A broken or damaged chimney can require a rebuild of the chimney stack or the fireplace—or, in more extreme cases, a full chimney replacement. This guide explores the average costs entailed by partial chimney rebuilds and full chimney replacements.
Get matched with top chimney repair services in Tecumseh, MI
There are 8 highly-rated local chimney repair services.
Recent Chimney Repair Reviews in Tecumseh
- DAN RIUTTA CONTRACTINGI’m on Fishermans Lane south of Chassell. Last Thursday a young representative was on site to clean my chimney. Very professional dedicated individual. Completed the work in a timely manner, kept the site clean and organized. An excellent job.. Thank you
- Chimney Rescue SquadChuck from chimney rescue did a excellent job repairing my chimney. They are fair priced and they back up their work.
- Doctor Flue, inc.Kevon has been a fantastic resource. He performed a thorough inspection at a fair price and answered all of my questions with great detail. He was very helpful and I would very highly recommend Dr. Flue services for any and all fireplace repair service needs.
- Avalon Building ConceptsThere are not many folks you can just call and trust on. Avalon is one of those companies. I found them in the phone book and upon calling had an appointment. Many companies wouldn't even answer the phone. They sent William out for the inspection and he quickly got up on our roof to inspect our chimney leak. He was nice, and made my older mother feel comfortable. He was sincere in explaining his findings and explanation of how he would like to solve the problem. It's always unsettling inviting strangers into your home, but William assured us the crew would be polite and take great care of us. When the workers arrived to fix our chimney leak they were everything William told us they would be. They were extremely respectable to our home, were neat, and finished quickly. I now have a beautiful hot home as the chimney is usable. I highly recommend giving them a call
- Doctor Flue, inc.The guys who came out were very helpful and friendly. They explained their procedure thoroughly. They barely made a mess but, they cleaned everything up when they were finished working. They even spent an extra ten minutes looking at the old wood stove in the basement! Great job and I'm glad we got their opinion that the fan is completely unnecessary. Saved us a bunch of money and hassle
- Doctor Flue, inc.Nick and Kevin were punctual, professional and thorough. The chimney had more problems than I had thought, but they gave honest advice. Very nice to get email with details of their evaluation; thanks!
- Doctor Flue, inc.I finally contacted Doctor Flue. After dealing with water inside my fireplace for almost two years, the issue no longer exists. I wish I had called Doctor Flue the first time because they resolved all of my chimney and fireplace issues, worth every penny, very high quality workmanship and very professional. They provided me with the most thorough evaluation of my chimney and fireplace that no one else has ever done. They discovered more than one factor causing the water to leak inside the fireplace. Everything is now fixed, I cannot express what a relief it is to not have any water come into the fireplace no matter how hard it rains. I will always recommend Doctor Flue to anyone having issues with their chimney
- Doctor Flue, inc.It went extremely well. Mike came out and was professional, cordial, and informative. He answered all our questions with no problem what so ever. We would definitely use this company again and we highly recommend them.
- Doctor Flue, inc.Excellent. Arrived on time for both scheduled appointments. Knowledgeable, professional, friendly. Answered all questions. Cleaned up each time so well you didn't know work was even being done. Very pleased and highly recommend!
- Doctor Flue, inc.UNBELIEVEABLE! From the receptions to Kirya the office manager to the technical advisor Kevon, these folks were simply incredible! Professional, prompt, and enjoyable to work with!
Chimney Repair Contractors in Tecumseh
- Business Description:Our most important goal is customer satisfaction. We understand that its not just another project on another house... it's Your Project on Your HOME. We strive to provide every customer with the best service and most enjoyable project experienceRecent Review:We really liked working with Integrity. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and have great response times. We will definitely hire them again in the future.Don S.
- Recent Review:Great, worked with the insurance and took care of everything so I didn’t have to!Kenny P.
- Business Description:Serving all of Southeastern, Michigan for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on being the only company you would want to turn to for anything heating and cooling! We offer hassle-free financing and the most highly trained technicians and installers available. We are a NATE certified company, think of it as us having a Master Degree in heating and cooling! We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Check or cash making it easy for you to pay for what you need. Call us today for our..Recent Review:It all went great. They were here when they said they would be. Fully explained what the problem was and what was needed to fix it. They fixed it... now we have heat :) It's all good :)Beverly B.
- Business Description:We are a full service chimney company. We do anything from cleaning chimneys, to building chimneys and fireplaces. We specialize in lining or relining old chimneys.Recent Review:WE believe in the importance of keeping a chimney clean so finding someone to do it that was quality was our goal when we moved to the northwoods of Menominee County MI. UP Chimney has been our go to for this job and they do a great job. Very professional - a very dirty job indeed, however you would never know it from the way they keep the area clean. Nice job UP ChimneLinda D.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F..Recent Review:They are my “go to” in this department. Professional. Polite. Reliable.Jane T.
- Business Description:Family Owned Business. No sub-contractors. We give complete Inspection Reports/Receipts with every cleaning, and Contracts and Invoices with every project. We offer seasonal discounts, military discounts, and senior discounts for chimney cleaningRecent Review:Chuck from chimney rescue did a excellent job repairing my chimney. They are fair priced and they back up their work.Richard B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with 34 years in business and are 100% debt free company. We have been members in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List for many years.Recent Review:I had set up a time to have a quote done for replacing the 30+ windows in my home. Following this I had a major home catastrophe as my water heater failed, flooding my finished basement. I spoke with a rep canceling the quote until I could make repairs from my home. I noted that I would give them a call as soon as I was done making repairs. The next day another rep called me wanting to push me into a quote that day as they had a staff member in the area. I calmly explained the situation to this rep for a second time. Today I received both an email and text message from a Pat asking me to reschedule that appointment. This company may provide a good service, but their customer service is garbage. Will get my future work done by Avalon, try focusing on the customer experience moving forwardGreg W.
