Should you get a fiberglass or a concrete pool? This guide breaks down their pros and cons and how they stack up when comparing certain features.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Tecumseh, MI
There are 1 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Tecumseh
- Handy For Prosthey never showed after contacting me personally. Tried to call multiple times and line was "user busy". This has been a nightmare working through Angis List and trying to find a professional
- Stone PoolsWhere to start? Well, I was hung up on by the secretary for "Bob." That is, she answered the phone, and hung up immediately without saying anything. So I called back, and was told she didn't want to talk to me. Why, you ask? Simple. I was inquiring about why I was told my pool would be open by "Bob" on a Tuesday morning, and yet here I sit without an open pool. This happened a year ago as well, I believe. But, this year was different. This year, I called before and reminded them that last year I was told I was put on a schedule, and no one showed because I wasn't put on a schedule. This year I was assured someone would be out, in the morning between 9am and 12pm. Because "Bob" likes to go out to the farthest location and come back down towards Toledo. Great. It's 12:30pm, not here yet, just checking to make sure he's coming since my mother took off an entire day of work to sit around and wait so I could go to work. What a nice lady, my mom. Maybe you could hire her to hang up on customers? Anyway, I digress. "I'm sure he's on the way, he must be going a different route, but he'll be there this afternoon since you're on the schedule." Can you believe it?! "Bob" didn't show up. Well, maybe something happened, I'll wait for a phone call apologizing to see what's going on. 2pm the day after my no call no show, and nothing. So I call them and ask "What about Bob." Yes, I'm hilarious. Well they're not sure what's up, but they'll figure it out and call me back. All this to get overcharged $230 for $20 of chemicals and 30 minutes of connecting hoses. Well, I don't feel like doing it myself, so I'm sure they'll call me back. 4:55pm I decide I'll call again since they close in 5 minutes. Amazing, I get lectured that I was told they would call "Bob" and get back to me. My audacity. It's amazing how hard "Bob" is to get in touch with by his own wife. Anyway, this isn't about attacking anyone. This is about the customer service I received. Ok, you call me tomorrow then, and let me know what happened with "Bob." If you haven't noticed yet, I am using quotes because "Bob" is mysterious. I've never spoken to "Bob" myself, so I have no idea why he chose to schedule my pool to be open, and then didn't call me, didn't show up, and then ignored me for 2 days. But, I digress, again. So, I wait again. For those still reading and counting, it's day 3 now, all nice days to open a pool. This time I give them another 30 minutes and call them at 2:30pm, and we're back to the beginning, where I'm hung up on. I proceed to have a nice conversation with the other secretary, who is audibly distraught. It's brutal. "He's saying that we shouldn't be treating him like this... She says she'll tell 'Bob' to call you..." Just.. unbelievable. At any rate, "Bob" won't be calling me I'm sure. I explained I'd be leaving a review, they didn't care. I explained I'd be telling Inside Out about the service, they said I'd be wasting my breath. Pretty amazing really the complete disregard for their customer and their customer's time. In case you're wondering, no, they never apologized for any of this. This would've been year 4 of Stone Pools opening and closing my pool after they installed it. I've had issues with them EVERY YEAR. First Year - Installed the pump on uncompacted sand instead of a platform (as I suggested) and fought me about coming back to fix it tooth and nail. 2nd Year - no call no show. 3rd Year - ripped my cover while taking it off and charged me $120 to replace it for a $50 cover. 4th Year - no call no show. STAY AWAY, STAY FAR AWAY. THERE HAS TO BE SOMEONE ELSE YOU CAN HAVE SERVICE OR INSTALL YOUR POOL. TRUST ME
- Viscount Pool & Spa CtrOf course the pipes blew out shortly after the installation of the solar heater draining our new pool in the middle of the night. When a call was made to Viscount that morning they told us that they installed the solar heater as a courtesy and that they would not stand behind the installation. What I learned after having another pool company come out and repaired the solar heater hook up, is that you "never" use electrical tape with water! Viscount used electrical tape because they used the wrong size piping. We had to purchase all new piping, connectors and adapter to properly install the solar heater
Last update on June 1, 2022
Swimming Pool Companies in Tecumseh
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
You don’t always need a pro to prep your pool for the big freeze. Learn how to winterize an above-ground pool to keep it bacteria- and algae-free.
Noticing signs of acidity or low pH in your pool? Save yourself the cost of an inspection and troubleshoot it yourself. Learn how to raise pH in pools in this DIY guide.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Manitou Beach,
- Ann Arbor
swimming pool companies in Tecumseh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California 91748
- American Tubs
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC165 Evans Way
Timmonsville, South Carolina 29161
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- Pool Busters3061 Cooley Lake Rd.
Highland, Michigan 48356
- Pool Busters