue growing day by dayRecent Review:They worked very fast and efficiently. As well as everything was done with perfection and the way I wanted it to have done. I would recommend them for anyone that needs any type of concrete work done.Winfried B.
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:They gave us 2 options - one with minimal disruption to the cement and another that would involve excavating. They recommended the first as the best option to see if that solved the problem. So far so good. We added on the squeaky floor repair to meet the minimum $ amount for them to accomplish the workJoanne B.
- Business Description:Bradley Construction is one of the premier construction companies in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated full service construction contractors. We live and work in this community and believe in treating our neighbors and customers the same way that we would like to be treated - with integrity, honesty, and respect. We strive to provide you with the highest quality service and always go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. At Bradley Construct..Recent Review:It went as smoothly as possible considering how stretched the crews were with all the homes damaged after tornado. The subcontracted crews did mostly a very good job. They were friendly and helpful but it was necessary to get some of them back to either redo or complete areas that should have been done a little better the first time around. Rick, the project manager, was awesome. He was attentive, helpful, and quick to respond to all my questions and concerns. Marcus, who I called the “finisher”, could not have been more friendly and “johnny on the spot” when called upon to do touch up work or, in some cases, to fix a few things that needed extra attention. I am very pleased how my house turned out in the end and would recommend this company to anyone who needs a contractorKathy B.
- Business Description:FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Anthony & Sylvan has been building swimming pools in North Carolina and South Carolina for more than 20 years and across the U.S. for more than 70 years. Because of this experience, we have the knowledge and know-how to build your dream pool. Whether you are looking to build a concrete pool or a fiberglass pool, our design consultants will help guide you through the many decisions that come along with building a pool – ensuring y..Recent Review:the best five stars I will give it to our project manager (Ray) his absolutely the best, answering questions about anything, he doesn't forget about you when they finish the project. Always with the best attitude and has the answer for all your questionsJose C.
- Business Description:Decorative Concrete unquestionably rates as the ultimate resurfacing material for concrete. With Decorative Concrete, you do not have to settle for plain gray concrete surfaces. We provide our customers with uniquely designed surfaces that dramatically improve the safety and appearance of their existing floor surfaces. We offer decorative applications through acid staining, concrete resurrection staining, artistic engraving and design. These applications can be applied to any concrete surface..Recent Review:I love the result, adds a great amount of space to our outside area. The pattern is beautiful. They always kept in touch and let me know when they were coming and when they couldn't. Any delays were due to the weather conditions. I appreciated the fact they were so careful about the weather, as that would have an effect on the final productDorothy B.
- Business Description:Paco Design Studio is dedicated on evolving and simplify the process of renovating your kitchen, bathroom, flooring or any tile needs. Our full services are from designing to finishing your project. In our team we have interior designers that will help you create a new Kitchen & Bathroom or will help you to pick the right color, shape, size on your new tile or wood floors that will fit your style. Our installers have great skills and the knowledge to give you the best quality on their work an..Recent Review:The office staff is fantastic, quick response and professional and call each day after job is finished. They workers were very professional, on time and the job looks fantastic. The only issue was grout which i provided when installed was two different colors they did return and fix, but they then tried to charge me for. In the end happy with quality of jobDeena C.
- Business Description:We at Upstate Helpers are here to help with all of your cleaning and repair needs. We are family owned and operated and have been in business since 1992. We have a crew of 6 and are licensed, bonded and insured. We do house cleaning,pressure washing, Interior & Exterior Painting, leaf removal, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, minor and major repair work, we also offer mulch and top soil delivery & installation. Give us a call, no job is too big or too smallRecent Review:So far so good! The deck is coming out great! The crew is professional and corteous. Daryl worked on my VA build add-on and he's a top notch foreman! Terrence has been great at communicating and making sure that we will be happy with everything being done! We're on the homestretch now. :) Lean-to looks top-notch. It has lowered the temperature of the deck and pool by a lot after about 16:30. Terrence, Darlanda, and Daryl and crew have been a pleasure to work with. Good people = good job. Recommendjeffrey c.