- Business Description:With Mr. Roof of South East Michigan, you get more than great value, you get an entire team of residential and commercial exterior problem solvers. Plus, you get a lifetime warranty, 24-hour turnaround on most jobs, and amazing customer service professionals who are here to make sure you’re happy every step of the wayRecent Review:I hired Mr. Roof to redo my 50 square roof based on the lowest total price. I was impressed by the speed at which they completed the job and how well they cleaned everything up. The crew was also very friendly and accommodating. A few weeks after the job was completed, we had a big rain storm. During the storm, we noticed our upstairs ceiling start to get wet and eventually start to drip. WE had never had a roof leak prior to having our roof replaced. The next day, Mr. Roof sent out a repair guy to check it out. He said it was the flashing around the chimney and redid it. After the next rain the problem was better but not fixed. They sent out the repair guy again. This time he said it was our chimney cap and charged us a lot of money for a custom stainless steel one. Next rain came, same problem. Repair guy came back a third time and said it was some bad bricks on the chimney. We hired a contractor to fix those and the issue seemed to go away for awhile. A different repair guy came back last week who caulked the chimney and said it would stops leaking until we had the entire thing replaced. They would also refer us to a contractor who could do that. Well… It rained again yesterday and the leak is worse than ever. They also never provided us with a repair contractor. Remember, our chimney never had a leak until they replaced the roof. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. I’d say they are now leaving us high and dry, but we are actually low and wet… I really wanted to recommend these guys based on the initial experience, but I now know that their service after the sale is abysmal. Don’t be sucked in by their prices. You get what you pay forJames H.
- Business Description:Byron Heating and Air Conditioning IncRecent Review:They did repair the furnace and the chimney lining (which they'd put in about 8 years prior when they were known as Bob's Sheet Meta)l. I paid them $1065 for the repair and was grateful they could fix the problem. One week after they performed the work, my ceiling and chimney began leaking. I hired a construction company to find/repair the leak and the guy let me know that he found pieces of sheet metal on my roof and wondered why. I explained about the furnace job the week before. He also found that there was no seal between the flue and heating cap on the chimney top. He called Byron's and spoke with someone who authorized him to finish their work. I had to pay the construction company $750 to repair the damage caused by Byron's. I gave Byron ample opportunity to do the right thing (reimburse me the $750) and even offered to accept a credit instead. Byron refused to accept any accountability and instead was mad at the construction company for "throwing him under the bus". There are many good repair folks in and around Houghton, MI but sadly I've learned this is is not one of the reputable companiesLaura L.
- Business Description:Smokestack Sweep LLC offers a professional chimney service company to you. Highly experienced and trained in chimney sweep, restoration and maintenance. We accept all forms of payment.Recent Review:We booked this company because we did not know what was wrong with our fireplace. A "gas log tune up" was the closest option from the available choices, which included "free estimates". I made it clear upon confirmation of the appointment that we were unsure of what was wrong. They advertise "free estimates". Be warned, they do not honor "free estimates"; instead when they come to see the job, they charge an $89 - $99 "assessment fee" as a "service call" (later claiming that "free estimates" do not apply). Eventually, they completed the job to my satisfaction. However, they do not honor schedules, nor answer/return phone calls to update where in the process their services stand. Moreover, they will "flag" your account for calling. Overall, terrible customer service. Mr. Scheller (the owner) did not treat my wife with respect, leaving her frustrated and in tears from the way he spoke to her. Moreover, he made nothing but excuses for the way he treated herJustin E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney repair contractor articles
Your chimney liner, or flue liner, is a major component of your home’s fireplace. The chimney liner prevents gas leaks and keeps the fire where it should be, in your heart not in your home. We break down the different types of chimney liners.
Whether you use your fireplace regularly or occasionally, chimney maintenance is essential to keep everything in working order. A few smart, DIY tips will guarantee your chimney functions properly between each annual inspection.
Find chimney repair services in
- Manitou Beach
- Ann Arbor
chimney repair services in Tecumseh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & S Contracting Heating & Cooling LLC5304 Leatonville Rd
- Chimney Rescue Squad1860 S. Francisco Rd.
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Clean Sweeps & Air Duct Cleaners of Michigan3302 Reed Rd
- Crawford Farms Concrete and Stone11507 S. Rodgers Avenue
- CULTURED CREATIONS854 CANYON CREEK DR
- C & S Contracting Heating & Cooling LLC
- Homeland Handyman PlusPO Box 1452
- Homeland Handyman Plus
- Integrity Home Exteriors2852 South Ave
- Integrity Home Exteriors
- Johnsons Drywall and Co7754 north Greenville road
- Johnsons Drywall and Co
- Old Smokey's Fireplace & Chimney220 W State St
- Old Smokey's Fireplace & Chimney
- P & F Construction and Development LLC423 W 2ND ST
- P & F Construction and Development LLC
- U.P. Chimney Inc.427 Delta Ave.
- U.P. Chimney Inc.