- Recent Review:He did beautiful work and worked till he finished I would recommend him to anyone he’s a good honest Christian man and very respectful and doesn’t charge high prices like most of the people I got estimates fromTammy S.
- Business Description:MB HAYNES Corporation, in Asheville, NC, leads the way in providing skilled expertise to industrial, institutional, commercial and residential customers. Whether you need a turnkey job or only one of the many services our divisions offer, our professional staff will make your priorities, our priorities. We offer expertise in electrical, plumbing, HVAC/R, commercial security systems, solar, industrial and general building construction. When you choose MB HAYNES, you are choosing Quality, C..Recent Review:I did electric rerouting and the electric company hired Haynes to do all the work with reference to the poll and they did a good job. They did the outside work that brought the electric into the house. They a good work and they were very professionalSusan C V.
- Business Description:Masonry Contractors and Builders. We specialize in all types of masonry and concrete work including foundations. Over 14 years in business with hundreds and hundreds of satisfied customers. We are 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Please contact us today for a free estimate.Recent Review:After months of trying to get a concrete contractor to come to my house and do my driveway, I searched Angie’s List and found Mountain Stone Work. The owner answered his phone at 9:00 am on a Saturday morning, came to my house at 2 pm that same day and gave me a verbal estimate along with multiple options. ( concrete vs stone pavers). He emailed the formal quote that very same night. 120” X 14” driveway, 140’ X 5’ walkway and 18’X 36’ basement/crawl space floor with considerable excavation, by hand. I accepted his terms and I was scheduled in 10 Days. His whole crew showed up, precisely on time, each day. The Owner and all of his employees are very professional, courteous, and very hard working. I wish all building contractors would be like this. The whole job was started and completed in the estimated time frame, and for the cost that was estimated. I had them come back out to do another job one week later. It is difficult to find a good quality contractor that wants to work and get the job done, let alone actually answer the phone, show up ON TIME, and give you an estimate. This is how a company should be run, Excellent work, Mountain Stone WorkRobert H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Travelers Rest
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & R Roofing111 Karen Court
Boiling Springs, South Carolina 29316
- A+Wildlife Control122 MICHELLE LANE
Seneca, South Carolina 29678
- American Flooring, LC177 Wyatt Rd
Boiling Springs, South Carolina 29316
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools9201 Southern Pine Blvd. Suite C
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
- Ayers Masonry and Stone Works119 Kirby St
Landrum, South Carolina 29356
- A & R Roofing
- Carrs Construction, LLC220 Piedmont Golf Course Road
Piedmont, South Carolina 29673
- Carruth Plumbing and Home Improvements200 S. Lee Ave.
Landrum, South Carolina 29356
- Ceramic Tile Installations & Repairs115 Outz Rd
Townville, South Carolina 29689
- Chim Cheree, The Chimney Specialists27 Edwards Lake Dr
Greer, South Carolina 29651
- Clean Sweeps Chimney Sweeps102 Gulliver St
Fountain Inn, South Carolina 29644
- Carrs Construction, LLC
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC1428 PINEVIEW DR
Columbia, South Carolina 29209
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC
- Handyman 4 Less211 Ansley Dr.
Simpsonville, South Carolina 29681
- Handyman 4 Less
- S & F Construction29 4th Ave Judson
Greenville, South Carolina 29611
- S&K Concrete FinishingPO Box 431
Etowah, North Carolina 28729
- Scribner Enterprises LLC330 Goodjoin Rd
Campobello, South Carolina 29322
- Signature Stone and Stucco655 H Fairview Road
Simpsonville, South Carolina 29680
- Southern Concrete Finishing & Masonry460 Carousel Rd
Gray Court, South Carolina 29645
- STAGGS NURSERY & LANDSCAPING3010 LOCUST HILL RD
Taylors, South Carolina 29687
- Superior Landscape ConstructionPO Box 4963
Greenville, South Carolina 29608
- S & F Construction
- Zone 7, Inc.410 Sheep Farm Rd
Seneca, South Carolina 29672
- Zone 7, Inc.